22-What do I do?

B.A.P's Bootcamp

 

Yongguk’s P.O.V
 
I sighed as she left the door. Does she not realize that I like her? I mean I did say her eyes were pretty! My mom always told me that if I liked a girl I should tell her that her eyes are pretty. Maybe Marichuy’s just different. I walked out of her room and went down stairs with the others.
 
“Hyung are you ok? Do you want to watch a war movie?” I looked over at Zelo and smiled. It was true that I loved war movies.
 
“Sure why not.” I sat next to him. We were in the middle of the movie when I remembered that it was Valentine’s Day. Maybe if I get something for Marichuy she’ll see that I like her. I got off the couch and made the excuse that I was hungry. I went into the kitchen and got a glass of water. I sat by the island and thought of ideas. To tell you the truth I’m not really the romantic kind. I sighed and lay my head on the table. This could take a while…Maybe if I call my mom and ask her…
 
I pulled my phone out and called her number. I heard her answer and she answered.
 
“Yeboseoyo? Honey?” I smiled at my mom’s voice. I haven’t seen her in a long time.
 
“Anneyong Omma I have a question.” I said bluntly. I mean I’m talking with my mom, of course I’m gonna be blunt.
 
“What’s wrong honey? How is it in the States?” I sighed and smiled.
 
“Yeah I’m fine Omma. Umm, what would you want appa to get you for, uhhh Valentine’s Day?” I could feel myself getting awkward.
 
“Like what they celebrate in America right? Well I think it has to be special; maybe something that you and the person have done together. Bang Yongguk, do you like someone?” I choked on my water.
 
“What? No no no! Um Himchan wanted me to ask you. He likes someone.” I tried to play it cool. Ok so I know I said I was blunt with my mom but come on, everyone feels awkward telling their mom they like someone.
 
“Honey you can’t lie to me. Himchan has my number, he would have called me himself and you know that.” I sighed. Busted. “Who is she Yongguk?... or he…please tell me it’s a she!” she pleaded. Seriously mom?
 
“Yes Omma it’s a she. Geez, who do you think I am?” I ruffled my hair lightly.
 
“Oh good. I’m sorry honey it’s just that you changed so much after… well you know who.” I sighed at the thought of ‘her’, For once though I didn’t feel anything when I thought about ‘her’. Nothing at all, my feelings are now only for Marichuy. I smiled at myself.
 
“Yeah well, I don’t want to talk about her. I want to talk about the girl that I like right now.”
 
“That’s great sweetie! What’s her name? Is she a foreigner? Well I guess she’s not considered a foreigner in the states right? hahaha! Well you know what I mean!” she giggled through the phone.
 
“Yeah she is. I don’t know what to do omma, you see she’s kind of… I don’t know how to say it. Slow? No,”
 
“Dense.”
 
“Yes!” I heard my mom giggle through the phone again.
 
“She sounds like me; When your father first tried to get my attention. I wasn’t really looking for a relationship at that time. I wanted to help my family out. Now that I look back he was very persistent. He would always tease me to get his attention and then he would act super nice the next day. I swear I thought your dad was bipolar! You don’t act like that right honey? Has she called you bipolar?” I froze. That doesn’t sound like me right? . I remember Marichuy calling me bipolar that one time.
 
“But you guys ended up together anyways right? Obviously! That’s why I’m here!” I let out a nervous laugh.
 
“Yes honey but you can’t overdue it, Start showing her that you like her more. Once you see her blush in front of you then you know she likes you.” I thought. She has blushed in front of me but, she’s also blushed because of Daehyun. What does that mean? Does that mean she likes him too? She can’t like us both though. “Now, back to the question: Do you remember if she did anything that really meant to you? Like something that she did just for you? Maybe you can give something in return. Or what’s something that she really likes?” I thought about something that brought us closer. I remember we ate breakfast together. I can’t cook though, she likes dancing; maybe that would be nice.
 
