Chapter 50 - Finale

Beautiful Secret

 

Day by day had passed. Half of the preparations had been done for the wedding. Ji-hyo obviously is more nervous than Jong Kook. She wants it to be super perfect and want to handle everything on her own. Luckily Byul and Ji-eun were around to accompany and help her.

During their pre-wedding photo shoot, Ji-hyo seems nervous and keeps on blabbering about unimportant things. Jong Kook needs to calm her half way of the photo shoot. She was sitting on a chair and Jong Kook come standing in front of her.

“Hey babe…” Jong Kook cupped Ji-hyo’s cheek. “You need to relax.”

“Jagiya, how can I be relaxed? I have many things to settle and everything doesn’t go the way I wanted. The dress doesn’t seem to fit perfectly…I may need to alter the real wedding dress…and then I still need to order the cake….and the photo shoot doesn’t have any nice picture of me…”

“Babe, if you don’t stop, I’m gonna kiss you now in front of everyone…”

Ji-hyo automatically stops and looking at Jong Kook.

“You need to calm down…everything runs smoothly and it can’t go any perfect than this. It’s just in your mind, babe. Now take a deep breath..”

Ji-hyo just follows Jong Kook’s instruction.

“Are you feeling better?”

Ji-hyo suddenly hug Jong Kook waist while she’s sitting and Jong Kook is standing.

“Jagiya, I’m scared…”

“What are you scared of?” Jong Kook let go of Ji-hyo’s hug to look at her, still holding her hands.

“I’m scared if things go wrongly….I’m afraid if something happen…”

“Shushh!!! Babe if you don’t stop, I’m gonna ask somebody else to handle this and never let you get involve until the wedding day.”

“What?? How could you?”

“I don’t care…If these things kind of messed your mind too much, I’d rather someone else handle it. I don’t like to see you in this situation..”

Ji-hyo pouted.

“You want me to kiss you now?” Jong Kook threatens.

“A-ni!!” Ji-hyo blushed while covering . “You are so bad…” Ji-hyo look around to make sure nobody’s looking at them and Jong Kook just smile looking at her nervousness.

“So are you okay now? I’ll let you have more than one dress for the wedding if you promise to have fun with me today…and stop thinking too much about this whole preparation..”

“Jinja??”

“Of course!”

“I can have more than one wedding gown?” Ji-hyo looks excited.

“Yes!”

“Ahh….Sonia-ssi has many beautiful dresses…can I have five?”

“What? Five? Are you gonna wear it till you sleep?”

“Aishh…It’s gonna be a long day…and I will be sweating…So five should be enough…”

“But that’s too much….only two is enough….”

“Two?? You’re so stingy…This is once in a lifetime event…”

“It’s good enough I let you have more than one..”

“But….....only two??.....Erm….how about I discount it to four??” Ji-hyo making her cutie faces to seduce her fiancé.

“Two!”

“Four!”

“Two!”

“Three!!”

“Done!”

“Omo! Jinja??”

“Fine! Three is fair for both of us…….”

“Yeay!! I love you, jagiya!!”

“I’ll let you have three dresses with condition you have to kiss me now….”

“Mwuh???” Ji-hyo is shocked that the dresses comes with rules.

“Gaja! Kiss me here….” Jong Kook offer his lips to Ji-hyo making Ji-hyo blush. But she still stands up getting ready to kiss him.

Ji-hyo looks around and everyone involved in the photo shoot was looking at them both.

“Jagiya….they are all looking at us…”

“That’s much better…at least I will know how much you love me and if you’re willing to prove it…hehe….gaja!”

“Aishhhh……You know you will be in trouble later…..” Ji-hyo warned Jong Kook.

When Ji-hyo’s about to kiss Jong Kook, Jong Kook pull back.

“Arkk…..say ‘thank you, oppa’ with aegyo….”

“What??? Yah Kim Jong Kook!!!”

“Owh come on, babe….just for me….please….”

“Fine!! Come here….”

Jong Kook gets closer to Ji-hyo. But Ji-hyo suddenly pulls both his ears and said “Thank you, oppppppppaaaaaaa!!!!” After a while she let go with laughs.

