42-Finally Telling Him

B.A.P's Bootcamp

Marichuy’s P.O.V

I stirred around in my bed until I bumped into something. I opened my eyes and saw that it was Yongguk who was still sleeping. I smiled to myself when I saw his peaceful face still asleep. I felt his arm wrapped around me protectively. I caressed his cheek lightly, the light from outside was shining in through the window and onto him. I gave him a smile peck on the lips and then tried to get up. Yes, tried. His arm was wrapped tightly around my waist making it hard for me to get out of his grasp. He pulled me closer to him. I could see the corners forming a smile. I slapped his chest and tried to push him away. I looked up at him and I saw that his eyes were already open. He was smirking at me when he saw that I was struggling to get out of his grasp.

“What’s wrong? Having a little trouble their? I thought you were strong?” he said in a mocking voice. I punched him on his chest repeatedly. He was laughing uncontrollably like it didn’t hurt. I thought about kicking his baby maker but that would probably be a bad idea. He grabbed my hands and pinned them above my head. He went on top of me and got super close to my face. “Why are you blushing? It’s not like we haven’t been this close before?” he said in a low whisper. I swallowed my saliva and felt nervous all of a sudden. Was I really blushing? I tried feeling my cheeks but then remembered that he had my hands pinned. He chuckled slightly and then let go. “You’re cute when you’re like that. I barely see you like that. It’s cute.” He smiled at me and pulled me into a hug.

“You mean you did all that just to see me blushing and nervous?! Pabo!” I yelled at him and then tried to get off the bed. Yes, tried because again he was faster than me and pulled me closer to him. He pulled me on top of him and had his arms around me. He captured my lips with his and smiled within the kiss.

“You can’t get up without giving me my morning kiss.” He gave me another kiss and then got up. I went to go get my clothes to shower when I heard my phone go off. I grabbed it and saw it was Cho.

“Hello? I’m sorry I’ll be there in a bi-“ I was stopped by the other person on the line.

“No don’t worry Marichuy I was just calling to tell you that you don’t have to come in. We’re just gonna be working on the song. You can relax today~!” It was Zico, but why is he using Cho’s phone.

“Zico? Oh okay, wait why do you have Cho’s phone?” I could feel Yongguk look at me when I said Zico. He came closer and pressed his ear to the phone. I looked at him weirdly but let him listen anyways.

“Oh right, Cho PD hyung just told me to call you. I’ll let relax now~ take care~!” he said bye and hung up.

“What’s up with his cutesy voice? Rappers don’t have cutesy voices.” Yongguk scoffed and rolled his eyes. I smiled at him and pinched his cheeks.

“Rappers shouldn’t be cute either but you are so deal with it!” I pulled him into a quick kiss and then grabbed my clothes to shower. 399196_143809835770155_914889917_n.jpg

“Can I join?” I glared at him and he smirked. I rolled my eyes but smiled because I knew he was just playing around. After I showered he said he wanted to shower so I let him shower while I called Kang to pick us up and bring an extra pair of clothes for Yongguk. I went to go make breakfast for us and set the table. “Hey did you call him?” I heard Yongguk from the bathroom door. I nodded and faced him; something that I should have not done at all. He was in only a towel that was wrapped around his waist. His hair was still wet and dripping. I could clearly see his sculpted muscles that were beautifully toned. I looked up at his face that had a smirk plastered on it. I swallowed my saliva for the second time today because of him. “What’s wrong? Cat got your tongue?” he came closer and before I could run he had already trapped me against the wall. His toned arms were on either side of my head and he was coming closer to me. I thought quickly and thought of something. I smirked which surprised him and then wrapped my arms around his neck. I pulled in for a rough kiss. I tangled my hands in his wet hair and pulled myself closer to him. I bit on his lip teasingly which earned me a groan from him. My hands travelled down to his body to feel his defined abs. They up and behind to his back muscles. I cut off the kiss with a loud smack and left him standing there. I walked away like nothing happened and finished setting up the table. You’re not the only one who likes to tease Bang Yongguk! I could hear him coming closer to me. He came in front of me and picked me up over his shoulder. I shrieked and started kicking around.

“WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?!!” I yelled. He chuckled lightly and then took me to my room. He placed me on my bed.

“Payback!” he started coming closer until the doorbell rang. I burst out laughing and ran towards the door. I opened it and saw Kang.

“GOOD MORNING!!! COME ON IN! I MADE BREAKFAST!!!” I said in a cheerful voice. He looked at me weirdly but laughed and came in. I saw Yongguk come out of the room and I stuck my tongue out at him.

“Oh, here Yongguk. I don’t think Marichuy wants to see your boney body.” Kang tossed Yongguk his clothes and laughed. I burst out laughing again and almost fell. I could feel Yongguk’s eyes on me but that didn’t stop me from laughing.

