40-Oh no...

B.A.P's Bootcamp

Marichuy’s P.O.V

I went inside the recording studio and saw Zico working hard on the song. I quietly went to go sit on the couch so I wouldn’t bother him. I waited for him to finish so I could give him his food. He paused the song and then turned to face me. He smiled tiredly and stretched in his chair.

“I brought you your food.” I passed him his sandwich and he thanked me.

“So what took you so long?” he asked as he took a bit from his sandwich. I looked at him strangely. He sounds like Yongguk. “I was hungry~” he finished. I nodded in understandingly.

“Sorry, I was with a friend. I got distracted.” I smiled at him and rubbed the back of my neck. Smooth Marichuy, yeah I was definitely with a ‘friend’. I mentally face palmed myself. “Is it good?” I asked him about the sandwich. He nodded at me and smiled with his mouth closed. His cheeks were puffed out because of the food in his mouth making him a hundred times cuter. I chuckled at him and checked my phone. It was a little past one in the afternoon. Wow, I can’t believe I spent that much time with him in the studio.

“I tuned it up a little bit. I’m almost done- I think.” He faced the recording table. I saw as he started playing with the millions of buttons. He gestured me to come closer so I did. I stood next to him and waited for the beat to come. I listened to the beat and fell in love with it once it hit my ears. It still had that smooth romantic feel only this time it was lively. It felt like the song expressed exactly what I felt for Yongguk. I unconsciously swayed to the music. Unlike their traditional loud and rowdy party music this song was quiet but just as great.  I looked at him and he was looking at me. He was watching my every move. I smiled at him and nodded in approval. When the song finished I clapped and giggled like a five year old.

“That was amazing! You are seriously the best producer that I know!” I high fived him and he laughed.

“I wouldn’t say that. It still needs more tuning but I think it’s good for now. I’m gonna work on the lyrics for now though. If you want you can go back with the others. They’re probably wondering why you’re taking so long.” He stood up from his seat and stretched. I looked at him curiously. “What? Don’t worry I’ll be fine.” He reassured me. I put my hands on my hips still not convinced.

“You need to take a break. I don’t want you getting sick or overstressed. Come with me, you definitely need a break.” I insisted. He sat back down in his chair and shook his head. “It’s funny how you think that I’m going to let you sit here by yourself while I go with the others.” I grabbed his hands and pulled him up. He whined like a little boy but stood up.

“Stop~ I want to stay here. I have to work on the lyrics if I don’t then we won’t have enough time to record and make the choreography.” He pulled away from me and sighed. I could see his stressed features pop out again. I sighed and Held his hand tight.

“I don’t want you to be locked up here for the rest of the day. Staying in a room by yourself all day isn’t going to give you inspiration for the lyrics. It doesn’t hurt to have a break. Now come on, you’re coming with me whether you like it or not.” I pulled him towards the door but he held his stance. I sighed in frustration. I faced him and he had a confused look on his face. I looked at his face worried and looked closer. “What’s wrong?” I asked him worried. Why does he have a confused face on? Did I do something wrong? I mean I know I’m probably bothering him but he can’t be in here for the rest of the day. He looked up at me with a questioning face.

“Why do you care?” he asked me. I backed my head up slightly. What does he mean?

“I’m sorry, what?” I was the one that was confused now. He looked at my eyes now.

“I said why do you care? Why do you care if I’m locked up in a room all day?” he asked me seriously. I scoffed, this guy seriously has some intense mood swings… kinda reminds me of someone else. *cough* Yongguk *cough*

“I don’t know I’m just know that being in a room all day isn’t a good thing. Now stop asking questions and come!” I yanked him out of the room and he stumbled. We were finally out of that stuffy room and in the hallway. He sighed reluctantly and looked at me.

“I’m only doing this because you keep on insisting.” He frowned but then smiled at me. I smiled back and laughed. I forgot that I was holding hands with him until he tightened his grip on it. I looked at our hands and widened my eyes.