“Arghhhhh!!! Song Ji-hyo!!!”

“Yes Kim Jong Kook!!!”

“Song Ji-hyo!!”

“Kim Jong Kook!!!”

Jong Kook pinched both Ji-hyo’s cheeks and shout, “Cheon Seong-im!!!”

“Yahhh!!!” Ji-hyo thinks for a second a name that will make Jong Kook irritated. “Yahhh Kookie!!!”

“Mwuh??? Ahahahahah….I can’t do this anymore….ahhhh…you are crazy....but amazing!!”

Jong Kook quickly hugs Ji-hyo tightly and Ji-hyo hugs back.

“Shall we continue with the photo shoot? Pity them have to spend a long day with us…”

“Okay…..let’s finish it at once….” Ji-hyo said, looking excited and no more worries.

Jong Kook brings up her chin and kisses her lips quickly. While Ji-hyo is still blushing and shocked, Jong Kook grabs her hand and walk with her into the set.

The photo shoot continue and finish on the same day. After the shoot, Jong Kook and Ji-hyo look at their pictures and surprised to see the photographers even captured the moments when Jong Kook try to convince Ji-hyo and when they were playing around each other.

“Owh…these are nice pictures…” Jong Kook said.

“I know…It looks fun and lively, oppa…” Ji-hyo added.

“That’s why we capture it. You both look lovely in real life and spontaneous. So we just use this opportunity with hopes you’re gonna like it and not be angry with it.”

“Are you crazy? This is awesome!! Thank you very much….you did well in your work…” Jong Kook thanks the photographer.

They go back together after the photo shoot.

 

Time flies really fast. Tomorrow is already the wedding day for Jong Kook and Ji-hyo. The night before the wedding, Ji-hyo couldn’t sleep although she lies down on bed quite early. Ji-eun came and knocks the door softly.

“Unnie….” Ji-eun calls her sister in whisper.

Ji-hyo gets up and opens the door. Before Ji-hyo invite, Ji-eun enters the room quickly.

“Yah! What are you doing here? I’m supposed to sleep now…”

“But you can’t sleep right? I just wanna have one last chat with you…..before you were kidnap by that monster…”

“Hahahah..yahh you dare call him monster??”

“Aishh…jokes okay!”

“Ahah…why are you whispering from outside just now?”

“Ermm…because umma and appa will be angry if they saw me here…They said not to disturb you….hehe….Unnie, come and lie next to me..”

Ji-hyo follows. She suddenly realizes it will be a final night for her and Ji-eun to spend times together. They both stares at the ceiling.

“Unnie, how are you feeling??”

“Hurm….happy….excited…nervous….”

“I know you must have mixed emotions right now….but unnie, you deserve to be happy now…..You and Jong Kook oppa had gone thru many hard moments…”

“Yeah…we had gone thru many things….”

“Unnie, I want you to know, that I love you so much. It’s kinda sad to finally being separated from you. I know all this time you had been living by yourself and seldom staying here. But this time, I know I need to space out from you and couldn’t trouble you that much. I’m gonna miss fighting with you, unnie..”

Ji-hyo ruffles Ji-eun’s hair.

“I’m gonna miss you too, my little trouble maker. Yah, you need to start taking care of umma and appa and Ji-won after this. Stop being too playful and try to get serious ah…”

“N-neh….ahjumma….”

“Chih!! You’re just like Kim Jong Kook…”

“Hehe…maybe I should hang out more frequent with him ah…”

“You better not!!”

“Ahahahah…fine!!….Okay unnie, I better go…I’m your bridesmaid…So I need to look more beautiful than you.”

Ji-eun give her sister kisses on her cheeks and stop just by the door.

“Yah!! I’m the main attention tomorrow….” Ji-hyo shouted.

“Haish unnie. You’re already taken. So people will be looking at me and wonder who will be the lucky one to be with me….”

Ji-hyo throws her cushion to Ji-eun. “Hahahaha…pabo!!”

“Good night, miss jealousy!”

Ji-eun closes the door.

