Chapter 29

Beautiful Secret

After shower, all four of them get ready to have dinner at the restaurant at the resort since they have ordered for room service during lunch. It’s their first night at the resort, so they choose to have dinner at Umami, a Japanese restaurant. They wanna have something that’s not too different from their local Korean food.

“Ahhh…I’m starving…” Haha said while looking at the menu.

“Of course you are…you’ve been drinking half of the pool water…” Byul explain.

“Yahh…I did all the stunts to show you how talented I am, and how lucky you are to have me as your future husband. Look at Jong Kook hyung, he don’t even swim. All he did was kissing and hugging and….”

“Yahhh!!”

“Omo!! Sorry, hyung..just joking..hehe..”

After ordered, while waiting for their food, they chat about many things. They look like two married couples since they have been close with their partners and never let go of each other.

“Hyung, this is a very nice place. How did you find this place?”

“Well, you need to do some research and reading reviews and so on…”

“Oppa, I have been dreaming to come to such place like this. I don’t think we can even find this place for our honeymoon,” Byul speak up.

“Yah, yah….do you think I can’t make surprises like Jong Kook hyung? I haven’t showed you the romantic side of me.”

“Hahaha…really, jagiya? I can’t wait to see..”

“Huh…so, hyung…what are we going to do tomorrow?”

“Ermm…let’s go for snorkeling..”

“Hah?? Snorkeling?? With fish circling around you??” Ji-hyo seems a little bit uncomfortable with the idea.

“Yes, love…Why? You wanna do something else?”

“Can we? Let’s do something else then..”

“Okay…we can do many things without leaving our bedroom..” Jong Kook whispers to Ji-hyo but Haha and Byul still can hear it.

Both of them have been laughing hard when Ji-hyo’s face suddenly turn red.

“Oppa,…aihh…It’s really hard to talk to you since we left the country..”

“Hahaha….Ji-hyo ah, I never saw Jong Kook hyung this nasty. You better prepare enough protection. Who knows what he’ll do…hahahahaha…”

“Yeah, oppa. I think I should bring a knife with me tonight.”

“Hahaha…we’ll see, love..”

“Unnie, why don’t you want to go for snorkeling? It’s beautiful you know…”

“I cannot deal with things moving around me..especially when there will be many fish circling around me..I’d rather do extreme activities like bungee jumping, or rock climbing, or other things than snorkeling.”

“Owh….but while you were sleeping, there could be an eel swimming on your bed looking for something.” Haha can’t hold his smile while teasing Jong Kook and Ji-hyo. 

“An eel??........Yah Dong Hoon!!! Pabo!!! Why are you talking about this eh??” Ji-hyo burst out when she gets Haha’s meaning.

“Ahahahaha….I’m just warning you,…..”

“Dong Hoon ah…Do you still wanna open your eyes tomorrow?” Jong Kook threatens while smirking to Haha.

“Owh…of course hyung..Yahh..I was just trying to make fun…We’re on holidays, don’t get too stress out. Heheheh….”

 

After dinner, they go separate ways at the resort. Jong Kook and Ji-hyo choose to walk along the beach although it’s already dark. Jong Kook didn’t let go of Ji-hyo’s hand even for a second while walking at the beach.

“Jagiya, these are beautiful….”

“You like it?”

“I love it…I never thought I could be at this beautiful place, with you…”

“I’m glad you love it. I just want the best for you, and make you happy. Coz you deserve it.”   

“Sometimes, all these kind of make me scared…..”

Jong Kook stops from walking, and get in front of Ji-hyo. He removes Ji-hyo’s hair that falls covering her eyes, while another hand still holding her hand.

“What are you scared of, love? I’ll always be by your side.”

“You know people always said, do not be too happy…coz afraid that sadness will drop by..So far our love journey had been too wonderful. I’m afraid if one day….”

Jong Kook stops Ji-hyo’s word with his finger on her lips.

“We’re always taking one thing at a time, love. Do not think of something that you’ll never know what’s going to happen. Like Gary said, we only have today, not yesterday, not yet tomorrow. Enjoy the day as it goes by..”