“That’s not what it looked like couple of minutes ago.” He smirked when he saw I stopped laughing and then went to change. I faced Kang who was busy eating and didn’t hear what Yongguk said. I sighed in relief and went to go serve myself. Yongguk came out fully dressed and sat next to me. “So are we going to the building then?” he asked me. I nodded and felt my stomach knot up when I remembered what we were going to do today. With this crazy morning I completely forgot about it. After we finished eating we all headed to the car and drove to TS.

I could feel myself becoming more nervous by the minutes. I felt the car stop and realized that we were here already. I took a deep breath and got out of the car. I could feel my legs wobble and Yongguk had to help me stand up right.

“Hey, are you okay? Are you that nervous?” he looked at me with worried eyes. I sighed and smiled to reassure him I was fine. He still had a worried gaze on and held me close to him. “I’m sorry, maybe we shouldn’t do this.” He looked deflated. I shook my head placed my hand on his cheek.

“I want to do this. I want our relationship to become strong not weak. If we keep hiding it it’s only going to hurt us.” I smiled at him and he gave me a small kiss before leaving the parking lot. We walked in silence the whole way to Samchon’s office. When we got there I asked the secretary if he was in his office.

“Yes he is miss, but he’s not taking anyone right now.” she said in a stuck up tone. She looked over at Yongguk who was behind me and gave flirtatious smile. I scoffed walked to his office making sure she could see us holding hands. Yongguk was right behind me and whispered in my ear.

“Jealous, are we?” I pulled him closer to me when I heard the secretary walk over to us.

“You can’t go in! Leave right now or I’ll call security on you. Of course not you though Mr. Bang.” She gave him a seductive smile and stepped closer to him. I snorted and pushed her aside. She grabbed my arm and pulled me away from the door. I yanked my arm out of her grasp and gave her a death glare. I felt a pair of hands land on my shoulders and I looked up to see Yongguk behind me.

“Ignore her, you have more authority than her.” he pulled me with him and we walked towards the office door.

“I said I’m calling security!” she screeched and ran to her desk. I was about to run after her and stop her when I felt another pair of arms stop me. This time I saw that it was Samchon. I gulped and stayed in my place. He secretary looked up at us and saw Samchon behind.

“You won’t be calling security anytime soon. This young lady is allowed to come into my office anytime she wants. Carry on with what you were doing.” She said in an assertive voice. I smirked at her and walked into Samchon’s office with Yongguk. Once the door was closed Samchon pulled me into a tight hug. “Oh Marichuy I’ve missed you so so much~~~!!!! My little baby is all grown up! Look at how- well I take it back. You’re still short.” He blurted out and chuckled. I pouted and grumbled. “So what are you and… Yongguk? What are you guys doing here… together?” his eyebrows furrowed and he sat down. Yongguk came closer to me but now to close. I saw as he bowed 90 degrees.

“I’m sorry for bothering you sir but there is something that I want to say.” he had a serious voice that surprised me. I saw Samchon look at me curiously. I looked away awkwardly and rubbed the back of my neck. I started biting my lip nervously and I looked over at Yongguk who was standing up straight again. He looked over at me and smiled.

“What’s going on here?” I heard Samchon ask. He looked from to Yongguk. I sighed and ran my hand through my hair. I felt Yongguk come closer and he took my hand. I could feel myself blushing but I didn’t pull my hand away.

“Sir, I know you may be surprised by our sudden coming but this is very important for us.” Yongguk paused slightly and cleared his throat. “Marichuy and I are…” he trailed off and I shut my eyes close. I took a deep breath and then opened them. I looked directly at Samchon and saw a confused face.

“Spit it out son!” I could hear him getting slightly annoyed. I bit my lip and inhaled sharply.

“We’re going out.” we both blurted out at the same time. Heat rushed to my cheeks and I looked away. I was waiting to hear something come out of Samchon but nothing. I looked over at him and saw a surprised look on his face. I tightened my grip on Yongguk’s hand and tried to figure out what Samchon was thinking.

“S-samchon?” I looked at him but he seemed frozen. After a minute he finally snapped out of his gaze and looked up at us. He had a serious face on and was looking at both of us.

“Since when?” he asked in a monotone voice. I swallowed hard and I tried answering.

“S-since…February.” I answered. Wow, I seriously sound like a wimp. He looked up at me and nodded.

“And you haven’t told me until now? It’s already November.” He said in the same voice. I subconsciously went closer to Yongguk for protection. Yongguk realized and pulled me closer.

