Chapter 28

Beautiful Secret

 

Ji-hyo is super excited when they have been seated in the plane. Especially to be on the First Class with her love one and the flight is not packed either. Well who would want to go to Maldives when it’s not holiday season. But Ji-hyo is more than comfortable as they will get more privacy in the plane itself. The flight from Incheon will take about eight hours to Colombo, Sri Lanka, before they proceed for another two hours to Male, to reach Maldives.

“Oppa….thank you…..”

“Hurm?? For what??” Jong Kook asks while buckling his seat belt.

“For all these….for loving me….”

“Ahh…small matter…”

Jong Kook then pretends to sleep.

“Yahh!! Are you already going to sleep? We haven’t even take-off yet.” Ji-hyo looking pissed at her boyfriend.

“What else do you expect me to do? Make love to you? Be patient, love….” Jong Kook smirks with his closed eyes.

“Yahhh!! Chih…” Ji-hyo turns to look out of the window. (I cannot believe he’d rather sleep than talking to me….aihhhh…I’m so mad,…Why did he has to spoil my mood…..He even hasn’t wish me Happy Birthday yet…and now it’s almost 12:00am….urghhh!!)

While Ji-hyo whines within herself about her boyfriend, Jong Kook suddenly calls her name softly.

“Ji-hyo ah…”

Slowly Ji-hyo turns to him, and surprised to find him holding a small lovely cake.

“Ohhh…….” Ji-hyo smile in tears, always touched by her boyfriend’s surprises.

“Cry again?? Aihhh…..Dong Hoon ah..someone is crying again….” Jong Kook tells Haha who’s sitting in front of him.

Ji-hyo hit Jong Kook’s arm lightly. “Yahh…I’m not crying…I’m just,…touched…” Ji-hyo explained while wiping her tears.

Haha and Byul stand and turn over to Jong Kook and Ji-hyo behind them.

“Ji-hyo ah…..Happy Birthday…May you always be happy, with Jong Kook hyung….” Haha wished Ji-hyo.

“Unnie, Happy Birthday. May everything you wish come true…”

“Ahhh…thank you Dong Hoon oppa, Byul…Thank you also for being with us in this trip. Let’s enjoy ourselves to the most ah…”

After Haha and Byul sit back, Jong Kook hand over the knife to Ji-hyo to cut the cake.

“Here…make a wish first, love….”

“Where’s the candles?”

“Mwuh?? Err…you do notice we’re in a plane, right? Or do you plan to burn this plane?”

“Ahahha….you always know how to make me laugh, oppa….”

“Of course. Now make a wish and cut the cake. We have to ask the stewardess to keep it first till we take-off.”

“Hurmm…it would be nicer if I can blow the candles….”Ji-hyo pout .

“Can you please hurry up and cut the cake? My hands are starting to numb for holding it. How about I let you blow something else than the candle?”

“Oppa!! You are having dirty thoughts, weren’t you??” Ji-hyo glances cutely to her boyfriend before closing her eyes and make her wish. Then she cut the cake.

“Happy birthday, love. I wish you happiness forever, may you have a good life, better future and may our love remain forever. I love you from the bottom of my heart.”

“Owww….Thank you, jagiya!…I love you so much…Thank you for loving me more than I can imagine…”

Looking front and back, Ji-hyo suddenly holds Jong Kook’s cheek and kisses his lips.

“Owhh???”

“Thank you, jagiya..I love you…Can I taste this?”

Using her index finger, Ji-hyo scoops the cream and taste it.

“Urmm….this is so good…Did you pick this cake, love?”

Jong Kook looking nastily to Ji-hyo.

“Why are you looking like that?? Jagiyaaaa……you better not have any nasty thinking right now…”

“Then stop seducing me with your act.”

“I’m not seducing you. It really taste good….here…”

Ji-hyo scoop with her finger again and hand it to Jong Kook’s mouth. Instead of just tasting it, Jong Kook feeling naughty and suddenly bite her finger hard till she scream.

“Arghhhhh!!!” Ji-hyo quickly close with both her hands.

“Yah, you two!! Behave….” Haha whisper from his seat.

A stewardess approaches them after hearing Ji-hyo’s screaming.

“Is everything okay, miss?”

“Yess….Err, can you keep this for us?” Ji-hyo gives the cake to the flight attendant.

“Sure! Just let us know when you want it yach…please fasten your seatbelt, we’re about to take-off.”

When the flight attendant walks away, Jong Kook quickly takes Ji-hyo’s finger and rub it slowly to ease the pain. He kisses it once in a while and look romantically to his girlfriend.

“…..Sorry, love…Does it hurt??....”

“It doesn’t hurt if you let me bite you back…”

“Ahahaha…okay…But what if I let you bite something else, not my finger?” Jong Kook said with his naughty look.

Ji-hyo looking confusedly to Jong Kook. She noticed her boyfriend had been naughtier today.

“Jagiya, don’t tell me I have to put up with your nasty mind during our vacation??”

