Epilogue

B.A.P's Bootcamp

Marichuy’s P.O.V

“Yi Eun don’t run with juice in your hand!” I called after my little five year old trouble maker. I grabbed the two bottles from the microwave and tested both of them to make sure they weren’t too cold or too warm for the twins. Yes, Yongguk and I already have three kids; Yi Eun who is five and the twins, Yongwoon and Yongjoon otherwise known as Woon and Joon.

“Noona! Can I feed the twins?!” Zelo popped out of nowhere. I jumped slightly at the surprise but nodded.

“Yeah go for it, I think I need a break.” I chuckled. “Make sure someone else helps you!” I told him as he ran with the bottles to the room.

“Noona you barely have time for us anymore~!” Jongup came up to me with a pout. As much as I was tired I could never be mean to this little- well he’s not little AT ALL but you get what I mean. I could never be mad at him.

“Well OBVIOUSLY I mean she does have to take care of three kids. Two of them are babies that look identical and then little Yi Eunnie who runs like there’s no freaking tomorrow.” Youngjae pointed out. I nodded and saw Yi Eun run past us with Himchan running after her.

“I’m gonna get you~!” he challenged her. She giggled and stuck her tongue out at him.

“Never! You’re too slow!” she giggled again and continued running. I shook my head at them and laughed.

“Hey where is Daehyun?” I asked them and they shrugged their shoulders.

“Probably in the kitchen.” Youngjae said snickering. Me and Jongup laughed at his joke but when we heard shuffling in the kitchen we all looked at each other.

“Daehyun?!” I called for him when I heard silence.

“Yeah?!” he called back,

“What are you doing?!”

“I’m uhh checking to make sure that uhh umm your food isn’t poisoned!” he yelled back and then came into the living room. I laughed when I saw bits of chips on the side of his cheek.  “It’s good! Nothing wrong with it yet!” he gave us a thumbs up then continued eating the chips.

“I swear all of you are like another little kid I have to take care of.” I laughed and pinched all of their cheeks.

“Puh lease woman I am an independent adult!” Youngjae plopped himself on the couch next to me. “But you are going to make something to eat for us right?” he asked me with a puppy dog face. I laughed and nodded then ruffled his hair.

“Yes, just as long as you guys take care of the kids. Yongguk should be coming home soon we-“

“I’m home!!!!” we all looked over at the door and saw Yongguk with his gummy smile and holding roses. “Happy six-year anniversary jagi!” he came up to me and pulled me into a hug. “Are you ready for dinner?” he smiled and let me down. I nodded and then looked at the others.

“Dinner’s in the fridge, for your own sake I’d pull Daehyun away from the fridge before he finds. Yi Eun’s curfew is 8pm, be careful with the twins when feeding them, their food is in the cupboards to the right of the sink as well as the formula. Zelo already knows how to make the formula so just tell him-“

“Okay, okay don’t worry noona we got this under control.” Jongup patted my head. I heard the doorbell go off and I looked at them curiously. Both Youngjae and Jongup looked away whistling. I saw Yi Eun come over to the door and open it with Himchan right behind her.

“Block B ahjussi’s!” she exclaimed and hugged the first one she saw which was Zico. He picked her up and snuggled her like a blanket.

“What about me Yi Eun? What about daddy?!” Yongguk out stretched his arms to his little princess that he spoiled to the worlds end. She giggled and then jumped into his arms giving him a kiss on the lips.

“You invited Block B?” I placed my hands on my hips. Youngjae and Jongup nodded meekly then looked away.

“HAPPY SIX-YEAR ANNIVERSARY!” Block B exclaimed all together. I chuckled and let them in.

“Thank you guys, now if you don’t mind I kind of want to go out to dinner with my wife.” Yongguk wrapped his arm around my waist. They all nodded but gave us a hug before we left. Yongguk placed Yi Eun down and she ran over to Jongup and sat on his lap. We waved goodbye and went to give the twins a kiss as well as Yi Eun one before we left. “Damn, some people never grow up.” He chuckled as he closed the door behind us.

“Says you! You still have to drink a warm cup of milk before you go to sleep!” I exclaimed.  He chuckled and pulled me close to him. He placed our heads together and kissed me lightly. I wrapped my arms around him and deepened the kiss.

“You still love me though.” He smirked. I rolled my eyes but didn’t object since I knew it was true.

“I do, I love you Bang Yongguk.” I smiled while looking into his eyes.

“And I love you too, Bang Marichuy.”

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I LOVVE YOU ALL SOO MUCH!!! I HOPE YOU LIKED IT!!!! T.T I'll have my ff with ZIco up in a couple of days so please do look foreword to that!!! I'll also be starting a new Yongguk fanfic in a couple of weeks so please look foreword to that too!!!