Moving In

When I Was Your Man

You told your brother and parents about the offer..

"There's nothing wrong besides.. They are best friends.." Yesung said trying to convince you father about moving in with him..

"Yeah I got your point son.. but we need to protect your sister from rumors.." Your father said during the family meeting

"Dad, did the rumors started already?" you said as you recall how other people judge you as the 'Third Party' on your bestfriend's  break up

"What important now is that what you think of me.. remember I am 26 already.. I take all responsibility for my self.." You added..and your father released a sigh..

"I trust you.. well.. I know I will never win over you.. so go ahead.." he smiled as he stood up and went to his room..
 

"Oppa, thank you.." you said..and give your brother a hug..

"I know you love him.. just be careful.." he warned you and you nodded.. 

 

You released a sigh as you pull the trolley bag towards the elevator.. You don't know what kind of idiot you were for giving in of his cruel request.. Perhaps, you are hoping that one day he will love you back.. 

"Love is patience.." you can still hear your mother's word several years ago when you ask about love.. You curse your self  as you pressed the floor where his pad were..

Your phone rings and you saw him on the caller ID.. 

"Hello.."he greeted you.. you are happy to hear his voice..

"Hey.. I'm here at the building.. are you home?"you ask him.. as the elevator door opened.. you headed to his apartment..

"No.. I'm not.. i'm here at the office.. doing talent scouting.." he said.. He owns a talent company that produces artists.. Recordings and Advertising.. He is your brother's business partner though he is same age as you.. and Yesung is at his 30's. They are bit popular because of their achievements in business..

You released a sigh. You always have your own keys to his apartment since he moved out from his parents house.. and aside from his girlfriend.. you are the only girl he is allowing to go fro to his own place

"Alright.. I'm here..but I have to go afterwards.." you said because you are going out with Minho and the rest of you doctor friends..

"Going out? with your Boyfriend?" he sarcastically ask you and he sound really weird..

"You know I don't have any.." you start being annoyed because the man you love is pushing you away 

"What you call Mr. Choi Minho.. is he not your boyfriend huh?" he really sound weird you thought and you burst in laughter..

"What's funny?" He asked on the other line..

"You think he's my boyfriend? That's ridiculous.. I'm not his type.. and He's not my type too.." You laugh and he laugh too..

"Alright.. I'm staying.. I need sleep.. my dark circles are terrible.. i'm getting uglier.. and i will blame you on that..' you said as you realized that there is only one room..you lost your words..

"Hey.. still there.." He asked you.. without you knowing he knows what's on your mind... You are still silenced as you hovers on his bed

"Don't sleep in the couch.. it's uncomfortable.. you can sleep on my bed.. like what we always do before.."he said and it feels like someone poured a bucket of ice cold water on your head..

"That was history Mr. Cho.." you sighed.. you wanted to.. if this will help him why not.. but still you are betraying your own morals..

"I can't stand seeing my best friend sleeping uncomfortably on the couch that's why i always carry you inside the room .." he admitted.. the only consolation you have is he cares for you..

"But.." you try to refuse but you know you cant

"Don't argue with me.." He said as he laugh.

"Damn you.." you laugh too as you curse him.. you feel so light upon hearing him laugh.. 

"you're welcome..I'll hanging up,. Bye!' he said and you giggled.. you always love him... 

You lay yourself to his bed.. and you fell asleep...

He's been thinking about you the whole day.. on how he can pick up things with you. he's been a terrible friend for bothering you.. so he want to make up with you.. Though he still broken.. he feels the weird feelings he always have when ever you are around him.. He is so guilty of being selfish to keep you on his side.. Hearing that you have plans on going out with Minho and your friends threatens him.. He don't want to share you to others.. But he keeps on asking himself why.

He opened the door of his room and found you sleeping with your lying on prone.. He knows that he is the reason why you are sleepless.. and he is so guilty about it.. The idea of keeping you hurts him more.. he wants you to be happy but he is too selfish to share you ith others..

You wake up as you hear footsteps inside the room.. the footsteps you have known..

"Oh sorry.. I over slept,"you said as you grabbed you phone.. "!" You exclaimed that surprised him..

You dialed Minho's number..

"Hello Min.. I  am so sorry.. i was not able to come.. I over slept.." you honestly told Minho that you forgot to tell him that you are not coming..

"i'm so sorry..I'll treat you to lunch tomorrow.. I promise.."you smiled because you know that Minho will accept your apologies..

"Bye,, see you tomorrow" You said and what caught your eyes is the furious expression of your bestfriend..