Stop The Time

When I Was Your Man

You woke up on a beautiful Monday morning with Kyuhyun at your side cuddling you.. you can feel the warmth of his skin.. you smiled as you recall how he tried to make love with you last night but some force prevent him to do it.

You watch him sleep.. You are happy that your family approve your relationship.. but deep within you.. is the feeling that anytime, you will let go of him eventually.. You know that you are only a replacement girlfriend for him.. in order for him to move on or to be himself again.. You can't deny the joy and the hurt equally filling your heart this pas few days.. You smiled when you hear the alarm.. The alarm went off and still asleep.. He slept late you thought because you see his laptop on the table inside his room still opened.. and some papers on the side.. He's cramming for the deadline..

"Kyu.. wake up.." You whisper on his ear..

"Hmmm." he try to open his eyes.. 

"Kyu.. the alarm just went off... "You whispered as your lips is about to touch his ear lobes..

"Hmmmm." he utter.. you want to punch him in the face because he sounds y.. 

"Kyu.. wake up.." you whispered again.. and you screamed when he immediately rolled over you

"I'm awake.. and damn it.. stop whispering before i lose my control.."  he said in his husky and y tone.. You smiled..

"Good morning baby.." You said as he look straight into you eyes telling you that he want to take you so badly..

"Stop that.. You know that I'm just controlling my self.. unless you want it to.. that is why you keep teasing me.." He smirked and you feel your face warmed and you swallowed..

"I'm sorry. I thought you are still sleeping so.." You try to explain.. he's still on the top of you..gh

When he regain his control.. he tickles you with his light kisses.. and you  laugh..

"stop..." you sweetly ask him to stop and he stops..

"Please be good.. It's hard for me to control.. lucky you.. I did not you by waking me up like that.. It's a turn on you know." he honestly tell you as he rolled at your side and pulls you for a hug..

"I'll try.. "you said and you giggle..

"I'll try also to behave.." he said and kissed your forehead.

"Are you busy today?" he asked you as he touch the strands of your curly hair..

"Hmm not really I just want to enjoy the rest of the week before my residency.."Why?" You said.. 

"Come with me in the office.. i promise.. you will not get bored I need you beside me.." He said as words gives you shivers

"Really? alright just give me something to do okay?" You lift up you head to be able to see his face

"sure.." he said as he take his phone and called Mr. Lee.. the secretary..

"Good Morning Mr. Lee.. I know It's too early but.. I will be arriving there late.. please leave all the papers at my desk.. Thank you.." He ended the call and you looked at him.. flustered

"What?!" you said.. 

"I want to sleep for an hour or two.. three maybe.. and don't argue.. you are not going to win.." he warned you.. and you smiled.. 

"And no y whispering alright.." he added and he closed his eyes.. 

"Tccch.." you said and you thumped his chest.. 

"What the hell was that for!" he scowls.. 

you laughed.. 

 

_____

Kyuhyun's POV

"I'll drive.. you looks so wasted.. I don't want another car accident.." she said as she took her car key..

"Alright.." I agreed.. I don't want to argue with her.. I'm too tired..

She took the 30 minute drive towards the company..

"That was fast huh?" I said..

"Because I don't want my super brother and my super boyfriend argue infront of me.. It's irritating.." she said as she carefully parked her car.. 

I was about to kiss her.. when she looked at me..

"My car is not heavily tinted just like yours.. so don't dare to try.." She smiled and I reclessly hold onto her nape and we kissed

"Enough..somebody might see us.." she said as she unbuckle her seat belt.. 

We walked towards the lobby.. when I see all the employees smiling at us..

'Their weird.."I whispered..

"They must be happy that you're back.."  she said as we hold our hands towards the elevator..

As usual.. she peep on her brother's office first..

"Oppa! I'm here are you busy?" she said as we stood in the doorway..

"Yes sweetheart..let's have lunch together.." he said as he look at me and I nodded..

"Okay the.. we'll go ahead.. "she said and she went back literally dragging me..

"Oppa.. your wrinkles.." she and he stared at her 

"Aishh!" he grabbed a soft stress ball on his table and he throws toward he but she ducked and the ball hit my face..

"Ya!_______! You angered you brother now I am being punished!" I yelled as I ran after her.. she hugged me..

"I'm sorry.." she said..

"Aishh!"

'I said I'm sorry.." she kissed me on my chin..

"Okay forgiven.."said as Mr. Lee approaches us..

"Good morning mr. Lee!" she said brightly.. 

"Good morning doc!" He said and he handed me some papers..

"I put the other papers on your table to be reviewed and signed.. "  he said 

"Thank you.. I don't know what to do with out you.." I told him as he bowed his head and shut the door..

 

I saw her standing by the window.. 

"Are you bored?" I asked her as I start browsing the papers..

"No.. I love being like this with you.." I can feel her sadness in her voice..

"I wish I could stop the time.." she said as se comes closer to me.. and hugged me from my back.. i chuckled.. she is so sweet..

"Kyu.. what if Alex comes back? What will happen to us?" she asked me and I paused.. Really? is she asking me that stupid question now?

"I don't know.." I coldly said.. I was irritated by her querry.. I can feel that she loosesn her hug..

"I'm sorry I should'nt have asked you about her.. i know.. you still hurt.. and.." She added that makes me feel more furious..

"Yeah I'm hurt so shut up.." I said  I did not mean to raise my voice..

She walks away from me and took a seat on a couch inside the office.. 

"I really wish.. I could stop the time.." she smiled and I lost in her eyes