Forgiveness

When I Was Your Man

Kyuhyun's POV

I saw Alex.. she is hopeless.. sick.. and hedlr catch her own breath while my wife.. my kind hearted wife put the oxygen mask on her.. 

"Did you refused morphine again?" My wife ask her as I step inside the room.. giving Alex a shocked expression..

"Kyuhyun,.." She can't hardly say my name..

"What drama is this Alex?" I angrily said and my wife runs toward me and keeping me away from her

'Stop.." _____ said as Alex starts to cry..

"Stop crying for God's sake!"I yelled.. I'm mad.. I'm furious.. Seeing my wife forgiving the woman who ruin our live.. and me.. she left me with hate and resentment.. 

"Kyuhyun.. please..calm down.." She said and I pushed her.. and went towards Alex's bed side..

"See after all you have done to her.. she still want to protect you.. " I hissed and ____ runs towards me and slapped me..

"I said stop! you are killing her! She's in pain.!" _______ yelled at me and I grabbed her arm..

"Damn it! Me, how about me.. Am I not in pain? I suffered too.. Because of her.." I literally crush her with words and her eyes are full of hate.. when suddenly Alex  went off..

"Get out!" she yelled at me and she pressed a button

"Alex.. stay with me... stay.." she cried as she pumps Alex's chest and the Doctors and nurses pulled her from CPR and they took over..after less than a minute.. Alex survived.. 

 

She grabbed my hand and she dragged me outside the hospital building.. 

"She's sick you know that.. you don't have to punish her.. because she suffered enough.. she's dying. she refused everything. the treatment.. the morphine.. she is just waiting Kyuhyun.. waiting for you to forgive her.. Because i gave her my forgiveness.." She cried 

"How about me.. when will you forgive me.."  I asked her.. with my cracking voice

"We have a lot of time for us.. I'm still on the process of accepting you again.. You hurt me greater than she did.. because if you believed in me for the first place.. I might consider going home to you again..  but you chose to believe her.." She said.. yeah right.. I'm the one to be blamed.. I did all this stupidity..

"She is dying.. She followed me here for she can't die without my forgiveness. She can't forgive herself what she did with the baby.." she said and I hugged her.. 

"Please.. if this only way that I can forgive you too.. If this is the way you can bring me back.. as you promised that you will do everything to bring me back.."  She cried on  my chest as cold winter wind blows upon us. 

"You know this is hard for me right? but for you i will.. I will try.. " i whispered and I kissed her lips.. 

 

Surprisingly she hold my hand and we walk back to the hospital.. 

"She's resting.. Try tomorrow.." she smiled at me as we went on different way.. I saw a piano on the lobby that give me an idea.,.

"Excuse me.."  a lady runs towards us.. My wife stopped and let go of my hand..

"Cho Kyuhyun?" she asked me and i looked at her.. i don't know her..

"I'm a fan.. Please sign.." she said sweetly, handed me a piece of paper.. and I smiled.. I saw my wife smiling.. She changed.. because if this is before I will hear the word "Sorry He's married" 

And she saw her fellow doctor.. Tall.. and Handsome.. and walks like a true gentleman and she smiled as he approached him..

"Dr. Choi!" she called him and the tall guy show his sweet smile

"Are you still sending flowers?" she ask him and the tall guy shook his head.. damn I was ignored again in front of a tall  handsome guy

"Not me.. May be some one..but not me..' he smiled and my wife sighed.. Honestly I want to wring her neck talking like that to other guys.. 

"Who could that be?" she said as she roll her beautiful eyes..

"But I still want to give some.. but since you always throw it on the garbage.. I think that will be a waste of money.." The Choi guy said and she smiled..

"I'm sorry Dr. Choi.." she said and I cleared my throat..and she finally noticed that I'm around.. 

"Oh sorry.. This is Kyuhyun.. my childhood friend!" she said.. Friend??? Oh God.. this lady is drying me up..

"Hello.. I'm Dr. Choi..Choi Siwon" the Choi guy said.. he acts like a movie star by the way and I want to wring my wife's neck again.. 

"That's wicked Siwon.. Like I'm Bond.. James Bond.."she said and the both of them laugh.. leaving me and my ego on the floor.. 

"I got to go now..." Siwon said and i fake a smile.. he walks away and She sighed

 

"who could that be?" she still solving the mystery of the flowers.. as I was burned by jealousy..

"Friend? What was that??" I said and she looked at me with her poker face

"Be thankful that I introduced you as a friend when I barely know what state we are now.." She said and I scratch my head..

"Yeah you're right.. but for the record.. are we 'friends with benefits'?"  I asked her and she clenched her teeth with anger..

