I'm Not Jealous

When I Was Your Man

You hailed a cab and you go home alone.. The scene in the office eats you up inside.. your insecurities are building up, and you trying to gain control of your self.. Teardrops fell as your phone rings.. you know who is calling you but you don't want to talk to Kyuhyun.. He is being so unfair.. wanting you only for himself, being jealous of other guy who are close to you.. and now he is enjoying his ex's company.. You know that they are not yet doing anything but your heart aches for the fact that he is laughing his out with her.. 

Your heart and your mind is in a battle right now.. She's flirting with him you sure of that.. And the engagement thing you know it will never be done..You reached the apartment building.

You read SMS on your phone as you are waiting for the elevator..

Boyfriend: Where are you?! 

Boyfriend: Why you left alone?!

Boyfriend: why are you not answering my damn call?

Boyfriend: It's not what you think it is.. she's just a friend to me now..

There are a lot of messages and you deleted all of them as you enter the elevator.. 

"You are being so unfair,selfish brat.." you whispered inside your had.. You hate the fact that you love him this much that it eats you up right now.. You decided to pay him back.. 

You are about to open the door of his house when suddenly someone covers your eyes..

"Ya! Cho Kyuhyun get your hands off me.." you said and you hit the guy on the face..

"Min? I'm sorry!' you apologized to Minho because you punched his face so hard..

"Ya! Why did you hit me?!" he said as he touches his face 

"I'm so sorry...You should have not done that! It scared a hell out of me.." You apologize to him, but you can see on his expression that it really hurts.. then your hand hurts too.. 

"Are you a woman? you punches like a man!" he angrily said and you laugh

"Again Choi Minho.. I apologize okay? I'll treat you ice cream..I know some place near..Waith for me I'll just change my clothes and get some ice" you said and you returned outside with the ice bag  

"Am I a child? Tccch" he said and you laugh as you enter the elevator.. 

"I'm sorry okay.. lucky you I only boxed you in your face.." you said and you walk outside the building..

 

"What are you doing here by the way?" You ask him as you put your hand

"Remember Jenny Park? Your patient who is diagnosed with AML? She died yesterday.' he said as he pressed his face with the ice bag..

"Sad.." you uttered as you wait for the cars to stop for you to be able to cross the street..

"Yeah.. She's been looking for you the night before she died...I said you went on vacation with your husband and she said ask me if she can come with you..' He said.. and you finally crossed the streets..

"I hate attachment Minho...' you said as you wiped a drop of tears in your eyes..

"Me too.. How are you ______?" he ask you.. why he is acting that way? you felt something is with him.. he feel so different now..

"Minho, I will be unfair to you if i say I'm okay.. I'm not.." You said and you reached the ice cream store

"Choose.." You told him and he picked his flavor..

"Same miss." You smiled at the crew in the counter..

"You're not with your husband today Mrs. Cho.." the manager said and you bitterly smiled

"He is busy..by the way  this is Dr. Choi my colleague." you introduced Minho to them and you see that the lady at the cashier crushing over Minho.. 

"Hi everyone.." he bowed and the girl at the cashier blushed

You took your favorite spot on the store.

"Ice cream during autumn? You're weird.' Minho said as he try to open his mouth but he cant.. you smiled because you really punched him hard because your hand is a bit swollen too but he doesn't noticed it because of the mitts 

"Comfort food... releases endorphin to make you happy.." you said as you take a spoonful of your favorite chocolate ice cream

"What do you mean you're not okay?" he said as he put down the ice bag on the table

"He is being so unfair.. he doesn't want me to talk to other guys, like I'm doing with you right now.. but he is befriending his ex..." you said and you stopped

"I'm sorry Minho, I should have not telling you this.." you apologized and he shook his head

"No, It's okay.. I'm a friend right.. so you could tell me.." He assured you and you smiled..

"you are just jealous.." he said and you laugh..

"Yeah right I am so jealous..' you admitted and you enjoys an hour or two talking to him.. 

You look at your watch and its 8:00pm already..

"I got to go.. Kyuhyun must be in the house right now.." You said and Minho grabs your hand..

"I'll take you home.. "he smiled 

"Are you sure? Let's go then.." you said and you both walked out from the store

_________
 

Kyuhyun's POV

Where the hell is she? I've been calling her.. I went to the places i know she can go but she's not there.. I drove my car inside the parking lot hoping that she is home..

I entered the apartment's lobby when I saw her happily talking to Choi Minho.. I try to control my emotion.. Why it hurts me inside to see her smile with other guy.. ever since we are still young I always dislike scenes like this..

She gave me a glare that pierced my heart.. She's mad at me.. and i am mad at her too by having a little date with Minho, while i am going crazy looking for her.. Minho waved his hand towards me.. and I nodded..He gave an ice bag to my wife and he went his way

My wife never said a word as we both entered the elevator..

Once we entered the house, she removed her coat and mitts, as i silently watch her. I want to yell at him or to get mad at her.. but I am trying to control my emotion.. I am so jealous right now and its killing me.. 

She grabbed her phone on the couch.. and dialed..

"Min.. I'm sorry again.. Take some pain pills.." she said and she laugh.. she never smiled at me and she laugh with other guys.. I clenched my fists

"Okay.. Bye..' she ended the call and i trapped her on the wall

"What the hell you think you are doing?! Where Have you been?!" I furiously yelled at her and she only looked straight into my eyes..

"Damn it! Say anything!" My anger is taking it's toll

"What you want me to say? I'm sorry baby.. I will not talk to Minho again..It's not what you think it is.. damn it Cho Kyuhyun..We went to Ice cream store" she angrily said..

"You are having fun with him while i am going crazy looking for you? You are not answering my call!"i yelled and tears starts to fall on her beautiful eyes..

"You are being so selfish Kyuhyun.. You want me to be deserted and alone as you are having good times with that woman.. Your ex.. she is your ex.. and for the record I was there when you fall madly in love with her and i was there when you almost admitted to a mental facility because she left you.." She throws stones of truth in my face..

"I'm not cheating on you!" I yelled

"Yes, you are not.. but damn it you should have considered what i am going to feel upon seeing you two an inch from each other laughing your fat asses out!' she cried 

"You don't have to be jealous." I softly said and she looks away

"i'm not jealous.."she said

"Yes you are.. and I'm jealous too..I am so jealous right now.." i said and I started to feel aroused damn.. not now.. 

"I AM NOT!"she cried..

"Yes you are.." I said.. it sound like I am seducing her right now.. Damn it Cho Kyuhyun,,

She suddenly pressed his cold lips on mine.. is she feeling the same tension I just felt?  She id removing my tie as her lips moving inside my mouth.. I missed her.. 

'Yeah.. I'm jealous.. You have to pay for it Kyuhyun.." she said and i wrapped her legs on my waist and carried her inside the room as she sensually kissd me..

"We have all night baby.." i whispered...ans i gently put her down on the bed