Letter From A Fan

When I Was Your Man

 

It's been five days since your changed husband went back to Seoul, where your home is.. where his work is..You are in the middle of the shift at midnight while you are drowning your self with coffee, he calls you

"Baby.. I miss you.. I want to go there.." he said  and you know from his voice he is drunk..

"Hows your night out?" you ask him as you write on patients chart.. 

"I feel so bored.. he said and you heard him yawned..

"i wish I could sleep too.." you said and he laughs.. 

"Too bad for you Doctor.. you have to  stay up late..." he teased you as you heard him fall on the bed.. and you laugh.. 

"Who drove you home?" you worriedly ask him and he chuckles.. you want to rip his throat for making you worry..

"The company driver.." he said and you sighed.. 

"Love.. you go to sleep.." you softly said 

"Okay baby.. I wish you can see our new home"  he said and you smiled

 

"Baby I am sorry for not waking you up from your sleep.. I know you needed it so bad so I went my way without waking you up.. I left a key to our new home few blocks away from my parents house down town Seoul. I installed the address in your car's GPS..I love you.. call me when you read this.."  You read a letter on the bedside table with a key. You grabbed your phone and you dialled his number..

"hello baby?" he answered you excitedly..

"I was about to tell you  why you left me without my goodbye kiss..." You said and he laughs..

"I kissed you.. it seems my spell doesn't work.." he said and you smiled..

"How can I be mad with you.." you said when you saw a stuffed teddy bear on the kitchen with a jar of cookies..

"You can be mad and angry with we when we are together.." he said and you lost in his sweet words...

 

"I wish of that to.. but I think I want to surprse  my self not to be curious what it's look like..' you said and he laughs..

"You are weird.. but I love you.." he said that melt you..

"I love you too.. now go to sleep.. call me tomorrow when you are sober.." you said and you gave the nurse the charts..

"Alright good night y.." he said and you laugh..

'good night handsome.."you said and he sighed..

"But Choi Siwon is more handsome than me right?" he said 

"Cut it out Kyuhyun.. I love you.." you said and you ended the call.. 

You went to your quarters with the mug in your hand asking for a coffee refill.. you looked at your hand and see the band that proves his love to you.. you smiled as you wished that Kyuhyun  is beside you right now.. you feel empty but it's now different than months before.. 

There is some one who calls you every now and then.. making you love him more.. sending you flowers and surprises..He occupied you thoughts throughout the day so you went to  the office to file resignation.. Your husband needs you beside him.. and you need him. There is no greater dream you had than him.. he is your prince that protects you and love you when you were young.. and your prince needs his princess too,.You are worried about him having nightmares again so you decided to sacrifice again for him. Besides you wand to have a baby soon

You had packed all your things.. clothes books and gadgets. and the rest you sell them.. you don't need anything now that Kyuhyun. Minho and Anji volunteered to help you moving out.. but you declined them because you don't want to bother them...So you ship all your things to your parent's house leaving with you lugages for your clothes.. 

You are going to leave Busan by morning after shift.. 

You are going to start a new life with him...You are going home

___ 

 

Kyuhyun's POV.. 

 

I woke up with a bad head ache.. I grabbed my mobile phone and dialed my wife's number...

"Hello!" she brightly greeted me.. and I sighed..

"Oh.. Hang over?" she said 

"Yes.. I miss you baby.." I said and I meant it.. 

"Oh.. I miss you too.. It's freezing here..Shift is over  I'm outside I stopped by the store." she said

"I'll be going back to work.." I dragged myself out of the bed.. 

"i'm sorry Kyuhyun.."she said

"For what baby?" I asked her..

"For not coming home with you.. I felt useless.." she sighed as I heard her car door open..

"I understand _______. " 

"I have to go now.. I'm gonna drive home.." she said and I sighed.. I wish I was there to drive her home

"Good bye baby.." 

"Good bye oppa.." she said and she ended the short call...

 

I entered the office and start doing my job.. Meetings.. playing StarCraft.. Baby sit Jongmin.. irritates and bully trainees.. Just being the old me.. the person she loved.. Meetings.. overseas calls.. TV interview.. magazine shoot.. and I almost forgot to eat lunch.. 

"Kyuhyunnie.. mom made this for you.." Yesung handed out a lunchbox for me.. 

"Wow! This is all I need!" I said as i took the lunch box from his hands..

"So you two are together now?" he ask me with his big weird smile.. I swear the siblings are weirdos

"Yeah.." I said as I chew 

"Oh that's great.. I wished for it.." he said and I swallow the food in my mouth.. 

"Thanks hyung for helping.. If it wasn't you.. I may not be able to find her..." I said and he smiled

"You find him first here in Seoul right before you went to Busan? You always find her Kyuhyun.. you are the only person who always find her.." he said as he wipe tears on the corner of his eyes..

