52-Goign to the Club

B.A.P's Bootcamp

Zico’s P.O.V

“Dude, you’re in the friend zone.” Kyung snorted at me as he chewed on his food. I rolled my eyes at him and looked over at my brother. He nodded and agreed with Kyung. I sighed in frustration.

“Oh my god you guys, maybe I just want to be friends with her okay.” I took a sip of my drink as I watched them roll their eyes.

“Yeah you expect me to believe that ANYONE would want to be just friends with her.” Taewoon rolled his at me as he lectured me about women. “Dude honestly I don’t even know her and I think she’s hot. You should just try to get her to like you.” He continued and I nodded not paying attention. “Are you even listening man?” he pushed my head to the side and started eating my food. I swatted his hand away and continued eating.

“Guys, I appreciate you trying to help me out but I don’t really think I like enough to see as more than a friend.” I replied and tried to get them out of my hair. I heard Taewoon sigh in annoyance and look at me.

“Then can I get her number then?” he asked with a smirk. I glared at him and snarled.

“Dude what the hell?! Obviously not!” he chuckled and I saw him and Kyung have a little eye talk. “What are you thinking? You know what I don’t even know why I ask!” I groaned and ate my food angrily.

“If you didn’t like her than you would have given me her number. You like her little bro just admit it.” Taewoon patted my back. I glared at him and Kyung and stood up.

“I’m done.” I said and left the restaurant leaving a couple of bills on the table. I sighed and walked out down the street to the park close by. It was already late; probably around nine-ish. I walked around the park until I found a bench and sat on it. I sighed and leaned back looking up at the stars. I heard my phone go off and saw that it was Marichuy. “Hello?” I asked with slight annoyance; not towards her though.

“Oh sorry, am I bothering you?” she asked apologetic. I sighed and shook my head even though she couldn’t see me.

“No I’m sorry, I was just a little annoyed with someone else is all. What’s up?” I asked with a brighter tone.

“Oh sorry, well I was just wondering since it’s Friday maybe we can go to that club you were talking about? I really want to check it out.” she sounded enthusiastic. I smiled to myself and nodded when I remember what day it was.

“Oh yeah! Want me to go pick you up? Is Yongguk hyung coming?” I asked her when I remembered about him.

“No he’s in Manila but he said we can go without him before he left.” She said with a smile evident in her voice. I nodded and smiled to myself, great this will definitely take my mind off of the other two.

“Alright, I’ll pick you up in a bit. See ya!” I said with a cheesy aegyo voice that always made her laugh. We hung up and I drove to her house.

I called her when I got there and she said I could go up to her apartment. I walked up to her hallway and knocked on the door lightly. I saw her open the door smiling. She had on sweats that where baggy from her knee up and tight around her calves. She had a large crewneck sweater that had tribal print on it. She smiled at me and even though she had baggy clothes on she still managed to look cute.

“Alright I’m ready!” she exclaimed and we walked out to my car. We drove to the club and I took Marichuy to where the dance competition was going to be held. “So this one’s just solo right?” she asked me and I nodded. “You should join too!!” she encouraged me but I shot her down.

“Oh no wayy~! I can’t dance!” I put my hands in front of me to object. I looked at her surprised and I saw her sign me up. “No!!” I yanked her back but it was too late. She laughed and I groaned. “Do you want to see me fail?!” I whined and she snickered and shook her head.

“No~! I know you’re a good dancer! You can so do this!” She ruffled my hair and we watched as the competition started. It wasn’t long after that she was called up. I saw her start off slow and amateur-like. I saw the others not get as interested in her and when she noticed she smirked and showed her real stuff. Immediately the crowd looked back at her surprised, their eyes were glued on her and no one was stopping her. I heard people start chanting her name which surprised me because I though they didn’t know her. She noticed and looked at the direction the chants were coming from. I was her smirk again and she continued dancing. It was amazing how her body moved perfectly. How she was able to spin so easily on the ground like it was nothing new. Her spotlight came to end and the crowd screamed her name with excitement. I swallowed when I realized I was next. She came up to me and smiled then gestured me to go. I shook myself a little and started popping and locking. Even though it wasn’t like Marichuy’s amazing dance I was still receiving chants from the crowd. It made me feel good; I felt a surge of energy when I heard them calling my name. I finished and they all clapped and whistled. I was surprised by their reaction but I liked it; a lot. I walked up to Marichuy and saw her talking to a group that all had the same letterman styled jacket. She saw me and motioned me to come over. “I want you to meet my old crew ‘The sickest’” she introduced them to me and we greeted each other.

“Hey man you did really back there! Mad props!” one of them complemented me and I thanked him. He nodded and then faced Marichuy. “Damn we really need to chill soon. You said you’re staying in Korea for a while right? You should think about coming to the crew. We all miss you.” He ruffled her hair and chuckled. The others agreed with him and they laughed together.

“I’ll think about it. Dude, sometime this week we can all go chill together someplace. Do ya’ll still have that loft?” she asked them. I noticed the way she talked changed completely and I smirked to myself. So she sounds like a gangster, I can’t imagine Marichuy as a gangster. I heard them say bye and she faced me. “Sorry about that it’s just been a long time since I’ve seen all of them.” She smiled and I heard her voice go back to normal. I snickered at her and she looked at me weirdly. “What’s so funny?” she asked laughing lightly.

“When you were talking to them you sounded all gangster and when you talk to me you sound, normal? I don’t know it sounds weird when you talk like that!” I laughed even more as she slapped my arm when I .

“Whatever! Anyways, can we go see some of the rap performances? I wanna see if I know anyone else!” she sounded excited and I looked at her surprised.

“Since when do you know underground rappers?” I asked her and she grinned at me.

“When I lived here before Cho would take me to these places and I met a lot of different people.” She explained. My eyes expanded when I heard her talk about Cho PD hyung.

“You knew him before?” I asked her and stopped her from walking. She simply nodded at me and smiled. “How?” I asked another question and she rolled her eyes.

“That’s a story for another time. I’ll tell you later for now let’s go see the performances!” she dodged the question and yanked me with her. I looked at her and studied her eyes. Aish, this girl has too many secrets that I can’t even keep track.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

lol yeah this chapter is... lame lol i just wanted to update at least a little so yeah i hope you guise at least kinda like it!! XD IM GONNA CRY GUISE!! I DIDNT THE DAMN TICKETS FOR THEIR CONCERT!!! UGHHHH!! THEY FREAKING SOLD OUT IN LESS THAN A DAMN HOUR!! AN HOUR GUISE!! LESS THAN A DAMN HOUR!! UGHHHH WAEEE!!! I was so sad :( i just hope that somehow I'l still be able to see them!! alright well thanks for reading! OH ok so in case yall didnt know Zico has an older brother and he's in speed! he's pretty damn fine jsut like zico XD so i was listening to Speed and was like hey why not let Taewoon (zico's bro) be at least a little part of the story! his real name is jiseok but i just put Taewoon so i wouldnt confuse yall! haha they were teasing him about.... well i guess you dont know since they DIDNT SAY A NAME! *CUE DRAMATIC MUSIC* HAHA ok I'm ranting too much bye thanks for reading!!

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!!!!!!!! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3