44- When did you get this?

B.A.P's Bootcamp

Yongguk’s P.O.V

 I walked down the hall as I left Marichuy and Zico in the elevator to go to the recording studio. I sighed and tried to keep my cool. Even though keeping my jealousy on the down low was going to be hard I have to try my best for Marichuy. I went in the recording studio and sat there for a bit. I thought back to Marichuy and Zico I growled under my breath and slammed my fist on the arm rest. Maybe I should have gone with them. I sighed and shook my head. I can’t be like this. I sighed and started working on a song that I was planning to release on my mixtape.

Marichuy’s P.O.V

I was really proud of Yongguk he didn’t act jealous- well at least not that much. I looked over at Zico who was yawning causally.

“So, where are we going?” I asked him and he looked over at me.

“I don’t know, where do you want to go? Oh wait you barely moved here right?” he chuckled at his question. “I’ll take you to a café that I like going to.” He smiled at me and I nodded. “So… are you good with Yongguk now?” he asked me without looking at me. I faced and smiled.

“Yeah, I had a talk with him and he understood. He’s a good guy he can just go a little overboard sometimes. He’s nice though, you should talk to him more.” I encouraged him to talk to Yongguk. Maybe then they’ll get friendly. I saw him nod slightly.

“Yeah, that’s good. Maybe I will.” He put his hands in his pockets and we left the elevator. “The café is pretty close so we’ll just walk. Hope you don’t mind.” He looked back at me and I nodded.

“That’s fine, I like walking especially since it looks so nice out.” I smiled at him as we headed out. He put some shades on and put his hood up and over his hat. I ran up to catch up with him. “Damn you’re a fast walker!” I started walking at his speed. He chuckled lightly and slowed down.

“Is this better?” he walked next to me and faced me. I nodded and I followed him to the café. We talked quietly amongst ourselves until we reached the café. We sat in the corner where we were hidden from everyone else. The waiter came and passed us our menus. I looked over the menu and my stomach started growling again. I held it so he couldn’t hear it but that didn’t work. He looked up at me laughed. “Someone’s really hungry huh?” he chuckled some more and continued looking through the menu. When the waiter came we ordered and waited for the food. “So what do you we could do for the dance?” placed his chin on his fists and looked at me.

“I was thinking that maybe we could bring girl dancers out I think that would bring out more of a romantic feel than the typical boys only dance. I think some partner dancing would definitely look good.” I said and took a sip of my hot chocolate. He nodded to the idea and thought for a bit.

“I think that sounds cool.” He smiled and looked at me. I saw his eye bulge and I looked at him weirdly. “You should be in the dance too!” he exclaimed. Now my eyes were bulging out and I nearly choked on my drink. I shook my head quickly and repeatedly.

“I don’t think so, I don’t think Cho would want that.” I tried making up an excuse to not be part of the dance.

“Why not? I think he would like that idea! I’ll call him up right now!” he said as he pulled out his phone to dial him. I tried taking his phone away but he was too far from me. Damn these short arms of mine.  “Cho PD hyung? Yeah it’s Zico; yeah I’m good I was just wondering if you think it would be a good idea to put Marichuy apart of the dance.” I could hear yelling from the other side of the phone and all I could hope for was that it was bad yelling and not good yelling. “Oh you think its great idea too? Great thanks hyung! Yeah I’m sure she’ll be excited. Okay bye!” he hung up and smirked at me. “Guess what?” I face palmed myself and I heard him chuckle. “Why don’t you want to be part of the dance? Are you nervous or something?” he asked me still laughing. I sighed, I wasn’t nervous- well I guess I was nervous about what Yongguk’s reaction will be when he finds out I’m going to dance with Block B. I bit my lip and tried to find a way to tell him later.

“Nooo, I don’t know I just didn’t think I would be part of the dance.”  I said as took another sip from my drink. We talked more about the dance and how everything was going to be planned.

“Oh, I actually think having only one girl dancer would be good.” He suggested. I tilted my head to the side and thought about.

