09-Dancing Time With Jongup and Zelo

B.A.P's Bootcamp

Marichuy’s P.O.V

 

I walked around the house to look around since I never really hot the chance and saw some stairs that led to downstairs, wait there’s a downstairs? Might see what’s down there. I walked down the stairs and saw that it was a hallway with a door on the right and another on the left. The one the left said recording studio and the right door said dance studio. I went to the door on the right and opened it to see a huge dance studio. My jaw dropped it had built in stereos on the walls. One wall was complete mirror. The rest of the walls were dark beige and the floor was wooden and waxed. I ran to my room to get dressed in more comfortable clothes.

Dance

I ran back down stairs with my iPod in hand and set a song to immediately start dancing. I put a song that I always felt perfect to dance to.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GN4GFqNPwUk (I listen to spanish music to since i mexican so hope you dont mind listening to it! i liike the song! :D)

 

My body followed the beat perfectly, I glided left and right feeling the beat balance my body perfectly. Dancing was always my way of letting stress out. I my flexibility take over me and forgot all of my surroundings, completely drowning out everything else. I followed the singer’s voice and swayed to the beat. I was everywhere. The song finished leaving me with a light layer of sweat. I jumped when I heard clapping and cheering from behind me. I quickly turned around and saw Jongup and Zelo clapping and cheering.

 

“Noona!! I didn’t know you could dance!!! Why didn’t you tell me?!?!?” yelled Zelo in excitement.

 

“Noona you looked hot!!! I mean you always do but WOW!” Jongup flailed his arms around.  I blushed at their comments.

 

“Noona I want to dance with you!!!”  “Me too noona!!”  They grabbed my arms and then set me in the middle of the room. Zelo went to my iPod. 

 

"Noona you have block b but not B.A.P!!!?? AND SHINEE, BIG BANG, INFINITE, AND A LOAD OF OTHER GROUPS! What the heck noona I feel betrayed!!!" Yelled at me in exasperation. 

 

"Yeah, but you guys aren't very popular that's probably wh-" 

"Whoa whoa there who said we aren't popular!?!! We're like the bestest boy band EVER!!!" Zelo flailed his arms in front of my face. Oh my god, this kid is too much for me. I giggled at how exaggerated he was being. 

 

"You're a rookie group though, and I've been really busy this year so I haven't really paid attention to rookies. Sorryyy~" 

 

"Listen, you'll like it!!" Him and Jongup got in position and started doing rough harsh moves that combined perfectly with the song. The rap in the beginning vibrated through my body. His voice was perfect for this type of music I didn’t think about who it was all I knew was that I loved the feeling of his voice rumble through my body. The chorus came on and I could hear a low husky voice yell WARRIOR. The voice caught my attention again, it felt hypnotizing like I could never get enough of it. 

 

"NOONA LISTEN THIS IS ME!" I heard Zelo tell me over the loud music. I snapped out of my thoughts and continued listening to the song. I distinguish Zelo's voice. My eyes bulged out when heard how fast he went, it was indescribable how fast he went! The song was reaching its end I saw that Jongup was cornering Zelo and then shot him with his invisible hand gun. Whoaaa that was intense... Zelo lay on the ground lifeless as if he actually got shot. 

 

"You guys that was AMAZING!!! I didn't think you could dance that good!" Oh that sounded kinda mean but it's the truth! 

 

"So then you don't think we're bratty kids anymore?" Jongup asked me. 

 

"No, I'm sorry I didn't mean to yell at you guys it was more towards Youngjae...but that doesn't mean that I think you're angels!" I wagged my finger at them for the last part. 

 

"Youngjae hyung has always been like that he grew up really poorly, all of us did. I guess that's why we're bratty. We're bratty cause we're ambitious, we're ambitious cause we want to do good. Once we did good and saw all the attention me and Zelo kinda forgot where we were originally from. We changed a lot because of the people around us. Youngjae hyung became ambitious too but when he saw how people who had money acted it made him mad. He changed from then on because it disgusted him how rich people still wanted more money when we barely had any. He wanted money, but he wanted it to help his family. That’s what we all wanted." I sighed at Jongup's words.

That's how I felt when I moved with Sam-chon to Korea. We were barely living a life in the states so he decided to move to Korea to see if we could live a better life there. Luckily Sam-chon being the friendly man he is he was able to get a job in an entertainment company and the president grew fond of him, He knew that Sam-chon had the ability to make his own company so he helped him. This is how TS became. That man-Mr.Cho- was the only man who used his money for others instead of for selfish needs. The rest if the people that Sam-chon met with were snobbish and I hated them. When I turned 18 I told him that I wanted to move to New York to make my own living as a dancer. I already had gone to a dancing academy that Mr.Cho signed me up for when I was 15. Of course I was already dancing before then. That’s how I ended up here. I looked at the boys who looked sad and were just looking at the ground. I smiled at them then put my arms around both of them.

“Show me the dance again! I want to learn it!” I smiled at them. These kids were broken because of society. Its society who changed them, all of them I knew now that I really did have to help them.

 

We danced until we were covered with sweat and laying on the ground breathing heavily.”That was intense guys, seriously no wonder you’re such a big baby Zelo! And no wonder you have so much muscle Jongup!” I sat up and so did the other two. “I’m gonna go take a shower cause I stink.” I got up and then heard Zelo say.

“Good cause I don’t want to sleep with a stinky noona!”

“You better take a shower too cause I don’t want to sleep with a stinky baby.” I grinned at myself and then went to shower.

When I finished my shower I remembered what Daehyun said and wore this:

polyvore-gray-peach-pajamas-pink-532018.

 

Zelo was already in bed so I tried sneaking in quietly to not bother him. I lay with my back facing him.

“Noona you smell strawberries again~~” I could hear Zelo mumble in my hair as he put his arm around me.

“I guess I’m going to have to get used to having a big baby in my room right?” I could hear Zelo giggle.

“Noona, I prefer ‘my super hot and amazing dongseng’ instead.” I giggled at his nickname.

“We’ll see. Goodnight.” I closed my eyes and heard a faint goodnight from Zelo.

Zelo’s P.O.V

I feel like my relationship with Marichuy noona is different I actually like her for her. I feel like she actually does want to help us. I smiled at myself then fell asleep to the beautiful smell of my noona.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Yayy!! done with another chapter!!! hope you guys are enjoying it!!! hopefully you guys understand the whole Youngjae thing and how he hates people who abuse money. well i might upload another chapter by tonight cause tomorrow i have school so yeah! from then on ill try to upload as much as i can! thanks for reading!!!!

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!!!!!!!!! <3 <3 <3 <3