10-Thunder and Lightniing

B.A.P's Bootcamp

Marichuy’s P.O.V

A couple weeks have passed and the whole compromising thing has been working ok… Zelo and Jongup are getting better at it ever since our whole dance thing. I usually go down there when I don’t have work which is practicing choreography for the dance show that I’m in. Himchan is, working on it but I swear he is such a diva! When I asked him to wash the dishes he said he couldn’t because he didn’t want to break a nail! A freakin nail! At least we’re in somewhat process. Youngjae and Yongguk on the other freakin hand don’t listen to me at all! Well, I can’t say much about Yongguk cause he always spends his time outside. How does he not get cold? It’s already December….it’s almost Christmas! Wow, time flies by when you’re taking care of 6 boys. It also means that I’m going to have to work on a Christmas dance for the show I’m in. You see the show I’m in is like dancing with the stars only in Spanish.

I just finished taking a shower and was drying my hair when I heard Zelo.

“Noona! Are you almost done I want to go to sleep!” I smiled at myself. This kid, seriously everyday I’m becoming more like an actual sister to him. I got out of the bathroom and went to go lay down.

“How was your day at work noona?” Zelo smiled at me. This is kid is so sweet.

“It was good. How was your day here? Are you studying online?” I made sure that him and Jongup were studying online since they’re still young.

“Yes noona~~  don’t worry. Goodnight.” He smiled and closed his eyes, like always he put his arm around me as if I was his teddy bear. I said goodnight back.

I was running through the infinite amount of hallways in the hospital, Sam-chon was holding my hand and running with me. My stubby five year old legs weren’t as fast as Sam-chon’s so he picked me up and ran with me in his arms. We reached the room and could hear the doors open and close.

“Are they alright?” I could hear the panic in Sam-chon’s voice. I could feel him slightly tremble.

“I’m sorry but they didn’t make it. The storm was very harsh; a lot of lightning and thunder. The rain was also very harsh. It blinded Mr. Sanchez while driving causing him go the wrong way. The lightning blinded his view as well. I am truly sorry.” I felt Sam-chon’s chest rumble. I also felt my heart drop; I knew this man was talking about my parents. I felt a knot in my throat and I couldn’t make it go down my dad always told me to be strong, but how can I be strong at a time like this. I clenched my fists and hugged Sam-chon tighter I felt his hand pat my small back. I could feel the hot streams of tears go down my cheeks. In my mind I remember hearing my dad say ‘Be strong things will get better, but not by crying all the time…Of course you can cry but only when it’s worth it. Then when you’re done get back on your feet and act like nothing’s wrong. Things will work out just trust daddy.’ How will things get better after you’re gone dad what about always being together always the three of us, you, mom, and me……?

I gasped and opened my eyes. I tried clearing my throat that felt like I had a knot in it. I looked at my other side to see if I woke up Zelo. He was snoring lightly and still asleep. I pulled his arm off and then went downstairs to get a glass of water. I tried clearing my mind. I haven’t had that dream in such a long time. I forgot how painful it felt to have a nightmare. Why can’t I dream of something nice? I’ve never had a good dream. I still needed to clear my mind so I went to get my boot slippers and a sweater to go outside on the deck. I closed the door behind me and immediately felt the cold air surround me. I stood there and closed my eyes for little bit.

“What are you doing here?” I heard a low voice that vibrated threw my whole body. I jumped surprised by the voice and then looked to see who it was. Yongguk. I tried looking for an excuse.

“I could ask you the same thing.” I looked away towards the sky that was pure black. It’s gonna rain. My body tensed up.

“I asked you first.” I could feel his eyes on me but I was still worried about it raining. What if lightning and thunder come out?

“I couldn’t sleep. You?” I tried controlling my breathing trying not to think about thunder and lightning. I looked at him when I noticed he didn’t answer.

“Same.” I looked back at the sky and heard a rumble. . I tried to control myself from getting scared. I seriously don’t want to make a fool of myself in front of him.

“How do you know Mr. Kim?” I froze at his question. Like I said B.A.P is nosey!

“I-I used to work for TS entertainment.” Poop! Why do I have to stutter!

“Why’d you leave? Did you not like it there?” why do you want to start talking now Yongguk!? Especially about that topic. I heard another rumble and this time I couldn’t contain my wince. I closed my eyes tight and tried to control myself.

“Hey are you ok?” I heard his steps come closer. I opened my eyes slightly and loosened my muscles. I was going to respond but then heard thunder and saw the lightning. I screamed slightly and then grabbed whatever was closest to me for comfort. I lay my head on it and hugged it. I heard thunder again and hugged whatever I was hugging tighter. My breathing quickened but it slowed down when I felt something wrap around me. I could smell the faint smell of cologne. I balled my fists. After I calmed down I opened my eyes and looked up to see Yongguk. My heart quickened at the sight of him instead of the thunder and lightning. He looked back at me and I realized that his arms were what wrapped around me. I heard thunder again and shoved my head in his chest. He patted my head lightly helping me calm down. I could hear his faint ‘shh’ he gave me to help me calm down.

Yongguk’s P.O.V

I don’t know what’s controlling me but when Marichuy hugged me I hugged her back. I couldn’t help myself I knew she needed my protection. I let her hug me tighter when she heard thunder again. She was starting to calm down so she looked at me. I don’t think she realized she was hugging me, but she didn’t let go. I looked at her face and it seemed perfect I got lost in it. She pressed her head against my chest again when it started lightning again. I her head and I could feel her soft curls. Absent mindedly I tried to help her calm down. I guided her inside and closed the door I put the curtains down too so she couldn’t see the lightning. I took my headphones that were around my neck and placed them on her head so that it could block out the thunder. I grabbed the back of her head and pressed her face to my chest. Her body began to relax and I felt her put her arms around me. I could hear her muffled ‘thank you’. I don’t know what took over me but I wanted her to feel safe with me. We stayed like that until the thunderstorm ended, but strangely I didn’t mind it at all.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

What do you guys think??? a little into Marichuy's past and some Yongguk and Marichuy time!!!!! xD i hope you guys liked it!! I might uplod tomorrow if i have time!!! ^^

COMMENT AND SUBCRIBE!!!!!!!!!! <3 <3 <3 <3

****Little rant here lol but I just have to say that please support Block B!! those poor guys have had such a hard time i hope their whole lawsuit thing clears up!!! cus I'm a BBC too and i seriously care about them!!!!! PLEASE SUPPORT!!