“How? How would that work?” I asked him intrigued. Maybe if they only need one girl dancer than I don’t need to be in it.

“Well there would only be one couple and the rest of the members would kind of be support.” He explained.

“Or it can be just you guys and then the girl dancer would come during the chorus. I think that sounds good.” I looked off into space as I thought about how the dance would be. I nodded to myself when I imagined some of the parts in my head. “Yeah I think that would be a good idea.” I said and nodded.

“Yeah that sounds good to me. I mean you are a good choreographer so I trust you.” He said with a grin. I nodded and thought about the rhythm of the song. I was pulled out of my thoughts when I saw the waiter come to our table. I sat up straight so he could place the plates on the table. We thanked him and he left. I could feel my mouth water and I tried my best to not look like a pig. I looked up at him to see if he was watching me. He was, he was trying to suppress his laughter. “You really are hungry huh?” sputtered out between chuckles. I nodded meekly and then tried my best to eat with manners. It was so good! Oh my gerrrddd!! His is AMAZING! I forgot Zico was sitting in front of me and I started eating like there was no tomorrow. I sighed when I finally finished my meal and sat back in my seat. I rubbed my now full tummy and stretched. I heard a chuckle and I looked up to see Zico with his jaw dropped. I mentally face palmed myself when I realized that I forgot my manners.

“Wow, you are one um faster eater.” He said surprised. He nodded still surprised and looked down at his food that was only half eaten. I bit my lip embarrassed and sat up straight.

“Yeah sorry I guess I was really hungry.” I said awkwardly while looking at my plate. He chuckled and shook his head.

“It’s okay, don’t worry. You want something else?” he asked me. I shook my head and put my arms out in objection.

“No I’m fine really, thank you though.” I told him nicely. He nodded and then continued eating. I saw his phone go off. He went to go get it and see the text. He looked at it and smiled.

“Are you texting a girl maybe? Does Block B’s leader have a crush?” I and laughed. He looked up from his phone to me surprised.

“Huh? Oh no! Not at all! I’m actually texting Kyung.” He responded. Oh, so then he smiles when he gets texts from Kyung. “Oh wait, no it’s not what you think! I was smiling cause he texted me a joke. You know how Kyung is trying to be funny but fails.” He explained. I nodded and made an O with my mouth. I laughed, well that makes sense. When he finished eating the waiter came with the bill. I tried to look over at the check but he pulled it away.

“I wanna see! I’ll pay for myself.” I tried looking at the check but he pulled it away again.

“I’m paying remember?  I already said so.” He stuck his tongue out at me. I gasped surprised and sat back in place. We went to go pay and then walked back to the building to meet up with the rest of Block B to start the choreography.

“Thank you for breakfast, it was really good.” I smiled at him as we to the dance room. He nodded and placed his hands in his jean pockets. We walked in to the room and saw the others already stretching.

“Okay guys we’ll start dancing in a bit I’m just gonna say that Marichuy is gonna be part of the dance!” he yelled so they could all hear.

“YAYYYY NOONA!! BE MY DANCE PARTNER!!!” P.O ran up to me and yanked me up in a hug. I shrieked surprised and held on to him so I wouldn’t fall. The others quickly came to my rescue and pulled us apart.


“Pyo Jihoon let go of Marichuy!” Ukwon said with struggle. My feet hit the ground finally and I sighed in relief. “Damnit P.O you’re gonna scare her off!” Ukwon exclaimed and then asked me if I was okay. I snickered and nodded.

“Oh and there’s only gonna be one couple now. So like only one of us will dance with Marichuy.” Zico explained. I inwardly sighed, so then I’m still gonna be part of this.

“So then who’s gonna dance with noona then?” P.O pouted and crossed his arms.

“I don’t know…” Zico said nonchalant like as he shrugged his shoulders. “It should probably be a good dancer.” He said as he went to go take his jacket off.

“Are you sure you don’t want it to be you~~?” I heard Kyung tease Zico. I looked over at Zico who was shaking his head smiling.

