You Don't Have to Worry

When I Was Your Man

Kyuhyun's POV

I wiped her tears off.. as I pulled her closer to me.. 

"Have I proven you that I'm yours?" I ask her as I caress her bare skin on her back..She nods..

"Just be honest.. I will stay with you if you keep me by your side.. and if the day comes that you decided to get rid of me then I'll let go of you.." She speak with hoarse voice..

"Still not convinced lady? You want a fourth round?" I bit her lower lips and she laughs as she shook her head.. 

"You need to sleep Kyuhyun..I know you haven't slept since last night.." she touched my face tracing every inch of it.

"I don't want to sleep.. You might run away.." I honestly said and she laugh..

"I can't barely walk ert.." she laugh as I wickedly smiled..

"You asked for it baby.." I whispered and I can see her blush even that the room is only lightened by a shade lamp..

"Did I?" she asked and she cover her face with blanket.. 

"Yeah you did.." I said and she hugged me tightly..

"Do you still want to marry me?" I asked her as i brush her long hair with my fingers..

"I think so.."she closed her eyes and smile..

"Really?!"  I exclaimed.. like a little boy eager to hear something from his crush

"Yeah.. I guess I still do want to marry you jerk..what I saw earlier at the office doesn't changed anything.." she touch my eye lids to close it..

"Have some sleep.. you need it.." she whispered..

"I love you.." I closed my eyes and she kissed me..

"I love you more.." 

and we both fall asleep..in each other's arms...

___________________

You woke up in the morning and smiled upon seeing the angel beside you.. he's in his deep sleep and you decided not to wake him up.. You are still troubled by yesterday's  events.. Something inside your broken heart telling you to hold on to him.. You walk towards the bathroom and took a quick shower and donned your self with a shirt.. 

As usual you raised the blinds on the window to see your lover's glory in the morning..ans you bitterly smiled..

"How to keep you forever?".. the only words playing your mind.. You grabbed scattered clothes from last night's making love and you put it all on the laundry..

You start preparing his favorite breakfast.. french toast and omelet.. and you cover it on top of the table afterwards.. Living with him doesn't bore you instead it excites you.. only legal papers is missing to call you his wife..

You cannot back out.. you entered this situation and seems that there is no way out.. You know.. he can find you if you hide.,.. there is this connection between you and him that even Alex cannot have.. You smiled for that consolation as you walked towards the living room.. 

You start studying about a patient's case.. when you hear footsteps that you know too well.. You looked at him and you smiled upon seeing his furrowed fore head, messy hair.. wearing his pants and shirtless.. You are pleasured by the fact that you know that he is not in the good mood.. He is grumpy.. staring at you as you sweetly smiled at him..

"Have I told you to stay with me?" He is annoyed by waking up without you by his side.. 

"Oh I'm sorry I just want to do some household chores.. besides I don't want to wake you up.." You said as you took steps toward him.. 

"You scare the hell out of me.. i though you left me.." he is angry you can hear it from his tone.. 

"I am sorry.." You hugged him tight.. and then you tipped-toe to give him his morning kiss.. 

"Forgiven.." he said as he traces his hand to your .. You realized that you only wearing a shirt and an under wear..

"Let's eat.." you took off his hand from your and guided him to the dining table..
 

"I like the idea being your wife.." you smiled as he start consuming all the food that you prepared for him..

"I love it.."he smiled back.. You looked at his eyes.. his beautiful eyes that you loved forever... 

"Baby.. where to you want to go today.." He serious asked you and you think.. 

"Umm I love to go to the theme park.." You cutely smiled and he laughs..

"Ah why can you be so cute and y at the same time.. I'm just fooling my self not to run over you and.." He said and you give him a glare

"Ya! and how can you be a gentleman and a ert at the same time.." You said and you both laugh.. You are happy and you know that he loves you.. 

"It's because you bewitched me.. like everything you do even a simple smile turns me on.." he said and he blushed.. wait he blushed?

"Oh Cho Kyuhyun.. You are blushing.." You said and you run towards the room..

 

You decided to leave the fears and doubts behind.. If he wants you for keeps, then you'll stay.. if not then you'll find a way out.. but at this moment you want to treasure.. 

 

He hold your hands as you walk around the theme park.. you took rides and you enjoyed because all of your life, he is the only person you go to this place with.. He is sweet.. caring.. but sometimes moody.. grumpy.. and evil..

"You are still worried about her?" he ask you when you are consumed with silence

You shook your head and smiled

"Good.. You don't have to worry.. I'll have you for keeps.. It took me decades to realize that I love you.. now that I'm sure of it I'll never let go.." He said and your tears start to fall..

"Even that i run away and hide?"  you asked him as he wipe your tears off

"You know I always win to our hide and seek game right? I know you so well that I know where to find you.."  Kyuhyun said and you smiled

"Smart.. smart.." you said and he kissed your lips and you lost in eternity with him

 

 

____

Short update... ^^ Sorry.. 

Oh teaser.. 

Next chap..

"I do? or I don't?"