Showing Off

When I Was Your Man

"Don't turn you're back on me.. it kills me.." he said as he pull you and hugged you from the back..You are in pain as much as you want him to hug you like that.. it hurts you more..You removed his hand from you and you walk towards the car with you tears are going to burst..

"_____..." he called you but you never looked at him..

"I'm sorry for being so bossy.. I just don't want you to be close with him or to anyone.." he said as he start his engine.. you looked away from him.. you don't want to see the tears that forming in your eyes..

Kyuhyun drive off to his company.. You still can't find the words to say because he ruined you day.. but he knows you too well that you will change your mood when you are in his office or your brother's office..

You smiled upon reaching the building.. you are about to enter and he suddenly holds your hand.. Is he showing off? Confused and excited at the same time.. you just go with the flow.. 

The employees, trainees, and all of the people inside the building are looking at you two as he smiled brightly.. You blushed..Everyone is happy to see him happy.. but you know that he is only using you.. "Who cares.." you thought..

You smiled when the elevator door is opened at the floor where Yesung's office is.. You let go of Kyuhyun's hand and you run towards the office..

"Oppa!" you screamed like a child as you jump off to his office..

"Hey.. are you not busy?" he hugs you.. 

"No.. I'm not.." you said as you move around like a little kid.. 

"You have a problem don't you.." Yesung chuckles.. he know you too well

"Perhaps.." you said and you smiled.. "Let's not talk about it.. it's super personal..' 

"Alright.." he said.. Yesung always have respect in your personal space.. h always supports you and spoils you too much.. 

"Hyung.." Kyuhyun said.. and you almost forgot that he is around.. 

"Oh you're here.." Yesung smiled.. and you look away from them and gaze towards the window.. 

Kyuhyun went to your side.. and he put his arms around you.. you can see your brother's facial reaction from the reflection on the mirror..

"Is there anything I need to know _______?" Yesung asked you and you're heart stops beating.. as you turn your self to your brother..You are about to drop the bomb.. when the door opened..You are saved by the beautiful angel who enetered the room.. You're brother's Fiancé..

"Eonnie!!' You jump off towards her.. 

"Hey how have you been?" Mindy hugged you.. 

"I'm fine.. you? why did you not tell me that you have been arrived?" you pouted as she laughs.. you mentally thanked her for arriving just in time to avoid the interrogation..

"Kyuhyun.. I need to talk to you.. NOW.." Yesung called your attention.. as you see your bestfriend err boyfriend acting so cool with the situation.. you looked into Mindy's eyes as you mentally ask her to interfere... She is smart to know the situation and your signal..

"Baby.." she called your brother.. "Keep it cool.." 

Yesung nodded as he give you a glare..

"What's happening sweetheart?" she asked you

"Kyuhyun and I are.." you are about to drop the word 'together' when she cuts you off..

"NO WAY!" She shook her head and you nodded..

"OMG.. wait.. Yesung might.." she said and she left you inside..as you wait for the result..

 

"Are you serious about this?" Yesung asked Kyuhyun..

"Yes I am.." he said confidently.. without you knowing that he really wants to be your official boyfriend..

"Are you using her to get over with your ex?" Yesung is trying to control his emotion..

"No.."  he said..Yesung released a sigh..

"Alright.. I will approve this.. but I want you to tell our parents. and don't dare to hurt her,,you know what I am capable of.." Yesung threatened him. Kyuhyun respects and loves your brother so much.. 

You are confused when the three of them went inside.. 

"You know.. I love you.. and I warned you.. but as you said you are an adult now.. so I expect you to act like one.. Come home on week end.. and tell our parents about your boyfriend.." Your brother told you as Mindy trying to calm him down..

"Oppa, I'm sorry.." You said and he smiled at you..

"You are really a big girl now.." he chuckled.. "i thought i cant let go of you..but I trust this man enough.." 

You are shadowed by fear upon hearing those words.. you know in you heart that this is only temporary.. you are only filling the space that her ex left in his life..

Kyuhyun went again at your side and hugs you and kissed you in your fore head..

"Ahem..and NO PDA please.." He said as his girlfriend hit his arms..

 

You left Yesung and Mindy in the office and you went to Kyuhyun's office..

"What did oppa said?"you ask him..

"Oh that? Nothing.." he said as he locks his door..

"What are you doing?" you panicked.. "Why is he locking the door?' you asked your self..

"No PDA's right?" he said and he pressed his lips on you and kissed you.. your first kiss.. 

"Stop.." you pleaded.. 

He kissed you gently and the he pulled out him self..

"i'm sorry..'he said as he hug you..

You just let the tears comes out on your eyes..He felt guilty.. He knows that this is your first kiss..

"i'm sorry.. forgive me..I cant think.." he said as he smell your hair..

He let you cry on his chest until you had enough.. 

"You know, this is my first kiss right?'' you ask him as you wipe off you tears.. He nodded.. and he hugs you again.. 

You break from the embrace as the secretary knocks on the door..

"Coming.." Kyuhyun said as he walks towards the door and you find a place to seat because your knees are weak..

The secretary smiled upon seeing you with him.. 

"Sir,you need to review on these VTR.." Mr. secretary handed him a box of VTR

"Babe..  come here.. let's review this together.." He said and you dumbfounded..

"What did you just said?' You ask him.. as you see his secretary smiling..

"BABE.. HELP ME IN REVIEWING THESE.." he said.. with emphasis

You caught again in his traps.. you walk towards him and he stole a kiss from you you blushed upon realizing that the secretary is still inside his room..

"Thank you!" he said to the secretary and he left you two alone inside the office..

"ARE YOU SHOWING OFF?" you ask him with confusion in your eyes.. "I hate you.." 

"Thank you.." he said and he kissed you again..