38-Two Weeks?!

B.A.P's Bootcamp

Marichuy’s P.O.V

I woke up to the sound of my phone go off. I stirred around until I was fully awake. I sat up and still had Zelo’s head on my lap. We were all in the positions we were last night. I looked for my phone and saw that it was on the kitchen table. I slowly and quietly unleashed myself from Yongguk’s grasp and set Zelo’s head down on the couch. I walked swiftly over the others and sighed in relief when I reached it. I looked at the time and saw that it was six in the morning. I looked at the missed call; it was Cho. Crap, I called back and went inside the bathroom.

“Hey where are you?” I heard his rushed voice from the other line.

“I’m so sorry Cho, I over slept! I’ll be there soon! Again I’m so sorry!” I apologized to him.

“I don’t want to scowl you Marichuy, just get here soon we have to talk about some things with Block B.” he sighed and replied. I nodded even though he couldn’t see me.

“Yes sir, again I’m so sorry.”

“It’s okay Marichuy, now stop apologizing and get over here.” he chuckled and then we hung up. I sighed and then washed my face. I looked at my clothes; I can’t go in these clothes! I left the bathroom and bumped into someone. I looked up and saw that it was Yongguk; damn my short height. He looked sleepy but worried.

“Who were you talking to?” he asked in groggy voice. I smiled at him and hugged him. He hugged me back and kissed me on the head.

“It was Cho, I’m late for work. I have to leave right now.” I sighed and then released him. “Can I borrow clothes?” I asked him. I had my own clothes that I was going to change into yesterday but they weren’t for dancing. He looked surprised and then smiled. I smiled back because it’s impossible to not to.

“I don’t think they’re gonna fit but we’ll try.” He let out a light laugh and took me to his room. He looked in his drawers and pulled out some black sweats and a muscle shirt that had the sleeves cut down.

“Umm, Yongguk?” I looked at him awkwardly. If I wear that shirt than you’ll definitely see my bra and well, my sides.

“Yeah I know, I’m looking for a wife beater… here we go!” he pulled one out and I sighed in relief. I grabbed the clothes and ran to the bathroom. I changed and then brushed my hair. I heard a knock on the door and opened it. “Kang is gonna take you right now or well when you’re ready.” Yongguk looked at me. He smirked when he saw how baggy everything was on me. “I told they were going to be big on you.” He pulled on the waistband and chuckled. I slapped his hand away and laughed.

“Okay I’m ready. Are you staying?” I asked him and he nodded.

“I still have to wake up the others, sorry~” he sighed. I smiled at him, he’s taking responsibility and that’s a good thing. He seems like a big brother to them all now.

“Don’t worry about it, I’ll see you later. I love you Gukkie~!” I hugged him and he kissed me. He walked me to the door and then I left with Kang. The ride to the building was quiet but it wasn’t an awkward quiet. When we got there I thanked him and then went inside. The receptionist told where they were and I thanked her. I hurried myself to where they were and I sighed in relief when I finally arrived. I walked in the dance studio and bowed to them all. “I am so sorry that I am late. I promise it will not happen again. I hope I haven’t cause any problems.” I looked up at them but they didn’t seem mad. They just nodded and smiled. I looked over at Cho who was also smiling. Well, I guess I haven’t caused any problems.

“Don’t worry about it Marichuy, we’ve all been late at least once. Come on, sit down with us.” Zico stood up and brought me over to their little circle on the ground. I smiled at him and nodded.

“Alright, now that we’re all here, I wanted to talk about an important event.” Cho got serious with us. I looked around and saw that the others were all serious too. I swallowed and listened to Cho. “We have been doing very well economically these past couple of months after some incidents; something that I am very proud of. But, with the whole remodeling we are going to need a little more.” He paused slightly and looked at us all. “My uncle, who is known to be a very successful man economically, is going to marry soon. He wants someone to perform this wedding. He doesn’t want something simple though, he wants Block B. He also wants something new from them. If he is pleased then he’ll help us with the remodeling.” Cho paused again and looked around again. He stopped at me and I jumped slightly. “Do you think you can make another new dance for Block B?” he was asking me directly. I nodded immediately.

“When is the wedding?” I asked him. If I know the date then I’ll be able to know when it has to be perfect.

“In two week.” He replied meekly. My eyes bulged and I choked on my saliva.

“Two weeks?” we all blurted out. Cho sighed and nodded. I ran my fingers through my hair and started thinking about different styles of dance. What song are they even going to play?

“Umm, sir what song are we going to play?” I looked over at Zico who looked worried about the performance too.

“I’m sorry I didn’t tell you earlier, to be honest I didn’t know about it until yesterday.” Cho apologized. He sighed and then looked at Zico. “Do you think you could make something up? Maybe you already have something?” I felt completely terrible for Zico. I looked over at him and he honestly looked like he was about to rip his hair out.

“I-I think I might have something that I can bring up. Does it have to be romantic?” Zico responded. Cho nodded and said yes; well obviously it’s a wedding. Ok, no time to be sarcastic; actually no time at all. Cho got up and stretched.

“I’m sorry for such a short notice guys, I believe in you guys though. Good luck!” he patted my shoulder and P.O’s because we were closest to him and left. The others sighed and whined.

“This is going to be the most terrible two weeks of my life!” cried P.O and the others agreed. Well, I don’t think we’re going to practice their comeback dance this week, or the next. I looked over at Zico who was in his own little world. I could tell he was freaking out on the inside. He sighed and got up without a word. He walked towards the door and stopped before he left.