 

While Ji-hyo’s playing with her hair, trying to sleep, she receives a call from her love one. She can’t stop smiling.

“Yah..don’t you know it’s not good to keep in touch with your future wife before the wedding?” Ji-hyo started.

“A-ni! I just know it’s not good if I can’t sleep a night before the wedding and furthermore it’s not good if I miss my pumpkin so much before the wedding. Coz it may lead me to kidnap my pumpkin and never appear at the wedding….heheh…”

“Hahah….crazy…..”

“I miss you, sweetheart…..”

“Aigoo…spare your words for later on okay? I don’t wanna be spoiled tonight….”

“Hahah…you know me…I’ll do what I wanna do….”

“Yeah….and it’s kinda scary when thinking about it…”

“Hahahh….I hope you don’t mean about our first night, love…I’ll make sure to go easy on you…just don’t test my patient….”

“Yahh!! I’m gonna hang up if you keep on like this…” Ji-hyo is already blushing.

“Okay! Okay! Hurm…someone is being over sensitive for her last night as a single lady…”

“I am not….I’m just…..nervous thinking about tomorrow…”

“Don’t be….You’ll be doing great…I know that…”

“Jagiya, what if suddenly the dress doesn’t fit? Who knows if I’m expanding in my sleep?”

Jong Kook laughs out loud.

“Yahh…I’m serious…It’s not funny…”

“You are funny, love. How can you think of something like that? Did you eat few bowl of rice tonight?”

“No! But who knows…”

“Hahah…okay, let us just stop now…..before you keep on thinking nonsense and couldn’t sleep. Babe, I can’t wait for you to be mine tomorrow….I love you so much…sleep well, and I’ll see you tomorrow k? And if you can’t sleep, do call me anytime okay? I don’t want you to be up alone….and ruin your beauty…”

“Owh…..so sweet…..”

“I can be sweeter after tomorrow..”

“Hahah…stop it…or we’ll never hang up. Okay, jagiya….I love you so much…I’m excited to be standing next to you tomorrow…wait for me, k?”

“Of course. Good night, then. Bye, love!”

“Good night, jagiya!”

And they easily enter their dreamland.

 

The day had finally arrived. Ji-hyo and Jong Kook getting ready at their own side to be joined together as husband and wife. Following the Korean tradition, there is no superstition of the groom seeing the bride beforehand. But Jong Kook and Ji-hyo decided not to meet each other until they are in the wedding hall.

While Ji-hyo is getting ready in the waiting room behind the wedding hall, Jong Kook’s parents came by which surprises her.

“Owh…..abeonim…eomeonim…Surprisingly to meet you both here…” Ji-hyo greeted her future father and mother in law while being witnessed by Ji-hyo’s family.

“Seong-im ah….you’re not married yet but you have called them….” Ji-hyo’s mother interrupts.

“But…they asked me to call them….” Ji-hyo explained herself.

“Aishh….that’s right…We want you to call us that…don’t worry even if the ceremony hasn’t started. Coz you have made our son very happy…therefore you’ve already been our daughter in law even from before…” Jong Kook’s mom said.

“Ji-hyo ah…thank you very much for making Jong Kook happy. I’m sorry again for my behavior before….” Jong Kook’s dad telling Ji-hyo.

“Ahh abeonim…please don’t say that…We have agreed to put all that behind right??”

“I know….but let me do this for the last time….I don’t want you to have doubts with me anymore…I don’t want you to feel insecure being in our family. Ji-hyo ah….I have accepted you with my open arms, open heart. I hope you can accept me the same….just like your own father…”

“Abeonim….of course…I now have two families…I can never love one lesser than the other…Please don’t look down on yourself…”

“Ahhh…Let’s stop all these sad moments ah…The ceremony is about to start and we don’t want the bride to ruin her makeup. Hehehe….Let us enjoy today as we are joined to be one big family…” Ji-hyo’s dad trying to cool down the situation.

“Yeah! Yeah! We’ll be waiting outside. Ji-hyo ah…you are very beautiful….”

“Thank you, eomeonim…I’ll see you outside…”

After they left, Ji-hyo’s brother come closer to her sister.

