How Could You..

When I Was Your Man

It's a cycle.. that he do some petty mistake and you forgive him easily.. For you it's a normal thing but it's un healthy.. dangerous..and self destructive love.. Days and nights passes since Alex and James broke up.. You want to hate her for always calling your husband in the middle of the night leaving you alone.. 

"Do you really need to go to her?" you ask him while he was putting on some clothes. Alex called him after rounds of making love.. You wrap the blanket around your ness and gently walked towards him.. you help him button his shirt

"Babe.. We have talked about this didn't we? she's suicidal..and.." You stopped him by kissing his lips..he reached for your back as you breathlessly claim his lips..

"I understand.. but I want to be selfish some times.. I want to have you all night beside me.. cuddling me.. I miss you.." You said in between kisses..

"Babe.. I'm sorry.. It's just my conscience creeping out if something will happen to her.." he said as he caress you face..

"Alright.. I'm not keeping you for so long so you can get back as soon as possible.." you said and he pulls you for a kiss..

"Hey.. go now.. before I change my mind.." You pushed him as you laugh..He playfully grabbed the blanket wrapped around you and you squealed and he laugh.. he carry you in his arms and gently put you to bed and kissed your tummy

"Be good to Mom.." he whispered to your baby and he put back the blanket over you.. 

He walks away with a jacket and car keys on his hand.. before he turned the door knob.. he turned to you and smiled.. 

"I love you.." He said and you smiled..

"I love you more.. go!" you said as you giggled 

"Just sleep.. we are not finish yet.." he winked and you blushed you throw a pillow on him and before it hit him.. he quickly closed the door behind him...

You hugged his pillow tightly as you close your eyes.. You trust him.. you love him.. being alone now is a normal thing.. at least you have your baby inside you... the beacon of your hope.. 

 

You woke up the next morning with him at your side.. his head on you hair..and his arms around you..

"You looks so tired.. why not stay here for a while.."  you said as you kisses his face..

"I have to go to work today.. There is something I have to do at the office.. urgent.." he said and you put your hand on his face to close his eyes..

"Take a nap then.. I'll wake you up at 8.." you said as you kissed his lips..You are about to get up when he hugged you tighter.. 

"Stay.. Stay here." he said and he closed his eyes..he is decided not to let you go.. and you snuggle him like a big teddy bear..

After few minutes.. he is still not sleeping..

"How is she?" You ask him 

"She's.. She's fine.." he whispered on your ears..he sounds so tired

"I see..Try to get some sleep.." you whispered as you nibble his ear lobe..

"Ya! How can I sleep if someone is teasing me.." he laugh and you hug him tightly.. 

"i love you..." You said 

"I love you to baby.." he said and finally fell  asleep

 

Your thought lingers about Kyuhyun who is being bothersome since last night.. He acts weird.. and it troubles you plus your morning sickness getting worse..

"Hey handsome.. I'll wait for you at the lobby at 5 pm.." you sent him a message and he did not response..

"Dr. Kim.. Physical assessment are done." Sungmin put a stack of folder on your desk...

"Are you serious Lee Sungmin?" you smile and he laugh...

"I'm sorry Dr. Kim.. but there's a bunch of new batch of trainees.." he said and you nods.. 

"My morning sickness get worse.. I'll take home some paper work.." you said and he nodded as he took his own way away from you..

You could not wait for 5 pm so you decided to go home early.. You have to stop Kyuhyun from working late because he is too exhausted..

You took your steps as you smiled brightly at everyone..

"Hi Mrs. Cho! I heard you are now pregnant.. Congratulation.. Mr.CEO must be happy.." a guy with late 30's greet you inside the elevator..

"Thank you!' you smiled at him as he went out the elevator.. 

10th floor.. you sighed as you take your step out from the elevator.. you felt stuffy because of your condition.. 

You excitedly opened the door.. and..

"WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?!" You screamed when you saw you husband and his ex making out on the love seat inside his office...

______

Kyuhyun's POV

I finished a lot of papers to be signed.. two meeting in a row.. plus I need to treat my wife a good dinner.. 

I have to pick her up at 5pm as she texted me.. and I took a nap on the couch in the office.. 

I can hardly open my eyes when I felt her touch as he kisses my lips.. It's a little bit different that the way she always kiss me.. It's a bit rough and sloppy.. I smiled thinking that she is having hormonal issues again and she cannot wait for us to go home.. I wrap my arms around her..still not opening my eyes that is tired because of sleepless night..

She smelled different.. Does she change her perfume? .. I don't care..I felt her hands as she my shirt.. I hope she locked the door..She's now on the top.. 

"WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?!" I heard my wife yelled and I opened my eyes.. to see Alex on top of me.. I pushed her away and I run towards my devastated wife..

