16-A Talk With Samchon

B.A.P's Bootcamp

Marichuy’s P.O.V

“You have some explaining to do.” son. Ok, I think of something, think!! Umm, I’ll just say that I’m close to ‘Mr. Kim’ and that he calls me his niece…. Yeah that’s technically the truth! It MIGHT work. He had his hand on my arm so I couldn’t escape. I looked at him. I can’t believe he still hasn’t even freakin changed!! Does he think this is normal? I tried pulling away, but like before it didn’t work. I sighed and stopped fighting. I looked at him again.

“I’m just really close to Mr. Kim, that’s it. We go way back.” I tried to stay cool.

“Then why do you call him Mr. Kim? And how back do you go?” I looked away trying to think of something. I don’t want them to know that my parents died and that Samchon has taken care of me while I grew up. I have never really told anyone that parents passed away when I was young only when it was necessary. I always felt that when I told someone they always looked differently at me. I sighed, and thought of a lie.

“While I was in Korea he helped me get used to the area. I didn’t know Korean very well so he helped me. We grew an uncle-niece relationship. That’s it though.” I looked at his eyes trying to make it look like I was telling the truth. He looked directly in my eyes as if searching for the truth. Why can’t he just believe me and let me go? “Can you let go now? You’re hurting me.” I looked down at the ground, avoiding his eyes. He placed his hand on my chin lightly and raised my head up so that I was looking at him. God, why do you have to be so awkward Bang Yongguk? I furrowed my eyebrows together at his face. It was like he was searching for something in my eyes? I pulled my head back.

“What are you guys doing?” I looked at where the voice was coming from and saw that it was Daehyun. I pulled myself out of his grasp and then smiled at Daehyun.

“Nothing. Just eating.” I felt Yongguk pull my arm slightly but then let go. Weirdo. I saw Daehyun’s eyes go from me to Yongguk then back to me.

“Do you… usually eat that close to people?” he directed the question at me. I looked at him weirdly. I snorted.

“No, we were just talking. That’s all, gosh what’s up with all the questions huh? What are you even doing here? Finally realized you’re hungry?” I chuckled at the last part.

“Yeah, When’s breakfast?” he cleared his throat and walked around the kitchen searching for food. I smirked.

“Ooo, that for you. Next time you shouldn’t be mean or else you’d be eating right now.” I could hear Yongguk chuckled a little.

“What do you mean I was mean? You just said like two hours ago that I was the nicest!” he looked at me pleadingly.

“Noooo, I said I THOUGHT you were the nicest. You weren’t nice to poor Yongguk when he asked how many eggs you wanted, you were clearly too distracted to think about food. So no food for you.” I said simply. I saw his jaw drop.

“Whoa, whoa that is so not fair! I mean what did you expect me to do when I saw him in that Hello Kitty apron? Act like it’s a normal? Gosh Marichuy you’re so mean!” He pouted I was about to say something when I felt an arm wrap around my shoulders.

“Well too bad, me and Marichuy are gonna go eat DELICIOUS mouthwatering food that you and the others will never get the chance to eat.” I looked at him and I saw him smirk. He pulled me with him into the dining room and left Daehyun in the kitchen. I pulled his arm off of me before my cheeks turned red. “What’s wrong? Afraid Daehyun might think something’s going on between us?” I heard him chuckle. I sneered at him and just sat down to finish eating. “So, we never finished what we were talking about; are you sure it’s just an uncle-niece thing?” he pointed his fork towards me. I sighed, OH MY FREAKIN GAWD! Why can’t he just drop it?

“Yes! I already told you! God, why don’t you believe me?!” I shoved another slice of pancake onto my mouth annoyed.

“Because, this all seems kind of sketchy in my opinion. If I were to ask Mr. Kim how he knew you would he say the same thing?” my head shot up and I looked directly at him. I tried to stay cool but it was REALLY hard to.

“Uhh, yeah of course! Hehe yeah absolutely!” I faked a smile. I swear this guy is playing with me, especially with that grin of his!

“Good, then I’ll calm him right now.”

