Chapter 31

Beautiful Secret

“……Oppa……mianhae……Please don’t leave me….Mianhae, oppa…..pleaseeee…….”

Jong Kook suddenly awake when hearing Ji-hyo talking in her sleep. There are even tears running down her cheeks.

“Babe….hey…babe, wake up….”

But Ji-hyo still talking in her sleep.

“Ji-hyo ah…..wake up…you’re dreaming….Ji-hyo…..hey….” Jong Kook shake Ji-hyo’s body lightly.

When Ji-hyo finally opens her eyes, she looks blankly to Jong Kook.

“Hey, love…are you okay? You’re dreaming….”

Ji-hyo touch Jong Kook’s face, like she wanna make sure she’s not dreaming.

“Love, what did you dream about? Share with me, it will lighten your burden…” Jong Kook ask while wiping her tears.

But Ji-hyo snake her hand on Jong Kook’s waist and hide her face on Jong Kook’s chest. Jong Kook continues to soothe her by rubbing her back.

“It’s okay, love. It’s just a dream. Go back to sleep okay….”

And Ji-hyo finally back to her dreamland. But Jong Kook had been wondering what the dream is about since she’s crying and asking for forgiveness in her dream.

 

The next morning, Jong Kook moves his hand on the bed to find his girlfriend but couldn’t find anywhere near. He opens his eyes and saw empty space beside him. He walks into the bathroom, brushes his teeth, and then come out to find his girlfriend.

The villa seems quiet. Jong Kook walks into the kitchen, dining hall and then to the living hall but couldn’t find anyone, even Haha and Byul. But then he heard the sound of water splashing at the pool. He walks outside near to the pool and finally recognizes that body that’s still swimming.

Once Ji-hyo reaches the end of the pool, she look up to get some air but found a pair of legs standing in front of her eyes. Jong Kook squat down to greet his girlfriend.

“Good morning, girlfriend!”

“Ah,..good morning….” Ji-hyo greeted back but with shaky voice since she’s cold. Then she hide her body in the water near the wall leaving only her head above.

“You’re up early….and leaves me alone….”

“N-neh? Ahh…you look tired, so I don’t wanna wake you..”

“But don’t you think you’re selfish to be swimming alone?”

“Ahahah…Haha and Byul is already out, you’re still sleeping. What do you expect me to do?”

“You should wake me up. It’s dangerous to swim alone you know. You could get cramp and no one can save you.”

“N-neh! I’ll remember that….hehe…” Ji-hyo still lean closely to the pool wall.

“Why are you hiding yourself?”

“N-neh?? A-ni! I’m just cold…err…can you pass me that shirt??”

Jong Kook tries to come closer to Ji-hyo.

“Don’t come nearer…”

Jong Kook ignores Ji-hyo’s warning. Then he notices that Ji-hyo is wearing two-piece bathing suits that expose most of her bodies.

“Ahah! Now I know…my girlfriend is wearing a bathing suit finally…yummy…..” Jong Kook smirk with a naughty look and started to take off his shirt.

“Yahh!! Don’t come in..…”

But it was too late coz Jong Kook already jumps into the water. Ji-hyo quickly tries to get out of the pool but Jong Kook already grabs her waist from behind. With Ji-hyo struggling to free herself from Jong Kook, making the sounds of water splashing quite loud.

“Oppa, let me go…..”

But Jong Kook bare hands tickle Ji-hyo’s tummy making her laugh out loud.

“Oppa…..stop it!! Ahahahaha…it’s ticklish….”

“Kiss me first….”

“N-neh??”

“You know what you have to do…”

“Fine!”

Ji-hyo turns around to fulfill her boyfriend’s wish. She places both her hands on Jong Kook’s shoulder and get closer to Jong Kook’s face. But when Jong Kook close his eyes, expecting her lips, with all her strength Ji-hyo suddenly push Jong Kook down under the water. Jong Kook is struggling to get some air when Ji-hyo still trying to drown him. Then Ji-hyo quickly swims to save herself.

She only survives stepping on one step before Jong Kook pulls her back into the water. Now Jong Kook gets revenge by pushing her under the water. When Ji-hyo tries to fight back, Jong Kook quickly kiss her lips under the water.

The kiss goes on until Jong Kook pinned Ji-hyo to the pool wall. Jong Kook tries to look at his y girlfriend but Ji-hyo grab his neck and hug him tightly.