"Just don't mess up this time.. It's explosive to have you two crazily in love and when you are apart all of us suffers.. plus. she is my sister.the only sibling i have.." he said and i looked at him and smile..

"i promise.." I said and he went on his way leaving me alone and i continue eating

 

"Sir a package has arrived.." Mr. Lee said with a box on his hand.. it's big and I wonder what it is.. 

"Thanks Mr. Lee.. please put it on the table..." I said and he went his way after unloading the box from his hand

I opened the package not knowing what is it.. My heart go crazy upon seeing what's inside.. 100 copies of album.. plus a letter

I opened the letter as my heart beats triple time as I recognize the hand writing

 

Dearest Cho Kyuhyun

You don't know how much you mean to me.. on how you made my heart experienced different kind of emotion.. How you made me blush by simply carry my things when we were in High School and the same thing how you made my heart beats fast whenever you whispers silly and evil things we want to do to annoy people around us.. We build our own castle.. You are the prince and i am the princess.. and Jongwoon.. he is the dragon (please if you intend to keep this.. bring this home where he can't find this letter or I'll be sent far away locked down forever from my prince). You are the one who believed in me during piano recital.. You are my number 1 ally whenever I got scolded by my parents.. I been running away from you but still keeps running back.. Here, I found my self the most blessed creature ever made.. to known you for almost all times of my life..

 Your voice is the sweetest thing i ever heard.. that's why i am a huge fan of your music.. As promised I bought 100 copies of your album.. I was so annoyed at first because it's too expensive! But when i listened to your songs.. even if i lost my fortune.. just to hear your voice.. I will still buy 100 of copies.. 

I read the dedication..."for the little girl that always loved by the little boy across the street.. giving him hard times.. bothers him.. making his heart beat faster..making him alive.. and for the same woman who saved me.. I love you.. Forever.." That is so sweet so.. you deserve a surprise.. (don't get so excited.. I'm still thinking what kind of surprise to give you). 

Let me rephrase it for you.. "For the little boy across the street. that always loved by a little girl in me.. Who I always bother, shock absorber of my silly tantrums..my protector.. making my heart beats faster..making me giggle.. making me blush.. is the same man who keeps me alive.. who gave me the reason to live despite of uncertainty and misfortune I had this past few months.. The man.. that I always love.. beyond words.. beyond action.. Before.. Now,. and after life.. to eternity.." I love you Kyuhyun.. 

From your biggest fan...who loves you

Your Mrs. Cho, Kim ________. 

PS. please sign all the CD's.. will give it away for your lucky fans especially those in the hospital ^^ 

 

I wiped my tears as I grabbed a Sharpie marker and start signing the Cd's.. On my 20th CD I grabbed my phone and called my wife

"Baby.. You know what i received a package from a fan.." I said 

"Oh really?" she doesn't idea that it's her package..

"How can I sign a hundred of CD's?" I said and we both laugh.. 

"it's there? wow that was fast.." she said and we both laugh again..

"Thank you baby.." I said 

"Kyu.. If you can't finish that.. go home early.. I'm worried about you.." she said with worry in her voice.. 

"Alright.. I will.." I said and start packing her package and I left the office...

 

"Kyuhyunnie.." she cooed me while in my sleep on the hospital she sound like an angel.

"Hmmm?" I said with my sleepy eyes.. 

"I miss you.." she said and I move on my side and tapped the space on the hospital bed..

"Here princess.. You can sleep beside me.." I said and she smiled.. She lie down beside me and she put her arms around me..

"i thought I lost you Buddy.." she said and I looked at her beautiful eyes..

"i though I lost you too.." I said and my heart beats fast as I smell the scent.. 

"Never leave again like that,..You are my best friend.. I cant imagine life without you..' she said and I nod..

 

I walked out my car as soon as I parked it in my garage.. I open the door and notice something different.. some thing unusual..

As far as i remember my things are scattered around since I woke up late because of hang over.. but now.. everything in place.. some one who is so OC.. who arranged my CD's DVD's Playstation games on the rack neatly.. Maybe one of the house hold helper that Mom hired..

I find three big luggage in front of the bed room door.. my heart beats fast... I heard movements inside the bed room and I gently opened it...and I saw her from the bathroom.. wearing a silk night gown.. drying her hair with the towel.. I know she will come home to me.. but not this fast since we reconciled just five days now...I leaned on the door frame because my body is shaking from desire.. 

As time goes by I get erted even of her simple actions.. but now.. she is so hot.. Damn. It's winter but I'm sweating like hell

"oh You're here!" she said and she run to me.. i can't talk.. She surprised me two times,..she took off my blazer and s my shirt,.. 

"I miss you Cho Kyuhyun.." she said and she kissed me...