“I’m sorry sir we were just worried what you would think. Please forgive us.” Yongguk stepped in. I saw Samchon give a hard look towards Yongguk but then it softened. He looked over at me and then at our hands that were intertwined together. He sighed loudly and stood up.

“I guess I approve…” he said smiling. My eyes bulged out and I smiled like an idiot. Before I was able to hug Yongguk he stopped us. “But, yes there is a ‘but’. Right now B.A.P is on a dating ban.” She informed us and I froze. I felt Yongguk tense up as well. “That doesn’t mean you can’t date. You can date, but just not in public. Understood? Maybe in a month or so the ban will be lifted.  It all depends on how B.A.P acts.” He smiled at us. I went to go hug Yongguk and he pulled me into a tight hug. He lifted me off the ground and spun around. “As punishment for not telling me though you guys can’t go around this building acting like a couple. Understood? Well it’s not like you don’t have e a choice since I own this building.” He grinned and nodded at his own glory. I sighed but understood.

“Thank you so much sir, I promise I won’t let you down.” Yongguk let me go and bowed towards Samchon.

“Don’t promise me that, that’s a promise for her.” he nodded towards me and smiled. “My little Marichuy is all grown up. No though!” he pointed at us when he said the last part. I saw Yongguk nodded vigorously. I could feel my blush coming again. “Now you two get out I have work to do.” he smiled at us and we left. I could feel myself smiling like an idiot. Yongguk held my hand tightly and we went inside the elevator. Once the doors closed he pulled me into a kiss. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him back. We heard the bell go off and we immediately separated. We walked quietly to B.A.P’s dance studio and once we were inside he pulled in a hug and lifted me off the ground. We were both smiling like idiots but that didn’t matter. I didn’t realize that there were other people in the room until I heard loud coughing. We stopped hugging and looked over to see the others cough like crazy. They finally stopped when they realized they had our attention.

“Oh I’m sorry, did we interrupt something?” I heard Youngjae say in his typical sarcastic voice. I chuckled and walked over to him to give him a hug. He tensed up and tried getting out of my grasp. “What are you doing? Your boyfriend’s over there! Go hug him!” he whined I laughed and the person that was next to him which was Jongup. Of course he hugged me back without question and even swayed around.

“I missed you too noona!!!” he exclaimed. I went down the row of the B.A.P boys and hugged them all.

“Why are you so happy today noona?!” I heard Jongup ask.

“Are you pregnant?!!?” I looked over- well everyone looked over to Zelo who blurted that out.

“….No…” I looked at him weirdly. “I’m just happy today that’s it! How about when you guys are done with practice you can come to my place and have dinner!?” they all nodded and agreed.

“Can we sleepover?!?! I want to sleepover at noona’s house!!” Zelo yelled and I nodded.

“If it’s fine with the others I’m fine with it.” I smiled at him and pinched his cheeks. The others nodded in agreement. “Okay, well I’ll leave you guys to your work-“

“Stay, I want you to stay here with me today. After all you don’t have work.” Yongguk came up to me and held my hands.

“Us! WE want you to stay with US!” Zelo corrected Yongguk which made me laugh. I nodded and went to go sit down on one of the chairs. I watched them practice until the sun went down. They were all sweating like crazy by now. It was seven at night already when they took a break. I passed them their towels and water and they all plopped on the floor exhausted.

“Marichuy~ go get oppa his cheesecake! He needs to be reenergized~” Daehyun whined as he crawled closer to me. I laughed at how he still thought about cheesecake like his life depended on it.

“You haven’t changed oppa.” I laughed and patted his head that was still sweaty.

“Marichuy never calls me oppa!” I heard Himchan complain to the others.

“Chill man, I’m her BOYFRIEND and she barely calls me that.” I heard Yongguk complain too. I rolled my eyes at them and grinned.

“I’ll get your cheesecake when we go home. I bought just for you.” I smiled at Daehyun who was staring at me like I was his hero.

“Yes!” he fist pumped the air and took a sip from his water. I looked at the others and saw them all trying to recover their energy. I smiled when my eyes caught Yongguk’s. He was smiling at me sweetly. He mouthed I love you and blew me a kiss. I chuckled at his cheesiness but blew him a kiss back. I think telling Samchon about us was a good thing for our relationship. I’m glad we did it.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

yayyyy i got my internet back so i can update more now!!! nd i have spring break too!!! :D so they finally told Samchon and it went okay!! BUT they cant go public :C yeah i know it ! lol but theyre happy so far which is good!! lol so yeah i hope you like it!! lol what would you do if you saw Yongguk in just a towel? i know what i would do *wiggles eyebrows* ahahaha!! jk jk (lol not really) no but seriously!! i would die happy XD lol okay snywaysss, so i hope you guise liked it!!!

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!!!!!!! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3