14-Christmas!!

B.A.P's Bootcamp

Marichuy’s P.O.V

“NOONAAA WAKE UP IT’S CHRISTMASSSSS!!!! I WANNA OPEN MY PRESENTS!” I felt Zelo jump up and down on the bed. I groaned and mumbled five more minutes. “NOO NOO~~~NAAA~~~ YOU CAN’T REMEMBER THE BET WE DID??” I mumbled yeah. While Yongguk was out the rest of us made a bet. Whoever woke up last on Christmas day would have to wake Yongguk up since we all knew that it would be hard to wake him up. Zelo started to jump on top of me. Awkward~~~ “IF YOU DON’T WAKE UP RIGHT NOW DAEHYUN HYUNG WILL WAKE UP FIRST AND THEN YOU’LL HAVE TO-“

“HA! Daehyun already woke up you have to wake Yongguk up!!!!” Youngjae popped his head in the room and then ran off. My eyes shot open and I pushed Zelo off of me. I fumbled with my blankets and then stumbled over to Daehyun and Youngjae’s room. He was rubbing his eyes and yawning. Oh my god he looks so cute I could just- NO. NOT THE TIME TO THINK ABOUT HOW CUTE DAEHYUN IS RIGHT NOW. I started weeping silently. Daehyun looked at me and smirked.

“I guess you’re stuck with the beast!” My jaw dropped. What. The heck Daehyun I thought you were the nice one.

“Oh my god Daehyun you are so two-faced! I thought you were the nice one!” I pointed an accusing finger at him but just got a small laugh from him.

“Noona!! I thought you said I was nice!!” Zelo whined and came up to me. I pushed his face away and told him not know. Daehyun got up and left for the bathroom walking past me and ruffling my hair wishing me a “good luck”.

“Good luck my .” I mumbled but he heard me because I could hear him laugh. “Can I at least go brush my teeth and wash my face?” I groaned as they all started pushing me towards Yongguk’s room. I’m stronger than I look though, hehehe.

“Fine, but you still have to wake him up!” Youngjae pushed to the bathroom and I giggled like a little girl who just got candy. I made sure I brushed them SUPER slow and washed my face TWICE.

“Oh my god noona you’re taking FOR EVER.” I heard Jongup groan and I saw him roll his head back.

“Alright alright, I’m done!” I heard them all sigh in relief and then started to push me towards the room again. They stopped when we reached the room and looked at me expectantly. I looked back at them and played dumb by just smiling at them. I saw Youngjae frown and cross his arms. “What?” I acted innocently.

“You know ‘what’.” Daehyun responded.

“Oh you want me to go in. Right now?” I continued with my act. Hahaha this is kind of fun.

“Marichuy?! I don’t want you to go in there either but a bet is a bet and YOU lost the bet.” Himchan pointed at me. Of all people! I thought he wouldn’t want me to be in a room with only Yongguk.

“OH MY GOD.WE DON’T HAVE ALL DAY JUST GO!” Youngjae opened the door and pushed me in then locked it from the outside. You know that really isn’t safe what if a fire where to hap- oh no. OH NO. I SERIOUSLY NEED TO STOP GETTING DISTRACTED. I clawed at the door and whimpered for mercy. I turned my head around and saw that Yongguk was still sleeping like a baby. I slowly walked closer but then stopped. Hehe, I feel like I’m on one of those animal planet shows were the main guy is slowly approaching wild life. I giggled at myself, man I’m seriously a funny person. I should have my own show. I started laughing louder but then stopped abruptly when I heard him groan. My eyes widened a little and I tried hiding behind Himchan’s bed. When I saw no movement from him I started to crawl closer. It’s best not to get too close to the beast when they are still in slumber, any abrupt noise and they will attack. I said in my head with an awkward boring Australian accent they use when describing the situation. Oh man, I gotta stop or else I’ll wake him up….well technically that’s what I’m supposed to do…whatever. I got closer until I was right next to his bed and awkwardly close to his face. He looked so calm and innocent; completely different from his usual self. I poked his cheek and whispered his name. He just twitched a little. I didn’t again and got the same reaction. I started to poke him vigorously on the cheek then forehead then on the other cheek then on his nose and chin, still no reaction.

