61-Stop it

B.A.P's Bootcamp

 

Marichuy’s P.O.V
 
I saw them practice to all of the songs it was already late at night and I still wasn’t sure if I should be part of the concert. I sighed and thought about it; I decided to message Samchon about it. I waited for him to reply and when he did he encouraged me to join, even though he was positive about it I still felt nervous about it. It was already around seven at night and the boys were taking a break. I saw the concert director come over to me with a smile. He instructed me to follow him to another room so we could talk.
 
“How are you doing?” he asked brightly and I smiled telling him I was good. “So, have you made a decision yet? They have to start practicing their other performances and I have other girl dancers if you don’t want to do it.” he explained nicely and I nodded. I thought about it but got pulled out of my thoughts when I saw one of the girl dancers come over. I only saw her silhouette by it looked very familiar.
 
“Is this the indecisive dancer that you were talking about sir?” I knew that annoying voice that I had already learned to hate within seconds when I heard it. I tried my best to act like she didn’t mean a thing to me. I saw the concert director give her a stern look and I smiled inwardly.
 
“She’s not indecisive she just has the schedule of a choreographer, something you wouldn’t understand because you aren’t at her level yet.” He said with a proud voice. I couldn’t hide my smile and I looked up at her, Mi Rae. I could see anger boil up in her eyes, she stomped away towards the other girl dancers and I face the director happily. “Do you see why I want you to be part of this now?” he ruffled my hair and I nodded. I looked at him confused when I thought about Mi Rae being here.
 
“Is she new?” I asked him simply. He nodded sadly and sighed.
 
“Sadly yes, I had to bring more dancers to the concert, but if you join she won’t have to be part of it. They were all actually going to audition, I hope you make the right decision,” he paused and looked at the group of girls that were stumbling over each other while stretching. “For the both of us.” He chuckled and I laughed with him. I looked over at Mi Rae who was glaring directly at me. Instead of giving her a look of annoyance I gave her a wave and a smirk. She scoffed and looked away.
 
“I would love to be part of the concert sir,” I turned over to the director and he smiled brightly. He clapped his hands and then sent the others out of the room. Of course Mi Rae didn’t leave without showing me her glare but I waved it off. The director brought me into the room that B.A.P and the rest of the dancers were taking a break in. he announced that I was going to be part of the Never Give Up performance as well as Moon and Zelo’s stage. They cheered happily and the back-up dancers congratulated me. Ever since I came to watch the boys perform I’ve become close to the back-up dancers too. I bowed and thanked them all for welcoming me. The director told me that we would start tomorrow and that for now I could just watch for the rest of the time. I talked with the other dancers and I noticed Yongguk went out of the room. I heard him say he was going to get more water. I waited for him to come back and when I realized that he was taking a long time I made an excuse to go out of the room. I looked around and decided to go towards the café. I don’t know why but I had this weird feeling. I looked around and I saw a familiar figure, actually, two familiar figures. I walked closer so I was able to listen in on what they were saying. I could heart eh annoying voice that I hated and the familiar low voice that made me melt every time I heard it. His voice sounded annoyed and angered while on the hand the other voice sounded pleading. I could see her pull out fake tears from her eyes and fall into his arms. I could feel myself boil with anger but I held back. I wanted to see what he would do. I could see his eyes soften but they hardened when he saw the couple ring he had on. He gave to girl a hateful look and pushed her off him. Of course lightly, no matter what I know he would never hurt a girl despite what they did. I smiled inwardly and I was about to come out from hiding when I stopped myself. My eyes froze as well as my body. I couldn’t believe what I was seeing. She kissed him; she attacked the lips that I claimed to be mine. I balled my fists and yelled at Yongguk to pull her off. I waited and even though it was a short wait I still had to wait. His reaction to the kiss erased all anger I had towards him though. He spit out and wiped his lips with the sleeve of his shirt then he wiped his sleeve on the wall. He gave her one last glare and then walked again. Claiming he never wanted to see her again. I hide behind so he couldn’t see me when he walked past. I watched him walk away and I could tell by his walk that he was angry. He walked over to the practice room and before he entered he took a deep breath then releasing it. I watched him go in with a smile and no water bottles. I looked back at where he was just at with Mi Rae and I realized she was gone, or at least I thought. When I turned back around I saw her there with anger brewing in her eyes. She slammed into the wall and raised her hand to slap me. I didn’t have enough time to move but I didn’t feel her hand touch my face. I opened my once closed eyes and saw that someone was holding her arm. She looked over to see who it was and was surprised like me.
 
“Don’t you ever touch her.” he had a strong voice filled with anger. He gave her a glare that could kill; still shocked to see him he took his chance to push her away.
 
“Daehyun…” I breathed out and he stood in front of me. I could see the fear in her eyes and she rushed away without a word. When she was out of sight he turned to me worried.
 