“Love, let me see my y girlfriend in her bathing suit….”

“No!”

“But why?? Who else would you let to see if it’s not me?”

“Nobody!”

“Then why did you wear it if it’s not for me to see it?”

“I…..I thought I’ll be able to wear my shirt by the time you or Dong Hoon or Byul come here.”

“Why?? You have a y body, and I’d love to see it…please….”

“Andwae! You’re gonna laugh and talk behind my back with Dong Hoon later on…”

“Ahahaha…Love, do you really think I’ll do that? Embarrass my own girlfriend?”

“Well, when you’re with that crazy shorty, you always becomes just like him.”

“A-ni! I promise you I won’t….please let me see you…”

Jong Kook tries to loosen Ji-hyo’s grip on his neck, but fail. Ji-hyo rest her chin on Jong Kook’s shoulder and wrapped her legs around Jong Kook’s waist.

“Yahh!! I can’t breathe!” Jong Kook shouted, trying to free himself.

“Your trick is not working, dear.”

“Okay…but how long do you want us to stay like this?”

“Bring me closer to my shirt….gaja!!”

“Ahahahha….why did I feel like I’ve been rob or kidnap?”

“Haihh!! Move now!!” Ji-hyo instructed.

Jong Kook put his hand behind Ji-hyo’s , to balance himself while carrying Ji-hyo. But as soon as he touches Ji-hyo’s skin, he suddenly gets an idea.

“Love, you have a very soft skin….” Jong Kook starts his seduction while his hand rubbing softly Ji-hyo’s back.

“Hey! What are you doing? I said, move!”

“Ermm…..I wonder what will happen if I pull this strap behind your neck and your back…”

Ji-hyo realizes now she’s in trouble.

“Oppaaaaaa!!! Don’t you dare!!! I’ll kill you if you do that!!!”

“Ahahahha…do what, dear??”

“Yahh Kim Jong Kook!! I swear I will bite your ears till it falls off from your head. Let go of the strap…”

“What??? Erm…I think you’re the one who needs a favor now. Which means you need to do it more politely, dear….”

“Huwaaaa!! Jagiya, please don’t torture me like this…”

“I’m not torturing you…I just ask you to ask politely for the favor.”

“Fine!! Jagiya, can you please let go of the strap?? Please! Please! Please!”

“Hurm…let me think…….erm, don’t you mean, let off the strap, like this??”

Jong Kook pulls both strap of Ji-hyo’s top, which means her can easily be seen now should the top that covering her fall off.

“Opppaaaaaaaaaa!!!!”

Ji-hyo hugs Jong Kook as tight as possible so that the top wouldn’t fall off. Jong Kook is laughing hardly seeing Ji-hyo’s panic face.

“Wooppssss!!! I’m sorry, yeobo! I’m sorry! I misunderstand your command!! I’ll tie it back okay!! Just don’t move….or….”

“Hurry up!!!”

Jong Kook laughs again and ties back the strap. But he’s taking advantage by kissing Ji-hyo’s neck while tying both straps.

“I’m sorry, okay….You know I love you right, yeobo!!”

“Yeahh…I’m cold, hurry up….”

Once Jong Kook finish tying the straps, Ji-hyo get out of the pool with a reason she needs to go to the bathroom. But she slides on her shirt first on top of her bathing suit. Once she’s done with the shirt, she calls Kim Jong Kook.

“Yes love! Missing me already? Or do you want me to accompany you to the bathroom?” Jong Kook still being naughty.

Once Jong Kook comes closer to the poolside, Ji-hyo pull his wet hair with all her strength.

“Yahhh!!! What is this!! Song Ji-hyo!!!”

“Eeehhhhh!!! How dare you pull my strap ah!!! I told you I’ll kill you if you do that!!!”

“Ji-hyo ah…please….I’m sorry…my head feels like burning now….please!!!”

“What ah?? Let you go?? No way!!! You’ll pay for what you did!!”

“I’m sorry….please! Please! Please! I still need my hair to be your boyfriend…pleaseee…”

Ji-hyo can’t help it but laugh when hearing Jong Kook’s last statement. She finally let go of his hair.

“Arghhhhh!! This is so painful….” Jong Kook complained while rubbing his head and checking if there’s blood on his scalp.

“Yahh!! I just pull your hair, how can you bleed, pabo!!”

Jong Kook then touch the painful part on his scalp and find that there is a stain of blood on his finger. He then show it to Ji-hyo.

