Chapter 30

Beautiful Secret

 

It is already past seven o’clock in the morning. When Ji-hyo opened her eyes, she saw the crook of her boyfriend’s neck. She can’t help but smile alone. Jong Kook seems like he’s sleeping peacefully. He doesn’t move an inch. His hand wrapped Ji-hyo’s waist tightly.

Ji-hyo lifted her head and used her hand to support it while she studies the face of her boyfriend.

(Look at you, boyfriend. You have a very peaceful face that can make me kiss all over them day and night.)

“Why are you staring at me, love?” Jong Kook speaks with his closed eyes, making Ji-hyo looking at him unbelievably.

“Ahahaha…so you are awake….you are a very good actor, boyfriend.”

“I’m good in everything….why are you awake so early? Get back to sleep.” Jong Kook still closing his eyes.

“It’s already past seven o’clock, jagiya. You said you wanna go for snorkeling….”

“But I’d love to snorkel on the bed first….come here…..”

Jong Kook pulls Ji-hyo to lie back on the bed. And when he sense that Ji-hyo refuses, he tickle Ji-hyo making her laugh out loud.

While they were making out, Haha came by and knock their bedroom door.

“Jong Kook hyung…..are you awake already? Let’s go for breakfast….”

Both Jong Kook and Ji-hyo look at each other in silent. But Ji-hyo then continues by whispering to Jong Kook, “It’s payback time…”

“Mwuh??”

Ji-hyo starts to kiss and Jong Kook’s neck just like he did to her the night before.

“Hyung….are you still sleeping??” Haha knock on the door again.

Jong Kook couldn’t control his mind with the pleasure of her girlfriend kisses and answering to Haha at the same time.

“Err….a-niyo…But Ji-hyo is still sleeping……like a bear…I’m afraid to wake her up.” Getting mad with Jong Kook’s statement, Ji-hyo bite Jong Kook’s neck pretty hard till he scream, “Arghhhh!!”

“Hyung, are you okay?”

“Yes….just cramp for a second….but I’m fine..”

“Okay…don’t be late..We’re going for snorkeling right?”

“Yeah….gimme 15 minutes…..”

“K. I’m going out first with Byul…”

“Okay…see you at the dining…”

 

When Haha left, Jong Kook quickly attacks Ji-hyo back.

“Payback hah?? Now who’s gonna pay whom?” Jong Kook is already on top of Ji-hyo.

“Ahhhh oppa….okay! Okay! I’m sorry…but you’re the one who started it.”

“And you are a girl with revenge hah? Naughty girlfriend…..”

“Eheheh….I'm naughty but I'm still cute.....Ermm oppa, can I mark you??”

“My pleasure, love…”

Jong Kook lean back waiting for Ji-hyo to mark his neck. When Ji-hyo gets the opportunity, she purposely chooses the obvious area on the neck and as hard as she can to mark his boyfriend.

When Jong Kook realizes what she’s trying to do, Ji-hyo quickly jump from the bed and run into the bathroom, knowing that Jong Kook will not let her go.

“Open up, love…”

“Ahahaha….no way! I’m getting a shower…you go and bath in the pool…”

“What? It’s too cold. Come on! Let me in…”

“Never! Just wait till I’m done.”

Jong Kook checks his love mark thru the mirror.

“My goodness…Ji-hyo ah….what have you done with my neck?? Are you a Dracula or what?”

“Ahahahah…serves you right…hey, I learn from the best!!”

“Fine…let see if you can get away tonight…”

“I love you, jagiyaaaaaaaaaa!!!” Ji-hyo shouts from inside the bathroom, making Jong Kook can’t stop smiling.

 

When they are ready, they went for breakfast buffet at the resort. Haha and Byul are already waiting for them. Both were smiling once Jong Kook and Ji-hyo took place in front of them.

“Yah….you two really practice as married couple perfectly ah…” Haha starts.

“N-neh? Erm…is it obvious?” Ji-hyo ask back.

“Hahahaha….of course…with your swollen lips and the cuts on Jong Kook hyung’s lips….hahahaha…What were you guys doing? Killing each other??”

Ji-hyo feels like her face is burning red, blushing.

“Yeobo ah….I wonder how rough they were on the bed eh??” Haha speak to Byul, teasing Jong Kook and Ji-hyo, but Byul just smile.

“Yahhh Dong Hoon! Is that all you can think? We were playing cats and mouse.”

“Yahh!! Stop giving him infos, jagiya…..”

