New Start

When I Was Your Man

Kyuhyun occupied your mind for five days since he left for Seoul. And he taken you heart away with him, kidnapped it and waiting for the ransom.. you living with him in your new house that you have no idea what is it look like.. He changed.. but still.. he is evil in your eyes.. He sent sweet gifts everyday that made you want him more.. 

People say that you are crazily in love with each other..Yes they are right.. you are both crazy with each other.. 

Your stomach have butterflies as you reached the destination.. You double checked the address that Kyuhyun wrote in a piece of paper because you cannot believe in your eyes the the mansion-like  house in front of you is yours.. 

"This is wickedly insane.." you uttered when the security code of the gate he gave you is matched...

The front yard is huge with plants covered by snow.. 

Your phone rings.. It's him..

"hi babe.. what are you doing?" he ask you and you smiled..

"I was about to sleep.. end of shift right?" you said and he laughs..

"I'm sorry I'm just missing you.." he said and you want to punch his face for being so sweet..

"Ya!' you said and he bursts into laughter..

"I felt like I'm sort of entertainment for the bored CEO.. I might consider not moving in with you.." You joked and he laugh..

"Little Jongwoon is here with me.. and he peed on me because I am changing his diaper.." He said and you laugh.. 

"That was.. awesome.." you said and it's your turn to laugh and you heard Jongmin crying on the background..

"I want to kidnap that baby.."  you said as you felt that you are missing your nephew..

"Why? Then you have to go home to me and make our own baby.. that kidnapping some one else's child.." he said and you blushed.. 

"Kyu.. i hope you understand that I can't move in with you at this moment.." you said and you saw your names carved in a piece of wood on the door.. and you smiled.. Thinking how could the evil guy on the other line would react upon seeing you in his house tonight.,.

"I understand.. I have to go baby.. the TV interview has arrived..I love you.." He said 

"I love you too.." and he ended the call.. 

 

You opened the main door and your tears starts to fall..

"Oh my God!" you said when you took the first step on the house... The living room.. the veranda facing the garden.. The black grand piano...The wedding picture on a huge frame...

You run to the kitchen.. it's huge.. the stove.. the oven.. the coffee maker.. and everything in it is so perfect.. This guy would definitely wants you forever..

You run towards the stairs.. and saw six rooms.. and you opened it one by one.. and found out that one of it is nursery.. you walk inside and you saw how complete it is.. from the crib.. small bed.. light.. clothes.. for boy and for girl.. and you cried.. he makes you happier than ever.. you closed the door and you saw a huge door beside the nursery..

You opened it and nearly you fell on your knees.. You see your bedroom.. with scattered clothes and papers on the floor.. that ruins the epicness of what you saw.. a King sized bed.. the automatic blinds that you don't have to stand to open it for him.. The huge walk in closet.. and you cursed him for wickedly evil.. 

You opened the closet on your right.. and you are pissed of what you saw... his things is on a mess.. you as an OC started to arrange it.. coats with the same color.. suits.. tux.. the shirts.. neck ties.. and etc.. 

"Damn it.. how could I ever loved you.." you said as you sit down on the carpeted floor starting to arrange his under wears and socks.. You opened the next cabinet and saw his shoes in chaos.. 

"Ah! This guy is really pissing me off.. he ask me to live with him with this mess?" you said and you quickly arranged it.. then finally after an hour fixing your husbands closet.. you opened the closet on the right.. and you are so shocked.. 

The closet is full of expensive dress and clothes.. arranged by type.. by color.. you cried again upon realizing how he loved you.. how he accepted you being an OC

"Ya! Don't borrow my notes if you are going to crumple it.." you yelled at your best friend during break time in high school..

"It's just an inch  ______. Why are you fussing about it?" Kyuhyun said while playing games on his phone

"You know I hate it Kyuhyun.." you said and you start hitting him with your note book..

"I'm sorry okay.. I will not do it again.." he said and he hugged you..

"I will respect your things.." he whispered..

 

You're heart stops when you opened the other closet..

".." you said upon seeing a closet full  lingerie

"ert.." you said as you look at it one by one but you love his ways of wanting you.,. now you have to surprise him everynight with those lingerie.. until he take the dose of his own medicine

You opened the other closet.. designer bags and shoes.. 

You opened the last one.. Jewels.. for you and for him.. his watches are arranged at the left and yours at the left.. 

"This guys is filthy rich... " you walked out the closet full of surprises.. 

 

You spend the whole day cleaning and arranging the house.. it's huge.. 

You cooked dinner for the both of you but you know.. that missing each other for 5 days will prevent you to eat the dinner.. 