“Yongguk~~~~ Heyyyyy Dragon souppppp~~~ wake upp~~~~~” I chuckled a little at the dragon soup but continued poking him. Since that didn’t work I started to slap him on the cheek lightly. “Wakee up~~~~~” I pulled his arm to try and sit up but failed epically. “Oh my god you’re soo heavy. What do you eat?!” I whispered yelled. I heard him groan and got surprised so I immediately let go of his arm. Not a smart idea, he ended up hitting his head on the back board. I clasped my hand on my mouth to stop any noise from my mouth. Whoops! He grabbed his head and then opened his eyes slowly. I tried to walk away but he saw me and pulled my arm making me fall on the bed under him. I gasped and looked at his face that was just a few centimeters away from mine. Oh sugar honey ice tea, this is definitely not okay. He had a glare on his face that changed into a smirk. Like I said before, DEFINITELY NOT OKAY. I swallowed my saliva and whimpered slightly. “Uhhh, you have to wake up because it’s it’s uhhh Christmas and and the o-others want t-to open their umm presents. So uhh yeah you have to get up. Now.” I put my arms close to my chest and only then did I remember the stupid pajamas that I was wearing. I seriously need to burn these! I looked at his and in my opinion; I don’t consider a wife beater and freakin BOXERS as pajamas. Again I swallowed my saliva leaving my mouth completely dry.

“They sent you to wake me up? Wow, that’s pathetic don’t you think?” he looked at me and then down at my body. ert!

“My eyes are up here Yongguk, now get off.” I tried my hardest to act tough but I could feel my cheeks burn at my sight. I’m not gonna lie he has some nice muscles and the wife beater complements them perfectly. STOP. NO. DON’T GET DISTRACTED MARICHUY. YOU CAN’T DO THIS TO YOUR SELF! I swallowed but realized that my mouth was completely dry.

“Are you sure? Because I’m just getting comfortable, I’m sure you are too right? I mean it’s obvious you think I’m hot; or in your words ‘a hot bowl of cheese’ what with your cheeks turning red and all.” his words oozed of sarcasm and his smirk widened even more. He lay on his side beside me but made sure he had a grasp on me so I couldn’t run. Worst Christmas EVER. I looked away but he grabbed my chin so I could look at him. “What’s wrong? You shy? Don’t worry baby we’re gonna be living with each other for a year might as well get comfortable." I tried getting out of his grasp and getting of the bed but he pinned both of my hands above me and sat on top of ME. Who does he think he is?!!

“DUDE! Get off!” I fumbled and squirmed awkwardly under him, but was unsuccessful. I stopped and saw him laughing like this was the best thing in the world. Maybe it was for him but it definitely wasn’t for me!! I started breathing heavily from all the awkward squirming. I blew my side bangs out of my face and frowned at him.

“Giving up so quickly? I wasn’t even trying.” He grinned and lowered his face closer to mine. I squeaked slightly earning a low chuckle from Yongguk. Alright Marichuy time to pull out the big guns, what can I do so that he can get off of me. Think, think, think. He definitely doesn’t like it when I call him dragon soup. Hmmm…

“Listen here dragon soup; I don’t have time for this okay. I if you really want we can discuss this later.” I looked away trying to act like I didn’t really care about him sitting on me. I saw him smirk from the corner of my eye but he slowly got of me, good this is my chance to run! As he let go of my hands I pushed him off and ran for the door, I fumbled with the knob then remembered that they locked it from the outside. Sugar honey ice tea!!! I slammed my hand on the door repeatedly and yelled for the others. “PLEASEEEEE SAVEEE MEEEEE!!! DON’T LET ME DIEEEEEEEEEEEE PLEAASEEEEEEE SOMEONE!! ZELO! JONGUP!! DAEHYUN!! HIMCHAN!! YOUNGJAEEEE!! SAVE MEEEE” I wailed hoping they could hear me. I turned around and saw Yongguk slowly getting off the bed and getting up. He looked at me and smirked. I swear I could hear scary horror music go off in my head. I knocked on the door more and shook the door knob again. “PLEASEE SOMEONE SAVE MEEEE!!” Well, I bet I sound like a wimp but I don’t care I just want to get out of this room!!

Zelo’s P.O.V

“Are you sure we shouldn’t open the door for noona?” I looked at my hyungs who were dragging a weeping Himchan away from the door.

“DON’T WORRY MARICHUY!! OPPA WILL SAVE YOU~~~!!!” I looked at Youngjae and Daehyun who were the ones dragging Himchan hyung. Jongup went to go get a snack because he said that ‘this was going to be awhile’.