“Unnie, you’re finally marrying Jong Kook oppa…I’m so happy for you…”

“Thank you Ji-won ah…Remember to study smart and make appa and umma and our family proud. Remember to take care of our family as well…”

“Of course, unnie. I’m so happy to have another man in the house. I can hang out with Jong Kook oppa after this right?”

“Of course! He will be happy too, I’m sure.”

“Yah Song Ji-won….Am I not the man in the house?” Ji-hyo’s dad teasing Ji-won.

“Aisss appa…you are the old man…It’s not fun to share anything with you…Besides, you’re not open minded….”

“Mwuh?? Yahh!! I’m as open as any father can be you know??”

“Ahh unnie…How can you let Ji-won to hang out with Jong Kook oppa but not me?” Ji-eun interfere.

“Because Ji-won will not give any harm to Jong Kook oppa. You’re the crazy ones. I’m afraid you’re gonna lead him to something. Better avoid than cure….hehe…”

“Huh…..jealous freak….”

“Yahh!! Song Ji-eun, that’s not a proper way to talk to your sister.” Ji-hyo’s mom being angry to Ji-eun.

“Ahahha…it’s okay umma….She’s just missing me already…”

Ji-hyo suddenly received a text message from Jong Kook.

Jong Kook: Hey babe…now is the time…I can’t wait to meet my beautiful bride…Umma and appa said you look so beautiful….making me feel nervous here…afraid that I may not be compatible to you…afraid that everyone will be agape looking at you…afraid that I cannot control my jealousy when every man is staring at you…Then what should I do, babe? Should I kidnap you now? Hehee…anyway, this is it…the ceremony is about to start…I shall wait for my wife at the aisle…Meet you here, beauty…Missing you already…

Ji-hyo smiles then reply the text.

Ji-hyo: Hey handsome…I don’t have to see to know if you’re compatible with me or not…You are my soul mate, you are my other half…You will complete me no matter what..I’m nervous too, but more excited to finally be your wife. If you’re jealous of those man staring at me, then what should I do with those girls staring at you in the hall now? My spy keep on telling me that those girls are whispering about you, praising you, loving you…Should I dredge their eyes with forks? Heheh…don’t be jealous, love….You know those mens will never win my heart…Just wait for me to be yours okay. And I shall receive your command….ooopsss…did I mean it wrongly? Heheh…I love you, jagiya…Miss you too…

When Jong Kook read the message, he can’t stop smiling. Haha and Gary get closer to him.

“Hyung…Stop smiling alone….People will think you’re crazy..” Gary whispers.

“Yah hyung…The ceremony is starting. Give me your phone…” Haha requested from Jong Kook. Jong Kook handed to him his mobile and waited for his bride at the aisle alone.

 

The wedding begins. The mothers of Ji-hyo’s and Jong Kook’s walk to the aisle first. Both were wearing hanboks, the traditional Korean dress. They bow to each other as a sign of respect and wait for the rest of the party on either side of the front stage. Jong Kook is steadily waiting for her bride-to-be.

Next come Ji-hyo walking with her beloved father while her sister and brother Ji-eun and Ji-won walk behind them. Just as they reached Jong Kook, Ji-eun and Ji-won already take place among the others. Jong Kook then hugs his future father in law and Ji-hyo’s father whisper to him, “Please take a good care of my beautiful daughter. If you can’t give her a good life like we did, then give her a much better life than she already had.”

“Of course, jangineoreun…I will never let you down…”

Ji-hyo’s eyes are already teary. Her father hugs her before handed her to Jong Kook.

“Be a good wife, you’re now someone else responsibilities. Behave, and love unconditionally. No matter how grownups you will be, you’re always my little girl. You can always come to me or your family if anything.”

“Yeah, appa. Thank you very much for giving me such a wonderful life…I love you, appa..”

When Ji-hyo’s father put Ji-hyo’s hand on Jong Kook’s palm, it seems hard to let go of his own daughter. Ji-hyo may live on her own before this but they are still close among the family members. And Ji-hyo always gets that special attention from him. To let go his little girl to someone else, although he trusted Jong Kook all his heart, is not easy. Like people always said, you never know how much you’ll miss someone until you finally lost it. But because Ji-hyo looks happy, he is happy. That’s all that matters. He took place next to his wife at the side of the stage.