“I think that’s you Kyung. Plus if this thing has to be perfect I don’t think I’m the one who should dance with Marichuy.” He replied. Kyung punched him teasingly and snickered.

“Sureee we all know you’d be too nervous to dance with Marichuy anyway.” Kyung continued teasing him nonstop. I chuckled and rolled my eyes.

“Alright guys we seriously have to get to business. Since I’m gonna be the chick that’s gonna dance we have to pick the guy. Any ideas besides you Kyung.” I pointed at Kyung who was holding his hand up in the air.

“I think it should be Ukwon or B-bomb since they’re the main dancers. Zico’s pretty good at dancing too though,” Jaehyo suggested. I nodded and looked over at the two dancers then realized he said Zico. Yeah, I’ve seen him dance and he is pretty good. I thought about who would do the best.

“Here why don’t we do a vote-“

“Wait is Zico included?” Kyung piped in. I looked at Zico.

“Do you want to be included?” I asked him smiling. I didn’t want to sound annoyed. He shrugged his shoulders.

“I don’t really care.” He replied smiling back.

“Great! So he is included!” Kyung snickered again. I rolled my eyes at Kyung and continued.

“ANYWAYS, all in favor of Ukown raise your hand.” I said. P.O, Jaehyo and of course Ukwon himself raised their hands. I grinned at Ukwon who was raising his hand up proudly showing his pearly whites. “Alright, so that’s three. All in favor for B-Bomb raise your hands.” Taeil raised his hand and so did B-bomb. I saw Zico raise his arm up slightly but it got knocked down by Kyung’s. “Hey that’s not fair Kyung you’re cheating!” I pointed a finger at him accusingly.

“You can’t prove that!’ he puffed his chest out.

“I JUST SAW YOU SLAP HIS ARM DOWN.” My finger pointed to Zico now. Kyung simply crossed his arms and stuck his chin out. “Oh my god, okay you know what it doesn’t matter. Alright, so then I guess Ukwon will be the one.” I exhaled and rubbed my face with one hand.

“Damn it Zico! Dude I’m trying to help here man!” Kyung flailed his arms around and whined to Zico. What does he mean he was trying to help him? How?

“Dude, I don’t need help I don’t even know what you’re talking about….Weirdo,” Zico gave Kyung a weird look and took a step away from him. I snorted at the sight and then faced Ukwon.

“Alright Ukwonnie you’re gonna be my partner so come closer so we can start something.” Gestured him to come closer and he did with a cheeky smile. “Oh Zico do you have the song?” I faced Zico who was having a whispering conversation with Kyung. He froze and looked at me.

“Whaa? Oh yeah!” he pulled it out his phone and connected it to the stereo. The song started to play and soon the whole dance was roughly outlined. After an hour or so we had the outline and we continued refining it until we had a pretty good piece. I checked the time and saw that it was already six in the afternoon. I saw the others who were only sweating a little because the dance wasn’t as hard the one for their comeback.

“Alright guys, we’re doing good so far. Let’s take a break.” I announced and plopped on the ground. The others did the same and drank from their water bottles. I went to go grab mine and saw Zico breathing heavily again. He had run out of water already and was still breathing heavily. I sighed and took a sip of my water without my lips touching it and then walked up to Zico. “Here,” I passed him my water and sat next to him. He looked at it and then at me and back.

“What? Oh no, it’s okay… I’m fine.” He said through heavy breathing. He tried giving it back but I refused.

“Don’t worry I’m fine you need it more than me anyways.” I replied with a grin. He nodded slightly and then chugged it down. I stopped him from chugging it all at once. “Don’t drink it at all at once. That’ll just give you cramps. Drink some right now and then drink some in a bit again.” I explained and he nodded and grinned. “What?” I asked him.

“You sound like my mother. She was always worrying about everything that I did. She still worries, she’s prohibited me from drinking energy drinks when my fans told her about it through the web.” He chuckled and slightly regained his breath. I chuckled at him and pointed a finger at him. He swatted it away but still grinned.

