33-Remember?

B.A.P's Bootcamp

Yongguk’s P.O.V

After I hung up I came out of the closet I was hiding in this whole time. We were supposed to be on a 10 minute break but it’s been an hour. I’ll just pretend that I forgot. Yeah, that’ll work. As I walked back into the dance studio I thought about what Marichuy said, if she comes then she’ll have to be around Block B. I guess I can deal with it, as long as she comes to Korea, even though she does like them a lot. I sighed and went into the room. I saw the dance instructor glare at me and I looked away. Well, this isn’t going to go well.

“Why are you 50 MINUTES LATE?!!” I squirmed around awkwardly and rubbed the back of my neck. I bowed 90 degrees and apologized. “Whatever, just get ready in position.” Ran over to my position and he started the song. We practiced the dance for about- actually I don’t know, the point was that we danced until we were panting on the ground. “You can have a break, EXCEPT for you Yongguk, you will practice your weak spots.” I sighed and then got up. I practiced as the others sat down and watched.

“Come on Yongguk! Put your back into it!” yelled Himchan. I glared at him. “Yonggukkie~~ don’t get mad~” he started using his awkward aegyo on me that has never and will never work on me. “Hwa jom naejima hajima-“

“No hyung it’s only cute when noona does it!” Zelo interrupted Himchan and I agreed. I could never stay mad at Marichuy when she starts to sing that; she’s my weakness. We finished practice late at night. I told the boys to go ahead because I still wanted to talk to the dance instructor about the push up move. After I finished I walked out and went down the halls to the entrance. I was stopped by Samchon-I mean Mr. Kim; side note don’t call him Samchon in front of him. “Oh Yongguk, you’re still here, well since you’re still here you don’t I introduce you to a group that will be visiting our building for a while. This is Block B, I’m sure you’ve heard of them right?” I looked over the boys he was pointing at. I looked at them each from head to toe. I nodded and bowed slightly since I wasn’t sure of their ages.

“Hello, I hope you enjoy our building for the time being.” I said in my typical plain voice. I looked at them all again and saw one of them step up. A memory flashed in my head; I was on a show with them once. Yeah, it was when I was on lululala. I smiled at them when I remembered how funny they were. The one that stepped up introduced himself and the members.

“Hello, I’m Zico the leader of Block B. Please treat us well while we stay here during our building’s reconstruction.” He bowed and so did the rest. They seem like nice kids; maybe I won’t have to worry about them being with Marichuy.  

“Yes, well I’m glad you seem to be getting along well. That is all Yongguk- oh! Your dance instructor told me what happened today; please don’t let that happen again.” I nodded and bowed then left. I ran over to the van were the others were waiting and then we left for the dorm.

Marichuy’s P.O.V

I woke up to the ringing of my phone, which of course was still ‘Nillili Mambo’ I reached for it but then knocked it over.

“DAMN IT!”  I reached for the ground and fell. “JESUS! THIS IS DEFINITELY NOT MY DAY!” I sat up and finally grabbed my phone. “Hello?” I said in English since I didn’t know who it was.

“Marichuy? Did I wake you up? I’m sorry” I recognized the voice as Mr. Cho’s.

“Oh no don’t worry! You’re fine! What’s up? Oh wait you want to know my answer right?” I remembered our conversation last night. I heard him chuckle over the phone.

“Yes, you’re right! You what do you say? Yes or no?” I thought about it again. If I were to go right now then it wouldn’t be that bad because the dance show is almost over. I bite my lip and thought some more. “No offense honey but I don’t have that much time…” oh right! I mentally face palmed myself. Well, if I go then I’ll be closer to Yongguk and I won’t be alone all the time. Right now me going to Korea sounds so much more better than what I’m doing right now.

 “Okay, I’ll be their choreographer.” I spat out without regrets.

“Great! Then I think that the sooner you come the better! I already bought you a ticket for tomorrow you-“

“Whoa whoa whoa!! You bought it without knowing if I was going to say yes?” I blurted out. Well he IS a rich. He chuckled again.

“Of course not! I had a REAL good feeling you were gonna come so I just bought it. Remember? I raised you when you lived in Korea.” I could feel him smirking through the phone and I just laughed.

“Ok I guess you’re right-WAIT SO I ONLY HAVE A DAY TO PACK? WHAT THE HECK CHO?!” I flailed around and started pulling my suitcases out. I could hear him laughing over the phone.