“Why are we holding him back again?” I heard Daehyun hyung ask Youngjae hyung.

“Because a bet is a bet and Marichuy lost the bet so she has to pay the price!” Youngjae hyung said with a slightly struggled voice because he still was holding back Himchan hyung.

“ZELOOOO!! YOU THINK WE SHOULD OPEN THE DOOR FOR MARICHUY RIGHT?” I nodded slightly while thinking about it. “THEN OPEN THE DOOR!! IF YOU DO THEN SHE’LL LOVE YOU FOREVER!!” I looked at him weirdly. I might be the youngest but sometimes I swear Himchan hyung acted younger than me. It would be nice if Marichuy noona liked me more. I thought about it then nodded my head I was about to reach the door when I felt a hand pull me back.

“NOOOO” I saw that it was Youngjae hyung, wow he’s stronger than I thought. I looked a Himchan hyung who was now squirming awkwardly on the floor whining. I heard muffled screams from the door and looked at the door then at the hyungs.

Marichuy’s P.O.V

I felt his hand on my shoulder and he pulled me back. He put an arm around my shoulders and put a hand on my mouth and whispered a ‘shh’.

“You think I’m actually gonna hurt you? Please, that’d be a waste of my time. I just think the way you overreact is funny. I furrowed my eyebrows.

“I don’t overreact!!” I defended myself but it was hard to hear because of his hand. He smirked and then released his hand from my mouth. He wrapped both of his arms around me and bear hugged me. I could feel my heart race and my cheeks burn. I stayed still. “W-wh-what a-are y-y-you d-doing?” I managed to stutter out.

“I thought that this would be the only way that you would calm down, like that night when it rained.” I closed my eyes slightly and stayed in his embrace. How can someone who acts like a jerk with me, hug me and make me feel better? It’s not fair! Why is it that every time I’m with him, like this; I feel like we match each other perfectly? I sighed and let him hug me.

Yongguk’s P.O.V

I felt her breath steady and I felt content on the inside knowing that she felt comfortable around me. Even though acting like a jerk to her it’s the only way I know I can show that I care about her and not get hurt. I felt her sigh and I knew that she was fine. I felt bad when I saw how desperate she was to get out, even though she looked kind of funny.

“JONGUP OPEN THE DAMN DOOR SO MARICHUY CAN ESCAPE FROM YONGGUK BEFORE HE DOES ILEGAL THINGS TO HER” I could hear Himchan’s muffled voice from the other side of the door. I felt Marichuy giggle a little, I smiled at myself at her cuteness and was about to let her go when I saw the door slam open. Himchan was at the door looking around desperately. He saw us and pulled Marichuy out of my arms. I immediately felt emptiness not just in my arms but on the inside too, god I sound so cheesy.

“MARICHUY!!! DON’T WORRY OPPA IS HERE TO SAVE YOU FROM THE BAD MAN!! DID THE SCARY MAN HURT YOU?! DON’T WORRY I’LL MAKE IT ALL BETTER!! I SHOULD HAVE NEVER LET YOU COME IN HERE BY YOURSELF! I’M SO SORRY!!” He pulled Marichuy in his arms and rubbed his cheek on her head. Weirdo. I saw Marichuy try to push him away and told them that she was fine.

“Let’s go open presents now.” She said simply and walked downstairs. They all followed her and I followed them with a small smile on my face.

“Alright let’s go from youngest to oldest, so Zelo you go first.” She sat next to Daehyun who put a blanket over her. She smiled at him and thanked him. He smiled back and said you’re welcome. I scoffed quietly so no one heard me but I saw Himchan look at me weirdly.

Marichuy’s P.O.V

After getting my camera to take pictures I sat next to Daehyun, he covered me with a blanket. I realized that I was still wearing my stupid pajamas. Oh my god, the only reason why I wore these was because Zelo likes sleeping with a load blankets and then when he gets hot he throws then on me! I just smiled and said thank you. He smiled back, awwwh he is soo freakin CUTE!! I could just pinch those cheeks!

“OH MY GAWWWDDDD NOOONNNAAAAAA~~~~ HOW DID YOU KNOW THAT I WANT A NEW SKATEBOARD!! OHH YOU SHOULDN’T HAVE!!!” Zelo squealed at me and then ran to hug me I just smiled and hugged him back, he acts like such a little kid sometimes but it’s still cute! He opened the rest of the presents from the others which were mainly clothes and video games. I made him pose with each gift and then let Jongup go.

