She is Mine

When I Was Your Man

You are shocked when you realized that Kyuhyun leaned his face to yours and kissed you passionately.. Without hesitation you kissed him back.. He is kissing you differently than before.. This time you know where it leads you both when he starts touching your thigh..

"Kyu.. Not here.. I mean.. Don't please.." You whisper as you both pant because of a breathe taking kiss.. Lucky for the both of you that his car is heavily tinted..

"I'm sorry.. It's just I.." Kyuhyun can not talk.. You laugh..

"What's funny?" He ask you as you both calms down your senses..

"Nothing..You are cute.." You blushed.. You can still feel his lips on yours..

"Don't laugh.. I'm frustrated.. We are about to.." Kyuhyun said and you cut him out..

"NO way Kyuhyun.. Besides we are in a public place.." You said and you try to comprehend the words coming out from you..

"So we can do it later at home?" He said without hesitation.. "!" He slaps the stirring wheel of his car that made it honk.. People who are around the area startled and you laugh..

"Don't laugh.." He hissed at you as he pull you closer to him and you giggled..

"Kim ______, are you not going to stop? You don't know how frustrated I am now.." He threatened you.. You are hypnotized by his eyes.. And you playfully kissed him..you pulled off.

"I'm sorry, I just can't do anything about your frustration.. Let's go.. I'll buy you an iced tea to cool you down" You said as you swallowed.. Realizing you need it to.. He wears his shades and he opened the door for you. You can smell his cologne as he offered his hand to you.. You took his hand and he locked the car door..

"I'm sorry ______." He said as he kissed you on your fore head..

"It's alright.. I understand.. I know you are not a ert" You smiled to wash his guilt away..

"Just forget what I said earlier.." He said and hugs you.. And you nodded..

"Is it okay for you to go out like this? I mean.. The press people.." You said..as you walk towards the mall holding each others hand..

"They can do what they want besides I've been in a headline for months right!" he laughs.. yes,. as a former artist who owns an artist center.. drinking every night..

"Wan to have ice cream?" He asked you as you passed by an ice cream store..

"Yes.." you smiled.. 

He bought you your favorite flavor ans you both sit on a bench holding hands..while waiting for them.. 

________

Kyuhyun's POV

Damn it Kyuhyun.. Did you just ask her to sleep with you? that is a big turnoff.. She held my hands.. as we took a seat on a vacant bench while waiting for her friends..

"Kyu.. It it okay? i mean are you not bored?" she asked me.. and I smiled.. she worries a lot about how I feel and what I feel.. she cares too much.. 

"Of course not.. I think we should to this more often.." I said and I see her pout..

"i would love to.. but residency will starts next week.." She said as she frowned. i sighed..

"Whenever you are free.. I will bring you here and buy you ice cream.. let's watch movies together.." I said and I see her blush..

'Really? Thanks buddy!" as she finish her ice cream..and I saw Minho with 2 other girls coming..

"Yay! You're here!"She excitedly waves 

"Are we late?" A girl with eyeglasses asked her..

"We are too early.. and oh by the way.. this is my.. my.. Boyfriend Kyuhyun.." she introduced me to her friends..

"Kyu.. This is Minho.. you know each other right?" She said and we both bowed..

"This is Rina.." she introduced tha lady with the eye glass..

"And this is Hyorin.." the other girl who is taller than Rina

"Hello.. I'm Cho Kyuhyun.. " I smiled.. I saw how Minho displeases to see me..so he must be into my girl...

 

"So.. what are we going to watch?." she asked them.. Minho pointed an action movie..and ______ agreed.. The two other girls try to protested.. 

"________.. Why you always take Minho's side? Did we agreed last time that we have to watch the romantic movie?" Hyorin said..

"Baby.. I think we should watch what they want.." I said and she looked at me with a smile.. 

"You think so?" she widens her eyes.."I only agreed with Minho because I think it will be awkward for you to..'' I pulled her and hug her.. 

"You don't have to do that for me.. just watch what they want because you agreed with them.." I said and I saw the girls giggle..

"Ya! Stop that.. we are getting envy here.." Rina said as they both squealed.. I laugh as i see my girlfriend blush with embarrassment

"Okay.. I'll but the tickets! My treat.." I said as I pulled her towards the Ticket booth

"What was that?" she whispered..

"What?" I said and i laugh at her expression..

"Are you showing off with them?" She asked me with her firm voice

"Yeah.. a bit.." I admitted.. I don't want Minho get near her.. because I can see his into her..

The whole movie time.. I observed a lot.. The two girls are typical girls who squeals when ever the Male protagonist do something sweet to his love.. 

But my girl friend... she's different... She smiles throughout the movie but she never giggle like the other two did..and Minho.. I caught him staring blankly at ________. 

 

After we watched we decided not to go to the theme park because Hyorin received a call from the University.. she need to report Asap..

"Oh.. I'm sorry . Duty calls.." She hugs Rina and ____

"It's okay Hyorin.." Rina said 

"Thank you Mr. Cho.. for a movie treat.."She said and she bowed her head..

"You can call me Kyuhyun.." I said that made _____ smile..

"Thanks Kyuhyun.."she smiled and she walks away from us..

"Anyway, Kyuhyun thanks for treating us.. " Minho finally broke his silence.. and I nodded..

"Min.. are you okay that we are not able to watch the movie you want to watch?" ________ ask him.. she felt so guilty because Minho is quiet the whole time..

"I'm okay.. besides.. I can watch anytime I want.." Minho smiled at her and she felt relieved.. 

"I'll be going too.." Rina said.. 

"Me too.." Minho said.. 

"Okay.. see you next time.. " My girlfriend told them as they leave..

"I want to go home.." I whipered.. that made her blush.."I'm tired.." 

"Are you yousing aegyo just now?" she asked me and I winked at her.. she laughs..

"Okay.. let's go!" she said and I grabbed her hand as we went towards the parking lot..

 

"Thank you.. " she said as she smiles.. "You made me happy.." 

"You're welcome you deserve it.."I said as I put her seatbelt on..

I kissed her.. gently

"You're mine.." I whispered and she kissed me back..

"I'm yours.. always.. and always have been.." she said with the tears in her eyes