“Oppa….do you really accept the good, the bad, the ugly me?” Ji-hyo suddenly feels sad while saying it.

“Love…do I need to prove it to you? I love you too much. I accepted not only Song Ji-hyo, but also Cheon Seong-im.”

“Thank you, jagiya…can you hold me?” Ji-hyo can’t wait any longer to release her tears. Just as Jong Kook held her close, her tears run down her cheek. (Jagiya, I’m so afraid that you will not accept my past. I’m not who you think I am in the past….I’m sorry…..)

When Jong Kook realizes Ji-hyo is crying, he wipe her tears away and look into her eyes.

“Hey love…what’s wrong?? Did I said something wrong?”

“No! No! You’re just too good to me…”

“Hurm?? Do you want me to be bad to you? I can, you know…..” Jong Kook already gives that naughty smile, which makes Ji-hyo smile as well.

“Chih…you really have something wrong in your head. Let’s go back to our room. I’m cold.”

“Okay…”

 

When they arrived at their room, Ji-hyo goes directly into the bathroom to change while Jong Kook hang out near their pool. Haha and Byul weren’t around, so he expect them still outside. Jong Kook lie down on the chaise lounge chair facing to the sea. 

While his mind is wandering, Ji-hyo come close and bring a blanket for him.

“You want anything to drink, oppa?”

“A-niyo! Come here…” Jong Kook ask Ji-hyo to squeeze next to him on the chair.

Of course it’s hard when two people try to fit on a single chair. Therefore Jong Kook held Ji-hyo close to him and cover themselves with the blanket.

“Is this okay? Still cold?” Jong Kook check on Ji-hyo.

“This is fine, oppa. Wowww….it’s very beautiful with the stars up there..”

“Beautiful isn’t it? Just like you, dear..”

“Ahh oppa..what a cheesy line…”

“It’s not a line…it’s the truth..I will never said something I didn’t mean..well except while teasing you of course.”

“Hurm…I wonder how many girls melted with your lines..”

“I’m not a Romeo, dear. Therefore not many girls will have the chance to hear all these lines. Hehe…..Owh, my family send regards, and they would like to meet you. Since we have settled the ‘get along’ session with your family, I guess it’s time to meet my family after this.”

“Meet your family? Err…..” Ji-hyo doesn’t look pleased.

“What’s wrong? They were okay; they were excited to meet you. In fact they were angry coz they get to know about us from the news. So in order to make it up to them, I will have to bring you home.”

Ji-hyo didn’t say a word.

“Love…..what is it??”

“It’s……I’m just afraid, to meet them…I mean, I’m afraid, they will compare me with your previous girlfriends. Oppa, you know I’m no better than them…”

“Hey! Hey!....Syhhhh….I think you’re just too looking down on yourself. Why would I fall in love with you if you’re nothing compared to them? Ji-hyo ah…..this is the best love I had so far, compared to my past. Doesn’t that mean something to you?”

 “Oppa, like I said…I don’t deserve all this…this is too much…you are too good for me.....”

“You know what, I don’t care what you think anymore…I’ve told you over and over again…you aren’t comparable with them, coz you’re more valuable than what you think about yourself. But why do you keep bringing up this comparing issue?” Jong Kook has raised his voice.

Ji-hyo knows Jong Kook is angry with her right now, and she didn’t want to spoil their holidays with fighting.

“I’m sorry, jagiya…..I’m sorry to make you mad…..I’m sorry……” Ji-hyo apologizes to Jong Kook over and over again while hugging her boyfriend tightly and lean his face to Jong Kook’s chest.

Jong Kook regrets that he had raised his voice and tries to coax his girlfriend.

“I’m not mad, babe…but I’m a little bit upset. You’re always confident in everything you do. But why aren’t you confident with the value of yourself?”

“Because I feel like I’m not good for you….you even heard what the reporter said during the PC..”

“Love, listen. I am the one falling in love with you, not them. I’m the one who saw the qualities in you, not them. So stop all this please….”

“Okay…..I’m sorry, jagiya….please don’t be mad at me…I love you so much….”

