Chapter 42

Beautiful Secret

 

On their way home, Jong Kook had been silent. Ji-hyo knows it has something to do with his father but she don’t want to ask about it. She had promise herself not to make Jong Kook or anybody else worried about her. Therefore she acts like she’s not affected and tries to cheer her fiancé.

“Jagiya…are we going back now?”

“Hurm……”

“Where are you sending me?”

“Your family’s house..”

“Wae?”

“What do you mean wae? Where else do you wanna go?”

“Ermm….I wanna go back to my own house…”

“Owh…really?”

“Yes! I promise that I wanna spend the night with you right? Or should I take back the offer?”

“A-ni! I’m looking forward to it…thank you, yeobo…”

“Don’t thank me first. You don’t know what kind of punishment awaits you..heheh…”

“What? Why would I get any punishment?”

“Owh I have so many reasons to punish you…hehe..”

“Hurm…the naughty Seong-im is back ah…how cute…” Jong Kook poke Ji-hyo’s nose. “Do you wanna grab a bite first before going to your house?”

“A-ni!! We've just ate at your house, I’m still full. We can just order later on. Besides, I don’t want people to know about us yet. I’m still traumatized with what happen before.”

“Hurm…that’s right..It’s more adventure when we need to sneak out to meet each other right? I like that…Hehe…”

“Aigoo..look at my handsome fiancé when he smile…very manly and handsome..”

“Yahh!! This is unnatural of you. Are you trying to get something from me?”

“A-ni! I just love you too much today. Hehe…”

Jong Kook gives a weird look, not believing what Ji-hyo said.

 

After they arrive at Ji-hyo’s house, Ji-hyo went to her room to freshen up and change while Jong Kook stays at the tv room. Jong Kook switch on the tv and coincidently Ji-hyo’s drama ‘The Fugitive of Joseon’ which she act with Lee Dong Wook is on air. It was the episode 14 where Ji-hyo’s been crying of the death of her father. Jong Kook is so focus on the story and Ji-hyo’s acting that he did not realize he’s been crying as well.  

Ji-hyo walks slowly behind Jong Kook after she change her clothes. She’s surprise to hear little sob from Jong Kook and she saw from behind Jong Kook keeps wiping his tears. She hugs his neck and lean her cheek next to Jong Kook.

“Are you okay?” Ji-hyo whisper.

“Of course….”

Ji-hyo kisses Jong Kook’s cheek long enough to comfort him.

“Don’t cry, jagiya. It’s just a drama.”

“Ahaha…but your acting is really good…come here…”

Ji-hyo walks to the front of the couch and sit next to Jong Kook, wiping his tears with her thumbs before resting her head on his shoulder. One of her hand hug Jong Kook’s waist.

“Yeobo, what makes you cry during that scene? Coz I saw sadness, pain and hurt in your eyes.”

“Well…that scene was shoot during our breakup. You know how sadly I’ve been thru out those days. So at that moment, all I can think about is you…How much I missed you…How much I’m hurt without you….”

“Owh…that surely hurt you. No wonder your tears flow like waterfall…hehe…Ok, no more sadness. Let’s put all that behind and enjoy our moments okay?”

“N-neh!”

Then they focus back on the tv and it was a scene where Ji-hyo let out her cry on Lee Dong Wook’s chest and Dong Wook tries to comfort her.

“Okay this part….I don’t like it…” Jong Kook express his jealousy.

“Ahahah….Jagiya, you need to control yourself…”

“But I just can’t. That chest was supposed to be mine. I’m the only one who can comfort you. I hate this part.”

“Ahahah..you know what, you are mean…”

“I’m just being honest.”

“Okay. How about if I do this to you? Would you like it?” Ji-hyo tries to comfort Jong Kook by kissing his lips, passionately and full of love.

When she breaks the kiss, Jong Kook said, “Try again....I cannot feel anything...”

“Really?”

Ji-hyo smile and move slowly on Jong Kook's lap, straddling him.

“How about this?”

Ji-hyo now started to play around Jong Kook's neck with her tongue making Jong Kook's breathless but he tries to control from making any sound.

“Did you feel that now? Do you like it?”

Jong Kook shake his head saying 'no'.

Ji-hyo feels annoyed since she notice Jong Kook is just trying to fool her. She seductively wander around his neck again before biting it really hard that it bleed.

“Arghhhh!!!”

Jong Kook push Ji-hyo from his neck but still support her back from falling down. Then he rub his neck only to find a stain of blood on his finger.