Both Jong Kook and Ji-hyo face everyone in the hall and bow, and then Jong Kook and Ji-hyo face each other and bow together before turning back to the Minister in charge to witness their vows.

“Friends, we are gathered here today to share with Kim Jong Kook and Song Ji-hyo (birth name CheonSeong-im) a very important moment in their lives. In the time they have been together, their love and understanding of each other has grown and matured, and now they have decided to live their lives together as husband and wife.

Our prayer is for Kim Jong Kook and Song Ji-hyo (birth name CheonSeong-im) that they enjoy the beauty of marriage, sharing an abundance of happiness. We further pray that whatever difficulties they may encounter will be overcome by their optimism and faith in each other.

Jong Kook and Ji-hyo then exchange their wedding rings, and turn back to the Minister.

“Mr Kim Jong Kook, you are Kim Jong Kook becoming the husband of Song Ji-hyo. Do you promise to love Song Ji-hyo and respect her, take care of her, and help her, in joyful times and in hard times, healthy times and sickness times, every day, forever?”

Jong Kook answered, “Yes, I promise….”

“Miss Song Ji-hyo, you are Song Ji-hyo becoming the wife of Kim Jong Kook. Do you promise to love Kim Jong Kook and respect him, take care of him, and help him, in joyful times and in hard times, healthy times and sickness times, every day, forever?

Ji-hyo answered, “Yes, I promise…..”

“By the power vested in me I now pronounce you husband and wife.”

And everyone in the hall claps. The newlyweds headed directly to their cake for a wedding cake cutting and pour wines at the top of the glass. Jong Kook and Ji-hyo did not kiss first as they still have traditional bows to do.

Then the couple bows to each set of parents sitting on either side starting with Ji-hyo’s parents then to Jong Kook’s parents. Next both sets of parents joined the stage and the entire wedding party bows to all guests. Then it’s time for family photo.

After photo shoots, Jong Kook and Ji-hyo change outfits from their western style ones to traditional Korean ones. Jong Kook is wearing gwanbok while Ji-hyo changes to hanbok. During this time the guests are heading the buffet ballroom next to the wedding hall to have their meal. If normally in wedding, they will have their meal and leave and there is no music or dancing. But Jong Kook and Ji-hyo had requested for the guests especially the close ones to stay until they arrived. The ballroom also has a live band where guests can dance and sing as well. Jong Kook and Ji-hyo simply make it a mix wedding of western and traditional.

Their family will then have a private traditional ceremony which is called Pyebaek in a smaller room where only direct family members are invited. Jong Kook and Ji-hyo take turns bowing to the parents, grandparents, and different sets of relatives while in the traditional dress. The newlyweds perform a deep bow which begins standing and ends with them pressing their foreheads to their hands while kneeling on the floor. Ji-hyo then present to Jong Kook’s parents jujubes (Korean dates) and chestnuts, which symbolize children. To add variations, Jong Kook and Ji-hyo offering cups of wine, usually cheongju. Ji-hyo offers the cup to the father, and Jong Kook offers the cup to the mother. The older couple then shares some wisdom on marriage from their advanced experience. Finally they will throw the jujubes and chestnuts back at the newlyweds, who have to try catching them with a long piece of fabric to make as a basket to catch chestnuts and other items thrown by each parents. This will symbolize their children of each gender depending on how many items they catch.

Back in the ballroom it is quite an elaborate feast. There are many different foods both Korean and Western ranging from salads, soups, rice, cooked foods, seafood, and fresh grilled items. As most buffets, it’s quite crowded and can take several rounds just to find everything. Everyone’s favorite is the dessert round. In addition to Korean rice cakes and western style cakes there are also many types of fruit available.

After the traditional ceremony, Jong Kook and Ji-hyo change to another western wedding outfit and greet the guests in the ballroom. Everyone cheers and claps when they arrive. The newlyweds holding hands walking to the main stage to give a speech.