“Alright go ahead Jongup!!” He smiled at me and grabbed my present first and opened it.

“No. WAYY, OH MY FREAKIN GAWDDD NOONA HOW DID YOU KNOW I WANTED THE NEW JORDAN’S??!! YOU KNOW ME SO WELL NOONA!!!” He ran up to me and hugged me. I hugged him back and laughed at how cute he was acting. I took a picture of him and with the rest of the presents.

“Ok who’s next? Youngjae right?” I looked at him and he just nodded.

“You aren’t going to take pictures of me though!” he glared at me and I took a quick picture of him> I giggled at his face in the picture and showed Daehyun who started laughing along with me. “I said not to take pictures!! What are you my mother?!” I looked at him with a smile.

“It looks like that’s what you need to clean up your act so yeah, call me omma or noona which ever you prefer.” I chuckled a little he just rolled his eyes and started opening the present s saying mine for last. When he opened it he looked surprised and then looked at me.

“You got me beats? How did you get them? They’re so expensive!” I exclaimed.

“I know a guy.” I said simply earning weird looks from all of them.

“That sounds kinda sketchy noona...” I heard Jongup say. I just laughed and said to not worry about it. Youngjae just shrugged his shoulders and said thanks.

“Now pose!! That’s the least you can do!” he sighed and turned towards me and pulled a small smile. I took the picture and smiled at it. He’s actually pretty cute when he smiles. I said thanks and then told Daehyun to go. He didn’t open the gifts in any particular order.

“Wow Marichuy I thought you said Daehyun was your favorite out of all of us, yet you got him the smallest gift.” Youngjae said his blunt thoughts out loud. I thought I heard Yongguk scoff but I let it go and waited for Daehyun to open his gift, well more like envelope. I looked at his eyes and I smiled when they enlarged.

“Marichuy?!! Is this what I think it is?!!” he looked at me and smile spread.

“It depends what do you think it is?” put my elbow on my knee and rested my chin on my palm.

“A GIFT CARD TO THE CHEESE CAKE FACTORY!! OMO YOU’RE THE BEST MARICHUY!!” He ran up to me and hugged me. I squeaked a little at how tight he was holding me. I could feel my cheeks warm up a little at his hug. I knew he was going to like it just not this much! I thought I heard someone clear his throat and then I heard Yongguk tell us to finish quickly, well someone is inpatient. He finally let got and then finished opening the rest of the gifts. I made sure to take pictures of him with his gifts and then told Himchan to go.

“No Marichuy you’re younger than me! You go!”

“Oh I forgot about my turn haha alright my turn.” I sat on the floor with the blanket Daehyun gave me and grabbed a random present. The present was a small box wrapped perfectly in gold paper. I looked at the tag and saw that it was from Himchan. I smiled at him and opened to see a beautiful gold necklace inside.

“Oh my god, Himchan it’s beautiful! I love it!!” I smiled at him again and he returned it.

gold necklaces

“I think I deserve a hug at least! Right?” I got up and hugged him then went back to opening the gifts. I grabbed the next one that was a bigger box wrapped in red and green stripped paper I looked at the tag and saw it was from Zelo. I smiled at him indicating that it was his present. He smiled back and told me to open it. I started to open the present and saw that it was a red scarf I took it out and saw how long it was.Park-Yoo-Chun-Yoon-Eun-Hye.jpg(only Connected)

“It’s a couple scarf that way we can act like a couple when we go out noona!!” he smiled at me I smiled back at his cuteness. I pulled into a hug and then went to open the next present. From Jongup I said out loud I looked at him and smiled again. The box was more bulky then the rest. I opened it and saw a pair of Osiris’Osiris_grey_medium.jpg?229

“Whoa Jonguppie!! You got me Osiris’!! Thank you so much! I needed new shoes!!” I ran up to him and hugged him and smiled when I felt his arms wrap around me.

“Your old shoes were all yucky so I thought I should get you new ones noona!” I smiled and thanked him then went to the next. The box said from Youngjae.