“Hahahahaha….cats and mouse?? I can imagine the scratches all over your body. But I wonder which cats and mouse can make such a hickey…heheheheh…”

Jong Kook and Ji-hyo couldn’t say anything anymore coz the marks were obvious on both their neck.

 

After breakfast, they go for a walk and then go for snorkeling.

“Babe, if you really don’t wanna do this, it’s okay you know. We can go somewhere else.”

“I’m fine. I’ll do it. But promise you’ll never let me go.”

“I promise. We’ll stick together like glue.”

“Ahahaha….but also in one condition. If I do this, you’ll have to come with me and do the parasailing and ride the jet ski. Then only it’s fair.”

“Hurmmm….wait a sec….You do one activity of my choice, and I need to do two activities of yours, to be considered as fair. That’s brilliant, isn’t it?”

“Hahaha…well it is fair according to my calculation. Agree or not?”

“Aiihhh…I’m so weak when it comes to you…..…Deal!”

“Yeay! Love you, jagiya..”

“No! You should do it like this.” Jong Kook pulls Ji-hyo closer to him and peck her lips. “That’s I love you…”

Ji-hyo is blushing since it’s the first time they were kissing in public.

“Yahhh! We have underage here. Please control your lust,” Haha shouted at them.

 

And they went for Catamaran Snorkeling. They were brought to different reefs around South Ari Atoll by yacht for three hours and being served with unlimited soft drinks and fresh fruit skewers. When snorkeling, both couples have been holding hands in the sea especially Ji-hyo who never let go of Jong Kook coz she’s scared of the fish swimming around her. Once in a while she will climb at the back of Jong Kook.

After snorkeling, they go for parasailing and ride for jet ski. Jong Kook has no idea what parasailing is, therefore he just agreed with his girlfriend. When he learn that parasailing is where you will be hanging on a special parachute and pulled by speed boat so that your body will be flown by the parachute, he started to shiver.

“Ji-hyo ah…err…I don’t think this is a good idea…”

“Oppaaaaa….you’ve promised….”

“Why not you just go alone? I’ll be cheering for you from here….”

“Mwuh? What are you, a cheerleader? No way! You have to come with me. Oppa, it will be fun. Trust me….”

“Hahahaha…Ji-hyo ah…Jong Kook hyung will never do things with height or flying. He’s afraid he’ll crash to the land.”

“Oppa, let’s do it together..” Byul request to Haha.

“Mwuh??Aih..Byul ah…I eat a lot during breakfast, I don’t think I can do this. I feel like I will throw up anytime,” Haha giving excuses.

“Oh pehleaseee…you mans are just scared of heights,” Ji-hyo provoke those guys.

“Okay…if Dong Hoon do it, I’ll do it…” Jong Kook using Haha as excuses to escape.

“What?? Hyung, why must relate it with me?”

“Hahahaha…oppa, come on…let’s do this once in a lifetime. Or would you rather us do it during our honeymoon? That’s not romantic right?” Byul insists.

Haha finally give up and agree to go for parasailing. Jong Kook also has no choice but to do it. When they were equipped with the safety precautions, Jong Kook ask lots of questions about it. He is really worried. Ji-hyo only laughs seeing the panic side of her boyfriend.

“Love, we will be okay. It’s just like you’re seating on a swing, except that this is above the sea, okay?”

Jong Kook tries to smile.

“Thank you for doing this for me, I will treat you good later on okay.” Ji-hyo pecks a kiss on Jong Kook’s lips.

With smile, Jong Kook said, “You owe me too much because of this, yeobo. You better pay me good. I love you, yeobo.”

And then they go for parasailing. Jong Kook has been screaming earlier when they started to fly. But later on, he seems to cool down and enjoy it as much as Ji-hyo. Ji-hyo could not be happier and proud coz Jong Kook is willing to do anything for her. Which makes her keep thinking if she deserves him or not.

 

After the parasailing, they go for jet ski. Jong Kook seem really tough when riding the jet ski especially with his muscle shown.

“Oppa, you look really handsome on this…like a Baywatch…”

“Ahahahah…really? Wow that’s a compliment I never heard coz you never said I’m handsome. If you said so, let me be your Baywatch. Hehe….let’s go!”

Jong Kook drives the jet ski like a pro and really speedy, making Ji-hyo hug him tightly. Then they switch driver where Ji-hyo drives and Jong Kook sit at the back. But Ji-hyo is too scared to drive fast making Jong Kook teases her.

“Yahh!! If you’re driving with this speed, we could strand in the middle of the sea by night.”

“Ahh oppa…I don’t want to be drowning here okay. Just keep quiet and sit back. I’m the driver, so you should just follow.”

