Why Not

When I Was Your Man

Kyuhyun's POV

 

I lost my words. i cannot even look at her father's eyes.. Damn.. That was a wrong move.. I should have let their know first. And the kissing? I blame it to ______. I am so addicted to her lips.. Everytime i stare at her.. I want to kiss her like there's no tomorrow.. I hear him clears his throat again..

 

"Oh I'm sorry Dad.. What you read is all true.. I am not denying it.. _______ and I are now together.." I courageously speak as my throat gets narrower.. I called them Dad and Mom as Yesung hyung and _______ call my parents the same.. I am so anxious about it..

I heard a  sigh from him.. as he turns a photo album.. he smiled and I am so nervous.. He's weird like hyung..  

"I am looking at these photo album this morning before the news paper arrived.. Come closer.. " he called me and i went beside him.. I smiled upon seeing the album.. It was our childhood pictures together. 

"I don't want my daughter to fall for anybody else but you.. I've known you for since you were born.. I see you grew up together.. I see your love and care for each other.. but when you get into many relationship, I lost hope of my daughter ending up to you.." My heart melts upon hearing those words.. i thought my parents are thinking of that way too.. but for a father of a girl you love? This is an awesome feeling I could ever get aside from kissing her daughter and loving her..

"Here..." He points out a picture of us when we are on the 1st grade in school uniform kissing? I blushed.. damn.. Now i realized why I am addicted i kissing her.. SHE IS MY FIRST KISS.. I laugh...

"and this.." he points out the headlines.. "Nice move son.. " he laugh.. I don't know what I am feeling right now.. he is also unpredictable like her.. 

"I'm sorry about it.. I dont mean it.." I apologized to him as I mentally cursing my self

"It's a natural thing.." he smiled..

"So.. It's okay with you?" I asked him.. 

"It's not that it is okay for me to show the public how much you love her but always remember she is a very private person.. she don't want attention form the media.." he explained I felt so relieved that he never changed.

"And don't worry about living together.. since that girl is a stubborn and spoiled.. I let her live with you.. and if you are both ready.. marry her.." I was so shocked by his acceptance..

"Thank you dad.. " I hugged him.. with tears on my eyes..

"I give you my daughter even if it's hard for me.." He said "You can go now.. she must be so nervous right now.."

I went outside the library with  her waiting for me outside the door..

"ARe you eavesdropping?" I asked her and she shook her head..

"The room is a soundproof.. I did not hear anything.. Is it okay?" She anxiously asked me.. I faked a frown..

"He did not approve?" Her voice becomes more anxious.. I smiled...

"Ya! Don't kill me with suspense.. I want to know!" She yelled and I pulled her for a kiss.. short but intense kiss.. I let go of her and hug her..

"You don't have to worry.. Your father definitely don't want you to be with anybody else but me.." I whispered as she tightened her embrace..

"That's good.." she said..

"Baby, What if he did not approve?" I asked her seriously.. I want to know if she still staying

"You know how stubborn and rebellious I am right? In that case, you don't have to worry. I will definitely defy my fathers will."She laughs..

Her phone rings..

"Hello?" She said while holding my hand as we enter her bed room..

"Oppa.. Yes.. Guess what? Dad and mom is not against it.. yeah.. Thank you.. I love you too.. say hi to Eonnie.. bye.." She said as she ended the call.. I look around her room and remind me how OC she is.. I see a lot of framed pictures of the four of us.. Including another friend Ryeowook who are now busy on producing in China.. But my heart flatters because.. there's a lot of pictures of me with her..

"How can he be so protective.. he's always checking on me.. I'm not a child anymore.." she throws he tantrums by covering her self with pillows..

"You are still a child.." I said as i pull all the pillow away from her..

"Don't start Cho Kyuhyun.." she's cute when she is angry..

"I love your face when you are angry.." I said and I saw a death stare from her that .. wait what? ? Damn hormones..

She move closer to me.. as she lean her face closer to mine.. my heart beats faster.. is she going to kiss me.. Okay.. I'll let her do it this time.. I waited for it.. I anticipated for the kiss when suddenly she grinned..

"I warned you not to start.." and she laughs as I saw my face on the mirror.. She left me hanging on nothing.. I felt deprived.. so in my revenge I hold on her nap and supported her back.. I kissed her as I lay her down the bed.. I don't care if she refuse or not.. this brat need to learn her lesson not keep me hanging.. 

"Kyu.."I hear her say my name as I lower down my kiss on he neck. She allowed.. Damn.. I'm not teaching her a lesson.. she wants it.. 

"Don't keep me hanging like that.." I said as I try to her shirt.. 

"Oppa.. not here.." 

"Why not.." as we both struggles with each other.. she try to stop my hand from undressing her.. but my desire is stronger than her..

"Just tell me when to stop baby.. I will not force you." I finally ed he shirt and I was amazed of how beautiful she is.. she blushed as she try to cover..

"Come on.. take off you hands. I want to see you.." I demanded..

She took off her hands and I start kissing her again.. I just want to kiss her... to feel her warmth.. I moved my hand to her pants.. but she shook her head..

'Okay baby.. just here.." I said 

when suddenly a knock on the door wakes us up from an intimate dream.. and the feeling of a bucket of ice cold water poured over my burning desire.

"What the was that!" I cursed as she quickly buttoning her shirt..

"I told you.. not here.." she said as she smiled... a shy smile

The knock get's lauder.

"I'm coming!"she said as she fix her messed hair..

"Sweetie.. Your brother is here." her mother said..

"What?!" the first time she is not excited seeing him..

"I thought he will going to the beach with Mindy..' She pouted..

"Now.. I will suffer of all his teasing.." she said and i pulled her as i trying to calm my senses

"Yeah me to.. we are making out then suddenly he came..I will help you against him this time.." I smirked.. I hear her laugh..

"That ajussi.,' she said as we walked out from the room

When we reached the leaving room where Yesung and Mindy are.. I kissed her in front of them and I see Yesung's reaction..

To my surprise.. she wrapped her arm around me and kiss me back.. oh great.

"Damn!" I hear him curse,.,

"Stop! I don't think it appropriate to do that here.. Dad might see you.." upon hearing his words.. we pulled away from each other.

"Hyung why are you always popping out when we are making out?" I said as my girl surprised with my attacked

"Making out?" he said as Mindy try to calm him down..

"Yeah.." I said 

 

Then suddenly the old man appear..

"Boy's that's enough... Let's have a lunch.." 

"But dad!" he protested..

"Let your sister.. she is old enough.." he said..

"Alright.. I'm soryy ____ I'm just being protective..' He hugged her..

"Trust me.. I know what I'm doing.. If I fall then I will stand again.. that is what life is oppa." She said.. 

We had a great day ahead.. talking about anything.. Hyung and i drinks while Mindy and ____  talks about girls stuff...

I love them.. her family.. I love her.. madly deeply.. crazyly in love with her... Why not? I belong to her from the start..