17-Alone Time With Yongguk

B.A.P's Bootcamp

Yongguk’s P.O.V

I looked at her eyes. I knew she was hiding something I just don’t know what. I caressed her cheek before I left her. I feel like she needs comfort and at least I hope that when I caressed her cheek she felt something. I walked in to my room and just put some sweats on. Thinking back I’m surprised that she didn’t freak out about my boxers. I smiled to myself; at least I was wearing my heart boxers. I went downstairs and cleared the table. When I walked into the living room to see if the others were there I saw none of them. I looked in the kitchen and it was also empty. I looked at the fridge and saw a note: Noona, since Yongguk hyung snitched on us “being mean” to him and you said that you weren’t going to cook for us we went to go eat out. We’re going to go somewhere where they actually accept us! I still love you though! We’ll be back later. Have fun with Yongguk hyung. Zelo <33

I scoffed at his letter. Pshh, I didn’t snitch I just simply said what they did to me. I crumpled the letter in my hand and threw into the trash. Where did they even go? Whatever they’re not that stupid to run off somewhere they don’t know. I grabbed a bottled water and went to go watch T.V.

Marichuy’s P.O.V

I dried my hair and straightened it. I decided to wear something comfortable.

I walked downstairs to see what the others were doing. I went into the living room and saw Yongguk lying on the couch alone.

“Where are the others?” I asked him while I looked at the T.V to see what he was watching. A horror movie; who watches a horror movie on Christmas?

“They went out to eat.” He said without looking at me, completely intrigued by the movie. I sighed and then sat next to him to watch the movie. I kind of feel bad for the others now. Oh well it’s their fault for being mean!

Half way through the movie it was getting to an intense part Were the main character found a black box that he originally burnt. I pulled at blanket closer to me and sank into a pillow. The man was getting closer to the box and I could hear the suspenseful music grow louder and louder with each step he took. I pulled the blanket closer to my face and put it over my mouth and nose. As he got closer to the box he reached his arm out to grab it I turned my head but still watched from the corner of my eye. The suspense music was ringing in my ears and I could now hear the main characters breathing, it sounded so ragged and rough. I jumped and screamed when I saw something pop out of the box. I grabbed the closest thing to me and used it to cover my eyes. I lowered it and looked at the T.V screen the weird monster thing was on the screen attacking the main character. I pulled what I was holding back up to cover my eyes. I heard Yongguk chuckle. I looked at him and glared.

“What are you laughing at huh?” he looked at me and then looked at what I was using to cover my eyes. I looked at it and saw that it was his arm…. HIS ARM! I quickly let go of it and then shuffle away from him.

“Uhh, sorry I didn’t realize it was your arm. Sorry.” I looked away awkwardly and looked back at the screen. I saw that another scary part was coming up and I could feel myself tense up again. I pulled the covers to my face. Suddenly I felt arms wrap around me and pull me close to them. I froze and I looked at him. Obviously it was Yongguk, no one else is home. I looked at him and he looked at me. I couldn’t stop myself from looking away. It’s like I was in a trance and I couldn’t look away. His eyes were so beautiful to me, like they were indescribable black orbs. I could feel his warm breath on me. His arms felt so comforting wrapped around me.

“Don’t worry, I’m here I’ll protect you.” I could feel him getting closer to me. *Ding-Dong* I pulled back when I heard the doorbell. I cleared my throat and ran my fingers through my hair.

“I-I’ll go get it.” I got up and went to the door. I tried to calm my burning cheeks before I opened the door. Who could be here? Probably the boys; I opened the door and was surprised to see that it wasn’t the boys. It was someone that I didn’t really want to see.

“Long time no see Marichuy, How have you been?” I looked at his eyes. The eyes that would always make me melt, but not anymore.

“What are you doing here Javier?” I gave him a cold look. I looked down and saw that he had a present in his hand.

“I just wanted to see how you were doing. We haven’t talked in a while. Why don’t we go out for lunch?” he used the same charming smile that I used to love.

“I don’t think so, not after I found out about the real you. I’m perfectly fine here.”

“What are you talking about ‘real’ me? I’m sorry Marichuy I don’t know what you’re talking about.” He played innocent and confused. I chuckled slightly.