He is calling you again when you finish the chores and spend quiet time at the bed room 

 

 

"Baby.. You know what I received a package from a fan.." He excitedly said 

"Oh really?" you said in the middle of reading a book.

"How can I sign a hundred of CD's?" He ask you and you smiled.. You bought a hundred of copy of their album as and sent him to his office for him to sign an autograph

"It's there? wow that was fast.." You said and you both laugh 

"Thank you baby.." He said with his loving y voice that you want to run to him and kiss him  

"Kyu.. If you can't finish that.. go home early.. I'm worried about you.." You said trying to hide that you are in your new home.. 

"Alright.. I will.." he said and he ended the call

 

It's 6 pm now.. and you know he's home soon any moment.. 

You walk to the closet and find something to wear on his guilty pleasure collection of your lingerie.. You want o surprise him that he will keep you for ever.. 

You found a simple pink silky night gown.. simple and not too y...

The bath room is wicked too.. there is a tub on the other side.. and the toiletries are arranged the way you want them to be.. The bath room is as large as the closet.. 

You took a warm shower.. and after 30 minutes.. you stepped out from the bathroom as you dry your hair with towel..you have goose bump all over when you felt someone is looking at you.. You gently turn your head on the door.. and you saw your husband with his agape expression seeing you here in his room..You miss him and you want to kiss him so you dropped the towel on the floor and run to him 

"Oh You are here!" you hugged him and his scent make you want him more.. 

"I miss you Cho Kyuhyun.." you whispered  and you gave him a kiss as you took off his suit and you start ing his shirt with him standing still leaned on the door frame.. 

"Aren't you happy to see me Kyu?" You seductively ask him and he looked at you...  

"Am I dreaming?" He ask you with his cracking voice..

"No..' you said and you kiss him on his lips.. as you gently bite his lower lips.. He suddenly woke up from his awe.. and he start returning the favor of kissing you passionately and lustfully 

"You are a witch..' he whispered as he kisses you all over your neck.. 

"I miss you.." he said and he took off all your clothes as you trembles.. 

"I want you" You said and his world shaken upon hearing those words..You want him.. and you know he is dying to see you.. 

 

"Babe.. It never crossed my mind that you will be coming home soon.." he said as he rub his face on your long black hair

"Are you surprised?" you happily ask him as he pull the sheet for the both of you..

"I am.."said and he kisses you.. 

"Want something to eat?" you ask him and he shook his head..

"I want to stay like this with you.." he said and he hugs you tighter.. 

"The house.." you said and he cuts you off

"Don't you like it?" he pouted his lips and you rest you body on your elbow... and you looked at him..

"I love it.. I love it big time.." you said and he pinches your nose..and he put the hair covering your face behind your ears.. 

"I love you baby.." he said and you smiled..

"I love you more..." you said and you lean you head to his chest hearing his heartbeat the synchronized with yours..

"I organized your chaotic closet love.." you said as he stated to plant kisses on your face.. 

"I'm sorry.." he smiled and you kissed him..

"How about the residency?" he brought up the topic and you smiled at him..

"I want to be your wife.. so I have to sacrifice.." you said and he pouted..

"You don't have to this again ______." he said as he caress you face.. 

"I am not doing this for you.. but for my self.. I can't spend nights alone anymore since we got back to each other.." you honestly said and he gently put you under him..

"Thank you.." he said and you put your hands in his head.. playing with the strands of his newly dyed hair.. 

 

"You look good with your hair style.."  you said and he laughs.. 

"I feel like gay.." he blushed and you cupped his face 

"No.. you are not look like a gay. you are handsome." you said and he kissed you on the lips..you kissed him back.. 

 

"I am here to start a new life with you.. wanting you for myself.. not sharing you to others.. be your wife.. everything I want to be with you.." You said between kisses..

"I feel the same way.." he said as he kissed you on your neck.. 

"Love.." you said and he looked at you..

"You are the most wonderful thing happen to me.." you said and he smiled..

"What did I do to deserve you.. I did terrible thing.." you stopped him by kissing his lips.. 

"We are now together to correct those mistakes.."  you said and he nods..

"We are now comfortable talking about the past because we are ready for the new start.." he said.. and he start tickling you.. 

"I'm sleepy.." you smiled and he nods.. He rolled beside you and pulled you closer to him..

"Then let us sleep.. I'll take a two day leave to be with you..." he said and you love the idea.. 

"I would love to Kyu.." you said and he laughs..

"Just go to the kitchen if you want to eat.. I cooked for you.." you said and he nods..

 

________________________________________________

A/N

Hello.. hahah sorry for lame update.. I just don't want you left hanging.. 

The next chaps will a little bit ty i guess.. hahahha well let see how these two love birds start new life together.. and yes.. it's not the end yet..