It's You

When I Was Your Man

Kyuhyun's POV

I walk towards the office since ______ left her purse on the restaurant.. As much as I want to tell her that Alex is back.. I don't have the courage of telling her.. 

I dragged myself towards the elevator.. thinking of my fiance.. I love her.. I truly love her.. Maybe I should tell her that Alex sent me a message last night,,

I opened the office and I was shocked that Alex is waiting for me inside.. She smiled 

"What are you doing here?" I asked her coldly.. honestly I don't have any feeling for her.. but She need to keep distant from me and from my girl..

"Hi! i just want to talk to you about what.." Alex come closer and I avoid her..

"There's nothing to talk about.. what is done is done.."  I said as I pick up _______'s things on the coffee table..

"So You and Kim _______ are now dating?"  She said and I never said a word..

"I know you are using her to get over me.." she said as she hug me from the back..

"Let go off me Alexandra.." I took her hands off me

"Honey please.. I want you back.. I'm sorry.." She pleaded and I face her..

"Alex I don't love you anymore!" I hold on her arms and she cried..

"I know you are just using her.. you are not being fair to her.. please.. back to me.." She pleaded and she gave me a kiss..

I pushed her and suddenly I saw ________ dropped the iced coffee she is holding.. She put her hands to as tears starts to fall from her beautiful eyes..

Damn! This is what I'm afraid of.. scaring her away from me.. She run away and I cannot move.. 

"Stay.." Alex grabbed my hand when I am about to chase my girl 

"We are over.. I burned the bridge Alex..." I said and I run after _______. 

I bump off Mr. Lee...

"Mr. Lee have you seen Dr. Kim?" I asked him in between pants.. Damn you Cho Kyuhyun

"She took the elevator.."  He said but before he finish I left my secretary and run towards the elevator..

I tried to call her but I remember that he left her bag and phone in the office.. Damn.. damn damn.. I cursed my self to death as i press the elevator button

I reached the reception area and i asked the receptionist if they saw her..

"I think I saw her took a cab sir.. I just don't know where she go.." The male receptionist told me that made me panicked..

 

"Well and good Cho Kyuhyun.. Nice one.. If you should've told her or if you should've go with her to the restaurant.. things might turn out differently.."  I scolded my self as I stood outside the building trying to recall where can I find her..

I went back to the office and get _____'s things and her car keys.. Alex is still there waiting for me..

I gave her a glare and I left her alone inside the office and instructed Mr. Lee to take care of the office and sent Alex home..

I drive her car home..She;s not home

I spent hours driving around the City.. and went to the places we always go.. but she is not there..

"Damn it Alexstop calling okay?!" I yelled when Alex keep on calling me 

I opened her phone and try to call Rina

"Hello?" 

"Rina? It's me Kyuhyun.. Have you seen _______?" I asked her..

"No.. Why? What Happened to her.." Rina worriedly ask me..

"Oh I'll explaine some time.. I need to hang up now.. bye.."  I hung up as I dialed Hyorin's.. Like Rina.. Hyorin don't know where ______ is.

I dialed Minho's number.. 

"Hello? Boss?"  I hung up.. she's not with him.. 

 

It's dark.. 7pm.. I cannot find her.. Oh god.. please.. i need to talk to her..

I drive home.. 

"I hate you Kyu.." a 12 year old Kim ___________  told me upon seeing me holding hands with a girl during our schooldays

She run away from me crying.. i know she must be jealous..because all of her life I am at her side..

I find her everywhere.. It took me almost half a day to search for her.. I am so worried because she might get bullied because she is so delicate...

I walk towards home praying that I might find her.. 

I saw a familiar figure in the play ground in the middle of a park.. It's ________.

I run toward her.. she is sitting on a swing.. crying..

"hey princess.." I cooed her..

"Go away Kyu.. I don't need you here.." She shooed me away

"I know you are jealous.. we are just friends.. I hold her hand because we are practicing for the school program.." I explained as I move the swing.. 