“Arkk…before you giving speech to us Kim Jong Kook-ssi, we would love to hear your confession to your wife…share with us your feelings now…” Yoo Jae-suk being the MC for the reception said to Jong Kook.

He passed the microphone to Jong Kook. Jong Kook faces her wife before starting his confession with one hand holding Ji-hyo’s hand. Ji-hyo is already blushing with everyone staring at them.

“My dear wife, we have vowed to love each other for better or worse, in joy or in pains, rich or poor…I will always have your back no matter what the situation or the condition on the way to our destination….I want to be with you each night, falling asleep together, making the world so right, loving each other forever…..Every time I think about you, I'm reminded of the reasons why I love you from the depth of my heart and soul. And I wonder what I'd do without you, without your healing smile, your words of faith, the caring and sensitive way you touch me…just when I need it the most. Without you, what would I have? What would I be? You're the only one who ever understood me and accepted me for who I am. Your love always has been and always will be, my life's greatest gift…

Love, the world is very cruel and full of pains, but life is very beautiful only if we have someone trustworthy to rely on. Put your trust in me, believe in faith and let me be the shadow that casts away your fear, let me be the shoulder that carries your burden and let me be the pillar that guides you and lean on me when you are not strong. Let me be your roof to protect you.

I love you with all my heart, Song Ji-hyo. You are my miracle, you are my destiny.”

And those words are making Ji-hyo cry. Jong Kook handed the microphone back to Jae-suk, then take out his handkerchief and wipe the tears on his wife’s cheeks.

“Yahh Kim Jong Kook….I never know you have all these sweet words in you…Look at your wife now….You’re making her cry…And I saw some girls in the audiences are also crying…Yah, he’s already married, in case you forgot…” Jae-suk teases Jong Kook and the female guests.

Everyone laughs including Ji-hyo.

“Yah Mong Ji, are you okay now? Do you need my shoulder to cry on?” Jae-suk teases Ji-hyo now.

“Yah! She already has a husband….” Jong Kook strike out making everyone laughs.

“Aishhh…I’m just being concern…your shoulder is quite broad and stiff…Maybe it’ll hurt her eyes while leaning over…..hahahaha…Song Ji-hyo-ssi, can you talk now? Will you share with us your confession to your husband now?”

Jae-suk handed the microphone to Ji-hyo. As in the same position like just now, Ji-hyo faces Jong Kook with one hand holding his hand. While Ji-hyo is gathering strength to confess, Jong Kook whisper “I love you” to her. The power of that three words suddenly giving Ji-hyo confidence.

“Erm….to my husband, Kim Jong Kook… the only one I truly wanted in my heart, the only one I will ever trust in life, I respect your skills as a leader, I admire your intelligence as a man, I adore your imaginative soul, I am grateful for all the good things you do, I trust your judgments my love…

You light up my life in so many ways. You excite my nights and bring joy to my days. When we're together everything is perfect, even when sometimes we are apart you and me keeping each other uplifted through good times and bad times too. Your love is like soothing music to my soul, sweet melody that makes all my life complete. I feel your heart reaching out to mine each and every day, and my heart is filled with happiness. You make me feel wanted.

Jagiya, our moments together, may not always be that perfect. But I will try to be the best of everything, your woman, your wife and your best friend. I will be your greatest lover, someone you can depend. I love being with you, through good times and through bad times. Things maybe better or worse but it is still the best that we have. There were no resentments, there were no regrets. My mind maybe weary, my body may get tired. But my soul is alive and my heart is inspired.

Jagiya, I will follow where you lead me, I will remain faithful, I will remain by your side forever. I want to thank you for not only being my lover, but most importantly for being my very best friend..….and now my husband……...In the future, hopefully the father of my child….I love you so much, Kim Jong Kook, my only husband…”

Jong Kook pull Ji-hyo into his embrace and finally kiss his wife in front of everyone, making Ji-hyo feels like her cheeks are going to explode for blushing.

