12-The Real Yongguk

B.A.P's Bootcamp

Zelo's P.O.V 

I saw Marichuy come out of the bathroom in her pajamas. I smiled at her and patted the space beside me. 

"Noona! It's almost Christmas! Are we gonna celebrate it? Please noona I wanna celebrate Christmas with you~~" I gave her all of my aegyo to try and convince her. 

Marichuy's P.O.V

 

"You're right; do think the others are going to want to celebrate it though? You don't really along right?" I looked at him. I never really saw them hang out together except for him and Jongup. He smiled. 

"I think that all the hyungs are rough around the edges but even though we don't show it that much, we care about each other. All of us grew up poorly we wanted something better, like Jongup said we were ambitious. We forgot how to show we care about each other. I think that's what broke us apart..." I wrapped my arm around Zelo and his head lightly. These boys don't need to clean up their act; they need love. I heard Zelo sigh, the poor kid is probably sad thinking his past.

"We'll talk tomorrow with the rest of the boys! Let's see if we can convince them." I hugged him tighter and put his head on my shoulder. I could hear him giggle.

"Noona, you're like my mom she used to hug me like this when I was sad. How did you know I was sad?" I smiled and his head. 

"I guess it's just an instinct. It's getting late we should catch some sleep. I have a feeling that tomorrow is gonna be a long day. G'night."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NILLILI LALALA NILLILIYA NILLILI MAMBO NILLILI LALALA NILLILIYA NILLILI MAMBO NILLI-

"Hello?" I mumbled through the phone.

"MARICHUY!! HOW IS MY LITTLE BABY DOING?! ARE THE KIDS BEING GOOD?!!" I ran to the bathroom so that Zelo couldn't hear Sam-chon. God, this man when will he act his age?!! 

"I'm fine Sam-chon. The boys are fine too." I was barely awake I could feel myself fall back a little.

“Are they being nicer? Do you see any improvement?”

“Yeah, only in Zelo and Jongup though. Himchan’s working on it. Youngjae hasn’t changed and Daehyun has been the nicest out of all of them.”

“What about Yongguk? Is he giving you trouble?” I don’t know, would helping me not freak out when there’s a storm going on and then leaving me hanging when I asked him a question and acting completely different after the storm be considered trouble?

“I don’t think so... he’s usually really quiet.” I can’t really figure that kid out.

“That’s how he usually is maybe you should try to have him talk more. You’ve always been a friendly girl. Has he fought with anyone?”

“I don’t know Sam-chon. Oh, I have to go I think they woke up. Love you Sam-chon.” I hung up the phone before he could ask any more questions. I left the bathroom and picked out clothes since was already awake I might as well take a shower. I tip-toed into the room and quietly grabbed my clothes to take a shower. i wore this.

.72803_154669261350879_886761156_n.jpg

                When I came out of the shower Zelo was already gone so I went downstairs to the living room to see if he was there with the rest of the guys. When I saw the living room empty I went to the kitchen and saw it empty too. I was contemplating whether to go out to the deck to see if Yongguk was there but I didn’t I went back and noticed a paper that fell to the ground. I picked it up and read it.:

 

Dear noona if you’re reading this than that means that you took too long in the shower so we left without you, sorry. Anyways I talked to the hyungs and they said that they wanted to celebrate Christmas too! ^^ We went to the mall to go buy presents and Christmas stuff. We’ll be back late so don’t wait up. ^^ I LOVE YOU! (See noona I am learning, I can write I love you in English!)

                                                                                                Your favorite dongsengie,

                                                                                                                                Zelo <3

I smiled at his cute then froze at my spot. They don’t know where the mall is at!!! I ran up the stairs to my room to get my phone and see if I had any of the boy’s number. Crap. Why would I have them? They barely go out and the only time they out is when they need to buy something from the grocery store and I go with them!! Who do these kids think they are running around wild in a foreign country!??!?! I ran back downstairs with my phone and went to the door. Before I got my shoes on I saw another note.

