24-How To Tell Them?

B.A.P's Bootcamp

Marichuy’s P.O.V

“Alright story time.” He looked at me with a sad smile. I waited for him to start and I could tell that he was having a hard thinking about how to start. He sighed and cleared his throat.

“You know if you don’t want to say it then you don’t need to-“

“No it’s okay, I want to tell you. I trust you and I want you to know more about me. Okay, well it started when I was 16 I think? I was going out with a girl named, Mi Rae. I was only a couple of months older than her. I was living in a very humble house at that time and things were hard on my family. We were having hard times with money issues. I never really thought other things than my family and how I could help she was my first girlfriend. Like I said before I never really thought about of things like girls so when I started to talk to her I didn’t think much of it. That was, until we started to talk about more things like my life with my family and troubles. Whenever I was sad or worried she would always be there with me and help get out of my slump. I grew to care about her a lot too. I eventually asked her out and she agreed. I thought that she was going to be with me forever. We were together for four years when it ended. I should have known though, she was acting so different now. We were slowly growing apart because I was already training at TS but I wanted to fix it. I went to her apartment on our four year and six month anniversary. I had brought her flowers and her favorite chocolates. I was going to take her out for dinner that day too. I knew everything she liked and everything she didn’t; we basically grew up together. Anyways, when I walked into her apartment I saw something that I didn’t want to see.” He paused and I rubbed his back lightly when I saw his head slump down. “She was with another man. At first I thought that he might just be some random guy but no; she didn’t even deny it. I asked her who he was and she openly said it was her two year boyfriend and they were celebrating their anniversary.  I couldn’t control myself. I ran after the guy and beat him to the ground without thinking about the consequences. He obviously fought back but I couldn’t stop. I was raging I was never very good at controlling my anger. She pulled me off of him and told me to leave. The look in her eyes was so different from when I first saw her. I asked her why she cheated on me and she just laughed in my face saying she didn’t want some low life who that thought he could actually succeed in the music industry. She said she never took me seriously. I felt terrible Marichuy, I didn’t know what to do with my life anymore. I just wanted to give up on life, I mean yeah I was a trainee already but I felt like I wasn’t going anywhere. I would see the others get their limelight and I couldn’t find mine.” He stopped and looked away from me. I could tell he was trying to hold in his tears; just how I was a couple of minutes earlier. I wrapped my arm around his shoulder and put my other arm around him. I held my hands together as I hugged him and laid my head on his shoulder.

“Don’t worry Yongguk you were strong and you found it. You already debuted with B.A.P. all of your work paid off. You can relax now. Of course you’ll have other challenges in life but what’s life without a challenge? All the things that you’ve been through have helped you become the person you are today. You may be a stubborn and a little annoying sometimes but it still shows that you’re alive.” I smiled and I could feel him turn his head my way. He put his arm around me and hugged me back.

“Thank you. I just- because of her I changed so much. Even the others saw it in me. I stopped caring about everything. I became someone I never wanted to be. I was seriously thinking about quitting. But I’m glad I didn’t otherwise I wouldn’t have met you.” He pulled away and looked at me in the eyes. I smiled at him.

“Me too, we wouldn’t be here right now and I would still be holding my tears. Thank you Bang Yongguk.” He smiled and caressed my cheek; I could feel myself blushing and looked down slightly.

“I should be the one thanking you, you helped me change back to the person I originally was; Thank you Marichuy and thank you Mr. and Mrs. Sanchez for making such a wonderful woman that has helped me change for the better.” He looked over at my parent’s tombs and I followed his gaze. I smiled and felt a warm breeze pass by, something that would never happen in the middle of February. I smiled to myself and then looked at Yongguk when I heard his stomach growl.

“We should get going, I think someone’s hungry.” I chuckled a little and patted his hard stomach. I walked over to my parent’s tomb and did prayer with Yongguk right beside me. After I finished I stood up and started to walk towards the entrance. I looked to my right when I felt someone’s hand intertwine with mine. Yongguk was looking at me and smiling with his charming gummy smile. I smiled back and held his hand tighter.

“Hey why don’t we go eat; Just you and me?” he looked down at me and showed his gummy smile again. Oh my god Yongguk stop. Your smile is literally going to make me melt. I nodded and he led the way.

“Since when do you know around here so well huh? Sneak out at night?” I nudged him slightly.

“You caught me!” he put his free hand up in the air as if he was waiting to be hand cuffed. “No, I just had that Korean taxi driver show me around one day and I remembered where some things were at.” He looked both ways before we crossed the street.