“That’s cute, she sounds like a nice mother.” I said when I finally stopped laughing. He nodded and smiled to himself.

“She is, she’s definitely had to deal with me a lot, she just worries a lot because I was never the healthiest kid, I’m still not but I’m better.” He was looking in the distance while talking but snapped out of it when he finished talking.

“It doesn’t matter if you’re healthy or not though, you’re still a strong man Zico. You have the guts to do what you want even though it’s harder for you to this you still work hard and give your 200%” I smiled at him and he had a soft look in his eyes.

“Thank you Marichuy,” he said softly. I nodded and stood up to get ready to continue practice.

“Don’t thank me I’m just saying how it is.” I ruffled his hair and then walked over to Ukwon so we could start the dance again.

Zico’s P.O.V

I looked at Marichuy as she walked away with a smile. I bit my lip to stop me from smiling like an idiot. I thought back to the little conversation I was having with Kyung. Do I like Marichuy? I don’t think I do. I mean I yeah I think she’s pretty and sweet but I know that there’s something she’s hiding from me. She’s really caring though, it seriously reminds me of my mom. I sighed and stretched to get up. I shouldn’t be thinking about this right now I have to work. We got back in position and practiced the dance for another three hours.

It was nine when we finished and were getting ready to head home. I saw Marichuy on her phone texting. I smirked to myself when I thought about pulling a little prank on her. I walked up quietly behind her and once I was right behind her I put my hands right above her shoulders getting ready to yell.

“RAHHHHH~~~!!!!” I clamped her shoulders and she screamed like a five year old kid. I burst out laughing and fell to the floor. I was literally rolling on the floor laughing. I saw her turn around to face me from the corner of my eye. I was too busy laughing to see what she was doing though.

“YAH WOO JIHO! DON’T EVER DO THAT AGAIN!” she went on her knees and started hitting me with her bag. I laughed even harder at the face she was pulling. She was on full revenge mode but I still couldn’t stop laughing.

“AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! OHMYGOD!! YOU SHOULD HAVE SEEN YOUR FACE! WAHAHAHAHA!!!” I rolled around some more until my ribs hurt. She continued hitting me but stopped when she realized it was worthless. I wiped my eyes from tears of laughter and sat up straight. “Oh man, that was great. I don’t know why I didn’t think about that earlier.” I chuckled and got up. I put my arm out to help her get up and t first she pouted but took it. “Ok ok, I’m sorry but you have to admit that if you did that to me you would be laughing too.” I tried convincing her to not be mad at me anymore. She cracked a smile and nodded.

“You’re right, I would laugh at you and in your face.” she grinned. She looked at her phone and smiled. I smirked and decided to like how she teased me earlier.

“Are you texting a guy maybe? Does Block B’s choreographer have a crush?” I nudged her and wiggled my eyebrows. She looked up at me and I saw her cheeks turn a light pink.

“What? Oh, ah ehehehe! No not at all!! What makes you think that?!” she looked around nervously with an awkward smile. I looked at her suspiciously jokingly.

“Mhmmm,” I wiggled my eyebrows at her. I let out a chuckle, “I’m just kidding, just taking my pay back from earlier.”  I chuckled again. She snorted and rolled her eyes.

“Yeah cause scaring me half to death wasn’t enough was it?” she said with a sarcastic tone but smiled.

“Nope. Well the others want to go now so we’re going do you want a ride home? We’d be more than happy to take you.” I offered her a ride home. She shook her head lightly and smiled.

“No I’m fine, Thank you though. I’ll see you guys tomorrow.” She replied and grabbed her bag getting ready to leave. I nodded and headed towards the door but decided to wait for her.

“We’ll leave together.” I said with an aegyo voice. She giggled and nodded. When she finally packed everything up we headed out and to the main lobby. “Alright, well I’ll see you tomorrow bye -bye~” I waved to her and headed towards the parking lot. She waved back with a smile and I turned to walk to the parking lot. On my way to the parking lot I saw a familiar face. We made eye contact and at first he looked away indifferently but when he got closer he gave me a low hello. Surprised I looked at him and bowed slightly, after all he is older than me. “Hello Yongguk-sshi.” I pulled a smile out and he did the same. I continued walking and so did he. Well, that was awkward. I guess he’s not that bad if he said hi to me.