 

Sorry noona I forgot to tell you that we’re taking a taxi! Don’t worry the man who is driving is Korean so we can talk to him ^^

 I sighed in relief and into the kitchen. All this worrying is making me hungry. I looked at my clock and saw that it was almost twelve. I think I’ll make myself a sandwich. I finished making the sandwich and sat at the island to eat it. Man, I make some good sandwiches! (A/n: I’m really hungry! Lol) I looked around the kitchen and saw that it was a real mess. Well I guess that’s what happens when you have 6 boys living with you. I finished my sandwich and then turned my iPod stereo on and put the volume super uper loud to help me start cleaning.

Yongguk’s P.O.V

I stayed at the house instead of going with the rest shopping for Christmas. I put my headphones on to help me think better, I always worked better with music. These past days I can’t stop thinking about Marichuy. Why though? My memories ‘her’ are leaving my mind and being replaced with Marichuy; but why? I barely know Marichuy how can she affect me like this? I can’t like her I don’t think it’s right. Ughh, stupid Yongguk why am I even thinking about liking her like that? I can’t. I took my headphones off and went into the kitchen to get a cup of water but froze when I saw Marichuy dancing. A smile popped on my lips when I saw her over exaggerated dance moves to that new block b song.

“NILLILI LALALA NILLILIYA NILLILI MAMBO~~ NILLILI LALALA NILLILIYA NILLILI MAMBO~~~ WE BOBBIN TO THE MUSIC MUSIC THIS SONG IS GROOVY GROOVY.  AISH~! JAKJEONGHAGO NAWARA SARAMMADA JEONGSIN NAGAN HOLIDAY IGOT BUNWIGIN YEOREUMBADA GEOLLIJEOK GEORINEUN WITDORI TARUIHAE EOSUSEONHAGE BEONGJJIJI MARA YANGCHIGISONYEON GACHI SABANGEUL JEONJEONHAMYEO BLAH BLAH DONGHAEDO NAEGA DAIBINGHAMYEON ADAMHAN PULJANG JOEDA BAKSALLAERA CLICK CLACK BOOM POW~~” I couldn’t contain my laughter for some reason her cute actions always made me smile and laugh; Something that I haven’t done in a long time. She heard me laugh and spun around. I could see her cheeks redden and I heard her gasp. I laughed even louder at her reaction. “U-uh I-I-I thought y-you went with the rest… ” I arched one of my eyebrows at her and then went to go turn the music down.

“That’s why you started dancing like an idiot then?” I smirked at her, feeling my old self come back. I was feeling more alive when I was around Marichuy. I saw her face scrunch up at my comment and then she pointed a finger at me before talking.

“I don’t dance like an idiot!! For your information I’m a professional dancer!!!” I could see the red go to her ears.

“So are a lot of other people and they don’t dance like an idiot.” I heard her gasp again making my smirk broaden. She’s so funny when she gets offended. I felt like myself more and more she talked to me. I felt comfortable around her. She came closer and started stabbing my chest with her finger. “Usually they’re stronger too, not like you.”  I grabbed her hand and plucked it off my chest. Her eyes bulged and she looked at me.

“Ima show you how ‘bad’ of a dancer I am AND how strong I actually am.” She swung her hand out of my grasp and pulled my arm to follow she took her IPod and guided me out of the kitchen. I followed her down the stairs and into a dance studio. So, Mr. Kim probably wanted us to practice our dancing then. She let go and for an instant I felt sad that she let go. She went to go turn on her IPod and I could hear ‘Nillili Mambo’ go off. Her moves were sharp and rough perfectly fitting the song. Not once did she miss a beat or trip on her steps. I could see the lyrics and I saw pure passion in her eyes. The song ended and I saw her pant slightly. Damn, she looked hot… I-I mean like temperature wise. , maybe I should just let my emotions take control. No, that’s what happened last time and look at how I ended up.  I snapped out of my thoughts when I saw her come closer. She had a smirk on her face. “Is that bad dancing?” I smirked back at her.

 “Yup. It’s terrible.” I chuckled when I saw her glare at me with the most deadly eyes.

“Let’s see you dance then!” she stabbed my chest with her finger again. I scoffed at her words. I’m actually not a really good dancer especially compared to her I just liked teasing her.