“What’s the taxi guy’s name?” I looked around and saw the familiar McDonald’s on the left.

“Tae Woo; but I just call him ahjusshi. He reminds me of Yang Hyun Suk sunbaenim. They have the same face.” he laughed as he thought of it. I never really thought about it but his laugh was so, so addictive and…y. Alright Marichuy you have to chill your pants. Yeas I admit that I am currently standing and holding the hand of an EXTREMELY attractive man but you can’t overreact to this I have to be chill. “We’re here~” he put his hands on my shoulders and guided me into the small ramen shop. I could immediately smell the comforting scent of warm ramen cooking. The restaurant was small but very cozy with traditional Japanese art on the walls and small carvings on the tables and chairs that complemented nicely with wooden walls. We sat at a small table in the corner and then ordered and ordered for some to go so we could bring some home for the others.

“This place is so nice! I really like it I’ve never been here before!” I looked around still distracted by the restaurants beautiful features.

“Yeah that’s what I thought when I first came here too.” He looked around and smiled at the place. I looked at him and I saw how his jaw line complemented his features. I saw how his cheek bones pushed his eyes up into an eye smile. He looked at me and his smile broadened. I cleared my throat and looked away awkwardly. “Like what you see?” he chuckled deeply. I could feel a blush creep to my cheeks. Dear mother of God! Why do I keep on blushing and get the feeling that my stomach is doing flips whenever he looks at me?

“Oh look the food is coming.” I changed the subject and looked at the waiter come towards us. I could still hear him chuckle a little though.

I gorged in my food until the bowl was completely empty. I sighed and stretched in my seat then rubbed my tummy.

“That was really good. Like REALLY good.” I smiled in content and saw Yongguk in the same position nodding silently. I slowly stretched up and looked at the check. “I’m gonna go pay for mine. Be right back.” I got but then was pulled to a halt.

“Don’t’ worry about it, I invited you so I’m gonna pay.” He smiled at me. I couldn’t stop looking at his gorgeous plump lips.

“No it’s okay, I got it.” I tried to look away and was kind of successful. Successful because I was able to look away; not so successful because my eyes landed on his hypnotizing black orbs.

“No seriously Marichuy. I’m gonna pay and that’s final. Now let’s go.” He held my hand again and smiled...again. I’m not saying don’t like his smile or anything but he’s been smiling A LOT lately. I mean I REALLY don’t mind but just putting it out there. He paid and they gave us the ramen to go.

They sun was setting and it was starting to get colder. I shivered slightly when cold air blew and got closer to Yongguk for warmth. “Are you cold Marichuy? Do you want my jacket?” he stopped walking and took his jacket off. I told that it was fine and that he didn’t have to but he obviously doesn’t like to listen. He put it around me and then zipped it up. The jacket reached just above my knee and the sleeves went past my hand. I looked at Yongguk who now was only wearing the plain white shirt. He lifted the sleeve and searched for my hand to hold then began walking again.

“Why do like holding my hand so much?” not that I’m complaining or anything, no not at all. He, what was that a giggle? Well whatever it was he did it sounded cute.

“I like holding your hand because that way I know you can’t leave me. I want to make sure you’re safe so I hold your hand to make sure you’re right next to me. So get used to it because I’m gonna be holding your hand in public from now on.” He pulled me closer and for the thousandth time today I blushed. We reached the house and stopped at the door.

“Did you have fun today?” he looked at me slightly. I smiled and thought about today. Honestly I’ve never felt this happy with someone else. Yongguk made me feel so happy and content today, I wish everyday could be like this. I nodded and smiled giddily at him.

“I had a lot of fun today Yongguk. Thank you for taking me out today; I haven’t felt this happy in years and you letting me cry on your shoulder today made me feel closer to you. Thank you.” I stopped walking and put my arms around him to hug him. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me closer to him. I nuzzled my head into his chest and smiled. He pulled away slightly and looked at my eyes. I felt like we were the only people on the earth. I could see his face come closer to mine and I slowly closed my eyes. Not long after I felt the familiar lips I accidently felt on New Year’s on my lips again. I wrapped my arms around his neck. I could feel my stomach do flips again and I couldn’t let go of him. I came to my sense and realized what I was actually doing. I was kissing Yongguk and he was kissing me back. I finally let go and breathed in. I looked at him and he looked at me. Did I seriously just kiss him? I smiled and thought about it. I did just kiss him and it felt wonderful.