“I’m sorry, I didn’t realize I was still holding your hand.” I pulled away and laughed awkwardly. I started walking to the elevator. He was right behind me stepping on my heels literally. “Zico~~ Stop it~~!” he laughed mischievously. I gave him a playful glare but ended up smiling at him. I looked towards the elevator and saw a familiar figure. Sugar. Honey. Ice. Tea. Yongguk?!?! Why god why!? I slowed my pace and bumped into Zico.

“You okay?” he held me before I tripped. He was behind me holding onto my shoulders. I nodded nervously and pulled away from him. Yongguk turned around and saw me. He smiled and then saw Zico. His smile disappeared. I scratched my head awkwardly and smiled at him. He looked back at me and smirked. My eyes widened and I knew what he was going to do next was not going to be good.

“Marichuy is that you?” he walked up to us and hugged me tight. I was mentally kicking his baby maker. I was holding in my growl and patted him on the back…HARD. “It’s been such a long time since I last saw you!” he pulled out of the hug and gave me a warning look when Zico wasn’t looking. I looked over at Zico and he looked confused and… annoyed? Well I would be annoyed too. I laughed nervously at gave Yongguk a glare.

“Zico, this is Yongguk- Yongguk-sshi. I think I already told you that I know him right?” I tried my best act normal. He nodded and gave Yongguk a side glance. “Well, I’ll see you later Yongguk…sshi. We’ll be leaving now.” I pulled Zico with me towards the elevators but felt Yongguk following us.

“Oh look! What a coincidence! I’m going in the elevator too! Let’s all go together.” He said the last part through gritted teeth. Shoot. Me. Now. I pulled Zico with me and we went into the elevator with Yongguk right behind us. Yongguk stood right next to me and put an arm around my shoulders. I turned my head towards him mouthed the words get your arm OFF! He smirked lightly and looked towards Zico.

“So what were you guys working on? I don’t recall Marichuy being a producer.” He faced me and lifted his right eyebrow. I tried pushing his arm off but he would just put it back.

“It was just a song; she was just helping a little and keeping me company. She’s a very positive person.” Zico faced me and smiled. I smiled back and pushed Yongguk’s arm off me for probably the over nine thousandth time. This time Zico noticed and furrowed his eyebrows. He looked at Yongguk with a light glare. “I don’t think she likes your arm around her.” he said in a stern tone towards Yongguk. He pushed his arm off me and I froze. Oh no, this is definitely not okay…

“Sorry kid but I don’t think you have a say in that.” Yongguk spat out and pulled me closer towards him. I sighed as I tried to cool off. I looked up at Yongguk giving him a look that told him to stop. He saw it clearly but ignored it.

“Too bad, I already did. Oh look here’s our stop come on Marichuy.” Zico yanked me with him to the elevator doors as the opened. I looked at Yongguk who had a glare could definitely kill. He mouthed later with a killing glare. Before I could say anything back the doors closed. I was yanked to Block B’s dance room the whole way without a word coming out of my mouth or his. He stopped at the door and made me stand in front of him. He had a stern look on his face but it wasn’t a glare. “Don’t talk to that guy again. I knew something wasn’t right with him. Promise you won’t talk to him?” he held my shoulders. I looked at his eyes that were looking directly at mine.

“I-I… I can’t, I’m sorry.” I sighed and looked away. Damn it why does Zico have to be such a nice guy? He straightened up and looked at me with curiosity.

“What? Why?” he asked me with concern.

“I- it’s something that I can’t tell you right now but, I will tell you, later though. That, I can promise.” I tried to help him understand. It took him a little while to understand my words but he slowly nodded in understanding.

“Fine, but you better have a good reason.” He smiled lightly and pulled me into a hug. Well at least he didn’t do that in front of Yongguk. I hugged him back lightly.

“Hey are you guys coming in or- oh I see… well uhh don’t mind us.” I heard Kyung open the door and then close it. I let go and looked at Zico who was holding back his laugh. I chuckled at his face and then we both laughed. I ruffled his hair and we went inside the dance room with the others.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Yayyyy!! i updated!!! you guise should know that i really love you guise cus i went to the library JUST to type this!! i told my dad i had to do homework just so i could type this!!!!! lol anyways i hope you guise like this!!!

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3