Chapter 15

Beautiful Secret

 

Jong Kook still can’t believe what he saw in his house right now.

“What are you doing here? How did you get inside?” Jong Kook ask his girlfriend in blurry.

“Hehehe…Gap Jin oppa allowed me to wait for you inside. You don’t mind right?”

Jong Kook just look into Ji-hyo’s eyes, with his blank mind.

“Oopppaaa……” Ji-hyo wave in front of Jong Kook’s eyes, but he’s still seems dreamy.

“Do you not want me….to be here??” Ji-hyo ask softly.

“What??”

“I….maybe it’s not the right time for me…to be here….I’m sorry for disturbing you, oppa…you must be tired…I better leave now…” Somehow Ji-hyo feels a little bit upset when Jong Kook doesn’t seems excited to see her, not to her expectation.

 

Just when she stands up, Jong Kook pull her waist till she fall on Jong Kook’s lap. Jong Kook back hug her tightly, and start kissing her neck.

“I missed you, love….I missed you so much…”

Ji-hyo still keep quiet though she know she’s melting with Jong Kook kisses and whispers.

“Love,…hey, don’t you missed me??” Jong Kook asks softly, while looking at Ji-hyo.

“……you don’t seem excited to see me…..” Ji-hyo speaks with her sour face.

Jong Kook turn Ji-hyo’s body till she’s facing Jong Kook.

“Are you crazy?? I almost jumped when I saw you. But I thought I’m still dreaming, that’s why I don’t wanna move so much. I’m afraid if you’re just in my dream, I’m gonna lost this dream when I move.”

“Really??” Ji-hyo put her hands behind Jong Kook’s neck, and start kissing Jong Kook’s lips. It was just a short and sweet kiss. “Oppa,……maybe this is not a dream…..but what if I’m a ghost?” Ji-hyo teases her boyfriend cutely.

Jong Kook who doesn’t expect the question started to laugh loudly. “So the naughty girl is back, when she’s out of the hospital???”

“The naughty girl could be the ghost, you know…”

“Oh really? But I’m 500% sure she’s not a ghost, and she can’t be one, because she will faint the moment she saw a ghost…and from the kisses, I’m sure she’s a human being, and a very naughty one.”

“Ahahahah…oppa, you’re so smart…that is why,” kissing Jong Kook’s right cheek “…I…” kissing Jong Kook’s left cheek, “..love..” kissing Jong Kook’s forehead, “…you..” kissing Jong Kook’s nose, “…so…” end the kisses on Jong Kook’s lips, “……much…..” Ji-hyo gives a very sweet smile to her boyfriend.

 

Jong Kook lean at the couch while Ji-hyo still sitting on his lap. He just look at Ji-hyo with his steamy eyes while his girlfriend keep on playing with his hair. His tiredness flew away immediately.

“Love, what makes you come here?”

“I want to spend the night with you.”

“You mean, you’re staying?”

“At the moment, yesss!! But it depends on how well you will treat me….”

“In that case, I’m sure I’m gonna get full score.”

“Owh, really?? But right now, I’m getting hungry. So I should deduct your points.”

“Owh, sorry…I totally forgot about our dinner. I’ll ask Gap Jin to bring back some food. Will that be okay? Or you want to go and eat now?”

“A-ni!! Right now, I just want to stay like this,” Ji-hyo hug Jong Kook’s neck and lay her head on his shoulder.

 

Jong Kook make a phone call to Gap Jin and ask him to bring back some food. After he hang up, he focus back to Ji-hyo.

Jong Kook Ji-hyo’s back gently, just like he caress a baby.

“Love, how are you feeling today? Are you feeling okay after checking out of the hospital?” Jong Kook speaks again, romantically.

“I’m fine….and right now I’m in my best condition, coz I’ve found my medicine, my supplement, on this couch.”

“Ahahah....naughty girl…now I know where did Ji-eun get her naughty attitude.”

