Aren't You Tired?

When I Was Your Man

You cannot sleep.. even after of rounds of making up.. He soundly sleeps as his arms are wrapped around your body.. You hate your self now for being in this kind of situation.. You want to trust him.. but you can not trust Alex.. You really felt something big is coming and your instinct creeps you out.. 

You gently unwrap his arms around you and you wear his shirt.. You pick up the scattered clothes on the floor and you steeped outside the bed room.. You tossed the clothes in the basket and you went to the mini bar inside the dining area..You grabbed a bottle of wine and a wine glass and walked towards the living room.. You felt comfort as you walked on the carpeted floor bared footed and you took your place in the couch and you start drinking alone.. Like before..

Your thought lingers on how you protect your marriage and Kyuhyun must realize that the effort must be mutual...Then suddenly, you remembers his facial reaction by seeing you and Minho together.. he is threatened.. Like you do now.. You realized that the makeup you had is not enough to cover the insecurities you are feeling right now..

You  lost in the oblivion when suddenly the lamp shade beside you ..

"What are you doing Babe? Drinking alone?" Kyuhyun's deep voice wakes you up from deep reckoning.. and he took the wine glass from your hand..

"I can't sleep.." you looked at him and he is on his sweat pants without a shirt on.. 

"Aren't you tired?" he said with his husky voice that made you shiver.. 

"I am.. but I jut can't get some sleep.." You said and you took back the wine glass from him.. you hear a sigh from him

"I think you still  mad about it.." he said as he wrapped his strong arm around your waist.. and he took the wine away from you..

"I'm not mad.." you leaned your head on his chest..you hear his heart beat as your own synchronizes with every beat of it.. you hear the rise and fall of his chest as he took deep breaths... 

"I know you well.." He whispered as he play on the strands of your hair..

"Kyuhyun.. you know how much I love you right?" you ask him as you wrap your arms over his bare chest

"Yes.. i know.." he said and he kissed you hair.. 

"Would I be scared and threatened of Alex?" you ask him again and he hugged you more tightly..

"No..Please.. she is a friend now to me..I love you" his sweet voice sooths your troubled heart.. 

"Alright.. I'll keep my ground.." you said and he hold your hand tightly and you jump off because of the pain..

"What happened to your hand?!" he worriedly ask you as he demands for an explanation.. 

"I accidentally punched Minho's face.." you laugh and you saw his worried face..

"Why?"he asked you with confusion in his eyes..

"He popped out from no where and I thought he was you, who covered my eyes so I punched him.."  you explained and he smiled..he cupped your face and gave you a sweet kiss..You heard his stomach growled and you both burst into laughter..

"I'm sorry baby.. I'm hungry." he pouted his lips and you stood up..

"I'll get you something to eat.." you said and he smiled.. he followed you to the kitchen as you look at fridge for something to eat.. 

"I'm sorry oppa.. We only have fruits and sandwiches.." you said and he smiled.. you hand him an apple and make him a sandwich as he watches you..

"You scare me again.. Don't run away from me like that.."  he said as he munch on the apple.. How can he be so cute

"Don't talk while eating.. " you warned him again and he smiled..

"Juice?'  you ask him.. 

"Wine.." he smirked and you laugh.. 

"Okay.. I'll get the wine from the living room.." you said and he grabbed your waist..

"I'll eat there.." he said and you both walk towards the living room..spending the rest of the night talking to each other as you finish a bottle of wine.. You both fell asleep in each other's arms in the couch..

________

 

 

Kyuhyun's POV

I woke up late the next morning and I found myself on the couch and my wife is soundly sleeps in my arms.. I gently get up and carry her in my arms..

It's 10 in the morning and we are so late so I called Mr. Lee and Nurse Sungmin that we are taking our sick leave..

I gently put her down on the bed and pull blanket over her body.. I smiled upon realizing that she is wearing my shirt the whole night..

I took a shower and change into a everyday clothes and went to the convenience store.. I left a note on the bed side table if ever she wakes up without me.. 

I bought some food for us to eat for the rest of the day.. I went back to the apartment as soon as i bought all the necessary items..

I have a basic skills in the kitchen so I tried to cook something for her to have upon waking up.. She sleeps like Sleeping Beauty today. she must be tired.. 

I instructed Mr. Lee to fax me all necessary papers to be reviewed.. After few hours.. i saw her standing, leaning on the door frame of the study room.. 

