21-Do you like me?

B.A.P's Bootcamp

Marichuy’s P.O.V

I was in a fit of laughter. Seriously.

“PUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! OH MY GODDDD!!! MY STOMACH!!! I CAN’T BREATHE!!!!” we were all watching Tadah It’s B.A.P. “WHY CAN’T YOU GUYS BE THIS FUNNY IN REAL LIFE?!!!” We were on episode 4. I looked at them and they were just looking at me with amused faces. “Do you really not have a driver’s license Yongguk?” I looked at Yongguk and tried to calm my laugh. He shifted his eyes and murmured no.

“He’s already tried three times and failed each and every one of them.” Himchan pointed out. Don’t laugh Marichuy, this is serious stuff. WHATEVER YOU DO DON’T LAUGH. That would be mean if I laughed at him failing THREE TIMES on the driver’s test. DON’T LAUGH.

“……..puahahahahahahahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! DUDE HOW CAN YOU FAIL THREE TIMES!??!” AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!!!” I fell on the floor and started rolling around. I could hear him mumble shut up but I just laughed louder. “I’m sorry but pfffff I just pffff how can you fail THREE TIMES?!” I exploded in another fit of laughter.

“I’m not good with tests okay? Let’s just finish the show.” I cooled myself down and sat back on the couch. We were watching the cook off thing and Yongguk was about to open a wine bottle.

“Uhhh guys why don’t we skip through this it’s kind of boring really. You won’t miss much Marichuy.” I looked at Yongguk who looked nervous and was getting up. Daehyun pushed him down and looked at me.

“Trust me Marichuy you’ll want to see this.” He smiled at me and I looked at the T.V.

“Do you know how to open it?” Youngjae looked at Yongguk curiously.

“Of course hyung knows! Hyung is a man that drinks wine.” Yongguk gestured to himself while gloating. I stifled a laugh as I saw Yongguk’s embarrassed face on T.V.

“Hold your face’s expression.” Youngjae tried helping him. Yongguk looked completely focused on opening the wine bottle. The camera zoomed up on the cork of the bottle and it was completely destroyed. I snorted but then cleared my throat when I saw Yongguk staring at me from the corner of my eye. They showed Yongguk alone and he was talking about the situation.

“Stay calm. Always be relaxed. But I was a bit confused by that thing. Did I look pressed because I was slightly confused?” He tried to play it cool. I chuckled slightly at the whole situation. Jongup came on and talked about their plate.

“At first I thought we were going to win, it was pizza…pizza” he laughed slightly and it switched to them cooking. Himchan was holding a can of sauce and was trying to open it. He failed and passed it Jongup who failed at it too. Daehyun came into the shot and they passed it to him. He opened it with ease and I laughed at them.

“Wow Daehyun you’re stronger than I thought.” I looked at him. He was sitting next to me and we laughed at Himchan and Jongup together. The camera switched to Yongguk again who was still trying to open the wine bottle. Yongguk and Youngjae were completely absorbed in getting the wine bottle open it made laugh.

“Told you I’m a man that drinks wine.” Yongguk said gaining his pride back.

“Yeah and a man who doesn’t know how to open a wine bottle.” I murmured at the T.V. Daehyun heard me and laughed with me.

“What did you say?” Yongguk looked over Daehyun and at me with a threating look.

“Nothing!” I turned towards Daehyun and giggled like five year olds with him. He finally took the cork out with a pop and nodded in an approving way.

“Did you see that?” he looked at the camera and Youngjae clapped in the back. It switched to him talking.

“It was a bit…” he chuckled in the middle of his sentence. “It was slightly tricky because of the time.” I giggled again with Daehyun and made little comments about him.

“Hey Yongguk if I would have known you were good at opening wine bottles I would have asked you to open the one on New Year’s.” I muffled my laugh with my hand and lay my head on the side of the couch so he wouldn’t see me laughing. I could hear the others stifling their laughs too. I looked at Yongguk who was giving me a death stare. “Oh come on lighten up. I’m just kidding!” I switched seats with Daehyun and nudged Yongguk. “Do you forgive me? Huh? Huh? Yeah? Come on you know you want to~~” I nudged him repeatedly and bugged him until he budged and smiled. I smiled back and continued watching. Daehyun was cooking noodles now and he threw one on the wall and I laughed at his actions. I looked at him and he looked embarrassed.