“Marichuy, I-I don’t know came over me. I’m not gonna lie, I have been wanting to do that for a while. You are someone I have grown to care about you a lot and I want to show you.” He came in closer and pulled me in for another kiss. Our lips connected and I felt my stomach do slips again. I couldn’t stop this feeling but it didn’t matter because I liked that feeling. He deepened the kiss and wrapped his arms around my waist.

“Noona you’re finally ba- OH SWEET BABY JESUS. DAMN HYUNG MIGHT AS WELL JUST ON HER FACE!! JONGUP COME OVER HERE THIS IS SO MUCH MORE BETTER THAN SPONGEBOB!!!” I quickly pulled away and looked away from both Yongguk and Zelo. “ Damn noona, I never thought that you would go for Yongguk hyung. Well maybe the whole kiss thing during new Year’s sparked something.” He nudged me slightly and I heard Jongup run to the door.

“What happened?!!” he looked between me and Yongguk with a bag of popcorn and a can of soda in his hands. Maybe kissing Yongguk in front of the door wasn’t the greatest idea.

“Nothing. Nothing at all. Now go back inside and act like you saw nothing if you know what’s best for you.” Yongguk glared at the two maknaes. They CLEARLY got the message and then laughed nervously.

“Ehehehehe what are you talking about hyung? I didn’t see anything. Ehehehehe.” Zelo and Jongup looked at each other and ran away. I sighed and looked at Yongguk nervously. He pulled me into a hug and kissed my cheek.

“Sorry, I just didn’t the others to find out about us. Yet.” He looked down at me. I looked at him and smiled then thought for a bit.

“Yongguk what is “us”?” I looked at him curiously and he smiled at me.

“Marichuy do you want to be my girlfriend?” he held both of my hands and looked at my eyes. I could tell that he knew I was surprised by his question because he started to chuckle a bit. “Well? Yes or no? I prefer yes.” I smiled at him and pressed my head against his chest to hide my blush.

“Yes.” I wrapped my arms around him and he laughed a bit but it wasn’t his typical laugh it was a really cute laugh. He put his arms around me and kissed the top of my head. “But, how are we gonna tell the others?” I looked up at him and I could tell he was thinking about the same thing.

“I don’t know but it shouldn’t be that hard right? Let’s go inside now.” he held my hand again and walked in the house. “FAMILY MEETING EVERYONE IN THE LIVING ROOM. NOW.” I winced at how loud Yongguk yelled throughout the house. I saw all of the boys run into the living one after another. He looked at me and smiled then took me into the living room. I swallowed my saliva and then puffed my chest out. You can do this Marichuy!

“Marichuy, why are you holding hands with Yongguk?” I looked over at Youngjae who asked me. I looked at our hands and was going to pull away but Yongguk held my hand tighter.

“Me and Marichuy are…dating.” Yongguk stated bluntly. Well that went faster than I thought it would.

“WHAT!??!?!! MARICHUY HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO OPPA?!!! I THOUGHT YOU LOVED ME!!!” I looked at Himchan who dropped to the ground on his knees and wailed uncontrollably.

“Uuhh Himchan control yourself.” I rubbed the back of my neck awkwardly.

“Get up hyung it’s not like you even had a chance.” Daehyun scoffed at Himchan.

“What you did Daehyun?” Himchan started to blubber nonsense. I felt Yongguk hold my hand tighter and I looked at him slightly. He was straining his jaw. I looked at the rest of the boys who were all awkwardly looking at me and Yongguk. Maybe it’s too soon to actually date Yongguk. I sighed and Yongguk noticed.

“Guys stop you’re making Marichuy feel awkward.”

“You’re making us feel awkward.” I looked at Daehyun surprised by him. I thought that he would be the first to agree. He always was the more understandable one.

“Daehyun…” I sighed and then thought for bit. Maybe they’re right, me and Yongguk aren’t good together.

“Noona, don’t worry Daehyun is just being grumpy. I think you and Yongguk hyung look good together! After all you guys did kiss on New Year’s!! It’s meant to be!!”

“Yeah noona me and Jongup hyung are fine with it!! But I still get to sleep with you!” Zelo ran up to me and hugged me. I smiled and hugged him back.

“Yeah, I’m fine with it too. I mean I was kind of waiting for you guys to already say you like each other what with the whole teasing and then Yongguk hyung stealing glances at you EVERY second. Just don’t be too touchy in front of me.” Youngjae shuttered at the thought of me and Yongguk being all cuddly in front of him. I looked at Himchan and Daehyun. Himchan was the first to agree.