“Well, it depends on how well you’re gonna treat me. Hehehe…”

“Ahhh….so you already have something in your mind eh?? We’ll see who’s gonna come back safely and alive…”

“Hahahah….you’re so cute, you know that?? Let me see your fingers….”

Jong Kook than examining Ji-hyo’s fingers one by one.

“What size did you wear for your ring??”

“Hah?? Omo…..are you buying me a ring, jagiya??” Ji-hyo looking excited.

“Aniyo! I just wanna say, your fingers are too fat for those rings. Do they really have for your size??”

“Mwuh????”

Ji-hyo pinch Jong Kook’s hand the hardest she can, even using her nails, making Jong Kook finally scream as well. Then Ji-hyo quickly pretends like she didn’t do anything.

“Hyung, what is wrong with the two of you? You know that we’re in the First Class right? Act like one will you??” Haha whispers angrily from his seat.

Jong Kook and Ji-hyo can only smile. Then Jong Kook look at his hand, already appeared a mark from Ji-hyo’s pinch.

“Don’t blame me…You ask for it….” Ji-hyo doesn’t seem guilty at all.

“Fine!! Don’t blame me if you wake up with no finger nails. You ask for it…….”

Ji-hyo couldn’t help but laugh.

“Love, what did you wish for your birthday? It must be about us right?”

“Erkk?? Ani! I wish the pilot for this flight is as handsome as Ji Jin-hee oppa. Jagiya, you did watch Take Care of Us, Captain right?? Aihh…he’s so handsome with the uniform…”

“You really have problems with a handsome guy is it?”

“……Jealous hah????....”

“Ani! We both know how many girls will run for me….”

“Ahahahah….fine….Then I’ll go for the captain….” Ji-hyo teases her boyfriend.

Jong Kook suddenly takes one of Ji-hyo’s hand and keep inside his jacket, then close his eyes to sleep.

“Oppa, what are you doing?”

“I’m keeping you from wandering around. Who knows you’ll be going into the cockpit and meet the captain and woo them when everyone’s sleeping…..”

“Hahahaha….jealous boyfriend ah??”

“No! I’m just afraid you’ll distract the pilot doing their job….”

“Hahahaha….I love you, jagiya…You are pretty good in acting you know…..”

Jong Kook just smile with his eyes closed. And the flight take-off to its journey.

 

When they arrived Male after stopover at Colombo, everyone is already excited. Although the journey is quite tiring, but they are excited to be surrounded by the blue sea. Once they walk into their villa, no words could express the beauty of it. The ladies were totally speechless, while the mans are already excited to jump into the pool, especially Haha.

When they want to decide who stay in which room, Ji-hyo suddenly brings up her idea.

“Err…let me and Byul stay in this room, you both stay in that room.”

Everyone look in surprised.

“Ji-hyo ah…you don’t really expect me to stay in the same room with Jong Kook hyung right??”

“Why not? Men with men, women with women…..”

“No!!!” Haha screamed and stand behind Byul and hug her. “I want to stay with her, no compromise…”

“Then what about me??” Ji-hyo ask Haha.

“Ji-hyo ah…you are blank or what eh??” Haha looking at Jong Kook, then Ji-hyo.

“I’ll handle this. You both take that room, Dong Hoon ah……Ji-hyo, Gaja!” Jong Kook giving orders and brings Ji-hyo and their luggage to their room.

Once inside, Jong Kook locks the door and walk slowly towards Ji-hyo. Ji-hyo takes one step backward every time Jong Kook took one step forward.

“What was that all about??”

“What?”

“You…suggesting me to stay in the same room with Dong Hoon…..”

“Ahh…I was just…suggesting…”

“Suggesting ah??? Why?? Don’t you wanna spend day and night with me?? Weren’t you worried if I stay with Dong Hoon, he could have done something to me while I’m sleeping??”

Ji-hyo laughs when imagining Haha doing something to Jong Kook while he’s sleeping. But then she’s back to panic when her legs already reach the bed. Knowing Ji-hyo couldn’t move anymore, Jong Kook quickly hold Ji-hyo’s waist tightly, leaving no gap between them.

“Why are you running away from me??” Jong Kook talks softly.

“What?? I’m…not….”

Ji-hyo seems a little bit shaky. She even tries not to look at Jong Kook. Jong Kook then brings her down to bed.

“You seem nervous. Why suddenly being shy with me, love?” Jong Kook starts kissing Ji-hyo’s forehead while one of his hand still holding Ji-hyo’s waist.

“I’m not…I’m just…….”

Jong Kook cut Ji-hyo’s word by kissing her lips.

“Oppa….” Ji-hyo’s voice sneaks out between kisses.

“Yess, love….Do you love me??”

“That’s a silly question….of course I love you….”

“Am I handsome than your Captain Jin-hee??”

“Of course my Captain Jin-hee is more handsome……”

“Mwuhh?????”

Jong Kook then start to tickle Ji-hyo everywhere on her body, making her laughing out loud and screaming to get away from him. It’s hard to free herself with Jong Kook’s strength.

While they were cuddling and teasing and laughing, Haha suddenly knock the door.