"Baby. It's not.." I was about to tell her that it's not what she thinks it is.. but her palm landed in my face and it burns me..

"How could you do this to me.." she whispered trying not to get attention from the people outside..

"Babe.. Let me explain.." I pleaded as i kneel before her..I hate to see her like this.. I hate my self for being stupid.. 

She shook her head as tears start to form in her beautiful eyes.. 

"Nice Alex.. I should've not trust you both.. To hell with you.." she said as she remove my hand from her knees..

"Don't touch me.." she said and she left. She left me again.. and now I know this is for real..

"What did you do?" I mumbled as tears flows down at my cheeks..

"ALEX! WHAT DID YOU DO?! Haven't I told you that we are over?" I yelled at her and she cried.. 

 

flash back 

"Kyuhyun.. don't leave me.." Alex whispered in my ears as he try to crawl over me..

"Don't do this.. stop Alex.." I pushed her but she is persistent. She is undressing her self in front of me..

"Enough. I'm going.." i firmly said as I left her 

"Please.. dont leave me.. I know you still love me.. you still care for me.."She said as she hugged me from my back..

"i don't love you anymore.. I care about you but that doesn't mean that I love you.." I said and finally She loosen her grip..

"I'll do anything to get you back Kyuhyun.."  she yelled.. 

 

"She don't love you the way you think she is.. She's just taking a responsibility because you are her bestfriend and she don't want you to get lost.." she said like and arrow that pierces my heart 

"She loved Minho.. I saw them together.. I saw her happy with him.. Please let her go.. " Alex's words trapped inside my head as jealousy and rage springs out from my heart..

"Stop this non sense! We are having our child.. so you just being so paranoid.." I Said

"Do you think the baby is yours? Think, Kyuhyun.. ask her for a DNA test.." She said and I left before she pollute my mind with doubt

end of flash back

 

"Kyuhyun.. I'm sorry.. I just missed you and I want you back.." she said as I button my shirt.. I will get my wife back.. even if it takes my life I will bring her back..

"I'm sorry Alex.. I see you as a friend.." I said and I fall on my knees.. I cried.. I don't know what to do.. I caught in a situation that ruins me.. My only salvation is my wife and now I know.. she  slipped out of my hands.. 

 

I followed her at the house.. I saw her sobbing in a corner of the room..

"Go away.." she said when she heard my footstep.. 

"Baby.. I'm so sorry.. Let me explain.." I said.. and she looked up on me with her eyes piercing me..

"I trusted you.. I let you help her.. but you are ing each other behind my back.." she said and she cried harder

"There's nothing happened.." I said and I try to touch her but she keep on pushing me away

"How could you do this to me?"  she said 

"Nothing happened.. i just thought she was you.. so I kissed her.." I explained..

"Stupid alibi.. of course you can tell if it's me or her.." She said.. yeah it's true I noticed that the kiss is different..

"Forgive me.." I said..

"Not this time Kyuhyun.. I'm tired.. I'm exhausted in fact.. now.. go away from me.. you stay with her,, I don't need you anymore.." She said and I flared up

"We are not having an affair damn it! It was a mistake!" I yelled and she grinned..

"Oh I don't want to believe you anymore.." she said.

"I get it ________. You are breaking up with me? I know you and Minho are seeing each other.." I said as i remembered the words of Alex last night.. Yeah i think she's just have pity on me..

"What?!" She creamed..

"Yes you know what I mean.. You are secretly seeing each other right?"  I said as I grabbed her arms.. she slapped my face..

"No." she said..

"Yes.. And this baby.. It's not mine right?"  I hissed on her face and her blood shot eyes starts to fill with tears as my doubt, anger, and jealousy circulating in my blood..

"You are just looking for an excuse to get away from me.. after you make me fall for you..I should've known you better.." I continue as she shook her head

"Damn you.. No one touched me other than you.. so stop this non sense.." she said and I pushed her..I see her bit her lips because of pain..

"So Alex told all of this?" she said as she took deep breaths..I silenced as guilt creeps me out telling me that I am on the wrong track..

"I think you known me very well.. I can got away with your cheating Kyuhyun... Time will come that i forgive you again after one mistake.. after the other.. I.. I just can't believe that you doubted my faithfulness despite fact that you are the one who is always leaving me with your miseries..But this child.. the only hope I have.. with everyday that you ignore me.. deserted me.. leaving me alone in this bed for Alex.. is being rejected by his dad.." She said 

"The baby is not mine.." I furiously said

"Alright.. He's not yours.. We'll take a DNA test after I gave birth.. I'm sure it's 100% matched with you.. But the thing is.. since you rejected him.. You will never see him..We are definitely over.. " She said and she walks away..

 

And I never seen her... She build up my heart now she us breaking it..