“Yah these two…if any of you recall the first video when they meet each other in Running Man, I think no one could ever imagine that they will be this deeply in love…and being able to say those sweet words….aishhh…I feel like constipation….hahahah…Anyway, let’s move on to the next program. It’s supposed to be a ballroom dance between the groom and the bride…”

Jong Kook and Ji-hyo are already laughing. Ji-hyo is already pinching Jong Kook to do something coz she really don’t wanna dance and they don’t even practice. They were never good in dancing, moreover the ballroom dance. Jong Kook grabs another microphone.

“Errr…..hyung….We really have to passed on this one…”

“Wae??”

“Err……if everyone really know us…..I’m sure you all know how good we are in dancing…the last time I dance is probably during my Turbo years which is long time ago…And for Ji-hyo….” Jong Kook suddenly burst into laugh. “Ji-hyo can only dance one style…if we remember....her ending will always be the same…and her hands, always play a bigger part in dancing…the aegyo dancing…like during 2NE1 being the guest…”

Ji-hyo already pinches Jong Kook hardly, Jong Kook try to bear with the pain without screaming. But he still continue to .

“Owh…but she did have some improvement during King of Idols episode…when she’s team up with the Beast…you remember the steps, love? Why don’t you try now??” Jong Kook teases Ji-hyo making her blush again.

“Yah!! Why don’t you do the Sistar steps?” Ji-hyo challenges Jong Kook.

“A-ni!!!” Jae-suk screamed. “Don’t torture us….please…..The last time he dance with Sistar, I couldn’t stop vomiting and had a bad dream….Please, don’t!!!”

Everyone laughs hearing Jae-suk’s joke.

“Hahhaha…Hyung, I will prepare a special dance for you with Hyorin one day…but for today, let me just sing a song to my wife.”

“Okay…sing for us…never dance in your whole life anymore…hahahaha…”

“Yeah…I would like to dedicate this song….to my wife….Song Ji-hyo, nothing’s gonna change my love for you….”

(JK version of Nothing's Gonna Change My Love For You - Thanks KIMCHIEMONG for this link)

">  

Jong Kook sing a song Nothing’s Gonna Change My Love For You by George Benson. Everyone is in silent when hearing Jong Kook singing this song and couldn’t stop staring at the newlyweds. Those two were like in their own world, expressing their love, exchanging their smiles.

 

After the song, Jong Kook give his speech to all the guests, accompanied by Ji-hyo standing beside him.

“Annyeonghaseyo…….On behalf of my wife and I, we'd like to thank you all for coming here today and sharing our special day with us. There are times when it's good to be surrounded by people who are important to you, and for us this is one of those occasions. We hope that you're enjoying it every bit as much as we are and we'd like to thank you for your kind wishes cards, presents and support.....and of course for your time today.

We must say we've been really impressed by the number of people that have gathered around to help us in the preparation for today, if you're not mentioned by name and that's most of you, please be assured that Ji-hyo and I are very grateful.

To jangin eoreun (father in law) and jangmonim (mother in law), thank you not only for your bless and your kindness, but for also giving me your very beautiful daughter. I promise I'll take a good care of her and of course do everything I can to make her happy, even though that means I have to swallow her baking cakes….hehe…..but I hope that’s unlikely to happened…Thank you to my sister and brother in law, Ji-eun and Ji-won. We love you both very much no matter how naughty you are….and you know who we meant, Ji-eun ah…"

Ji-eun cover her face with her hands, pretend shy.

"I also want to say thank you to my parents who put up with me for all these years, you have both been there for me when I've needed you especially during my hard times. Umma, thank you for raising me and spoiled me with full of love. Appa, thank you for your strictness that trained me to be a better man, a tough one. We may have some misunderstandings but in the end, we will always be a father and son. I’m sorry for all troubles I’ve caused you. But I promised to be a better man, and a good husband. To my only sibling, my brother, sorry that I got all attention from umma. You can have her all by yourself now….hehe…I'm very fortunate and proud to have all of you as my family…..and thank you very much for accepting my wife in this family.

Of course to all our friends, especially the Running Man family….Jae-suk hyung, Dong Hoon, Gary, Suk Jin hyung, Kwang Soo…PD Jay, Taek PD, Jo Hyo Jin PD…all the crews and every single person involve with the production, we cannot express our thanks just by words for all your support towards our relationship. We leave it to God to repay all your kindness.

