The Fight 2

When I Was Your Man

You entered his house and went straight to his room.. You can still feel his grip on your wrist.You are now being held as hostage of his miseries. You blame yourself for being so madly in love with him.. You can still feel his lips when he stole your first kiss.. You drop your self to your space in his bed.. You love him too much.. And you are hurting too much.. You know there's no escape.. There's no way to let go of him either leave.. You heard the door open as you burry your face to the pillow..

"Hey.." You hear him whisper. You choose to ignore him.

"Talk to me.." Kyuhyun whispers and you are not giving in

"_____ please.. Talk to me.." He touched your back and you took his hand away from you.

"Do not touch me." You yelled.

"Look, I'm sorry. I just don't want you talking to him. Because I know he is into you.. I don't want him to take you away from me. Your my best friend and.." He explains.. That made you reach your boiling point

"That's it! That's what I'm mad about! Did you heard something from me when you are so in love with your girlfriend?" You said as you face him..

"You love him do you?!" He yelled back

"None of your business.." you said and he tightened his grip on your arms.. 

He grinned.. You can feel his rage..

"So you really love him.." he said 

"No I don't.. I was just saying that.. I never did this things to you when you have your girlfriend.. yes I got jealous sometimes but.. I never did this to you.." You toned down your voice as tears of sorrows starts to pool your face..

He loosen his grip.. 

"You always forget my birthday.. you always took me for granted.. because of her.. but I never got mad at you.. She even made you look like a loser.. but I stayed with you although it breaks me apart to see my best friend falling into pieces.." You continued..he was silenced by the truth..

"You keep telling me that I am your girlfriend even showing off  to everyone.. the your actions and your things clings to her? You are so unfair.. " you said and he cuts you out..

" I deleted it.. so don't worry.."  he softly whispered to you.. " I'm sorry for my insensitivity.." 

"I never said no to you. Please let me be friends with my friends.. No one can replace you I promise.. You always have your place in my heart.. even you always act like a bastard.." You said and to your surprise..He pulled you and kiss your lips softly.. you are going to lose your sanity by this action..

Your body starts to have mind of its own.. You wrapped your arms around his neck and you automatically kissed him back..You can't tell him that you love him but your action does..Upon realizing.. You pull off him..

" I'm sorry.. I was carried away.." you said to him and you avoid his stare because of embarrassment.

"I-I'm sorry.." he said as he now clearly recognize the feeling that haunts him every time you are around him.. the old fashion feeling that he felt few years ago when you are still both young..and because of guilt and shame, he chose to keep it secret..

He sit beside you on his bed and he hugs you thightly..

"I'm so scared that you leave me.. you all that I have.." he said that brings you chills and goosebumps..

"I feel so empty without you..'" he continues.. 

"Please bring my bestfriend back.." you said as you cried on his chest..

"I will.. wait for me.. for now.. stay with me..." He said as he caress your hair..

"I love you.." you whispered..and he was so shocked..

"I mean I love you buddy.." you fake a smile..you cursed your self for not controlling your mouth..

"Thank you.." 

"For what?"

"Everything you have done.." 

"You are my friend right?" 

"No, you are not my friend now.. your my girlfriend remember?" 

"Oh sorry I forgot.."

"Aishh..why because you thinking of that Minho?"

"Ya! okay fine! if you want me to be with him then let me go!" 

" I was just joking.." 

"Not funny.."

"Your ugly.."

"Of course.. you are ugly too.." You said and you kissed him on his lips..and you laugh as soon as you see his dumbfounded face..

"You know what?".. he said as he lowers his face to you and your heart beats double time and you cheeks turn into red "I want to kiss you again.. and I'm not gonna let you stop me this time.." 

Before you protest.. He kissed you again.. and you felt like your worl stops spinning and you closed your eyes wishing that the time could stop.. 

 

 

The next morning you woke up with the note on the bedside table..

"I gone to work.. I prepared a sandwhich for you.. See you later.. I miss you" 

You squeeled like a teenager who recieved a gift from her crush.. Is he loving you?.. but you frowned because you thought he's just being nice..

You grabbed the Gray's Anatomy DVD and played it on the living room.. your cellphone rings..

"Hello?" you said to the other line..

"You are awake.." Kyuhyun excitedly said.. he is looking forward to talk to you.

"Yeah.. I' m watching Gray's.." you said and you hear your brother yelling on the backround..

"Can you hear that? He's mad again because I'm late.." He said and you laugh "Why he always treat us like kids?" 

"Ask him.." you said and you laugh.. he is better.. he is bouncing back..

"Cho Kyuhyun..I need you to focus.." You heard you brother yelling..

"Where are you?!" You yelled..

"I'm in the board meeting.." He whispered.

"This is insane.. he will kill you.." you threatened him.

"Hyung.. give me the phone!!"  you heard him being caught 

"Hello.. tell your boyfriend to behave.. or else you are going home" your brother told you and you laugh..as he ended the call..

After 50 min..you received SMS

"I miss you." you smiled.. he does missed you..

" I miss you too.." you replied and after few seconds.. he calls

"Hello.." you said as you focused on what you are watching/..

"I'll be there in a few minutes.. I got suspended by your brother.." he said and you laugh.. you thought that he was joking but after a few minutes..

He's home...and kissed you again..