“But I’m cuter, right? Hehe…” Ji-hyo start playing again with Jong Kook’s hair.

“Of course you are cuter. Do you think I’m gonna fall in love with you if you’re ugly? Hahahah…”

“Woww!! I never thought I’ll hear something like this from Kim Jong Kook…hahaha…Oppa, how’s the shooting with Running Man today? Did you guys miss me? Hehe…”

“Well, we know one person for sure who’s crazily missing you.”

“Really? You’re so sweet, boyfriend. I don’t care about the other six.”

“Ermm…but the one who missed you crazily is your Monday boyfriend.”

“What?? But you did said you missed me so much, isn’t it?”

“Yes, but not during the shoot. Especially with the guests today, it kind of distracted me a little bit..” Jong Kook simply wanna tease Ji-hyo.

“Who’s the guests? Is it a female? How many were there?” Ji-hyo investigates.

“Errr,….I really can’t reveal about them..you know we can’t simply let those outside the shoot to get infos about the episode right? So just wait till it’s on-air.”

“Hermm…but you can answer if she’s beautiful or not right??”

“She’s…….hurmmmm…..” Jong Kook smiling alone, pretending as if he’s already falling in love with another girl.

Ji-hyo who saw that simply grab Jong Kook’s hair with both her hands and pull as hard as she can. Jong Kook scream when he felt like his head is burning.

“Yahhh!!!” Jong Kook shouted, while trying to release his hair. “I was joking, I’m sorry….I’m sorry!!”

“Hah?? Sorry?? Fooling around ah?? Yah Kim Jong Kook!! Are you trying to cheat behind my back??? Hahh???”

“No!! I’m not cheating on you….I’m sorry…I’m just joking…I want to test you….”

Ji-hyo let go of Jong Kook’s hair, and brushes with her hands to fix the mess, but she’s smiling while doing it.

“Are you okay, my love? It doesn’t feel that bad right?? Come on! You’re the tough one, this is nothing for you right?”

“Yah, Song Ji-hyo. You should be lucky that I love you. If you’re Kwang Soo, I would have thrown you out of the window.”

“Ahahahahaha…..Oppa, do you really want Kwang Soo to sit on your lap like this?? Ahahahahah….you sound so gay, Kim Jong Kook….”

Jong Kook blushed. He can’t even imagine Kwang Soo being that close with him.

 

“You are really happy right, my love?”

“I’m always happy when I’m with you.”

“Very good. That’s my girl.” Jong Kook’s finger wandering on Ji-hyo’s face. “So what did the doctor said about your health? Do you need to go for further check-up?” Jong Kook suddenly change topic.

“Owh, can we not talk about this? It’s kind of bored. And it’s not like it’s that important,” Ji-hyo play with Jong Kook’s collar shirt.

Jong Kook grab both Ji-hyo’s hand. Surprise with Jong Kook’s sudden act, Ji-hyo look at Jong Kook, waiting for him to say something. “When it’s related to your health, never say it’s not important!!” There’s a serious tone is Jong Kook’s voice.

“Oookayy…I’m sorry…but the doctor said I’m doing great, my progress is good. So you don’t have to be too worry okay?”

Jong Kook keep quiet. He suddenly remember the day when Ji-hyo didn’t tell him she’s been admitted.

“I need to know something. The day before you fainted,…..did you or did you not being admitted to the hospital?”

Ji-hyo is surprise when Jong Kook mention about it. She thought she had covered it up successfully.

“Ermm…eerrr…oppa…”

“Did you?”

“Err….yes…but at that time, I’m just too tired. It’s not serious….”

“So you will only tell me, when it became serious? Like the day you collapsed?”

“No! I didn’t mean anything like that…”

“Or I need to wait till you’re in coma?” Jong Kook doesn’t know why but he suddenly feels upset when thinking about it.

“Oppa, I’m sorry to make you upset. I didn’t mean to hide it from you. I just don’t want you to get worried, and distract you from your focus on work. I know you have been busy, therefore I thought…..”