“I only dance when I want to. I don’t want to right now.” Now it was her time to scoff.  She shook her head and walked passed me; before she could leave I grabbed her arm. She stumbled slightly and then looked at me.  I smirked at her.

“You still haven’t shown me your strength.” She rolled her eyes and tried pulling her arm out of my grasp I held it tighter and arched my eyebrow at her. She started tapping her foot loud enough to echo through the room. 

“I don’t need to show you anything.” She looked away from me and I could tell that she was getting mad. Maybe I’m going a little far? Nahh, I chuckled at her. I pulled her with my upstairs and I could feel her resisting.

“What are you doing?” I heard her behind me.

“You aren’t going to show me your strength. That means that you aren’t going to try to get out of my grasp.” I love teasing her. She glared at me and used her other hand to pull her arm out of my grasp. I let her go, when I heard her growl.  

“There. Now leave me alone. I swear you are such a moody guy!! First you’re a loner and then you help me; then you act sassy. THEN you act like this!! What is your deal!?!?” She’s right, I am like that. I don’t know why though. Maybe I should let my feelings control me instead of my past. I feel much more like myself when I’m with Marichuy and I follow my feelings. Wow, I sound so lame right now. Whatever, I guess I should just follow my feelings. I smirked at her. I pinned her to the wall closest to us and leaned down to her level.

“Get use to this Yongguk cause this is the real one.” I let her go and was going to walk back to the deck when I felt a soft object fit my back.  It was soft but the person who through it definitely has a good arm. I turned around and saw Marichuy smirking at me. I scoffed unbelievable now I know why Mr. Kim chose her. She’s freakin feisty. I smirked at her then went out the deck door with her slipper, the thing she threw at me. I could hear her running over to me to see what I would with her slipper. I walked up to the big tree in front of the house and pretended to get ready to throw the slipper up on one of the braches.

“NOOO!!!! STOP!!!! DON’T DO IT!! I’LL DO ANYTHING JUST DON’T THROUGH IT.” she pulled my arm back and I smirked at her. I took her slipper in my other hand before she could grab it and held it over my head. She tried grabbing it but was too short. Ha! Her head barely reaches my shoulder!

“What will you do for me huh?” she was still trying to get her slipper from my hand by jumping up. She stopped and looked at me. She’s so cute.

“What do you want?” wow, she likes her slippers that much. What do I want from her?

“If I give you you’re slipper you have to swear that the next time I ask you for something you have to give it to me.” I looked at her eyes to see what she thinks. I could tell she was debating on this cause he lip was sticking out and her eyes started wondering around.

“Fine.” I heard her mumble. I smirked.

“What? I’m sorry I can’t hear you?” I cupped my ear and pretended to not hear her right. I heard her sigh.

“Fine.” She said in her regular voice. I smirked I love playing around with her.

“I still can’t hear you~” I pretended to clean my ear out and then cupped it with my hand again.

“I SAID FINE. FINE YONGGUK. FINE” I started laughing at her outburst. I actually felt myself again all thanks to her. I handed her slipper over still laughing. I felt a heavy pressure on my foot and then saw Marichuy march away into the house. I didn’t stop from laughing even when she stomped on my foot. I guess it was a good idea coming here I definitely have changed. I feel like a weight was lifted off my shoulders because of Marichuy and I think she is the only that could have helped me. 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

OH MY GOD!!! YONGGUK IS BECOMINGG HIS SELF AGAIN BECAUSE OF YOU/MARICHUY!!! ALL THE KIDS ARE GONNA CELEBRATE CHRISTMAS! lol ok i kno im a little late for the whole christmas special but i think that celebrating Christmas would help them come together and have a bromance and get closer with Marichuy too (cus u kno, she's not a bro lol) hope you guys are enjoying it!! God i had major writers block!!! and i was liistening to block b while i was writing this if you didnt notice lol anyways WRITERS BLOCK BE GONE!! XD

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!!!!! YAY 2OO VIEWS!! HOPEFULLY YOU LIKE IT SO FAR!! COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK THEY SHOULD BUY EACH OTHER FOR CHRISTMAS!!! <3 <3 <3