"Good afternoon sleeping Princess.." I said and she smiled... she walks towards me and she sat on my lap and gave me a kiss...

"I'm absent.." she pouted her lips and i mess her beautiful hair..

"Don't be silly babe.. I decided not to wake you up because you never get enough sleep last night..Hang over?" i asked her and she shook her head..

"You go to dining and eat.." I said and she laugh

"I ate all of the food on the dining table.. thank you oppa.." she said and hug me again.. I need to concentrate on what I am doing but i get distracted by her..

"Your welcome.. now go to sleep again.. get some rest.." I said and she smiled.. 

"Okay.. can I sleep there?" he points out a comfort couch inside the study room..

"You are a light sleeper you will get distracted by my footsteps and movements.." I told her and she hugged me..

"Please? I just want to be close to you.." she pleaded and i gave in..

"Thank you.. I'll go to the bath room first.." She said and she walks away from me.. I shook my head as I smile.. I love this girl so much.. 

After a few minutes.. she's back in her plain shirt and short and a pillow on her left hand..

"Hey.. join me here if you tired.." she offered and I smiled.. 

"Sure baby.." I answered her and she plunge herself on the couch.. after a minute..

"I can't sleep.."she pouted and walks towards me.. she took away the paper in my hand and she sat on my lap as she put her arms around my neck.. 

"Im busy.." I said but the little feeling in my hear is flattering.. she is so sweet.. I wrap my arms around her.. her scent and soft skin is my comfort zone. I kissed her sweet lips 

"Come on Kyu.. we are absent from work right? Since when you take some papers home?" she teased me and we both laugh..

"Okay.. then suggest what he are going to do.." I said and she my shirt..

"How about.." she wickedly smiled as my heart races.. 

"How about what?" I gulped as my shaking voice comes out..

She caressed my chest as she playfully kisses my lips.. bitting my lower lip..grazing my jawline down to my neck.. as I crazily groaned.. 

"Babe.. wait.. my phone.."  i tried to reach my phone and she snatched it and she turned it off.. and i smiled.. 

"Kyu.."she whispered on my ear and I finally lost my self.. I took her shirt off and tossed it on a corner

"You are such a tease Mrs.  Cho.." I said and i carried her on the couch..

______

"Stop teasing.." you whispered to him as he genltly rub you in between you tighs.. and he smirked..

"You teased me first now we're even.." he said and he find his way inside you..

"Kyu..." you moaned his name as he give you pleasure..He pound on you in the fastest rate he can.. when suddenly the doorbell rings..

"! Who's that?" he groaned while he is blowing your mind with his s..

"Wait.. Kyu.. check it first.." you said and he paused.. 

"No.. I can't stop this..' he said and he dobled his phase and you screamed.. this turned you on.. and you felt that you are coming

"Oh God1 Kyuhyun.. i'm coming.."  you screamed 

"Me too, baby.." he whispered and he collapsed over you..You both laugh..

"Damn it.. it's like we are having quikie in ouw own personal space.. I'm going to kill the person behind the door.." he said and ge gently emptied you and he grabbed his pants.. 

"we are not done yet baby..' he said and he throws you your clothes that scattered on the floor..You smiled.. he is pissed and the person behind the door who impatiently pressing the door bell will be dead

 

You followed him outside the study room..and you laugh upon his reaction when he saw who the hell the intruder is.. Yesung and Ryeowook

"I heard the both of you were sick.." Yesung worried ly look at you and you smiled..

"She is.. but not me.. i can't just leave her alone here.." Kyuhyun is trying to hold on his temper.. 

"Oppa.. why did you not call?" you aske Yesung and he look at you with a strange eyes..

"I called you many times and you.." he faced Kyuhyun..

"I called you too.. but your phone went off..." Yesung continued and you bit your lips as Kyuhyun gave you a dead glare.. 

"i bought something to cook.." Ryeowook said and he went straght to the kitchen..

"Oppa, need help?" you offered to distract you from thinking about that hot making out in the study room.. 

"no.. You must take rest.. " he said and you smiled.. your husband and your brother is now sittin on the couch talking to each other..

"Kyu.. i'll be on the bed room.. i'm going to sleep.." you said and he smiled

"Make sure to go to sleep.. don't make any damages.." you stopped from walking as you decoded his word play...

"i wont!" you yelled