“I love you more…that’s for sure…”

Ji-hyo smiles while her face still covered on Jong Kook’s chest. Then she feels a little bit shivering when the winds blow strongly.

“Hey, wanna go in? I think it’s too cold for you here.”

“Okay, let’s go in.”

 

As both of them lying on the bed, Jong Kook open his arms for Ji-hyo. And since Ji-hyo is still cold, she automatically get closer to Jong Kook and let him cuddle her.

“I love you, babe…..I love you so much….”

“I love you more…”

“That’s my line, dear…”

“Hahah! Since when? You have no copyright of it…”

“Fine….but we both know my love is more than yours.”

“I don’t think so….prove it….”

“Really???”

Jong Kook then take off his shirt and place himself on top of Ji-hyo.

“What are you doing??” Ji-hyo’s panic.

“I’m gonna prove my love to you…”

“But what’s with the shirt…..”

“I love you….” Jong Kook kisses Ji-hyo’s forehead.

“Oppa…”

“I love you…” Jong Kook kisses both Ji-hyo’s cheek.

“So, is this the way you prove your love, oppa??” Ji-hyo purposely test her boyfriend.

“No….this is,” Jong Kook kisses Ji-hyo’s lips intimately.

Ji-hyo felt it was different from their usual kisses. This time it’s more passionate and she’s hardly breathing coz every time she gasp, Jong Kook enters his tongue to taste the sweetness of his girlfriend. At times, they were both fighting for dominance.

When they had enough for that second, Jong Kook break the kisses and look into Ji-hyo’s eyes.

“Now, do you believe that I love you more? Did you feel it?” Jong Kook ask while one of his hand playing with Ji-hyo’s hair on her forehead.

“Hurmm…let me kiss you one more time to confirm it….”

Jong Kook voluntarily let Ji-hyo kiss his lips. But Ji-hyo actually has other naughty intention. From a passionate kiss, Ji-hyo then bite Jong Kook’s lower lips till its bleed which makes Jong Kook screams.

“Ouchhhh!!! What is that for, babe??”

Ji-hyo couldn’t stop laughing.

“Did you do it on purpose?”

Ji-hyo still didn’t answer coz she can’t even stop laughing right now.

“You are looking for trouble, aren’t you?? Come here, you…..”

Jong Kook now attacks Ji-hyo’s lips while Ji-hyo tries to prevent his tongue from entering . But Jong Kook has another idea to seduce her. He kisses her ears and start her earlobe which makes her pant and automatically gaping .

“Jagiyaaaaa…….”

Jong Kook uses this chance to slid his tongue into Ji-hyo’s mouth and finally dominate the kisses.

When they both longing for air, Jong Kook rested his head on Ji-hyo’s chest with his hand hugging Ji-hyo’s waist.

“Oppa, you are soooooo bad…..”

“Ahahaha…don’t blame me…you’re the one who asked for it..”

“Oppa, but I can even taste your blood from the cuts.”

Jong Kook lift his head to look at Ji-hyo.

“Really? I’m sorry, love…hey but you’re the one giving me that cuts…so it’s not really my fault, isn’t it?”

“Fine….no more kissing after this…” Ji-hyo threatens Jong Kook jokingly.

“Ahh….are you sure??”

“Yepp…”

“Okayyyy…..then this will do….”

Jong Kook now start to attack Ji-hyo’s neck, nibbling it, making his mark on her. Ji-hyo couldn’t help but let out a y moan. She wrap her arms around Jong Kook’s neck.

“Jag….giyaaaa……..”

“I love you so much, babe. You believe me now?” Jong Kook confesses between kissing Ji-hyo’s neck.

“Uhuh….” Ji-hyo answered.

Hearing Ji-hyo’s moan and gasp already make Jong Kook smile, knowing he has found the sensitive spot on his girlfriend. Ji-hyo’s a little bit weak with her ears and neck.

While Jong Kook busily place few more marks on Ji-hyo’s neck, they heard the sound of people opening the entrance door.

“Owh…it seems quiet. But their shoes are here. Are they already back?” Haha ask Byul.

