Meet Me Halfway

When I Was Your Man

You silently look outside the car's window as he drive. You choose not to say anything or to ask him about what's the real score between him and Alex.. You want him to speak.. 

he pulled over the  car at the river side and he holds your hand..

"I Know you don't trust me after what you saw and I did to you these past few days.." his voice is so apologetic and sincere that melts you heart of ice..

"Alex and I are friends.. There's nothing between us.." He starts to explain and you listened as you watch children play outside the car..

"So why you spent time with her rather with me.."you finally broke your silence..

"You know that it's hard for me to express my feelings.." he said and you mentally nods. Since he got the car accident 3 years ago, he lost everything.. his patience, his ability to convey his feelings.. Everyone is confused with him but you are the only one who understands him..

"but you have to.. It's me ________. Haven't I told you to tell me everything even you cannot express it properly I'll try to understand.. I'm your wife now.." You said as you try to hold back the tears that are ready to fall..

"I know.. and I'm sorry.. I felt like I've been a burden for you.. that's why I treated you like that.." he said and his tears starts to form..you tightly hold his hand to let him know you are still his bestfriend that is willing to listen.. You been his psychologist..

"Then tell me..so that i will not assume things.." you said and you heard him sigh

"You know how selfish and possessive I am right? I was just thinking that. What if you stop your residency and practice you profession in the company. I want to see you and sleep beside you everyday.." he said and you secretly smiled.. so he's having his temper tantrums..

"The why did you just asked me.. you know i can't resist you.." You tried not to smile.. because you are afraid that he might not open up to you..

"because I've been a burden to you..I troubled you a lot.." he explains.. he really are having the hardtime.. 

"Then tell me what you really want.. you hurt me everytime I try to guess what's on your mind.. "  you said and he look straight in your eyes..

"I don't want you to sacrifice your dream for me.." he said 

"No, Kyuhyun.. It will be my decision.. the sacrifice we ought to make is not for our selves but for the two of us.." You squeezed his hands 

"That is why I acted like an idiot the whole time.." he said

"And you wasted a lot of time not being by my side? This is so unfair Kyuhyun you know that.." you asked him and he looked away,..

"i know.. and I'm sorry.." he said.. and you sighed..

"I'm willing to do everything just to make us happy.. just believe in me as i entrusted you my life..And please, I know you and Alex are friends now but please be considerate on my feelings as I considered yours.." You said and he smiled.. his warm smiled that finally melted your heart

"I will.." he said and you laugh

"And why are you laughing?" he smiled and you laughed you heart out and tears finally seeped out your eyes..

"Tell me about your plans.. I might consider it.. " you gave your sweetest smile.. 

"Take your time baby.." he said as he kissed you hand..

"Hey.. stop acting like a gentleman.. it doesn't fit you.."you and he laugh.. he is so hot and y when he smile

"Kyu,.."  you said as he is about to drive off..

"Hmm?" He looked at you and you smiled

"Come closer.. I want to kiss you.." you said and he smiled.. as he lean your face to yours and you gave him a light lingering kiss..

"I love you.." you whispered 

"I love you too.." he said and he finally drives off to the mall

 

He bought a new phone for you and you laugh as you remember how he throw it on the wall..

"Why did you have you ruin it like that..? " you ask him and he smiled..

"I don't know I can't think every time jealousy takes over me.. you know how possessive I am right?" he gave you your new phone and he took your hand..

"Where are we going this time?" You ask him and he pulled you closer for a kiss..

"Tell me where you want to go.." He offered you his time and you gladly accepted it..

"I want to watch movie.." you said and you winked

"Alright.. Let's watch.." he dragged you to the movie house and he let you choose what you are going to watch as he bought popcorn and soda

 

You can't concentrate on what you are watching.. you are lost in a string of thought of his offer.. You can be the company's attending physician and to see him everyday..

but you have to sacrifice one thing.. Pediatrics.. your dream job..

As you told him earlier..one of you might take the sacrifice for the sake of your relationship.. You still don't want Alex go near him.. You came up your own terms and condition.. 

You went to the grocery and you let him pick..

"I want to eat pasta.." he said and you laugh

"Again?" you ask him and he excitedly nods..

 

You smiled as he volunteers to help you in the kitchen.. your heart flatters.. he is making up to you and you love it..

"Be careful you might cut your hands off.." you warned him and he smiled..

"Ouch!" he jerked and you ran towards him.. he have a small cut on his finger..

"See I just told you to be careful.." you said as you apply pressure to the cut.. 

"I can't take my eyes off you.." he said and you pressed tightly on his cut and he scowls..

"I'm scared whenever you sounds so sweet and cheesy.. I have the feeling that  you want to get laid." You place a small band aid on his finger and he laughs..

 

After cooking you both enjoyed your dinner and after that you both went to the bedroom with a bottle of wine 

"Kyu.." you called his attention while he is busy caressing your hair..you both sitting on the bed with your back on the head board

"Yes baby?" he said with his y voice.. you sighed you try to take control of your self not to jump over him and lustfully kiss him..

"Listen to me.. I think about your plan.. You need a wife.. and I have to be one.. Since I know that we have to make sacrifices I have to take one.." you said and he looked at you straight in the eye..

"In one condition.. Let's meet half way.. Let me work in your company as doctor.. but during your military enlistment, let me finish my residency.." you said and he beamed

"are you serious ____?" he asked you and you nodded

"Deal!" he smiled and you hug him

"I will file my resignation on Monday.." you said and he cuddled you..

"Thank you..." he said.. and he kissed you..

"I want to cuddle you all night.." you said and he laughs

"Cuddle only?" he ask you and you lightly punched his arm..

"Yeah.. no .. just cuddling.." you whispered and he pulled up blankets..

"Alright baby.." he said and he gave you his good night kiss...

 

______

A/N

HAHAHAHA Thank you guys for commenting.. Please bear with the story.. Don't hate Kyuhyun's Character.. he is having a hard time expressing his feelings.. but if you still do.. I'll make you you gonna love him again before the story ends..

For the mean time.. just go with the plot ^^ 

Is this going to end soon? NO.. there's a lot of Chaps coming.. ^^