Ji-hyo come and sit at the poolside with her legs in the water. Jong Kook comes closer to let her check his scalp. He lie his head on Ji-hyo’s lap while he’s still in the water.

“Owh baby…there’s a tiny cut here....I’m sorry, jagiya..”

“I’ll forgive you, with a favor…”

“Oppa….why must it always come with condition??”

“Because you always put yourself in a situation where I get to request what I want…hehehe….it’s the easy one…just come back into the pool….”

“But I’m cold!!!”

“I’ll warm you…come here….”

Ji-hyo agrees and jumps into the water, but now wearing her t-shirt on top of her bathing suit. She wraps her hands behind Jong Kook’s neck and her legs around his waist. Jong Kook brings Ji-hyo near the steps of the pool. While walking to the steps, at times Ji-hyo kicks the water like she’s trying to learn how to swim, making her looks so cute and Jong Kook couldn’t stop smiling.

“You know what, if we’re in the Running Man shooting now, I bet they will insert the ‘Angry Bird’ theme song while you kick the water like just now. Hahaha…”

“Ahahahah…well I am cute, with or without the Angry Bird….right??”

“Of course, darling…one of the reason I love you so much…”

“Hehehe…thank you, jagiya…”

When Jong Kook sit on one of the step in the pool, Ji-hyo is still hanging on him.

“Love,…..do you remember what happened last night??”

“What? What happened?” Ji-hyo asking in worry.

“You…..actually sleep talking last night….did you remember what you dreamed?”

Ji-hyo just keep quiet.

“You were even crying in your sleep, love…mind telling me what your bad dream is?”

Ji-hyo lay her head on Jong Kook’s shoulder, her nose now touching Jong Kook’s neck, just like a baby trying to sleep while her dad carrying her.

“I….I dream….about you…about us....”

“What about me?”

“I dream……that.......…you leave me….and marry someone else….” Ji-hyo explains softly.

“Really?? Wow……that’s bad…Who’s that someone??”

“……………………..your ex-girlfriend…………..Yoon Eun-hye………..” Ji-hyo’s voice sounds a little bit sad.

“Aihhhh…of all people??? Wae??”

“How would I know? It’s not like I ask for you to marry her….I’d rather dream you married Shin Bong Sun-ssi…..”

“Whatttt??? Ahahahahah….that’s mean….Anyway, why did I leave you?? I heard you apologize from me in the dream….”

“…….You wanna leave me….because…of something….” Ji-hyo couldn’t tell it was because of her past. She didn’t want Jong Kook to start questioning about her past. She will come out clean to Jong Kook about everything one day, but now is just not the time.

“It’s okay, if you can’t tell me…But I want you to know, that I love you so much….There is no way I would leave you, especially to marry someone else, unless we’re not fate to be with each other. But I really hope, we’ll get old together…”

Ji-hyo tighten her embrace.

“But I’m really scared, jagiya….that dream feels real…”

“A dream…will only be a dream..unless it becomes real…I have no power to say, it’s not gonna happen, coz we know it’s in God’s hand…..but I can tell you that, until today, I never have any intention to love someone else than you…and I hope it remains till we get married and grow old together.” Jong Kook try to convince Ji-hyo.

“N-neh! I hope so. I love you, oppa…..I’m sorry to upset you…..”

“It’s okay. I’m more worried about you getting upset than myself. Let’s just go with the flow, okay love.”

“Okay!”

Jong Kook starts to kiss Ji-hyo passionately. But their romances were interrupted by Haha.

“Yah! Yah! Yah! Look at this two love birds…they couldn’t let go of each other even for a second…..”

“Hahaha…oppa, we used to be like them earlier hah…” Byul added.

“You know what, since you all can’t let go of each other even for a second, I think it will be better if you both get married together with us.”

“We….have never discuss about that………………but I’ll consider your suggestion…..”

“Horayyy!!! That’s my man…..now please make a way, I’m gonna jump into the pool….heeeeeeeeeeyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!”

“Yah oppa!!” Byul shouted but Haha is already in the water, splashing lots of it to Jong Kook and Ji-hyo.

Both Jong Kook and Ji-hyo chasing Haha in the pool.

Then, all four of them played various games inside the pool till they come out for a sunset cruise in the afternoon.

 

 

JI-HYO IN BATHING SUIT

 

ENJOY!!! HEHEHE....