“NOOOO!!!! I-I mean uhh, noo, pshh he’s probably in a meeting right now we can’t bother him that’s mean!” I tried waving it off. Oh my gawd! I’m FREAKIN SCREWED! He pulled his phone out.

“No, I’m sure he wants to hear from you, that’s why he called!” he smiled at me with that addictive gummy smile of his. Damn it! I hate this! He knows that I’m lying! Ughh!! He dialed the number I could hear the ringing. I was about to die of agony. I sadly finished the last of my pancakes slightly praying for Samchon not to answer.

“Hello? Sanjangnim? Ahh yes she’s right next to me. She’s good. I think she just doesn’t have her phone on her. You want to talk to her? okay.” He was about to pass me the phone when he pulled it back. “Oh sir I almost forgot ask you something. What’s your relationship with Marichuy?” he put the phone on speaker and I prayed that what he said would be at least KIND OF similar to mine.

“Well, don’t you think that’s more private? If you must know Marichuy is like a niece if not a daughter to me. Now, if you are done being nosy can I take to her now?” I looked at Yongguk with a grin smeared across my face. I pulled the phone out of his hand and stood up saying that I was going to my room. He didn’t react though; he was too surprised that I wasn’t lying (ok like I said before I wasn’t lying about the uncle-niece thing!) I ran upstairs and into my then closed the door. I pulled out some comfortable clothes to change into after I showered. I sat on my bed started talking to Samchon.

“Merry Christmas Samchon!!!!” I giggled at him when he said Merry Christmas back just as loud and bubbly. I realized that he was acting completely different with Yongguk. Well he probably has to be serious so they can take him serious.

“Why did Yongguk ask me about you honey? Did you say something to him?” I sighed from relief when I remembered what just happened.

“No, did you? When he was talking to you, you asked him for me but instead of saying my name you said niece! Samchon, I don’t want them to know about…”

“Your parents? Honey, they’re going to find out one day, I mean you are going to be living with them for a year!” I sighed I guess he was right but I didn’t want them to know yet. I thought about the date. I sighed again. “Sweetie how have you been? You know the date is coming close, are you sure that you’re going to be okay on your own?” I pulled a fake smile even though I know he wouldn’t see it.

“Don’t worry Samchon! I’ll be fine I’ve been fine for all these years why should it be different this year?” I kept my voice light trying to reassure him that I was fine even though I knew I wasn’t.

“Oh sweetie you don’t have to lie to me. I’m sorry I can’t be with you next week but I know you’re strong. I have to go now I have a meeting. I love you take care honey.” I bid my goodbye and then hung up the phone. I could feel my eyes sting feeling the tears on the borderline, I was considering letting them go but then I heard a knock on my door. I cleared my eyes from tears and then walked to the door. I opened it and saw Yongguk. He looked at me staring directly at my eyes. I looked away and then gave him his phone. I cleared my throat and told him I was going to shower. Before I closed the door he stopped it with his hand.

“Hey, sorry about not believing you. You were just acting weird, then again you always act weird I don’t know why but I thought you were lying.” He chuckled once. I smiled plainly and murmured ‘it’s fine’. “Are you sure? You don’t look fine.” He looked at my eyes again. I looked away.

“Why are you always looking my eyes? Is there something in them?’ I looked everywhere except him. Again, he chuckled once.

“Yeah there is something, something that you don’t want to show. Sadness maybe? I don’t know but, I feel like there’s more to you then what you’re laying out. And I’m going to find out.” This time it was my turn to look at his eyes. Who does he think he is?

“Why? Why do you care?”

“I just want to know who exactly I’m going to be living with for the next year that’s It.” he caressed my cheek and then left. I could feel my cheeks burn and go red. Awwh man, this is definitely not okay, I should not be feeling this way for him.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

YAYYYY update!!! lol ok so i dont know why but i dont really like this chapter! DX i guess- I DONT KNOW! i just hope that you like it!!! i hope you like it!!

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!!!!!!!!!!!!<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

IN CASE IF YOU DONT KNOW WHAT SAMCHON MEANS IT MEANS UNCLE!!! :D