“Let me help you remember. You remember the last time I saw you? I was with another guy, my friend. Remember when you hugged me? I’m sure you do. Remember when you smirked at him while you were hugging me? Remember how he pulled me away from you? Cause I remember all of that. What I don’t remember is why you smirked at him. Do you? I do remember that when he took me away he told me that your smirk looked like one of those typical player smirks. You weren’t there for that though.” I smiled innocently at him. He had a confused and annoyed face on. He looked at me with pleading eyes.

“You’re right, I am- I was a player but when I saw you with another man it changed me. It showed me that I really do care about you. Remember when you would be tired and you would talk to me after your dance practice? Remember when you would ask me to help you with your problems? If I really didn’t care about you would I have listened that whole time? Just please think about that.” he sighed and I almost fell into his trap if Yongguk hadn’t come over.

“What’s Wrong?” I looked at him. He had a confused look on his face when he saw Javier at the door. He looked at me and I see a slight glint of anger but it vanished quickly.

“Marichuy? You still have the same number right? I’m sorry I haven’t called or anything. I had a feeling you were going to be mad. I’ll text you later.”

“There’s no need for that. She won’t answer because she’ll be too busy with me. Sorry, I’m sure you had your chance and you obviously let it slip.” He put an arm around my shoulders protectively. “Now if you’ll excuse us.” He was about to close the door when Javier stopped him.

“No, I think you should excuse us, I’ve known Marichuy longer than you, and frankly I don’t care what you think I want to talk to Marichuy and if that means calling her then I will.” I could hear Yongguk chuckle and I could feel his low voice vibrate in my ears.

“Listen I don’t care if you want to talk to her. I’m just trying to save you some time because Marichuy clearly doesn’t want to talk to you. Even though you’ve known Marichuy more it’s obvious that you still don’t know her well. Let me feed you in on something: When she doesn’t like someone she doesn’t pay attention to them just like how she isn’t paying attention to you right now. I would be polite but already tried so Bye.” He shut the door and then pulled me back to the living room. He turned the T.V off and then sat down next to me. He looked at my eyes again.

“Are you mad? Who is he to you?” I looked at him; I guess I could tell him the truth. I sighed why do I feel so comfortable with him?

“He’s nothing just a friend. He was my neighbor and I used to be close to him. I would usually tell him most of my problems when I didn’t have anyone else. Kind of pathetic don’t you think?” I chuckled slightly at myself thinking back how could I trust him? “Anyways, I’m not gonna lie I did kind of like him, but just a little! But when I went with Daehyun to the supermarket; where he works I saw him. When he saw me with Daehyun he hugged me which he never has done ever! When I pulled away I noticed some tension between them, that’s when got pulled out of the store by Daehyun and that’s when he told me that Javier is a player and what not. So yeah, you should feel lucky because I’m telling you this. I never really tell anyone my problems especially someone who I just met.” I pointed at him and smiled. Honestly, I felt so much more better talking about it with him. I felt so free with him like I could trust him with my words.

“I like it when we’re like this. Although it still is kind of funny when you freak out but I’m glad that, that we’re getting to know each other more.” I looked at his eyes and then remembered what was about to happen a couple of minutes ago. I tried to forget about it before I could start blushing again.

“I think you still need to tell me more about you! How about we start right now?” I pointed at him and then felt him pull me into a hug. I froze and then blushed I could feel my arms go up to him and wrap them around him slowly. Why is he hugging me?

“Thank you. It’s been a while since I felt that someone actually cared.” I buried my head in his chest and sighed. I felt the same way, I mean I had Samchon but I haven’t seen him for like two years. I actually felt kind of lonely. We stayed like that for who knows how long feeling each other’s intangible support.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Kinda short i just thought that something like this would be nice! :D thanks for reading hope you're liking it so far!!! omg guise im getting a poster soon!!! yayyyy!!!! its from peek-a-boo!!!! i cant wait I'm so excited!!!!!! *jumps around like crazy* ahhhh GDGSFJDLFJHS!!! LOL ok I'm done. thanks for reading!

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!!!!!!!!!!! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3