"Stop yanking my chains if you want to work this out.." She said and I laugh.. well she's cute.. 

"I'm sorry baby..I'm just.. never mind.." I said and i kept following her like a puppy as she try to discover who the secret admirer is.

 

_____

Three days since you found Kyuhyun in Busan.. and he is stalking you every  now and then.. and you are thankful that he is not coming knockin on your door.. He tried to talk to Alex.. but still he is mad and angry..

"Day 2 of flower surprise Alex..' you sighed as Alex giggled on the corner and Kyuhyun is busy playing on his iPad. 

"What's on the card?" she is excitedly ask you as your husband is ignoring you like he is having a bad mood.. 

"It says..'When can I see you smile?' this getting on my nerves.."you said and Kyuhyun looked at you with his jealous expression..

"Can you please consider what I am going to feel?" he said and you shrugged your shoulder and you ignored him

"and here's the card for the 3rd day.." you took out the card from your white coat as Alex impatiently waits for the message.. 

"I wonder what is behind those sorrowful.. eyes.." you said and Kyuhyun glared at you.. 

"How sweet.." Alex said..and Kyuhyun walks out..

"He must be jealous ______." Alex said and you frowned.. You feel bad about him.. You want to tell him that after she find out who is behind this.. you will tell the guy to stop..

"Oh.. time is up Alex Park.. I have to go.. break time is over..' you said and she smiled.. 

"Thank you ______. And I'm still sorry for everything.." she said and you nod

 

You found Kyuhyun in the cafe..He waved at you and you felt bad for him so you want to console him by being nice for today..

"Hey.. What are you still doing here?" you ask him as you remove your eyeglases.. 

"Well, as we agreed, I try to be as nice as you are with her.." He said and he offered you a meal..

"Thanks.." you smiled as you take the lunch from his hand..

"How is your progress.." you ask him and he smiled..

"Well I must admit that I felt bad for her.." He said and you felt better.. This is one of the signs you are asking for you to go back to him..

"You have a lot of admirer here I see.." he said as he flinches..

"Oh.. yeah a lot.. but I dumped them all.." you said..and he looks away

"Including that Choi Siwon?" he ask you

"Yeah..' you said and he widened his yes..

"He's tall.. handsome.. gentleman.. your type of a guy.." he said and you laugh..

"Are you jealous?" you ask him and he nods..

"You know my type of guy so stop acting..before I leave you alone here.." you thetened him and he smiled..then suddenly the house keeping staff hand you another flower surprise.. 

"Again?'" You ask and Kyuhyun stares at you..

 

I saw you smile.. I hope it will be forever painted in your face

 

"Creepy.." you said and Kyuhyun read the card..

"Old school.." he said irritatingly..

 

Fourth day.. 

You cried as you evesdrop on Kyuhyun and Alex

"Kyuhyun.. I'm sorry.. I just obsessed for your attention.. everybody's attention.. so I did that terrible mistake.." Alex said and she cried..

"Shhhh stop  crying.." Kyuhyun rubbed her back.. 

"Like you and ________ I'm having nightmares.. and the worst thing is.. Every one left me alone.. The most painful punishment I ever received was being cared by _____ whom I hurt so badly." She said as she hardly catch her breath

"That's why I'm here.. to forgive you.." he hold her hand and Alex smiled.. 

"That's all I need.. I can now rest.. It's been a month since I pray that the two of you forgive me and be together again.. I know Kyu.. she's still in love with you.. just give her time..' she said and you mentally hug her..

"I refused everything.. because I am so tired.." she said and suddenly the cardiac monitor alarms.. and you jumps in the room..

"Kyuhyun! Step back!" You shout as you place a cardiac board on her back..

"Code Blue!" You shouted as you star CPR.. You saw Kyuhyun crying on the corner as your tears fall uncontrollably

"Stay with me.. Alex.. Stay.. Don't die.." you cried.. as the team of doctors and nurses came. You continue CPR. 

"Please.. come back.. ' you cried out loud and pumping hard 

After 45 minutes.. your senior doctor.. holds your arm and shook his head..

"No.." you cried hard.. and you keep on reviving her.. 

"Please Dr. Kim..." the senior doctor said as he pull you from Alex..

"Time of death 3:45 pm.." You heard him pronounced and you cried with agony..

"No.. Alex.. No..' You cried as your crying husband hugs you.. and you cried on his chest.. 

"i'm sorry Alex.. i'm sorry.." you said and Kyuhyun comforted you..

"Baby shhhh.. im here.. I'm still here.." he whispered and you fainted in his arms..