“Alright, but this doesn’t mean I can’t hug you whenever I want!” Himchan ran up to me like Zelo and tore me away from Yongguk and hugged me lifting me up slightly. I squeaked and felt someone tug at my waist I turned my head and saw Yongguk with a serious face on and pulling me out of Himchan’s hug. Finally my feet touched the ground and I was at Yongguk’s side again. I looked at Daehyun with a worried look. I’m not gonna lie, I feel kind of bad but it’s not my fault I fell in love with Yongguk! Well I guess it kind of is but still! I sighed and looked at Daehyun with worried eyes again.

“Do you really like Yongguk Marichuy?” I was about to answer but Yongguk did instead.

“Of course she does, that’s why she kissed me back AND is holding my hand right now.” he lifted our laced hands up for everyone to see. I looked at Yongguk who was smirking slightly. I pulled our hands down and gave him a sharp look.

“At least we know who wears the pants in this relationship.” I looked over at Youngjae who was now having a laughing fit with Zelo and Jongup. I heard Yongguk murmur a shut up at them and shot a glare their way making them shut up immediately.

“I wasn’t asking you Yongguk.” Daehyun looked over at me and I could see sadness in his eyes. What’s wrong with him? Why isn’t he happy for me?

“She’s just gonna say the same thing-unff” I elbowed Yongguk’s side and then looked at Daehyun.

“Daehyun, I’m sorry if you feel awkward but…I do like Yongguk and a lot.” I looked away because I felt a blush crept up into my cheeks. I heard Daehyun sigh and I looked up at him.

“I’m glad you found someone who you like Marichuy. We can still be friends though right? I’m still your favorite?” he broke into a smile but I could tell that he still looked sad. I broke into a smile too and walked over to him and hugged him.

“Of course you are Daehyunnie oppa~” I pinched his cheeks and he smiled genuinely this time. I stopped when I heard something growl. I looked down at his stomach and then back at his face. He laughed shyly and then I told them we got ramen for all of them. They pulled the bag out of Yongguk’s hand and then ran into the dining room. I was about to go with them when someone stopped me. I turned around and saw Yongguk smiling at me. I smiled back and he pulled me closer to him. He put my hands around him and then cupped my face. I could feel the same freaking heat that has been on my cheeks all day creep up again. I wasn’t really used to skinship.

“You like me a lot?” he smirked and pecked my nose. I scrunched my face up and he chuckled. “Well do you?” this time he pecked my lips and I opened my eyes. I nodded a little and then tried to pry him off. “I won’t let go until you give me a kiss back. I sighed, this guy likes too much skinship! I went on my tippy toes and gave a light peck on his nose.

“There.”

“Not good enough~” I groaned again. “Oh come on Marichuy don’t act like you don’t want to kiss me. I know that you want to kiss me and do so much more.” He nuzzled my neck and chuckled. I could feel his low voice vibrate throughout my body and I shivered.

“Don’t be so greasy you're turning into Himchan” I kissed on the lips and then pulled out of his grasp and ran to the dining room laughing and having him run behind me.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

YAYYYYYYY THEY'RE TOGEHTER NOWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!! LOL yup well this is the end hope you guise liked it....JUST KIDDING!!! THIS ONLY THE BEGINNING!!! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! lol ok so its not that either but yeah, anyways hope you liked it!! was it too rushed? idk i dont think so but maybe you do. Well anywayssss Daehyun is jealous and was all sad :( im sorry daehyunnie!!  this was pretty damn long guise!!! (that's what she said) DAMN!

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!!!! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

thank you so much to those 17 subscribers!!!! i love you all VERY VERY much!! i would just like to thank you all for subscribing to my story!!!

-- xbbyvoleak

-- exofantasticelfshine

-- omgitszamzam

-- Onceinalifetime

-- Crazyhyper09

-- TheAwkwardOne

-- Skulls

-- ChalienaRose

-- Xd100608

-- MissC01

-- tany1234

-- wordless-expressions

-- cranberrylips

-- Yonggukswipeu

-- Shishimato_babybap

-- Yeners

-- Kpopxoxo

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SUBSCRIBING!!

tumblr_md4klbpY1I1qmrsi5o1_400.gif

tumblr_mbad9oUivg1rsvetho1_500.gif

[IMG]

[IMG]

tumblr_m5sn3zGvIG1rymvh5o1_400.gif

Rofl this gif makes me laugh becasue the chick who's holding basically just shuts him up with the coffee lol

he's all like:HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAhaha..oh umm *sips cause he doesnt have another choice*  XD