“Don’t worry Daehyun I do the same thing.” I patted his knee and looked at Yongguk. “I can’t say the same for you though. Sorry.” I laughed at my teasing and the others laughed with me. I could see a smile tug at his lips. I looked back at the T.V and saw Daehyun trying to feed the noodle to Zelo who took it. His face looked really disgusted and he went to the sink to spit it out. I laughed at his reaction. We finished the episode with Yongguk, Youngjae and Zelo winning.

“Marichuy watching that made me hungry. Let’s go eat.” I sighed and looked at Daehyun; as expected Daehyun was always the one that got hungry the most.

“Ok, what do you want?” I looked at him and he smiled. I smiled back; I mean how can you not? His smile is priceless.

“I want to take you to The Cheesecake Factory; it’s Valentine’s Day today remember?” My eyes widened and I realized that it was indeed Valentine’s Day. The season for the dance show that I was one was already over which meant I was at the house more now.

“What about us? We’re hungry too.” I could hear Yongguk behind me.

“Order take-out.” I saw Daehyun smirk. I chuckled a little at his response. He looked at me again. “So, do you want to go?” I smiled at him. Why not? I barely talk to Daehyun anymore because Yongguk is always distracting me with his little antics.

“Alright sounds fun. But let me go get ready because I look nasty right now.” I looked at myself; I was wearing sweats and a huge hoodie. I stood up and stretched.

“But what about m-us?” I turned around to face Yongguk. I sighed and went to eye level. He sounded like a jealous son.

“I’m only gonna be out for a little bit. Don’t worry we’ll bring you guys something back.” I patted his head lightly. I glared at me.

“Don’t treat me like a little boy. I’m older than you; you should respect me more.” I let his little rant slide and left to get ready. I took a quick shower and changed into the dress that Daehyun bought me for Christmas. I curled my hair and put some make-up on. I walked back into my room and jumped a little when I saw Yongguk sitting on my bed.

“What’s up?” I walked passed him to go into my closet and look for shoes. I could hear him coming closer and then he stopped. I stood up when I got my heels and turned to face him. I smiled at him lightly when he just kept staring at me. This is kind of awkward I kind of thought he came in here to say something. Not just stare at me. “What’s up?” I repeated myself again. He looked at my eyes and did that weird look he does when he ‘reads’ my eyes. There’s no use in hiding from him since he somehow can tell what I’m thinking by looking at my eyes. I could hear him sigh. What’s up with him?

“Do you like me Marichuy?” I blinked a couple of times.

“Yeah, you’re a nice guy-well when you want to be. I think of you as a friend.” I smiled at him. That’s what he meant right? I mean why would he ask that? Truthfully I think I have feelings for him but I don’t think it would work out. I heard him sigh again.

“I-I’m glad you think that. Have fun with Daehyun and bring me back something. You better not forget about me.” He smiled at me but his smile looked kind of broken. I was going to ask him if he was ok but Daehyun came in the room and asked me if I was ready. I looked at him and smiled.

“I’ll meet at the door. I just have to get something.” He looked at me and smiled back.

“You look beautiful Marichuy.” Said and took another look at me before leaving. I looked at Yongguk who was staring at the ground blankly. I waved my hand in front of his face to get his attention.

“Hey are you ok?” I looked at him worriedly. He looked back and me with the same broken smile.

“Yeah I’m fine. Daehyun’s right you do look beautiful.” He looked me up and down. I could feel my cheeks heat up and I smiled at his complement. Something I barely get from him. Well except when he told me my eyes are pretty but I’m sure he was just trying to be nice. I looked at him and he still looked sad with the same broken smile.

“When I get home we’re going to talk. You’re acting weird and I want to know why.” I pointed my finger at him. I checked the time and saw that it was 6 already. I waved goodbye at him and went downstairs with Daehyun.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Yayyyy another chapter!!! sorry if it isnt very good my head hurts!!! >.< lol anyways I was watching Tadah its b.a.p again and that part made me laugh sooooooo much!!! xD just thinking about it makes me laugh!!!! xD OH MAHHH GAWDDD Daehyun asked Marichuy to go to the cheesecake factory!!! (in case you dont know what that is its a restuarant that serves really goo cheesecake!!) Yongguk is gettin jealous!!! but Marichuy being the ignorant girl she is doesnt realize it!! >.< Come on now why is she so stupid?? If a guy says your eyes are pretty then they OBVIOUSLY like you!!! who made this character??!! oh wait...nevermind lol. alroght thanks for reading hope you're liking it!!!! =D

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!!!!!! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

tumblr_m16xb8tIrM1qbxix0.gif

 

untitled20_3.gif

tumblr_lzxxqtKKKA1qgmmvso1_250.gif

Alright I'm done!!