11-In The Morning

B.A.P's Bootcamp

Marichuy’s P.O.V

It was already three in the morning and I was still in Yongguk’s arms. Not once did I try to get out of his arms though. I didn’t check what time it was when I came down but I know that I’ve been in the kitchen with Yongguk for at least half an hour or a little more. For some reason though I feel like the storm had been over for a while now, but I didn’t care. I looked up at him face to see if it had stopped raining. His face was lightly silhouetted by the deck light complementing his perfect features. I couldn’t stop myself from looking at him. My heart started thumping loudly something that never happened before, why could that be? I saw his lips move but I couldn’t distinguish what he said because of the headphones. My face probably looked funny because he smiled and then took the headphones off.

“Are you ok?” I heard his soft but husky voice. How is he supposed to be a bad boy? I smiled at him and nodded. I thought to myself for a little and then retrieved my arms from him. I probably looked really stupid right now.

“I-I’m sorry I didn’t mean to jump on you like that. If you haven’t noticed I don’t like lightning and thunder.” I scratched the back of my neck. I feel so stupid.

“Don’t worry about it.” he smiled at me again. He has such a nice smile it’s so cute especially with his gums…. I need to stop this.

“You know you’re actually really nice. I don’t know why Mr. Kim had you guys come over here. You aren’t a bad guy.” he sighed and I knew I had touched a sensitive spot. He became emotionless like how he usually is; He looked away from me.

“G’night.” He said in a monotone and then left the kitchen. I sighed, I felt cold without his arms around me I don’t know why though, and I barely talk to him or see him and now all of a sudden he hugs me and I feel something that I never felt before.  Why though? I sighed again and then walked back to my room where Zelo was sleeping peacefully like the baby he is. I lay down and immediately felt Zelo hug me tight again. I closed my eyes and tried to go back to sleep.

Yongguk’s P.O.V

Why did I act like that with her? It was like I was the old me; I felt my heart beat faster than usual. I can’t have this feeling though it’s not right I can’t like her.  I had to stop myself maybe it was all an act to get something out of me, but what? Why I’m a ‘bad guy’? No I doubt it. I groaned at myself and turned to my side. I tried closing my eyes but I knew it was impossible to fall asleep with all these thoughts going through my mind. From now on, I have to be cold again I don’t want to get hurt again.

Marichuy’s P.O.V

“Noona~~ noo~~na~~~~” I could hear Zelo singing in my ear but I just groaned. I felt him pull my ear slightly. I slapped his hand away and heard him giggle.

“Noona~~~ Wake up~~~ oh my god noona wake up~~” I groaned again and mumbled at him to stop. This kid needs to stop before I yell at him. I felt him get off the bed and leave the room. Thank god. I smiled a little and then fell back asleep. I heard the door slam open and I frowned.

“NOONA!!!!!! YOUR JONGUPPIE IS HERE TO WAKE YOU UP!!!” Oh…my god. I felt to bodies jump on the bed and then lay on each side of me. I could hear their nonstop giggles.

“Hey! Hey, Hey, Hey noona wake up! Hey, Hey noona WAKEY WAKEY!!” they started jumping around on my bed I heard another person come in.

“What are you guys doing to Marichuy?” Himchan. No. No. Just no, he better not come in here.

“We’re waking up noona!” I could hear Zelo’s voice as he jumped around on my bed.

“I wanna help!! MARICHUY YOUR FAVORITE OPPA IS HERE TO WAKE YOU UP!!! I KNOW YOU WANT TO WAKE UP TO MY KISSES!!!!” NOOOOO!  I could hear his footsteps come closer. Je jumped on the bed and then hugged me. UGHHH!!!

“GUYS LEAVE ME ALONE IF I WANT TO SLEEP UNTIL 11 IN THE MORING THEN I’M GOING TO SLEEP UNTIL 11 IN THE MORING!!! YOU TWO!” I pointed at Zelo and Jongup. “YOU GUYS ARE STILL TEENAGERS ACT LIKE TEENAGERS AD SLEEP UNTIL 11 IN THE FREAKIN MORNING! AND YOU!” I was pointing at Himchan now he looked very scared. “ACT YOUR AGE! HOW OLD ARE YOU AGAIN?” I heard him mumble 22.

“EXACTLY! YOU’RE FREAKING 22 YEARS OLD! YOU’RE OLDER THAN ME ACT YOUR AGE MAN!” I heard another door open and close. I looked out the door and saw Yongguk with TERRIBLE messy hair. He was glaring at us. Oh . Alright maybe I’m a little scared of him but you know what? I’m pretty sure a lot of people are. I felt the three boys hide behind me and my eyes widened a little when I saw him come closer. I swallowed my saliva, Might as well write my will now. He was trudging slowly towards us and I swear I could hear that scary music they play in movies when the main characters are about to get killed by the crazy messed up murderer. His eyes were dark and deathly. Oh my god I swear a part of me just died a little.

“You three out.” He pointed at the three cowards behind me. They scattered and ran out the room. He glared at me and then left the room. Once he left the room I breathed out and lay on my back. I don’t think I’ve been that scared in my life. I tried closing my eyes but I couldn’t go back to sleep. How can he be completely different from last night? Maybe he’s not a morning person. Yeah, that’s it. Maybe. I got up from bed and then went downstairs to the kitchen after freshening up in the bathroom. I grabbed a cup of water.

“You’re loud in the morning.” I choked on my water.

“Oh my god Daehyun I didn’t see you there! You scared me.” He smiled at me and pulled his cheese cake out of the fridge.

“Good. It’s my revenge from your yelling in the morning. You’re so loud.” He grabbed a fork and sat down on the island with his cheese cake.

“Really? Well it’s technically not my fault. It’s Zelo, Jongup and Himchan’s fault. Anyways where have you been hiding? I barely see you. I can actually stand you but you’re always gone. Where do you go?” I looked at him. I barely see this kid around the house.

“I found a recording room downstairs. I usually go in there since its sound proof”

“Oh really? You’re the singer in B.A.P right? I want to hear you sing.”

Daehyun’s P.O.V

“Oh really? You’re the singer in B.A.P right? I want to hear you sing.” I smiled at her maybe I’ll sing to her.

“Sure, But after I finish my cheese cake.” I continued eating my cheese cake.

“What do the other members do?” I guess she doesn’t really know B.A.P that well. Well that makes sense that’s why she asked our names before.

“Yongguk, the leader he’s 22 he raps and writes the songs. Himchan. He’s 22 too. He’s vocals and visuals. Me, I’m 19 and I’m main vocals. Youngjae is 18 and he is the lead vocals. Jongup is 17 and he is the main dancer and vocals. Zelo who is 16 is a rapper and dancer.” I took a bit from my cheese cake.

“So, what’s the difference between lead and main?” she had a grin on her face.

“Well you see, its, the difference is, its, why are you asking me? I don’t know.” She laughed at me. Her laugh was so sweet I couldn’t help myself from smiling. I don’t know why but she made me feel different from all the other girls I know. I seriously need to stop these feelings.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Alright I'm done with this chapter I dont know I kinda feel like its a just a filler. I'm gonna start paying attention to Yongguk and Marichuy now. i just want the members to be good with Marichuy so that she doesnt have to worry about them that much. thanks for reading.

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!! IF SOMEONE IS SUPER THAT THEY CAN MAKE A POSTER FOR THIS STORY PLEASE MESSAGE ME!!!!!!! <3 <3 <3 <3

THANKS FOR SUBSCRIBING!!

 

wordless-expressions

tany1234