"Go away.." she said and she cried hard..

"Hey stop crying I'm still your bestfriend.. I love you.." I said but I felt that upon saying those words make my heart jump for joy..

"Really? yOu do?" She wipe her tears and smiled..

"Yeah I do love you so stop crying.. your.." I said and she cut me out

"Yeah I know I'm ugly when I cry..Your dead!" She smiled and she chased me down...

 

Ah ! The park!!

I run towards the park within the neighborhood.. my heart tells me that she's there.. 

I think I'm going crazy every minute that i can't see her.. I just want to tell her that It's not that I want.. Alex is not that i want.. It's her.. It's awlays been her..

Yeah.. my heart is right.. she's there sitting on a swing holding a can of beer.. wiping her tears of..

"Hey baby.." I cooed her.. I smiled because it's like a dejavu.. 

"Go away bastard.." she said and she throw the empty can on the trash bin

"It's not what you think it is.." I went if front of her and hold her hand..

"You don't need to explain.. i know that i'm just a replacement.." She said..

"C'mon Kim______ don't you trust me that much?" I raised my voice and she cried.. i know i'm a little bit harsh but she need to listen

"I know you still love her.. i saw you kissing.." She said and I sigh

"Please listen.. what you saw is not what I wanted.. I ask her to leave me alone.. leave us alone.. then she kissed me.." I explained and she looked away 

"Do you expect me to believe to that trash Cho Kyuhyun?" she said with pain in his eyes.. my heart breaks 

"Yeah.. believe in me.. in every words I say.." I hold her right hand and trace the ring ring on her finger..

"This.. This is Mom's.. I never thought of giving this to anyone.. not even Alex.. You are the most special person in my life.. You made me whole.." I kneeled 

"Oh stop Kyu.. don't kneel. I'll listen but please don't kneel.." she help me stand..

"No.. I'll kneel until you forgive me.." I said but i know in my heart she will..

"Push the swing oppa.." She said I smiled.. she called me oppa.. that sweet.. I stood up and gently pushed the swing..

"I'm sorry baby.. I don't love her anymore.. I hope you trust me.." I said as i gently push the swing..

"I trust you.. I'm just jealous you know.." she laugh..

"Yeah I guess.." I said..

"So if you think I will break up with you for this.. haha you wish.." she stood from the swing and face me..

"I made you whole.. but I realized I given so much that i emptied my self.." she smiled bitterly and my heart breaks.. yeah she gave me her everything.. me? i gave her only trouble..

"But whenever I hear you call my name, you call me your baby.. when ever you say i love you.. You filled the emptiness.."She sigh and she walks away.. not again.. 

"I love you so much that it breaks my heart to know that I emptied you.." I said and she stop walking.. she runs towards me and cried hard.. I gave her a spine breaking embrace.. and kissed her lips.. 

I carried her in my back while she's crying...

"Don't cry princess..You are.." I said and smile

"I am ugly when i cry.. ya! put me down.." She said and I laugh..

"What for to run away from me again? It took me half day to search for you.." I said and she laugh..

"I'm dizzy.." she said..

"How many cans this you drink.." I'm worried

"5" she laugh

"Oh I know you.. you can pass out after 12th can so you are not drunk.." and we both laugh.. 

 

 

We reach the house and i gently lay her down to bed..I was about to get some water for her to drink.. she grabbed my hand..

"Stay here.. Don't leave me alone.. I'm so empty..please.. stay. say you love me.." her tears falls down her soft cheeks..

"Stay here Kyuhyun.. i'm scared of losing you.. Please love me.. I want you now.. Fill me..' she whispered.. I felt something in my throat 

"I'm here baby.. I'm staying.." I whispered as i gently kissed her lips.. so soft.. so warm.. I love her..

"I want to feel you.. make love to me.. I want you inside me.. just to make sure you are mine.." she whispered 

"I love you.. It's you that I love..'I said and I moved on top of her...