“She cooked for me once, I can’t cook though. She also likes dancing. I’m not that good at dancing though. Umm…” I thought about other things we did together.
 
“Why don’t you try cooking for her? Even if it doesn’t turn out good she’ll like it because of the thought. If she doesn’t than she’s probably not the one Yongguk. If she likes you for you and not the things you can do and can’t do than she’s a keeper!” I smiled at my mom’s words. She’s right knowing, Marichuy she wouldn’t mind if I messed up. She wasn’t the type to judge. “You said she likes dancing right? 
You should still dance with her. Maybe you can ask her to help you sharpen up on your dance moves. What else? Oh when I was with your father he took back to my home town to see your grandparents! I lived in the city during that time and I would barely see them. Does she her parents often?” I sighed. Should I tell her about Marichuy’s parents? No, that’s not right; I don’t think Marichuy would like that.
 
“Maybe I’ll do that. She hasn’t seen them in long time. Thanks for the help mom.” I replied simply.
 
“No problem honey, I hope I was able to help! You have a million charms Bang Yongguk! I’m sure you will be able to get her! Yonggukkie fighting!” I chuckled lightly at my mom’s words. We said goodbye and I called for take-out.
 
Marichuy’s P.O.V
 
“Okay so if you finish this slice of cheese cake before I do you have to call me oppa!” Daehyun pointed at me.
 
“And if I win!?” I pointed at myself and raised my head high.
 
“Then I’ll call you noona, but that’ll never happen so get used to calling me oppa!” he smiled devilishly.
 
“I wouldn’t count on that! Ok ready. Set, Go!” I shoved my fork in the cake and shoved it in my mouth. I kept on grabbing forkfuls of the cheese cake. I looked at Daehyun who looked like he was a vacuum up every little piece of the cake. I could feel the eyes of the rest of the people in the restaurant looking at us. I ignored them though and smiled at myself. I was about to take the last bite when I heard Daehyun yell done. I finished the last piece with a pout on my face and tossed my fork on the plate.
 
“So, guess what?” Daehyun looked at me with a proud smile. I sighed and looked at the ground in defeat.
 
“What?” I mumbled.
 
“Huh? I’m sorry what did you say? Were you talking to me? ‘Cause I didn’t hear you say oppa.” He cupped his ear and leaned closer. I heaved a sigh.
 
“What oppa? You’re not even older than me!! We’re like the same age!” I frowned. He laughed at me.
 
“I don’t care! A bet is a bet! Maybe you should stay away from bets. Don’t you think oppa is right?” he laughed at the last part. I puffed my cheeks but smiled at least he’s having a good time
 
“Yes oppa you’re right. Now let’s go.” I got up and then went to pay the bill.
 
“What are you doing? I’ll pay for you Marichuy!” he pulled my arm back and I bumped into him. I looked up at him and he looked at me.
 
“I never realized you were this tall Daehyun-I mean oppa. Or maybe I’m just short.” I laughed at the last part and then grabbed my purse. I looked at Daehyun who still stood there. I smiled at him and then pulled his arm. “Come on oppa.” I pulled him to the cash register and he paid. We brought some Cheese cake for the others and then drove home.
 
Yongguk’s P.O.V
 
I got up extra early and started to cook…something. I don’t know I think I’ll do pancakes and bacon yeah, I’ll try that.
 
“What are you doing Yongguk?” I turned around and was surprised to see Marichuy at the kitchen door rubbing her eyes. She was wearing a huge Hello Kitty sweater and baggy sweats. Her hair was tied in a messy bun. Even though she just woke up she still looked beautiful to me, she doesn’t need make up.
 
“Oh umm, I thought it would be nice if I made you breakfast this time.” I said to her and smiled. She had a surprised look on her face but then she smiled sweetly.
 
“You don’t have to. That’s sweet though, what’s up with you Bang Yongguk?” she came closer and looked at the pan then took the spatula out of my hand to flip the pancake over.
 