“You thought I’m not important to you. You’d rather be with your manager in that crucial time, than being with me…” Right now it was all mixed emotion for Jong Kook. He simply get frustrated when thinking that Ji-hyo choose to be with Baek Chang Joo than being with him during her hard times.

“Oppa….” Ji-hyo close Jong Kook’s mouth with her hand. “Never have those ugly thoughts on me. Deep inside I’m sure you understand why I did that. And I’m sorry. I can’t take back the day that past. But I can assure you that you are the most important to me. Perhaps I have wrongly showed you how much important you are to me, that you got the wrong message about ‘that day’. I’m sorry, okay? I love you so much.”

Jong Kook still show his stressed face.

“Oppa….we were happy just now..why suddenly turn into this?? Huhuhu….please don’t be angry with me…”

“I’m not angry…I’m just, little bit upset….”

“I promise I will tell you everything after this… evvvvvvvvrythingggg….no secrets, okay?” Ji-hyo try her very best to coax her boyfriend. She feels like their relationship is at the best stage right now, therefore she didn’t want to jeopardize it with a small fight like this.

“Oppaaaaaa….”

“Yes….”

“Jagiyaaaa……”

“Yesss yeobo..”

“You’re angry?”

“No….how can I be mad at cutie like you…”

“But your face doesn’t said so…”

“My face couldn’t speak…only my mouth can….here…let me tell you that I’m not mad at you…” Jong Kook plant a simple kiss Ji-hyo’s lips. “Satisfied?”

“I know you’re still upset……”

“Well, if you think so, then you should try harder to persuade me, right?”

“Hurmmm….Fine! I know what to do…”

 

Ji-hyo stands up in front of Jong Kook.

“Oh moributho balkuthkaji da sarangsurowo..Oh Niga naui yojaranun ge jarangsurowo…Gidarimi julgobgo ijen gonggimajo dalkomhe…Irohge norul saranghe….”

Ji-hyo surprisingly singing Kim Jong Kook song, Loveable/Saranghae and dance according to the video clip choreography. Jong Kook burst out laughing loudly while Ji-hyo keep on singing and dancing.

And without noticed, Gap Jin is already at the door, watching Ji-hyo’s performance.

“Omo, what is this? A mini concert??” Gap Jin asked, making Ji-hyo jump at Kim Jong Kook.

“Oppaaaaaa……arghhhhh!!!….This is embarrassing…..uhuhuuuuu!!!” Ji-hyo hide her face on Jong Kook’s chest, and Jong Kook still can’t stop laughing.

“Owh, please continue Ji-hyo ah…I won’t interrupt. But I think you dance better now than in Family Outing….hahah!!”

 

Gap Jin went to the dining room to place the food he brought back while Jong Kook lead Ji-hyo to his bedroom. But Ji-hyo stop by the dining room to speak to Gap Jin.

“Gap Jin oppa….if you dare tell anyone what you saw, I will kill you with my own hands…..got that??” Ji-hyo jokingly warned Gap Jin.

“Ahahaha…Ji-hyo ah, I should have record it, so that I can blackmail you later…hahahahaha….”

Ji-hyo try to show her angry face, but somehow it only makes Gap Jin laugh harder.

“Ji-hyo ah…but you really need a dancing class…hahahahahah!!”

“Oppppaaaaa!!!!”

Jong Kook came and get Ji-hyo to his room before Ji-hyo start throwing things.

“Yahhh lovebirds. Come and eat before you do what ever you want to do in the room…”

But those two is already in the room.

 

Ji-hyo sit on Jong Kook’s bed and cover her face. Jong Kook join next to her and try to make her show her face.

“Thank you, for your performance, love….”

“Uhuhuhu…oppa, it’s really embarrassing…I can never look at Gap Jin oppa..” Ji-hyo rest her head on Jong Kook’s shoulder.