“Ok, I’ll let you pack. See ya later chuchu!” he hung up and I froze. Did he just call me Chuchu? Like what he used to call me?

“OH MY GAWWD I SERIOUSLY HOPE HE DOESN’T CALL ME THAT IN FRONT OF BLOCK B!” I fell on the floor from embarrassment. Jesus why? How does he still remember that nickname? I slowly got up and packed like a crazy woman. I took a break and called my work saying that I couldn’t go anymore. They were actually pretty nice about it. I sighed in relief because I wouldn’t have to deal with that annoying Henry anymore. I continued packing but stopped when I heard my phone go off. I reached for it and saw that it was Yongguk.

“Noona~~~~~ I MISS YOUU~~~~” I pulled the phone away from my ear when I heard Zelo shrieked over the phone. I laughed at his cuteness.

“Zelo go back to sleep! You’re gonna wake the others!” I could hear Yongguk’s low husky voice over the phone. I melted on the inside when I heard. I was obvious he just woke up because it still sounded raspy. After much fumbling with the phone and Zelo, Yongguk was finally able to talk. “Alright, sorry about that; anyways hey baby~” he tried sounding slick and smooth after what just happened. I laughed at him and then responded.

“Hey, so um, what would you do if I told you that I was moving to Korea? That I accepted the job. Just a question! That’s it.” I asked him trying not to sound obvious.

“I would be the happiest man in the world. I would personally pick you up front the airport and bring you with me to live here.” he said in a mesmerized voice. I smiled and giggled; I seriously have the best boyfriend ever.

“And what if I told you that I rejected it and am staying in the states?” I asked him just to see what he would say.

“I would get really mad at you and then I would personally force you to come to Korea and when you came I would put you in time out for being a bad girl.” He said the last part more playfully. I smiled at myself. “But you probably took the job since you talked about taking the job first right? Yeah I know I’m right, of course I would be right I’m your boyfriend and I know how you think.” I could tell he was smiling by the way his voice sounded.

“You’re right, I took it! I’m leaving tomorrow. Cho picked the time really soon!” I whined.

“Cho? Oh right Cho PD is Block B’s boss. Don’t tell me you know him too.” He whined. I giggled at his voice.

“Yeah I do! He’s like another uncle to me!” I replied and he sighed.

“I’m not even gonna ask you’ll tell me when you get here…WAIT OH WOW SO YOU SERIOUSLY ARE COMING!!! YES!” I yelled threw the phone when he finally processed the thought. I laughed sat on my bed. “When? I’ll pick you up!” he exclaimed.

“Umm, no offense babe but you still don’t have your license do you?” the other line went silent for a couple of seconds until I heard him clear his throat awkwardly. I held my laughter in to let him keep somewhat of his dignity.

“…..Well, I can still pick you up. I just won’t drive…” he finally spoke. I pulled the phone away from my mouth so he couldn’t hear me holding in my laughter. I heard him yawn and I checked my clock. It was barely noon here but it was already three in the morning there.

 “Yah, Bang Yongguk what are you doing up at three in the morning huh?” I scolded him.              “You should be sleeping!” I pointed my finger at the phone as if I was yelling at it. I’m so glad I’m home alone or else I would’ve looked like a weirdo.

“I couldn’t sleep because you’re not next to me.” He replied with a tired voice. As sweet as that was I still was worried about him.

“Yah, go to sleep! You have to pick me up tomorrow! Remember?” I at the end. He laughed lightly at me.

“Yes ma’am, but not before you say goodnight.” He protested. I smiled and then replied.

“Goodnight my sweet but manly Yonggukkie~~ I love you~” I said goodnight and then we hung up. I continued packing until finally finished. I looked at the clock and saw that it was already well past midnight. I plopped on my bed and passed out.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

YAYYYYYY AN UPDATE!!!!!! XD OKAY so i hope you guys are liking it!!! SHES GOING TO KOREA!!!!!! YAYYYY!! OMG YONGGUK REMEMBERS BLOCK B!! LOL I remember watching that episode and laughing at their dorkiness!!!XD okay so I'm still kind of confused about making a sequel or to just keep going so i might not update tomorrow but I'll try to decide before tomorrow!!!! THANK TO MY 2 SUBSCRIBERS I LOVE EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU!!!!!!!! GUISE GUISE!!! HIMCHAN WENT TO THE FANMEET!!! YAYYYYY HE'S BACK...MAYBE LOL BUT THE POINT IS IS THAT HE'S OKAY!!

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!!!!! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3