FirstMonth 1/2

When I Was Your Man

Same issues... Same reasons.. 

You felt that the man who sleeps beside you in bed is a stranger now.. And you spend nights crying and thinking about what you have done to be in this situation.. He ignores you and he spent time with his work and with his friends.. He always had the same reason.. he is doing all these for the baby.. 

Is he cheating on you? You hope not.. 

You kept your self busy doing some paper work.. You want to hate Kyuhyun for neglecting you.. 

You went to the roof top for lunch.. and you felt empty because Kyuhyun used to spent lunchtime with you in the rooftop..

Your phone rings and you answer it without looking the ID

"Hello?" you greet the person on the other line..

"Babe.. where are you? I went to the clinic but you were out for lunch.." Kyuhyun ask you and you smiled.. You missed him so much..

"I'm here at the roof top.." you said and he sighed

"Wait for me.. I will be there in a minute.."Kyuhyun said and you wait for him.. 

 

You heard familiar footsteps but you try to ignore it though you want to jump and hug him...

"I'm sorry.. I am so busy.." he said and he take the vacant seat beside you..

"It's alright I'm used to it.." you said and you hand him a lunch box..

"I'm sorry babe but i ate already.." he said and your heart broke into pieces.. it's not the firs time he rejected your lunch box.. 

"Oh.. Sorry.. Don't worry this won't go to waste.." you said as you put the lunch box back inside the bag..you try to hold back the tears.. 

Silence grow as awkwardness flows between you.. He is now a stranger.. He saw your dis appointment and he felt guilty...

"Give me that baby.." he said and try to snatch the lunch box from you..and it slipped on your hand and accidentally all the contents poured on the ground..You secretly cried as you pick them up and throw them inside the trash bin near you.. You never said a word and you left him staring at you.. you walked towards the elevator and once that you are inside, you poured the tears you are holding back...

What did you do to feel this way.. to deserve this kind of relationship.. everything is slipping away..

You get your things from the clinic and you left the clinic early.. you told Sungmin that you are having a sickness and you need to take a bed rest at home.. 

 

"Hello." you coldly answered Kyuhyun's call

"Where are you! Why did you left me?!' he yelled and you cried..

"I'm driving.. we'll talk when you get home.. I'm not feeling well.." you said as tears falls down your cheeks..

He hang up on you and you cried harder.. 

"Baby.. please give mommy strength.." you whispered as you touch your tummy.. 

 

You reached the house and went straight to the bed room..You change your clothes into a silk night gown and you  curled up your body to your own space in the bed.. you fell asleep with your thoughts lingering about you and Kyuhyun..

You felt a warm body so close to you.. and you are too tired to react from his warm embrace..

"Babe..I'm home.." he whispered and you ignored him.. he plants kisses on you lips.. and you forced your self to open you eyes..

"You are early..." You said and you rub your swollen eyes you hug him and you just stayed like that for a moment at silenced grow between you..

"______." he whispered your name.. and you looked up for him.. and your face is just an inch away

"Hmmm" you mumbled.. and he kissed you deeply..like he missed you for a thousand years..you slightly opened your mouth to welcome his tongue inside..he is pulling your dress up as he touches your thigh

"Stop..' you whispered as you pushed him away that confused him.. 

"Don't start if you are not going to finish it.." you whispered between pants and gasping.. 

"You said.. It's okay right? I mean.. it's not going to harm the baby?" he ask you while his cheeks is in deep red..You answered him yes by un tangling his neck tie.. and ing his shirt..as he move on top of you..you touches his back as he is busy kissing you..Pulling up your dress as he take it off from you.. he impatiently unbuckle is belt and you laugh.. 

"Stop laughing..Help me.." he hissed and you helped him..

"You can ask nicely right?" you to ease the nervousness in you.. as your trembling hands his pants..

He traces your skin with his warm lips that torments you enough that bring your senses up.. he take out all the remaining garments covering your body.. he gently kisses you down to your chest until he reached your s and gently them.. you mumbled sounds that barely recognized. He is doing it gently..and your brain stopped working as your instinct took over you.. You missed his touch.. and you are finally having him again..

Kyuhyun on the other hand try to control his emotion as he graze over your soft and smooth skin.. he can't take his frustration any longer and seeing you everyday torments him. He is very guilty of ignoring you because of his fear of harming the child inside you that's why he went home early to make up with you and to talk to you.. His senses went into blast when he saw you lying on bed.. and the only thing that comes on his mind is to make love with you..

"Are you sure it's okay for us to..." he said and you grabbed his neck and kissed his lips passionately..

"Oppa, I miss you.. let's just do it..' you whispered him as he gives you mind blowing touch between your legs.. 

"I miss  you too. and I'm crazy about you.." he said and he found his way inside you.. as you gasp for air..

He keeps his pace slow and it torments you and annoys you..

"Damn it Kyuhyun.. move in faster.." you hissed you are so frustrated and this guy on top of you is giving you a hard time.,.

"but the baby.."' he mumbled between groans..you pushed him

"Take it out.." you angrily said and you stood up.. you pick up your clothes to wear them then suddenly he grab your waist..

"Don't leave me hanging like this lady.. I'm just worried about the baby,.." he hissed and he pinned your arms on the bed.. and he enters you again.. you pissed him off and now he is giving you what you wanted.. he moved faster and you moaned his name out loud that make him go crazy..

You both reached the and he collapses on top of you.. as you kiss his shoulder..

"I love you Kyuhyun.." you whispered as you catch you breath.. 

"I know.. I love you too.."  he said and gently kiss your lips... 

"Can we talk?" you said as he roll himself on your side..

"That was my plan before I saw you sleeping.." he said and he pull you closer to him as you both rest your back on the head board.. You smiled

"I'm sorry _____ about what happened in the roof top.. I was insensitive and inconsiderate.." He said and you kissed his lips..

"Do you still love me?" you ask him and he nods..

"I always have.. I love you _______." he said as he plays with your locks..

"But then why you always leave me alone?" tears from your eyes starts to come out and he sighed..

"I have a lot of issues.. I am insensitive and insecure husband.. at the same time I was scared by the little guy inside you.." he admitted as he touches your tummy

"I am so jealous of Minho, honestly.." he said and you moved on top of him

"Here we go again.. I am not doing anything with him okay... we are just friends.. Like you and Alex right? I am not jealous even you spend more time with her this past few days.. because my baby tell me that i should trust his dad.." you said and he wrapped his hands around you..

"I'm sorry.. You know how possessive  i am.." he said and you can see his soul in his eyes..

"You know that i am always yours ever since so cut this out.. this jealousy will ruin us.." you said and you kiss his lips.

"And please,, I know you want to be a good father.. but please.. be a good husband for me..That's all I ask from you.."  you said and he nods

"Forgive me again.." he said and you smiled..

"After that mind blowing makeup ..still I haven't forgive you? You know I can always forgive you Kyuhyun.." you said and he quickly put you under him..

"And babe.. stop hanging out with him.. until I resolve some insecurity issues..' hesaid and you laugh

"Alright.." you said and he smiled

"And.. babe.. stop being bratty and y.." he said and you both laugh

"Sorry oppa.. that's because of our baby.. so please bear with my mood swings.." you said and he gently kissed you

"I'll try..I think I want another round" he said and he kisses your neck..

"You have all night Kyu." you whispered and you shut your eyes close..