“Are you okay?” I asked worried. I looked me over and I nodded smiling. “She didn’t do anything to you right?” he asked like a protective brother.
 
“Nope, I’m perfectly fine.”! I said with a bright voice to hide my sadness and anger. He looked into my eyes with a knowing look.
 
“No you aren’t, you know who she is.” He sighed and then motioned me to follow him. “Don’t worry, you don’t have to be nervous about her at all.” He supported me with a smile. I nodded and he ruffled my hair. “Is there something else that’s bothering you?” he asked me. I thought about telling him and decided that it would be fine.
 
“I saw her kiss him…” I trailed off. He stopped in his tracks and looked at me. “He pushed her away though,” I added when I saw rancor build. It calmed most of it but some still remained.
 
“I’ll talk to him.” he said blandly and I shook my head.
 
“No, I don’t want him to know about this, please Daehyun, don’t tell him.” I pleaded him and he sighed reluctantly.
 
“Fine, but the reason I do this is because I care about you Marichuy, I’ve grown to love you like a sister and I care about you.” He came closer to me and pulled me into a hug. I lightly placed my arms around him and buried my face in his chest.
 
“Thank you,” I said softly.
 
“Marichuy.” I looked up when I heard my name being called by him. Yongguk stared at us angered. “Wow, I thought this whole thing would never happen again. I guess I was wrong.” He glared at us and then came closer and pulled me behind him. “I thought you didn’t like her anymore, I thought you said you just care about her like a friend.” He nudged Daehyun’s shoulder roughly. I yanked on his arm so he could stop but liked before he didn’t.
 
“I don’t. Don’t you act like you’re an angel because we all know you aren’t. Unlike you I was comforting her, that’s what friends do when they need it.” Daehyun glared at Yongguk. I stood in front of them and pushed them away from each other.
 
“Guys, stop.” I gave both of them a hard look. I could hear them growl lightly. I walked them back to the room to continue practice.
 
                                                                                ~
 
The drive home was quiet. I sighed and didn’t both to say a word to him. I walked into the apartment first again, without a word. What angered me the most was the fact that he came out and accused us like he never did anything.
 
“Marichuy,” he called for me but I ignored him. He continued to call for me but I still ignored it. I walked into the bathroom to change. I saw the door open while I was only in my underwear.
 
“What the hell Yongguk!?” I tried to push him out but he was too strong.
 
“I said we need to talk!” he yelled and pushed the door open making me stumble back. I tried my best to change as quickly as I could and then glared at him. “Why are you mad huh? I’m the one who should be mad-“
 
“You?! Please Yongguk be real! I saw what happened between you and Mi Rae don’t act like you’re the victim. All Daehyun was doing was comforting when I was confused. Want to why I was confused? Because I saw you two kiss!” I exploded and pushed him out of my way. For once he stumbled from my force and I was able to leave the bathroom. I heard him call my name out again but this time more lightly. “What! what could you possibly want Yongguk?! Last time I remember getting more bottled of water doesn’t mean going and kissing your ex!” I bellowed out instead of letting out my tears. I saw him come closer but I pushed him away. “No Yongguk not today, maybe if you didn’t act like that with Yongguk then it would be different but the fact that you acted like you didn’t do anything is what makes me mad.” I finished and walked over to the bed.
 
“I didn’t kiss her she kissed me! And how do you know it’s her?!” he asked completely confused. I looked at him and thought about telling him what happened that night.
 
“She found out where I live, she came over and told me who she was.” I glared at him. I could tell he was confused but mad at the same time.
 
“Ignore her, don’t listen to her. I don’t know why she’s back all of a sudden but all I know is that I care about is you. This,” he showed me our couple ring that was placed on his finger. “This shows that, I never got her one. If you saw her kiss me then you saw what I did after too.” He looked at me smirking. I looked at him quizzically but nodded.
 
“Yeah but you didn’t push back fast enough.” I added and he let out an annoyed chuckle.
 
“I’ll tell you why, I didn’t pull back because when she kissed me I realized that I don’t have any feelings for her that just showed it. I will never get the same feeling I get when I kiss you with someone else.” He came closer and held my hands by force. “That’s why I got mad with Daehyun-“
 
“Stop it though! Stop doubting me and your own band members!” I pulled away from him but it was futile because he just pulled me closer to him by my hips. “Yongguk stop, seriously please just let me go. I don’t want to fight right now.” I whispered to him. I saw failure in his eyes but he listened and let me go. Slowly he released me and I walked back to the bed. Even though I felt cold without him next to me I couldn’t let this go. There has been way too many times where he gets jealous over the other boys and I’m done. I dozed off into a deathly drowning sleep but not before feeling pressure on the other side of the bed.