Keep Off

When I Was Your Man

Time is running.. you are so frustrated because you had your period few days ago.. so that means baby is not coming yet.. plus the pressure in your work is so high..from the expectation to the head over heeled fans that swoon over your hot and talented husband..

You: Kyu.. I'll wait for you at the roof top.. You sent him a message 

Boyfriend: I'll be there in a minute.. I'm excited to eat ^^   he quickly replied...you smiled.. everything is perfect that sometime scares you..

It's been weeks that you spent lunchtime in the roof top to breathe fresh air.. It was Kyuhyun's idea.. you phone suddenly rings.. you received a sms from Minho

Choi Minho: Hi Boss! How are your new job..

You: Oh it's great.. challenging..

Choi Minho: How's working with the CEO? 

You: Geez... I can't explain.. ^^

Choi Minho: Very typical Cho Kyuhyun?

You: Yeah! Wait we are talking about my hubby! 

Choi Minho: I'm sorry boss.. Visit us sometimes.. or we could hangout 

You: Okay.. Looking forward to it.. ^^

Choi Minho: Got to go! Patient is calling!

 

You are about to reply when you heard familiar footsteps.. You smiled and as you turn you saw your husband in a bad mood.. 

"Love.. sit here.." you tapped the vacant seat beside you and he took a seat as he kiss your cheeks. 

"Hungry" you ask him as you opened the lunch boxes.. 

"I don't know what these kids want to do with their lives.." he angrily said and you look at him with confusing look. Aminute ago  he is on a very good mood.. Minho is right.. very typical moody Cho Kyuhyun..

"Did they not now that Dr, Kim is the CEO's wife?" he said and you laugh..

"Why are you laughing?" he asked you and you shove a piece of sushi on his mouth..

"Eat.. Your hungry.." you laugh again when he quickly chew and swallow the food on his mouth..

"I will get Dr. Kim's number..my .. and they have the courage to say all those things inside the elevator with me?" He said and he took another piece for himself..

"So you know how i feel when i heard those little girls of yours in side the bathroom saying that my husband is hot and y.." you said as you smiles..

"What did to tell them?" he ask you and you face him...

"I said.. 'Yeah I know.. that your boss is HOT and Y.. but I'm sorry he's married' and they give me a death stare.." you both laugh.. 

"Am I?" He excitedly ask you 

"Huh? 'Am I' what?" you ask him and he do an aegyo and you laugh hard

"Am I hot and y?" he still doing the aegyo and you burst into laughter

"Yes you are.. so stop that senseless aegyo of yours. Failed." you said ad you pinch his chubby cheeks..

"Love, i should put you into diet.." you said and you both laugh

"I must put you inside the office and do something more... important?" he wiggle his eyes again.. 

"Save it for home Kyuhyun.. i don't want to get caught.."you smiled and he laughs..

"But.. It's been seven days.." he said and you hit him in the arm

'Ya! you are so ert!' you yelled and you both laugh

You finished eating lunch on the roof top..and you look at you watch..

"Time to go Mr. CEO.. Lunch break is over.." you said as you wake him up because he took a nap on your lap..

"Babe! i want to sleep.." he whines like a child.. 

"hey.. how old are you now? it seems like you are being so childish as time goes by.. hurry..we have to get back to work.."

"I'm the boss remember?" he gets up from lying on your lap..

"And I'm your wife,.. so c'mon let's get back to work.." you said and suddenly he claimed your lips sensually you almost catch you breath as he hovers on your mouth..

"Damn.. We should go home early.." he uttered as he let go off your lips.. 

"I guess so.." you said and he grabs your hand and you walk towards the elevator.. 

 

Three cute trainee guys entered the elevator.. and bowed.. They seems to be agitated and restless.. 

"Babe.. These are the guys who I was ranting about earlier." he whispered to your ear and you can feel his anger in his voice and he try to calm himself down..

"Relax.. don't scare them.." you whispered back..

"But you are my wife!" he yelled and the boys are startled because of his words.. They looked at both of you.. and they look at each other..

"We are dead.." the taller one said..

"Yes you are! I heard you talking about my wife earlier.. Sorry boys.. Her number is only for me.." He shouts like a child protecting his territory from his playmates..

"We're very sorry Seonsaengnim.." The other older one bowed his head and the other two follows..

"Keep off.." he said and you hit his hand..

"What was that! I was just telling this guys to keep off you!" He yelled at you and you gave him a glare..

"You are threatening them!" you yelled back and you realized that you are fighting in front of the three boys.. 

"Oh we're sorry.." you apologized to the boys and you left them as soon as you reached the 10th floor where the boss' office are

 

"Kyuhyun.. that's rude.." you said as you both walk towards his office..

"What you want me to do? You are my wife.." He said and you gave up because you know in his mood you cannot win against him..

"i love you.." You hugged him from the back..

"I'm sorry baby.. I just don't want other guys looking at you that way.." he said and he turn himself towards you and hugged you

"You are possessive Mr. Cho..I'm yours.. forever so stop acting like a child." You said and he sighed..

"That is also the thing i ask of you.. stop flirting with other girls.." you warned him and he laughs.. 

"I'm not flirting!" he said and you both laugh hard 

"Just to warn you.." you said and you tipped toe to kiss him on his lips..

"I have to go now oppa.. see you later after office hours.." You said and he smiled..

"i love you ______." he said as you walk towards the door.. and you turn to face him

"I love you more.." You said with your sweetest smile..

"We can go home now.." he said 

"NO!" you laugh as you walk away...

 

5:45 pm.. you are ready for time out.. 

"Dr.Kim, we must hangout sometimes.." Sungmin ask you and the two other nurses nodded

"i mean if it's cool with Mr. CEO.." He continues and you smiled.. 

"l'll ask him..and if it's okay with him.. I'll call you guys.." you gave them an assurance so they are glad that you are willing to spend time with them.. You punched in you timeout and you remember Hyorin, Rina, and Minho. You felt a little bit guilty of not giving them time.. 

The four of you walks towards the lobby, when Sungmin and Minji whom you are suspecting that the two are dating went the other way..

"Waiting for your boyfriend?" you ask Aemin and she nodded.. 

"Oh.. I see.. is he from the company?" you ask her and she blushed..

"Yes.. One of the idols.." she whispered to you and you smiled

"Does the CEO or the Director knew about that?" you ask her as you wait for the elevator..she shook her head as the elevator opens..

"I see.. don't worry.. my mouth is zipped" you said as you demonstrated your zipped mouth and she smiled at you as the elevator door closes..

 

You want to surprise Kyuhyun that's why you never called him that you are going up to the 10th floor.. 

You opened the door and you saw him and Alex laughing..

"Oh she's here again" you whispered in your mind and gave them a fake smile..

"Hi Alex!" you greet her trying not to pull her out from your husband's office

"Oh I've been waiting for you.. I want to invite the two of you in my engagement party on Saturday night.." she smiled and you are not convinced by her words..

"If my husband wants to go why not.."you said as you walk toward flustered Kyuhyun..You kissed him on his cheeks.. 

"Oh thank you ______! I hope to see you both!" she said and you smiled at her again trying not to be violent.. You can tell by her action that he is flirting with your husband..You arrived here with the scene that they are almost an inch apart. You swear deep inside your heart..

"I have to go ahead I left something at the clinic. See you later at home Love.." you said and you walk fast as you could leaving the two of them alone