“Hyung, isn’t it still early for your ‘intimate’ session?? Hahaha….”

Jong Kook knows what Haha is trying to point out. He gets the idea of teasing both Ji-hyo and Haha. He gets up from the bed, ruffling his hair, take off his shirt and unbuckle his belt.

“Oppa,….what are you doing???” Ji-hyo asks in panic but Jong Kook simply wink at her.

Jong Kook then opens the door and Haha couldn’t speak a word seeing Jong Kook’s condition.

“Yes Dong Hoon?? When it comes to love, there’s no specific time to show it. You just,…..do it….heheheh….”

When Ji-hyo finally gets what’s in Jong Kook’s mind, she quickly run to the door.

“No! No! It’s not as it seem, oppa. He’s just pretending like we are doing something.”

“Aiihhhh…hyung…even if you just wanna tease me, with your looks like this already make me blushing. Chih…Ji-hyo ah..I never thought he could be this naughty, and cheeky….”

“Ahahahha…I learn from you, Dong Hoon ah….anyway, what are you doing now? Planning to go out?”

“I don’t think so, hyung. Let’s just order food and spend times in pool. Byul is already changing to swim wear. Come on! Ji-hyo ah, come!”

 

Jong Kook slid his t-shirt back and grab Ji-hyo’s shoulder to walk out with him to their pool. Haha and Byul are already in the pool.

“Come in, unnie, oppa…” Byul call both Jong Kook and Ji-hyo.

“You wanna swim now, Ji-hyo? Go and change first.”

“Ah it’s okay, oppa. I don’t have any swim wear. I’ll just enjoy the view first.”

Ji-hyo’s answer seems unlogic at all. There is no way she wouldn’t bring her bathing suit when she knows she’ll be staying in a resort surrounding with water. Jong Kook suddenly carries Ji-hyo in bridal style and threatens to throw her in the pool.

“Ahhh…oppa! No! No!....” Ji-hyo hugs tightly Jong Kook’s neck.

“Tell me..did you or did you not bring your swim suit?”

“Oppa, put me down!!”

“Down?? Okay!” Jong Kook throw Ji-hyo in the pool, making her scream all she can.

Haha and Byul laughs crazily as they did not expect Jong Kook would do that to Ji-hyo.

“Kim Jong Kook!!!”

“Ahahahah…..owh poor my baby…sorry, dear…but you ask me to put you down isn’t it? Here, let me help!” Jong Kook offers his hand to bring up Ji-hyo.

“Hyung, she will pull you down…trust me…” Haha warned Jong Kook.

“I don’t think she’s that strong to pull me, Dong Hoon ah….come on, babe!”

Jong Kook assumption is definitely wrong. Ji-hyo gets all her strength of anger to pull Jong Kook into the water. Now they are both equally wet with their travelling suit.

“Hahahah….I told you so, hyung…”

Ji-hyo tries to get far away from Jong Kook and try to get out of the pool. But Jong Kook is faster to grab her waist and hug her from behind.

“Ahh jagiya….I need to change…this is so uncomfortable…”

“Okay…but then you’ll come back into the pool??”

“It’s cold, jagiya…Can’t I just sit outside?”

“No! I want to be with you, love…this is our vacation…we should spend our times to the most…”

Instead of letting Ji-hyo out, Jong Kook push her to the pool wall with his hand still on her waist. He turn her around till she face him. He can see her blushing and trying to avoid eye contact with him.

“Why are you suddenly all shy with me?”

“I’m not…I’m just afraid….I cannot control myself….”

“Control yourself from what?? Just let it go, babe…..It’s time to release all your feelings…”

Ji-hyo move her hands to wrap Jong Kook’s neck and her legs are straddling his waist. With now near to Jong Kook’s ear, she whispers to her boyfriend.

“I love you so much, Kim Jong Kook…thank you for all this….”

And with that, Jong Kook couldn’t wait any longer to kiss her, though Haha and Byul were there as well. Haha and Byul should understand and will respect their privacy.

 

After the four of them spending times for few hours in the pool, they get out and clean their selves in their own room.

“Jagiya, you can use the bathroom first,” Ji-hyo said to Jong Kook while drying her hair and clothes.

Jong Kook didn’t say a word and get into the bathroom. Without closing the door, he takes of his shirt making his bold shoulder and tough body expose. Ji-hyo couldn’t take her eyes of Jong Kook’s body although her face already turns red. And without she realizes it, Jong Kook suddenly carry her on his shoulder and bring her into the bathroom.

“Oppa, what are you doing?”

Jong Kook turns on the hot shower and starts to kiss Ji-hyo under it, with him shirtless.

“Oppaaaa…..” Ji-hyo’s voice sounds breathless since she needs to handle the water dropping on her face and also Jong Kook’s kisses.

Jong Kook whisper to her ears, “Let’s bath together……” then continue kissing her ears and down to her neck.

 

 

 

HERE's JI-HYO's OUTFIT 

 

 

HERE's JONG KOOK's OUTFIT

 

 

AND HERE's THEIR RESORT