“I’m going to the recording studio. I’ll call you guys later when I have something.” He said over his shoulder and then left. I looked at the others and they already looked worn out. Kyung looked most worried though, he was looking at the door where Zico just left. He shook his head slightly and then looked to the floor. I furrowed my eyebrows at him. I wonder what he’s thinking. I sighed and got up from the floor. The others looked at me with weird looks.

“Why are you’re clothes so baggy? Your pants are falling.” B-Bomb snorted at me. I looked at my-well Yongguk’s sweats and saw that they were sagging. I pulled them up but it didn’t really help. Well at least my underwear isn’t showing. “You look like a guy.” He smirked at me. I stuck my tongue out at him.

“Why are you smirking then huh? You like girls who look like guys?” I retorted back. He stood up and stretched.

“No I just think you look funny with baggy clothes.” He chuckled. “Anyways, what are we going to do now?” he looked at the others who were all scattered around the floor.

“I don’t know; we can’t really DO anything right now. We don’t have a song to dance to or a song to sing.” Taeil responded. B-Bomb looked at me with a questioning look.

“What?” I asked him with a confused look.

“You’re the dance instructor! You’re technically in charge! What do we do?!” he pointed at me. I frowned, damn it he’s right. I shrugged my shoulders.

“Well, let me think…. Since it’s gonna be a romantic song I think that there should be girl dancers too. I think that would give it was better feel. Having a couple dance with definitely work out.” I looked at them and they were all nodding while thinking about it. “So… where do you guys umm keep them?” I asked them awkwardly. I don’t really know where the other back-up dancers were since I just got here and they don’t even have their own building. I looked at them and they all started to laugh hysterically. I rubbed the back of my neck and I could feel my cheeks heating up.

“They’re not equipment noona!! Ahahahaha!! They’re off of work right now! ahahahaha!!” P.O said between laughs. They finally settled down and wiped their tears from laughing so hard. It wasn't even that funny~!

“Well then, now that you’re done; Why don’t you guys start stretching?!” I huffed and started to walk towards the door. They all sighed but did it anyways. I looked over at Kyung and saw that his worried face was on again. I came up to him and asked him to follow me. Of course not without getting a greasy smirk from him and hoots from the others. I rolled my eyes and then brought him out of the room. He leaned on the wall with his hands in his pockets and smirked.

“What’s up babe?” he asked in his greasy voice and I winced at it.

“Ok first of all: don’t ever call me that again. Second: I have a serious question to ask you, so please stop being a grease ball for a bit.” I told him. I looked at him and he nodded. He actually looked serious. “Are you okay? You seem really worried about this whole thing?” I asked him honestly. He looked at me in the eyes and I didn’t falter. Even though he’s a weirdo sometimes-well most of the time I still want him to trust me.

“Of course I’m worried. I’m most worried about Zico though, he’s gonna have it really rough. I know I’m going to help him and he does too but him being the leader, it makes him feel like he’s the one that should be doing all the work.” He sighed, and let go of his bad boy image. “I’ve known Zico the longest and even though he may seem happy sometimes he’s actually stressing out on the inside. He’s like a brother to me and I don’t want to see him so worried about these things. He always overworks himself too much.” he ruffled his hair and leaned his head on the wall. I walked over to him and patted his back. He looked at e surprised but smiled. He actually has a cute smile when it’s not all greasy. “I think the one that you should be comforting is Zico not me.” he ruffled my hair and nodded his head towards the hallway. “Go, I’ll tell the others that you had to go do something. After all Zico could use some positive energy and you have a lot of that.” he smiled. I smiled back and then headed towards the recording booths. I asked one of the workers nearby if they saw him and the pointed to the one he was in. I thanked them and then knocked on the door. I heard someone come to the door and I saw that it was Zico. He already looked worn out and completely stressed.

“Hi, oh I was just wondering if you were okay.” I asked him awkwardly. Well this went out way smoother in my head. I looked at him and he nodded weakly. “You sure don’t look okay; do you want something to eat or maybe a drink?” I asked him but he looked annoyed.

“I’m fine, I just need to be alone.” He replied in a cold tone. Well, someone definitely has mood swings. I guess I can’t blame him though.

“I was just trying to help, that’s all. Sorry if I bothered you.” I raised my eyebrow lightly and then turned around to leave.

“Wait, I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to sound mean. I’m just- I’m”

“Tired? Worried? Stressed?” I said.

“All of the above.” He nodded and smiled weakly again. He opened the door wider so I could come in. “How can I help you?” I asked him as I sat on one of the soft sofas.

“Have you ever been in love?” he sat in a computer chair in front of me. I froze lightly when he asked me that and a picture of Yongguk popped in my head. I smiled and nodded at him.

“How does it feel like?” he asked me with a serious tone as he grabbed a notepad. I looked at him surprised.

“You mean you’ve never been in love?” I asked him bluntly. I sighed and slouched in his chair.

“Not really, but that’s not the point. I want to know what love is like in the eyes a woman.” He sat up and looked at me. I nodded and thought of everything I felt towards Yongguk.

“You better be a fast writer.”

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

yayyyyy i finally updated!!!! I'm soooooo sorry i took so long to update!! but i fianlly did so yeah!! lol i hope you guise like it!!!!

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3