“Why embarrass? It’s not like he saw you ..hahah…It’s okay, yeobo. He won’t tell anyone, I can assure you.”

“Hurmmm…this is all your fault…”

“Ahahah…so now it’s back to me? Okay, I’ll accept it….” Jong Kook land a kiss on Ji-hyo’s forehead. “Do you want to shower first, or I’ll go first?”

“You go first..I need to calm myself.”

“Okay…have a rest first okay? I love you…” Another kiss on Ji-hyo’s lips.

 

After Jong Kook come out of bathroom, they both get out of the room to have dinner first. Gap Jin only stay for few minutes then get into his room. While having dinner, Ji-hyo keep on scrolling her phone that have been switched off for few days. There were many messages and missed calls from her friends, especially from those in Running Man.

“Woww! I never thought I’m so famous, and everyone has been looking for me. Hehe…I’m so lucky….”

“I’m so lucky to have you too, love.”

“N-ne! You should feel lucky…hehehe….now let’s check the sms…”

Gary           : I missed you, my Monday girlfriend. I can’t wait for you to be back. Though they  line up many girls in front of me, it still feels empty. I’m waiting for you. Hwaiting!!

Haha           : Miss Blank, heard you are out of hospital. Please take a good care of yourself. Me and Byul will visit you later.

Jae Suk      : Yah! Yah! Yah! Without the Ace, it feels something is missing. Your boyfriend seems lost as well. Come back soon okay? We all missed you, Miss Mong!!

Suk Jin       : Ji-hyo ah, sorry that I’m not able to visit you. My kids are not feeling good as well, so I can’t leave them, especially the little ones. But I hope for your speedy recovery. Please do not kill yourself with work ah!!

Kwang Soo : Noona, I missed you…I’m not myself without you..get well soon, okay? I will treat you cookies when you’re back. I know you must be saying “Only cookies?” But that’s all I can afford to feed big tummy like you..come back, noona..

 

“Ahahhaa…I really feels like I wanna kick Kwang Soo right now…”

“Why? I can kick him for you tomorrow…”

“Really? Do that for me…”

 

Both of them get into the room once they finished their food. Ji-hyo went to the bathroom for a quick shower, and Jong Kook rest himself on the bed while waiting for his girlfriend. Now he started to feel tired sleepy.

Ji-hyo comes out of the bathroom complete wearing t-shirt and track bottom. She smiles when she saw Jong Kook already slept. She slowly sit next to Jong Kook and brush his hair with her hand.

“You must be tired, boyfriend. I’m sorry to barge at your home at a wrong time.” Ji-hyo whisper slowly, then kiss Jong Kook’s forehead. Jong Kook suddenly open his eyes slowly.

“Owh, you’re done?”

“N-ne. Go back to sleep, yeobo.”

“Come to bed, I missed you already.”

Ji-hyo smile and join him on the bed. Jong Kook back hug Ji-hyo tightly and drown his face at Ji-hyo’s neck. “Hurmm….you smell nice, love…” Jong Kook said softly with his husky dreamy voice.

“Let’s sleep, jagiya. You need to wake up early tomorrow.”

“Yes….you want me to send you first before heading for my shooting?”

“Ermm…it’s okay. I don’t want to trouble you..”

“If you think of me as your boyfriend, do not think yourself as a burden to me.”

“Okay! Okay! No more fights. You will send me, ok? See you tomorrow, jagiya.”

“Hurmm….that’s my girl….good night…” Jong Kook plant a French kiss on Ji-hyo’s lips and break it when Ji-hyo seems breathless.

Then he move to kiss Ji-hyo’s neck and mark few spots on the neck.

Ji-hyo feels her body is slightly shivering every time Jong Kook starts to kiss, , nibble and bite her neck.

“Lovvvvvvvveeee…”

“Sorry…I just missed you so much…”

“Missed you too, jagiya….”

“Let’s sleep okay? Good nite! I love you….”

“I love you too, jagiya…nite...”