Did You See The Headlines?

When I Was Your Man

You run again towards his car.. You saw him standing on the passenger seat's side while he waits for you.. You can't believe that he finally fell in love with you.. You are drowned by his smile.. He opened the door for you and he hurriedly went to the driver's side.. 

"Someone is seems to be excited.." You said as you smiled at him..

"Yeah.." he said as he drive the car away from his apartment..

"I guess you should be nervous..You know my dad.. Mom is not going to be the problem..but Dad is.." You threat him.. and you laugh.. you are nervous about this trip.. Kyuhyun is like a family to your parents so he can come to and fro anytime he likes.. he demand for food to your mother and sometimes plays chess and arm wrestling with your father..

"Baby, relax.. I hope that they still want me to be your boyfriend.." he laughs trying to hide his anxiety... meeting your parents as your boyfriend is a hard task to be done.. 

"i hope so.." you said as you close you eyes.. and try to take a nap..but you felt that his gaze is not on the road but upon you.. so when you open your eyes. you caught him looking at you..

"You are driving oppa.." you said.. and you see him blush upon hearing the word oppa..

"See, I told you.. Calling me oppa is better.." He said as he smile at you.. you felt your heart melt..

"Just drive.." you smiled at him and you both laugh..

"You could not blame me.. you are so beautiful.." He said as he focused on the road..

"You just noticed it now.," you joked 

"Yeah.." he said 

Your phone rings.. 

"It's Yesung oppa.." you said to Kyuhyun upon seeing his face asking 'who is it' mentally

"Hello?'You said with your happy voice.. 

"______. Have you seen the headlines??" your brother told you with a strange voice.. 

"Headlines? News Paper headlines?." You asked him with confusion.. why? what is happening? you thought..

"KRY Entertainment CEO Cho Kyuhyun Dating Kim Jongwoon's Sister.." He reads the headline loudly that makes you nervous..

"You know that he's my boyfriend now right? So what's the big deal?" You said as you look towards Kyuhyun with his confused stare.. you gave him an 'It's Okay..' gesture

"I know.. but.. The picture.. I told you.. NO PDA right little sister?" your jaw locked upon realizing that you kissed yesterday on a public place..

"Oh.. That.." You said and you see Kyuhyun worried face..

"Is he with you now?" Your brother asked you..

"Yes.. we are  on our way home to tell our parents about it.." You said..

"They are now reading the news paper dear.. put your phone in a speaker.." He said and you put it on a speaker..

"Hello buddy... Nice shot huh? Your picture kissing my sister on public is now circulating in every news paper in South Korea" He sarcastically said.. and you smiled.. 

"!" your boyfriend smashed the steering wheel.. 

"See, I am not a kill joy but,.. I don't want my sister on the headline.. you know she is a private person.." your brother explains..

"I'm sorry hyung.. but I cannot promise you that it will never happen again.." You are shocked on your boyfriends words.. 

'You really love him getting mad aren't you?"you said in a high note..

"But it's true. i love you and I cant control my self from kissing you! Just like now..!" he pulled over the car and kissed you.

"Aisshhh! I'm still here dummies!!!" you heard your brother yelled on the other line.. but Kyuhyun still kissing you and you cannot refuse

"! Hardheaded guy with a stubborn spoiled brat! Don't tell me your making out.. I'll kill you both.." he ended the call.. you both laugh upon realizing that you pissed your brother.

"That was awesome.." You said while you are giving your boyfriend a death stare..

"I'm sorry..PDA is the thing we can't avoid baby.. Even your brother don't know the word NO PDA right?" he said as you saw a traffic officer heading your way..

"Oh hell no!. the traffic police is coming.." you shook his arm and you nervously babbling un recognizable words..

Kyuhyun opened the car window.. and smiled to the officer..

"Good morning sir.. Is there any problem?" the officer asked your boyfriend..

"Oh.. we're fine.. I just felt sleepy so I pulled over.. No need to worry.." Kyuhyun said.. he is so cool and calm.. while you are panicking.. 

"Be careful on driving sir.. have a good day.." and the officer went his way and you sigh in a relief..

"I can't believe this.. you are finally back.. trouble are now around me.." you laugh as he drive away..

"You have no choice.." he said while laughing.. 

"I'm not complaining.. I love it.."you said as you look outside the window..

 

 

Your heart beats faster as you saw your villa from a far..You saw Kyuhyun's reaction. He is now sweaty and nervous..

"I thought you are excited.."  you said tying to break the nervousness you both feel

"I was.. but after knowing that I kissed you on the headlines.. I might expect a gun will greet me.." He said as he park his car on the large garage area

"Come here.."you whispered to him as the car stopped.. you give him a tender kiss.. and you let go off him..

"That was a good kiss baby.." he smiled while you both blush..

As usual he opened the car door for you and you take a long walk towards the main door of the villa

"Are you ready?" You asked him trying to shake off the nervousness..

"You are not helping baby.. you make me more nervous" he said and suddenly the main door opened

"Mom!" you exclaimed and you gave her a hug.. 

"You came darling.. Oh looks here! my favorite Kyuhyun!"  your mother excitedly greet Kyuhyun

"Mom! I miss you.." as he reach for your mom and hug her..

"Same here" your mother said.. you hover inside the hall looking for the old man.. you always loved.. your dad..

"Daddy, I'm home!" You screamed down the house and you saw your old man walking down the stairs giving you an odd look..

"Did you bring your boyfriend?" he asked emotionless as Kyuhyun entered the house with your mother...

"Oh you're here.. Let's talk. You and me only.. In the library.." he said to Kyuhyun coldly and marched down to the library..

"Oh boy... you are dead.." you said as Kyuhyun followed your father towards the library....

 

Inside the Library..

____

Kyuhyun's

"Take a seat.." her father told me as he handed me today's headlines..

I smiled because I never thought that the paparazzi caught the most beautiful angle of our kiss.. I was about to laugh.. when suddenly her dad cleared his throat..

Baby.. I'm so scared.. I wish I have you now... I know this is a major turnoff for your parents.. 

 

"Son.. Explain.." he said and I went blank