03-Fighting Already?

B.A.P's Bootcamp

Himchan’s P.O.V

I went up the stairs with a smirk plastered on my face, maybe this stay isn’t going to be as bad as I thought. I reached the hallway where all rooms were. The maknae line where put together in one room, Daehyun and Yongjae in another, which meant that I was stuck with the annoying Bang Yongguk… ughh. I don’t hate him but seriously after his whole break up with that chick he’s never been the same. I mean yeah she was hot and everything but he could so do better! I bet if he actually tried this chick who’s living with us now would so go after him! Plus she’s hotter than his ex. Maybe I should help him out…..nahhh this chick is really hot and sooo my type. Why should I give her up for him? But- nahh finder’s keeper’s loser’s weepers. I walked into the room and saw Yongguk unpacking.

“Hey dude don’t you think she’s hot? But don’t any ideas man! She’s mine!” I smirked again at the thought of the chick. Yongguk just shook his head and then looked at me.

“You really think that she likes you? Dude she was giving you a death glare, seriously man if looks could kill you’d be under dirt right now.” He snorted slightly at his words and finished unpacking. Who does he think he is!

“Yongguk is looks could kill a lot of people would be dead right now because of you! Plus you don’t know her she probably is waiting for the right moment to jump on me! I mean seriously how can someone not like all of this?” I pointed at myself and grinned at him. “I’m irresistible! You probably just want her for yourself! Well maybe I’m willing to let you have if you admit that you’re over that other stupid chick...” my voice became more serious. He glared at me and pushed to the wall with a big thud.

“When will you ever learn how to shut that stupid mouth of yours?” he growled. I think I pushed him too much this time.

Marichuy’s P.O.V I was going to head upstairs to my room to get my slippers when I passed the last door and heard a thud on the wall. I looked the door and it read Yongguk & Himchan. My eyebrows knitted together and I leaned closer to the door. I heard another thud and then I heard yelling. What the hell is wrong with these guys?

Yongguk’s P.O.V

I can’t believe this pretty boy would bring her up! What the is his problem?! I punched the wall next to him and saw him jump slightly.

“What the is your problem?!! Why the do you have to bring her up huh!??” I punched the wall again. “You’re such a ! You ing why would you even ask a question like that?!!! ” I couldn’t control myself anymore all the pain that she had left me came back as anger. I wasn’t even myself anymore. My arm stretched back and my hand formed a fist this time it was aimed at his annoying pretty boy face. Before I could punch him the door opened.

 Marichuy’s P.O.V

Jesus!!!! This man is gonna him!! It was too late his fist landed on his jaw with a crunch. He looked at me and glared.

“Glaring at me isn’t gonna make me go away. Let him go.” I walked towards them and pushed him off the other guy. Oh it’s the guy that tried seducing me what was him name again? Oh Himchan, maybe I should ask for names, yeah probably later though now is definitely not a good time. I put his arm around my shoulder and took him to his bed. I could hear his ragged breathing. I walked past the other blondie and went to the bathroom to see if there was a first aid kit. Luckily, for Himchan there was. Sped walked to the room and saw that the other guy had left already, wow hit and run right there, literally. I walked to Himchan and saw that he was slightly bleeding from his mouth, poor kid yeah he was being a player but he doesn’t deserve this. I cleaned up his wounds with water first. I applied alcohol next which made him wince a little bit. “Why did he hit you?’ I asked him so that he wouldn’t concentrate too much on the pain.

“He’s crazy, don’t worry about it it’s not like it hasn’t happened before.” he slightly chuckled but then winced. After the alcohol I put ointment on the cuts and then band-aids.

“I’ll go get some ice for your bruises.” I got up to leave but he grabbed my arm before I could leave.

“Thanks.” He smiled at me and I smiled back. I mean how can you not smile back at him. I ran downstairs and grabbed the ice turned around and saw the other members eating. Wow, I can’t believe I didn’t notice them like five seconds ago. They all looked at me and I looked back behind them in the patio I saw the moody one that hit Himchan. I looked back at them and they still were looking at me. Well this is awkward…

“Do you guys need anything?” I asked.

“Did Yongguk hyung and Himchan Hyung fight again?” asked one who had very slit eyes. So then they fight often, I guess I’m gonna have to watch them carefully. Then, the one that hit Himchan is Yongguk…..pfft, wow who names their kid dragon soup.  I nodded my head at them then asked their names.

“Why do you care?” asked the one with the really small face. Wow, talk about sassy.

“Fine then, I’ll you smartass, or would you rather prefer your actual name? Then again you probably get called a lot of names.” I smirked at him. I could hear the giggles of the other boys when they heard my remark. The smartass just gave me look and continued eating his pizza.

“I’m Junhong but you can call me Zelo” he smiled at me sweetly and I smiled back.

“I’m Jongup, the smartass is named Youngjae and the quite one is Daehyun.” I looked at all of them and smiled even though I only got a smile from Zelo and Jongup. Daehyun just looked at me but I didn’t mind it because for the first time it was a glare. I told them my name is Marichuy and that I could speak Korean good so they didn’t have to worry about how to talk to me. Yongguk walked in and so did the smell of cigarette, ughh he smokes. He looked at me and then at the boys who were smiling.

“Don’t fall into their trap they just want you to like them so that way you let them do whatever they want. That’s what they always do.” he walked out of the kitchen and up the stairs. He’s probably right but I think I might play a game with these two kids.

“Your hyung seems like a party pooper don’t worry noona still likes you.’ I smiled at them and then left. Before I entered the room I could hear him talking with Yongguk.

“Don’t worry man I know you can’t control it, you gotta let it out sometimes.” I heard Himchan’s raspy voice. I entered the room and saw Yongguk standing by Himchan’s bed. I walked over to Himchan’s bed and placed the ice on his jaw. “See Yongguk? You actually helped me, now I get to have a cute girl play nurse for me.” he looked at me and smiled. “Wait I’m so stupid I forgot to ask you your name! What is it?’ he looked at my eyes.

“It’s Marichuy, You’re Himchan right?” I wanted to make sure.

“Yeah! I’m glad you remember; He’s Yongguk.’ He pointed at Yongguk and my eyes followed. I smiled because I remembered what I said earlier.

“What?” he saw that my mouth was stretching out into a smile.

“Nothing I just never met anyone with a name that means dragon soup.” I started laughing and Himchan joined me despite his condition. At least that made my day less stressful.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Yayyyy!! another chapter done!!!! oh my god Himchan got punched!! who could this girl that Himchan and Yonggukwere talking about be? I DONT KNOW....well i do cus im the one thats writing the story so yeah anyways this is longer than i thought it would be lol but oh wells...

PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!!! I WILL LOVE YOU FOREVER!! AND IF SOMEONE WOULD LIKE TO MAKE A POSTER FOR THIS FANFIC I WOULD BE MORE THAN HAPPY!!! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

LOVE YOU ALL!!!!