“Ahahahah…tell you what, move forward….”

“What??”

Ji-hyo move a little bit forward making Jong Kook able to hold the handle from the back of Ji-hyo. Then Jong Kook drive the jet ski instead of Ji-hyo. Although Ji-hyo is sitting in front, Jong Kook still speeds with the jet ski making Ji-hyo screaming all the time. Jong Kook then suggests Ji-hyo to turn facing him.

“Turn around babe. Hug me tightly if you don’t wanna fall.”

Ji-hyo still follows while babbling. She turns around and put her legs on Jong Kook’s thigh. Then she hugs her boyfriend tightly and lean her head on his shoulder.

“Erm….just ignore if you feels something…err…..down there…..”

Ji-hyo’s shock to hear such things from Jong Kook.

“Opppaaaaaa!!!! You  paboooooo!!!!”

“Ahahahahah….what? I’m just warning you…hey I’m a man, I have my personal needs as well…”

“Gosh!! You really need to sleep outside tonight.”

“Ahahahah…that’s mean!!”

 

They were then joined by Haha and Byul also on another jet ski.

“Yahh, hyung!! I really hope you guys are not making love on the jet ski.”

“Yahhh, Dong Hoon!!!”

“Muahahahah….Byul, let’s save our life….”

And Haha speed on to get far away from Jong Kook and Ji-hyo who’s chasing them.

After getting down from the jet ski, they went to have dinner straight away before getting back to their villa.

 

Once they enter their villa, Ji-hyo and Byul go to have shower first, living those two man’s alone. Jong Kook and Haha hang out at the poolside while waiting for their turn to use the bathroom.

“Aihhh….it’s really tiring….” Jong Kook complaining.

“Yeahh!! But it’s fun, right hyung? We never spend times on vacation together like this.”

“Yepp! We should do it more often after this. Just for the RM team to go holiday together.”

“Aha! I like that. Ermm….hyung, you are very happy with Ji-hyo ah?”

“Ehehehe…what do you think?”

“I think, you are really crazy of her, which surprises me. Ji-hyo makes you show who you really are. Not as shy as everyone thought….huhuhu….”

“Well, that’s the truth. She makes me feel comfortable. Therefore I don’t have to pretend while I’m with her. I don’t even need to change and be the person she wants. We both accept each other the way we are.”

“That’s good ah…I finally saw the fun side of you, the naughty side too….”

“Ahaha….just make sure you don’t tell others about it. They will need to see it by themselves.”

“Of course!”

 

When Jong Kook gets into shower, Ji-hyo uses this time to sit outside next to the pool. She places herself on the stairs going down to the sea. She enjoys the breeze of wind and relaxes herself. She has never feel as peaceful as now. With a silent night, you only hear the sound of the ocean, with the wind blowing to your face, it’s something precious.

After Jong Kook came out of shower, he put on his sweatshirt and goes out looking for his love ones. He come from behind Ji-hyo and kiss her forehead from top. He then sit a step behind Ji-hyo, putting both legs next to Ji-hyo’s, making Ji-hyo sit in between his legs. Ji-hyo lean back to Jong Kook while Jong Kook stands his chin on top of Ji-hyo’s head.

“Hello girlfriend!” Jong Kook whisper.

With smile, Ji-hyo answer, “Hello boyfriend!”

“It seems like your mind is not here. What were you thinking, love?”

“Hurmm…nothing much. Just enjoying the moments, appreciating what I have now…..”

“That’s good. Are you happy?”

“Haha…are you crazy? How can I not be happy in a place like this, with the person I love?”

“I’m glad. I really want the best for you.”

“This is the best birthday present so far…Thank you, love….”

“You’re welcome…for as long as you love me…hehe….erm, let’s take a picture…”

“Ahh, let me get my camera.”

 

Ji-hyo walks back to their room, to get her camera. She sits on the couch for a while and browses the pictures that they have snap the whole day. She’s smiling alone while looking at it.

Jong Kook is wondering what makes Ji-hyo take longer time to come out. He decided to go and check on her.

He’s surprise to find that Ji-hyo is falling asleep on the couch, with a camera in her hand. He can’t help but to smile with the cuteness of his girlfriend. Carefully, he carries Ji-hyo in bridal style and put her on bed, making sure he didn’t wake her up. He recorded the beauty of her face with his own eyes.

“How can I not love you, Song Ji-hyo? Your cuteness, your fun, your cheekyness, your lovingness….I love you,…..so much…”

Jong Kook lands a kiss on Ji-hyo’s lips, before sleeping next to her.