“Should be. But who knows if they were still outside. Try to knock the door.”

 

Haha then knock on Jong Kook’s bedroom door, checking on them.

“Jong Kook hyung, Ji-hyo ah…are you guys in there???”

At first Jong Kook give sign to Ji-hyo to keep quiet. But when Haha mention that he wants to lock the entrance door, they have no choice but to let Haha know they are already back. Or else the door will be left unlock.

Jong Kook then asks Ji-hyo to answer to Haha, without letting him know that Jong Kook is still awake.

“Yes, Dong Hoon oppa…”

“Owh, Ji-hyo ah…you guys are back. So I shall lock the door eh?”

By this time, the naughty Jong Kook is up again and starts his teasing to his girlfriend. Jong Kook purposely kisses behind Ji-hyo’s ears and her ear lobe, making her panting again.

“Ji-hyo ah…” Haha calling.

“Er…yeahh oppa…”

“So I lock the door ah??”

“Err…oh…kay….thanks…”

“Is everything okay Ji-hyo ah?? Where’s Jong Kook hyung??”

Jong Kook has now moved to Ji-hyo’s neck, biting and nibbling again and again. Ji-hyo seems breathless but she has to control her voice from Haha and Byul’s hearing.

“I’m fine, oppa….Jong Kook oppa….already asleep…” Ji-hyo answer while controlling the pleasure she’s enjoying.

“Wah…that’s quite early..okay then..We’ll see you tomorrow morning. Good night, Ji-hyo.”

“G’nite…..”

Just as they heard Haha’s bedroom door closed, Ji-hyo let out her sigh.

“Are you okay, love?” Jong Kook whispering pretends to check on his girlfriend.

Ji-hyo use her strength to push Jong Kook lying to bed while she straddle on him. “You are dead…” Ji-hyo strangles Jong Kook’s neck.

“What?? Why???”

“You purposely seduce me and ask me to answer to Dong Hoon oppa. Do you know how hard it is to control myself from letting out any suspicious sounds while you’re pleasuring and having fun about it?”

“Ahahhaha…okay, I’m sorry okay….but you’re too cute in that situation.”

“Cute?? Now give out your last words, before I kill you….” Ji-hyo place her hands again on Jong Kook’s neck.

“Love, do you really wanna kill me?”

“Does it look like I’m giving you an option? Hurry up…your last words….”

“Okay….Since it’s my last words, I would like to say, thank you for your love, thank you for making me happy..and thank you for being you, Cheon Seong-im and Song Ji-hyo.”

“Finish???”

“Owh another thing, thank you for trying to kill me…coz with you sitting like this, you’re actually making me hornier…..”

“Mwuh rah goo???”

Jong Kook quickly flip Ji-hyo till she’s now lying on the bed and Jong Kook’s on top of her. Ji-hyo’s trying to struggle under Jong Kook but comparing to Jong Kook’s strength, of course she can’t win herself. Jong Kook even using one hand to held both her hands on top of her head.

“What are you doing?” Ji-hyo’s voice sounds shaky.

“Now tell me who’s the boss, who’s in charge…”

“Ahhh….okay…I’ll tell you, but don’t you dare do anything to me……You’re the boss….”

“Good….now tell me, how much you loved me…”

“Oppa, do we need to do this again and again??”

“Okay fine. We’ll do something else.”

Using his other free hand, Jong Kook start to Ji-hyo’s white pyjama.

“Ahh oppa! Okay! Okay, I’ll answer you. But can you let go of my hands first? I’m feeling numb.”

Jong Kook releases his hand from Ji-hyo’s pyjama, and let go of Ji-hyo’s hand. Now Ji-hyo wrap her hands behind Jong Kook’s neck.

“I love you so much, Kim Jong Kook. There may not be a single thing I can point as a measurement of my loves to you. But right now, you’re the air that I breathe.”

Ji-hyo pulls Jong Kook closer to her.

“Thank you, love. Thank you very much….I love you deeply…”

And their lips crash again. This time, more romantic, lovely and sweet.