To everyone who’s involve with this wedding preparations…my dongsaeng Dong Hoon and his wife Byul…for your generous time and effort, not only during this wedding preparations, but also throughout our hard times…you guys are the best…We should go for vacation again…if you still remember hah? Hehe….to my childhood friend, Sonia-ssi…for the beautiful dresses and suits…you really make my wife happy with your collections…thank you very much...and thank you for hiding most of your beauty dresses before my wife go nuts and wanna have all the dresses…love you, friend. Not forgotten, the most important person in our career…both our managers…Baek Chang Joo hyung and Gap Jin….You guys were awesome…The most trustworthy, loyal person we’ve been working with…..not only as managers, you guys are our family…you’ll be there no matter what, no matter how, no matter where…Me and Ji-hyo personally appreciate all your kindness. We are sorry for all the trouble we’ve caused you….but you have to know that we do love both of you…there’s no way you can be replaced…thank you!

Finally, to my lovely beauty….my wife…I am absolutely delighted to be able standing here today with you, I never knew what was missing in my life before I met you. You have been the source of friendship, support and love. Thank you very much. I love you……" Ji-hyo couldn't stop blushing.

"Thank you again to everyone….We love everyone here very much…This is a new chapter in our life…Do help us writing more with beautiful colors till the end of our story…coz we know….every single person in this room had play a role in our lives..and we’d love our children to know all of you as well….Thank you…..Please enjoy the day…”

Everyone give standing ovation and clap loudly. Beautiful speech they call it. The ceremony end up with laughter, and tears.....

 

The next day, the newlyweds register their marriage at the local district office to make their marriage official. After that, they headed straight to the airport to catch a flight to Bora Bora. Their first stop will be at Los Angeles before changing flights to Papeete and then change another flight to Bora Bora.

Once they were seated at their First Class seat, they link their hands together. Since it was their special day, the airline had prepare a special treatment for them. They both received bouquet of flowers, with a little gift. And they were allowed to order anything for free on the flight. They were also allowed to enter the cockpit.

After they were left alone at the seats, Ji-hyo imitate the way the stewardess spoke to Jong Kook. 

"'Err...is there anything I can do for you sir?' Hah!! Sure...you can jump from the plane and stop seducing my husband...." Ji-hyo let out her anger while Jong Kook laughs.

"Ahahahah....she's just doing her job, love...Stop being a jealousy queen...."

"Doing her job? There were so many passengers but she keep coming to you. Even after you said no, she keep on coming and asking the same question. Arghhh..."

Jong Kook took Ji-hyo's hand and kiss it. "Doesn't matter....coz I'm yours...and you're mine...She can keep throwing herself at me but you're all I need...the only one I love...the only one I want..."

Jong Kook started his romantic moments making Ji-hyo blushing red like a lobster.

“So.......This is it….our honeymoon is finally happening….are you happy?”

“Of course.” Ji-hyo answered while playing with Jong Kook’s hand.

“Love, thank you very much…for making me happy…for loving me…for willing to be my wife…”

“Jagiya, you’ve thank me so many times…I owe you more than everything….Thanks to you for accepting me the way I am…I hope we’ll be patient with each other and grow old together….”

“Hurm….that’s nice…Song Ji-hyo, I want you to know, you are the most beautiful secret I ever had….I love you so much, my wife…..”

“I love you too, my husband….hehe….Beautiful secret….I like that…”

And their lips become one under the dim lights. They have just started a new life. Will they be able to face all the ups and downs in the marriage life? We’ll see…….may the beautiful secret remains.......................................................................................THE END!

 

 

 

THE WEDDING RINGS AND THE WEDDING CAKE

 

 

THE WEDDING HALL

 

 

I WANNA THANK ALL 'BEAUTIFUL SECRET' READERS AND I MEAN EACH ONE OF YOU FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT. YOU ALL WERE MY STRENGHT TO KEEP ON WRITING......LOVE YOU ALL DEARIES......THANK YOU! TILL WE MEET AGAIN....