“Nothing, I just want to be nice from now on. I don’t want to lose you because of the way I act.” She looked at my eyes and I could tell she was searching in my eyes for something. I smiled at her and ruffled her hair. “I know I sound weird but, later on you’ll get, I hope.” I looked at her eyes and I could feel something connect.
 
“Alright if you say so, I trust you Yongguk.” She smiled at me and helped me finish cooking.
 
“So I was thinking, since you’re a professional dancer why don’t you help with some of my dancing. I’m not really that good at it yet.” I rubbed the back of my head shyly. She looked at me and smiled.
 
“Sure! anything else planned?” she raised an eyebrow and I smiled.
 
“Yeah but you’ll find out later.” She looked at me quizzically.
 
“Alright,” we ate breakfast and then went downstairs the dance studio. “Did you know that there’s a studio down here too? I don’t know if you liked doing your own thing there or not, but there is one if you want to try it out one of these days.” She smiled at me and pointed at the door.
 
“Oh really? I didn’t know. Yeah, I think I might just go explore in there one of these days. You’re coming with though!” she nodded and got her iPod out.
 
“What are you having trouble with? Like anything specific?” he looked at me. honestly, I didn’t think about that.
 
“Uhh, I don’t know umm…” I looked at her with a blank face and she laughed. , I should have thought this out.
 
“It’s okay, here why don’t you dance to…No Mercy; you problems with that one right? Zelo was telling me.” she went to turn on the music and I got in position. WAIT, that that’s the song where we gotta do that.. hip . Well, this is going to be awkward. The music and I started dancing. I could feel her eyes on me. The song got to the chorus and I did the whole hip . I tried my best to not make it look but it was REALLY hard the hip was the only thing that I felt confident in, strangely. I could see her coming closer during the boom clap part. She stopped the music and I looked at her. She looked really serious.
 
“What’s wrong?” I looked at her and she put her hand on my back.
 
“When you do the popping you need to vary the different places you pop. You’re just going in a circle; we can work on popping and locking. Keep going.” I nodded and she put the music on again.
 
The song ended and took a deep breath. She came over with water and passed it to me.
 
“The rest was pretty good. I think we just need to work on free style.” she turned the music on again and helped me practice on my free style. After about two hours I lay on the floor. She sat next to me and passed me  a small towel.
 
“Thanks, Hey I’m gonna go take a shower so that I can take you to that place. You take a shower too. I don’t want to be seen with a stinky person.” I held my nose and waft my hand in front of my nose. She gasped at me and hit me lightly on the arm. I laughed and then headed upstairs with her behind me. I stopped abruptly to see if she was paying attention and she bumped into me. I laughed at her.
 
“Yah pabo watch where you’re going I almost fell! I bet that wouldn’t have been funny!” she punched my back. I turned around and laughed; she looked at me and started laughing with me. “Let’s just go!” she put her hands on my chest and pushed me.
 
“You really like my chest don’t you? I mean it’s not enough that when we slept together you put your head on it but you want to touch with your hands too? What are you trying to do? me? I didn’t think you were like that Marichuy!” I played around with her and she rolled her eyes.
 
“Puhlease Yongguk I wasn’t the one that was holding onto their crotch and ing while I had to watch! I bet you were trying to seduce me!” she pointed at me. I was surprised at her comeback but played it cool.
 
“Maybe I was. I guess you’ll never know though!!” I stuck my tongue out at her (like in stop it) and ran up the stairs.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

yayyy another chapter!!!! I'm kinda liking this one!! XD lol omgomgomg FREAKIN B.A.P BLEW MY MIND!!!! I SERIOUSLY CAN'T EVEN THINK I WASN'T ABLE TO FUNCTION RIGHT ALL DAY TODAY!!!!!!!! I SWEAR THE TEACHERS WERE LIKE WHAT'S THE ANSWER? AND I WAS B.A.P!!!!!!!! XD anywaysss hope you liked it!!!

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE<3 <3