66-Do You Like Being My Wife?

B.A.P's Bootcamp

Marichuy’s P.O.V

“You better not have strippers planned at the party Yoon!” I heard Yongguk shout before Yoonie unnie took me to the bachelorette she had planned. I giggled and then waved goodbye to him. Tomorrow I was getting married to Yongguk. I froze in my spot when I thought about it, it’s not that I don’t want to it’s just that I can’t believe I was going to be a married woman in a couple of hours.

“Hey are you okay” she asked worried. I looked up at her and nodded.

“Yeah, I guess I just can’t believe that I’m going to be married to Yongguk in a couple of hours…” I trailed off. I smiled at her and pulled her with me down to the lobby. “I’m happy though, I’m happy that I’m going to be with your brother.” I giggled and smiled. She smiled back and linked arms with me. She drove to a Karaoke bar where a couple of girl dancers that I knew and Secret (who I had become pretty close to) were waited for us.

“Marichuy~!” they yelled in joy. They came up to me and pulled me into a hug. I hugged them back and then we walked into the bar. Yoonie had ordered a private room for all of us.

“Yah, unnie did you bring the strippers?” Hyosung asked Yoonie. I looked over at Yoonie surprised when I heard her giggle.

“Unnie!” I whined. I face palmed myself and leaned my head on Zinger’s shoulder. She patted my head and told me it was okay. I heard Yoonie giggle and slap me lightly.

“Don’t worry, they aren’t strippers~” she assured me. I sighed in relief a little too soon, “They’re just hosts.” She waved her like it was nothing.

“WHAT?!” I exclaimed at her. She giggled and jumped in her seat.

“Don’t worry, Yongguk said you couldn’t have strippers, he didn’t say anything about hosts!” she giggled even more and I heard the rest of them laugh too.

“Wahh~ I’ve never actually seen hosts!” Ji Eun exclaimed while clapping her hands. I face palmed again and leaned back in the chair.

“Don’t worry Minnie~” Zinger assured me. I sighed reluctantly and nodded.

“I guess it’s okay- wait since when do you call me Minnie?” I chuckled and she shrugged her shoulders.

“I like that! hahaha!” Sunhwa laughed. “Minnie dongsengie~!” she laughed. I shook my head but laughed with them.

“Alright! Let’s get this party started!” Yoonie fist pumped the air. The rest of us cheered and bounced in our seats. We danced around and sang off pitch to the songs for an hour or so. “I’ll be right back!” Yoonie yelled over the music. I nodded and continued dancing with the rest of the girls. Soon enough she came back, but not alone. Behind her was a line of VERY well built men in suits. I saw one come behind me and slung his arm over my shoulders. He pulled a strand of hair away from my ear then placed his lips a centimeter away from my ear.

“Are you the wedding girl?” he said seductively. I winced when I felt his greasiness. I nodded meekly and he chuckled lowly. “I’ll promise that tonight will be a night you won’t forget.” I looked over at him and he smirked. I could hear the rest of the girls giggle and I rolled my eyes. “What’s wrong you’re not enjoying yourself?” he stayed with the same low voice but it didn’t compare to Yongguk’s voice.

“No I am, thank you for coming.” I smiled. It’s not like I can be mean to him, I mean he is just doing his job. He smiled sweetly and then started dancing with me. We danced of course not too close and enjoyed the time.

“Are you having fun?” he asked me and I nodded. “Great! I’ll be right back I have to go get ready for something.” He gave me a devious smile and then walked away with the other hosts. I could see Yoonie giggle and I looked at her suspiciously.

“Don’t worry about it.” she snickered. I saw them come in again with different outfits. They were all in wife beaters and ripped jeans. All the girls squealed and sat down on the couch. One of them started playing Love Song by Rain and I knew what was to come. They lined up and started the dance. I heard woots come out of the other girls. I looked around awkwardly and tried to avoid their gaze. I saw the one that was dancing with me earlier come up to me. He pulled me up from my seat and stood closely behind me. He started body rolling against me. All of the girls squealed and started dancing with the other guys. I looked over at Yoonie and she giggled. She could tell I felt awkward and giggled even more. “Just pretend it’s Yongguk~” she whispered. I could feel my cheeks burn at the thought of Yongguk body rolling against me. I could hear her laugh loudly and point at my face. This is gonna be a long night.

                                                                                ~

“Marichuy~!!! WAKE UP YOU’RE GONNA GET MARRIED TODAY!” Yoonie unnie and all of Secret jumped on my bed. I sprang up and groaned.

“Thanks for the wake-up call guys…” I muttered. They laughed at me and then got off the bed. They pulled me up and we started the day off. I was already done with my hair and make-up. All that was left was getting into my dress. It was almost time for the wedding and I could feel myself get nervous.

“Don’t worry dongsengie you’re beautiful!” I nodded at Yoonie as she helped me get my dress on. It wasn’t long until I was walking down the aisle with Samchon by my side. He handed me over to Yongguk with a warming smile and then went to the side. The wedding began I held onto Yongguk’s hand the whole time.

“You may now kiss the bride.” The Pasteur said happily. I looked over at Yongguk who had his gummy smile on. He placed his lips against mine sweetly. He moved them softly and let go before he went too far. I giggled and pulled him into a hug. All of the guests cheered and clapped.

“We’re finally married.” He whispered to me with a smile. I smiled back happily and nodded.

“Finally.” I repeated.

After the wedding we had the reception party that was planned out perfectly by Omoni. Yongguk pulled me to the side and smiled at me.

“I know you’re happy, but I know it would be better if you had your parent’s here.” he smiled at me. I looked at him with a soft smile and nodded. “That’s why I brought you this.” He pulled out a gold necklace that had two lockets. I looked at them then a t him. “Open it.” he motioned. I nodded and then opened the first locket that was shaped as a heart. I looked inside and realized it had a picture of my mom on one side and a picture of my dad on the other. I looked up at him with teary eyes. I placed a hand on his cheek and pulled him close. I captured his lips with mine and smiled deeply. He let go with a smile. “So then you like it?” he asked smirking. I nodded and then opened the other one. On both sides there were pictures of me and him together. My smile widened even more when I saw the pictures.

“Thank you so much for everything.” I said simply. “I know I say that a lot, but you’ve made me feel so different since I met you and now…” I trailed off with a smile.

“We’re going to spend the rest of our lives together.” He finished for me. I nodded and bit my lip to stop myself form giggling like a crazy fan boy. “Jagi~ Are you happy to be my wife?” he smirked when he saw my cheeks flush red. I nodded shyly making him chuckle even more. We spent the rest of the reception with our friends and family. Soon enough we would be heading to our honey moon.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!! GUISE GUISE GUISE!!!! IT'S ALMOST ENDING!!! T.T hahaha yeahhhh so next update is gonna have the >.< BE PREPARED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3