Marichuy’s P.O.V

I waited for Yongguk at the front of the lobby after Zico left.

“Hey, ready to go?” I looked over and saw Yongguk coming up to me with a smile. I nodded and waited for him to get closer. We both walked out to the street and called a taxi. Honestly, it felt really awkward not holding Yongguk’s hand while we were walking together. We reached the taxi and then took it home. I told him that we could just take a taxi instead of having poor Kang drive to my house and then back to B.A.P’s dorm. Poor guy has to be our personal driver. “So how was your day? Did you enjoy your breakfast?” he asked me as he put an arm around my shoulders. I nodded and finally held his hand.

“Yeah, it was really yummy, I ended up making myself look like a pig though,” I snorted at myself when I remembered Zico’s face after I finished eating. I heard him snicker at me.

“I saw him just now when I was walking to the lobby. He doesn’t look that bad.” He looked off into space while talking. I grinned happily when I heard him say that.

“He’s not! He’s actually really nice I think you guys would get along.” I replied and poked his chest. He looked down at me and smiled.

“Yeah, maybe I’ll talk to him more.” He nodded as he thought about it.

 We arrived at my apartment and I made something quick for the both of us. I took a shower and it turned out that Yongguk had clothes that he brought to take a shower too. He took a shower as I dried my hair in my room. I saw him come out in sweats and a wife beater. He smiled at me as he dried his hair too.

“You look good with black hair. It looks good on you.” I giggled at him. He came closer and sat next to me.

“Of course it does, I mean I am the bang Yongguk.” He smirked at his arrogant words. I shoved him slightly and smiled. I noticed his tattoo and walked my finger across it. I felt him shiver a little at my touch.

“When did you get this?” I asked him. Frankly, I never had anything against tattoos I thought they were cool if they were meaningful. He looked back at me and smiled.

“I got that a long time ago, why? You don’t like it?” he asked me slightly worried. I shook my head and smiled.

“No, I like it. Why did you decide to get it?” I asked him another question as I still peered at it. I saw him smile to himself when he heard I liked it.

“I got it because I like really like this quote. I wanted to live by this quote when I got it as a tattoo.” He smiled and looked out the distance. I nodded and then smiled at him.

“Do you think you are?” I asked yet another question. He faced me and held my hands in his large ones.

“I think I am. I mean I love music and it’s what I’m doing right now. Music is something I plan on doing for the rest of my life. Now I have you and I love you, I plan on being with you for the rest of my life too. I know sometimes it sounds like I’m joking about it but I honestly plan on having you as a part of my future. You’re already a part of my life Marichuy, and a big part of it at that.” He pulled me into a hug and we went to go lie on the bed. He placed me in his arms like always my head would be on his chest and both his arms would be around me protectively. I smiled and breathed out.

“I love you more than anyone else Yongguk. I want to be with you forever.” I breathed in his scent that still lingered from the shower.

“I love you too Marichuy. I’ll love you forever.” With his words lingering in the air I fell asleep in his arms that were made for me to sleep in and only me. He kissed the top of my head and fell asleep with me.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

ERRRRRMMMAAAAAGGGEEERRRDDDD GUISSSSSSSEEE!!!!! This was like 8 pages when i wrote it on microsoft!!! I DONT EVEN WRITE THAT MUCH WHEN I HAVE TO WRITE ESSAYS FOR HOMEWORK!!!! lol then again i find it very easy to write about my favorite Kpop idols that i love so very much! hahaha lol sooooo yeah! i hope you guise like it!!!! THANK YOU SO SO SO MUCH TO THOSE 42 SUBSCRIBERS!!! I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

P.S yeah the title lol i couldnt think of anything okay!! hahaha