“Yah Song Ji-hyo!!!”

Ji-hyo smile and making her cutie look.

“Mwuh? Ah opppaaaaaaaa......are you angry??? I just miss you so much....I can't help it....” Ji-hyo tries to seduce Jong Kook and act like a cry baby.

Jong Kook can't help by smile looking at his naughty fiancé’s acting.

“It's okay, babe. I'm not angry. I'm just surprise. Come here, you...”

Jong Kook pull Ji-hyo into his hug and Ji-hyo kiss his lips again.

“Mianhae, ooopppaaaaaa.......”

“It's okay....” Jong Kook said while kissing JI-hyo.

But his hands already sneak inside Ji-hyo's shirt to feel her silky skin at the back. Ji-hyo did not realize it coz she's still drown into his kiss until he finally unhook her bra making her widened her eyes.

“Yahh!!!”

“What? What?” Jong Kook start his act.

“Jagiya, hook it back.”

“Hook what?”

“Oppaaaaaa!!!” Ji-hyo starts to pinch Jong Kook's waist.

“Arghhh!! Okay! Okay!”

Jong Kook slowly move his hand to hook back Ji-hyo's bra while Ji-hyo lay her chin on Jong Kook's shoulder.

“Love....you have a beautiful skin....”

“Ah oppa...hurry hook it back...”

“Love......”

They were interrupted by Ji-hyo's mobile ringing. Ji-hyo answer her mobile without even looking who's calling.

“Yoboseyo!”

Jong Kook uses this opportunity to push Ji-hyo lay on the couch and he was on top of her.

“Unnie! Where are you?”

“Owh....Ji-eun ah...”

When Jong Kook hear Ji-hyo mention Ji-eun's name, he start to feel naughty. He rush attacking Ji-hyo's neck making her shiver and her voice shaky.

“Unnie....are you driving now? Your voice sounds different.”

“Err......no....er....”

“Are you okay? Unnie, you make me worry...”

“I'm fine....Ji-eun ah...can I call you back??”

“Owh....are you busy right now??”

When Jong Kook saw Ji-hyo being uneasy, he start to her white shirt and kisses all over her neck and then getting lower and lower.

“Kim Jong Kook......” Ji-hyo accidently say out Jong Kook's name.

“Omo! Unnie...is Jong Kook oppa with you?? Ahhhhh!!! Unnie, don't tell me you're.....”

“Yah Song Ji-eun. I'm still a okay!!”

Jong Kook suddenly grab the phone from Ji-hyo.

“Ji-eun ahhhh......” Jong Kook makes it sound like he's breathless and panting.

“Oppa....why did you sound like that? What did you do to my sister?? Ahhhhh!!!”

“Yah Kim Jong Kook!! Stop your acting, pabo!! Ji-eun, he's pretending like he's panting. We did not do anything! Don't believe him!!!” Ji-hyo shouts from behind and Jong Kook can’t stop laughing.

“Oppa….I’m still young to listen to all this….” Ji-eun shouts thru the phone.

“Ji-eun ah….can you call back later? We have something to finish on. Goodbye!” Jong Kook disconnects the line and throw the phone on the other couch.

“So, shall we proceed now?” He ask in seductive tone.

“Nooo!!”

“Wae?”

“Coz….coz I’m hungry….Let’s eat first….”

“Thought you said you’re full…”

“That was before…but now….I’m hungry….you know me right?”

Jong Kook look in disbelief.

“Come on, jagiya….You can shower while I order the food…Then we can eat together…Then we can continue in my bedroom….How’s that?”

“Ahahha….you surely know how to coax me. Fine!”

“Yeay! Love you…” Ji-hyo pull Jong Kook for another kiss.

“You know this is gonna make me hard to move away from you right?”

“Hahah! Okay! Okay! Go! What do you want to order?”

“Ermm…anything…err yeobo, let’s ask Ji-eun to bring the food for us. I really wanna see her expression after hearing us just now…”

“Ahahah!! You are bad, oppa…I’ll try, if she’s willing to come..hehe..”

Jong Kook jump from Ji-hyo and headed to her room. He already has some clothes at Ji-hyo’s house. So it’s not a problem if he choose to overnight. Meanwhile Ji-hyo call her sister and ask to bring some food. At first Ji-eun refuse, but Ji-hyo convince her that they did not do anything at her house. Only then she agrees to come.

