53-The Truth

B.A.P's Bootcamp

Marichuy’s P.O.V

“Are you sure you’re gonna let me go with Zico? If you come back all mad at me for going then I’m gonna get mad at you too for saying it was okay and then saying it’s not!” I warned Yongguk over the phone. He chuckled and said yes.

“Yes I already said yes, now if you’re gonna go then go now before I change my mind.” He said in an assertive tone. “But! But you have to tell him about us okay?!” he added and I groaned but nodded even though he couldn’t see me.

“Alright but-“

“No buts!” he interrupted me and I groaned again.

“You sound like Samchon! Alright, alright I’ll tell him.” I said reluctantly. “So when are you coming back?” I asked him after I agreed to his deal.

“Well it’s been like three days right? I think I’ll be back on Monday.” He replied and I heard something crash in the background. “Oh my god! I have to go Marichuy I’ll call you later! Bye love you!” he hung up before I could say bye and I looked at my phone weirdly. I shrugged my shoulders and let it slide as a simple accident.

                                                                                                ~~

I was already at the club with Zico and after we finished with the dance competition we headed inside to the stage. I could see the people who were going to rap in line and sweating it out. I looked over at Zico who was looking at them.

“Know anybody?” he asked and I looked at the line of rappers a little closer. I swear I saw a familiar head but I didn’t get to see him because it was his turn. I sighed and looked over at Zcio who was looking at me expectantly.

“I thought that guy who just walked up on the stage looks familiar but I’m not sure.” I furrowed my eyebrows and he laughed.

“Let’s get a closer look than.” He pulled me with him and we walked closer to the stage. I looked at the guy how was on stage. He still looked young; his cheek bones stood out the most to me and that’s when I remembered who he was. “Hey I actually know that-“

“OH! NOW I REMEMBER!!” I completely cut him off over my excitement. He grinned at me and nodded.

“I know him too! Wait, how do you know him?” he asked me surprised. I laughed and started to explain it to him.

“When I lived here Cho had a couple of trainees and he was one of them. I would always joke around with him and play pranks on others. I left before he debuted though and we lost contact.” I sighed and remembered all the good times we had together. I saw Zico’s face bright up.

“So that means that if you stayed a little longer we would have known each other!” he exclaimed. I looked at him surprised and he nodded. “No seriously! I entered the company a year after him! We would have known each other!” he flailed his arms and I laughed in excitement.

“Dude that’s crazy!” I laughed even more and he laughed with me. We settled down when we heard the crowd cheer for… no… no way. Did I seriously forget his name?! I groaned and Zico noticed and looked at me funny, “Umm, I kinda... forgot his name…” I said meekly. He burst out laughing and even pointed at me. I crossed my arms over my chest and sneered at him.

“It’s Hanhae, Don’t worry I won’t tell him.” he said through laughs. I face palmed myself when I remembered his name.

“Of course!! Oh my gaawwd!! How could I forget! I used to call him Hannie when I would !” I exclaimed and pinched the bridge of my nose. Zico burst out laughing even more when he heard the nickname I used for him. I saw Hanhae come over and show his cheeky grin when he saw Zico. I smirked at him when he saw me and he looked at me weird but smirked back.

“Chuchu~!” I frowned at him when he said my nickname that he heard Cho call me. I glared at him but then smirked.

“Hannie~!” I retorted back and he froze in his spot. Meanwhile, Zico was having a laugh attack when he heard Hanhae call me Chuchu. Why Cho decided to call me that I will never know. He glared at me but chuckled and pulled me into a bro hug. “What’s up how have you been?” I asked when he released me. he ruffled my hair and pulled us to a more quiet area.

“Nothing much, I finally debuted, not with this kid though. I got my own group with two hyungs.” He showed off his two other members that were both very attractive if I do say so myself.

“Hot damn…” I said under my breath so they couldn’t hear.

“What about you huh? Why are you back? You missed me so much you couldn’t take it anymore?” He said arrogantly and smirked. I rolled my eyes at him and shook my head.

“I got a job offer to work with Block B so I accepted it.” I replied with a smile and pulled Zico closer to us. They bro hugged and once Zico stopped laughing and we continued talking. We sat at our table for a while and talked together. After an hour or so we decided to leave and go home.

“Bye Hannie~!” I shouted so that everyone could hear but soon regretted it when I heard him say bye back.

“Bye CHUCHU~!” he said it even louder than me and I turned around before anyone noticed he was talking to me. We walked to Zico’s car in silence but it was a nice silence.

“So did you like it?” he asked me as we got in the car and he started the engine. I nodded and  smiled happily like a five year old.

“I loved it! We definitely have to come back again!” I exclaimed and flailed my arms in air. He laughed at me lightly and drove to my apartment. I looked at him while he drove and I felt guilt in my heart. I sighed and tried to tell him about me and Yongguk. “Hey Zico?” I asked him quietly. He tilted his head towards me but kept his eyes on the road.

“Hmm?” he asked with a smile. I sighed and shook my head.

“Nothing.” I replied with a defeat tone. This is going to be harder than I thought. He slowed at the red light and looked over at me.

“No tell me, is something wrong?” he asked me worried. I smiled at him and shook my head.

“If I tell you something that I couldn’t tell you before would you be mad?” I asked him not facing him. /I could feel his eyes on me but I couldn’t face him.

“If you couldn’t tell me before then that’s fine but I want you to trust me now with your secrets.” He ruffled my hair and smiled. “Don’t worry Marichuy, I want you to be comfortable with me.” he continued driving and I mustered up the courage to tell him.

“Then, please don’t be mad when I tell you my secret.” I said nervously. He nodded and pulled over so he could face me. “So, what do you think about Yongguk?” I asked him trying to get the courage to tell him. Why am I so nervous? Oh right, I’ve lied to him about Yongguk and a bunch of other things that had to do with him.

“He’s fine, He’s better than I thought he was but he’s kinda strange when he’s around you.” He said honestly and I nodded.

“Well, I think I already told you that I have known Yongguk for a while right?” I asked him another question. He nodded and started looking at me confused.

“This has something to do with Yongguk?” he asked me and I nodded slowly. “What is it? Marichuy tell me.” he said sternly and I glanced at him. I took a deep breath and mustered up all my courage to spill my words.

“I-I umm, I-I-“

“Just say it Marichuy come on!” he said annoyed. I sighed and then took a deep breath.

“I’m d-dating him…” I bit my lips and shut my eyes close. I opened one eye when I didn’t hear him say anything. I saw his eyes look around; they darted from side to side. He finally looked up at me with worried eyes.

“Why didn’t you tell me?” he asked with a low voice. I sighed and ran my hand through my hair.

“I’m sorry Zico, it’s just I couldn’t tell anyone.” I said quietly. I looked at my hands and I heard him sigh deeply.

“It’s fine.” He said dryly and then started the car again and drove to my apartment. The whole car ride home was terribly quiet and when I thanked him for the ride he just nodded and drove away. I sighed in annoyance to myself and walked up to my place.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

lol yeahhh.... she told him and he well... yeahhh dont worry though everything will make sense in the next chapter!! please bare with me!!! >.< hahaha yeah i put hanhae in it i thought it would be cool to put him in it! XD in case some of you dont know who Hanhae is he's a rapper who now debuted in a group called Phantom but he was orginially supposed to debut in block b.

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!!!!!!!!!! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3