After shower, Jong Kook walk into Ji-hyo’s room looking for a plaster to cover up Ji-hyo’s biting mark. But he couldn’t find it anywhere. He calls Ji-hyo from the room.

“What is it?” Ji-hyo approach when she’s at the door. She’s actually surprise to see Jong Kook still in his towel shirtless with his wet hair.

“I need a plaster….to cover up the Dracula bite….”

“Haha! Overacting! It’s just a tiny cut…”

“Owh really? How about you let me try that on your neck?”

“A-ni! Stop there!! Fine, my mistake…huh!”

Ji-hyo walks to her drawer and open the first aid kit. She take out the plaster and help to place it on Jong Kook’s neck.

“Come here! Don’t move…”

Jong Kook walk closer. When Ji-hyo’s in front of him, he hug her waist, making Ji-hyo look at him.

“What?? I’m just trying to support you before you fall…” Jong Kook giving reason.

“Whatever…stand still..”

“You should kiss it first.”

“What?”

“The mark…you should kiss it first, to make me feel better…hehe..” Jong Kook giving his cute look.

“You have so many wishes isn’t it? Huh..”

Ji-hyo kisses Jong Kook’s neck, then place the plaster on it. But Jong Kook suddenly push Ji-hyo to fall on the bed.

“Oppaaaaa!!”

“Please…..let’s just stay like this for a while…”

“Are you crazy? You’re all wet!! And you’re half . Get off of me!!”

“Oh come on, babe! You’ve seen me like this when we’re in Maldives. Don’t you miss me like this?”

“Nooo!!! Oppa…if not…..”

They were interrupted by the doorbell.

“That’s got to be Ji-eun. Now, move!!” Ji-hyo instructed Jong Kook.

“Ahh…save by the bell….It’s show time…”

Jong Kook gets up and try to walk out of the room.

“Yah!! Are you going out like that??”

“Why not? You don’t want me…might as well I offer my body to Ji-eun…who knows….”

“Yah Kim Jong Kook!!! Stop being crazy. You come back here and wear your shirt! Now!!!”

Jong Kook stuck out his tongue and continues to walk out to the door.

“Kim Jong Kook!!”

 

Ji-hyo quickly gets up from the bed and tries to stop Kim Jong Kook from approaching the door. But too late coz Jong Kook already opens the door waiting for Ji-eun to come in.

“Annyeong….ahhhhh!!!”

“Hi, babe…” Jong Kook greeted seductively.

“Oppa, why are you only wearing that? What were you guys doing??” Ji-eun said while not looking at Jong Kook, almost close her eyes. She may be crazy, but when it’s something real life in front of her eyes, she’s still embarrassed to look at it.

“Hahaha!! Why did you close your eyes? It’s not like I’m totally . Or should I just pull this towel?”

“A-ni!!!” Both Ji-eun and Ji-hyo shouted at the same time.

“You pabo!! Go inside and wear your shirt!!!” Ji-hyo already scream to Jong Kook.

“Make me….” Jong Kook dares Ji-hyo.

“Aih this man….get in I said!!”

Ji-hyo try to push Jong Kook and then pull his towel. But the towel accidently gets off from Jong Kook’s waist.

“Aaahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!” Ji-hyo and Ji-eun scream like crazy while turning their head somewhere else and close their eyes.

Jong Kook already laugh madly looking at those two.

“Why won’t you girls look at me? It is a free show you know…other people may need to beg me for something like this.”

“Unnie….I wanna go home….take your food here….I cannot stand being with this crazy man….uhuhuhu..”

“Ji-eun ah…don’t leave me alone…I’m scared!! Yah Kim Jong Kook! What’s got into you today? Why are you being like this?”

Jong Kook walks closer behind Ji-hyo and hug her tightly making she jump and scream.

“Hey, babe…feel this…”

Jong Kook tries to bring Ji-hyo’s hand to his thigh but Ji-hyo struggle not to let him.

“Ahahaha…babe, I’m wearing a short….ahahahah….”

“What??”

“You girls can turn around now! I’m wearing a short, you ert!!”

When they both turn around and find Jong Kook laughing crazily in his short, they both decided to attack Jong Kook.

“You pabo, Kim Jong Kook!!!”

Ji-hyo pull Jong Kook’s hair while Ji-eun hit and slap all over Jong Kook’s body.

“Ahahahah….how can I not love both of you….ahahahahah!!!”

The house was full of laughter after that. Ji-hyo is glad that at least Jong Kook seems happy and forgotten what happened earlier with his father.