“Wow Youngjae you actually got me something I thought you wouldn’t get me anything! Thanks!” I opened it and immediately started laughing when I saw the gift. It was a cook book for Korean food! cookbook.jpg

I burst out in a fit of laughter. “What are you trying to say huh?! I’m not a good cook? Thanks Youngjae! Really I really like your present!” I smiled at him and I saw him smile a little back at me. Good enough!! I didn’t try hugging him because I knew it would be worthless. The next was from Daehyun I looked at him and smiled for the hundredth time today. I opened it and saw a beautiful dress.EA6540_6540purple-1.jpg

“Wow, Daehyun!! It’s so beautiful! It’s perfect! I love it!! Thank you so so so much!!” I ran up to him and hugged him. He hugged me back and I felt the same heat go up to my cheeks.

“Come on we don’t have all day.” I let go and saw Yongguk with an annoyed face, well someone’s grumpy! I walked back to the tree and sat down with the last present from Yongguk. I grabbed it and smiled lightly at him. I opened it and the memory from when it was raining popped into my head. He got me earmuffs. I looked at him and smiled genuinely. He smiled back which is really rare! I looked back inside the box when he pointed at it. I looked inside and saw a Block B Blockbuster album. I could feel my cheeks flushed as the memory from when he caught me singing and dancing like a fool in the kitchen popped up in my head this time.AAAAAsci0TgAAAAAACTxJw.jpg (you guys know what the block b album looks like right?! lol)

“I remember you saying you like them so I got you the CD.” He winked at me when no one was looking.

“Marichuy! I need to take pictures of you too with your presents!” I looked at Daehyun who had my camera and smiled as he took pictures. I told Himchan it was his turn and started opening his gifts. I was distracted by my thoughts of Yongguk getting me the earmuffs and CD I didn’t realize Himchan running up to me and hugging me for his present.

“MARICHUY THIS IS SOO MEE I LOVE IT THANKS SO MUCH FOR THE HOODIE!!!” When the others realized that he wasn’t letting go they started to pull him off. I took pictures of him were he posed like the greasy man he is! Yongguk was next. He opened all the gifts and then grabbed mine last but not on purpose, I think. He shook it playfully and I smiled at his actions. He finally opened it and then looked at me surprised. Maybe he didn’t like it.

“What is it?!” Zelo asked curiously. He held it up and showed to the others.

“I got you a silver chain because you always try to act tough and badass but I made sure it had something fun and innocent because I know that you are secretly like that.

“So you thought of tiger? How did you know Yonggukkie likes tiger?” Himchan smiled at me and I laughed at his pet name for Yongguk.

“I didn’t I just thought it fit him well since he’s different from others.” I looked at Yongguk who was grinning from ear to ear. “You better wear it though!! If you don’t I’m returning it!” I pointed at him and he smiled and saluted at me. I smiled and then told him to pose with his gifts. He smiled at the camera showing off his gummy smile that captured my eyes every time no matter what. After I finished we sat in the living room watching Christmas specials. I lay my head to the side on something soft feeling comfortable.

“Marichuy?” I looked up and saw Daehyun looking at me. I looked to see what I was laying on and saw that it was his shoulder.

“Oh I’m sorry Daehyun I didn’t realize it was your shoulder!” I sat up straight a little embarrassed at my actions and looked straight. I heard him chuckle slightly sending heat straight up to my cheeks. I heard Youngjae snort.

“Sure Marichuy, you probably did that on purpose, we all know you think Daehyun is a ‘hot bowl of cheese’.”

“I do not!! And I seriously didn’t know it was his shoulder!” Youngjae waved me off with a ‘whatever you keep telling yourself that’.

“You don’t think I’m a hot bowl of cheese Marichuy?” I looked at Daehyun who was pouting playfully at me.

“Oh my god Daehyun not you too! I don’t think you’re ugly! But-“

“So then you do think I’m a hot bowl of cheese?!” he asked me.

“Daehyun stop of else I’ll take my present back!” I gave him a look but he just smiled innocently.

“Nuh uh! I’m your favorite!” he smiled at me cutely. Ok come on! No one can resist that eye smile!!

“I-“I was interrupted by the familiar low voice that captures my attention every time.

“Shut up I’m trying to watch the show.” I heard Yongguk growl at us. I swallowed and what I was told.

After a while either mine or Daehyun’s stomach growled so I said I was going to make breakfast. Before I left for the kitchen I felt something warm wrap around me. I looked to my side and saw that Daehyun had wrapped the blanket around me. He smiled at me and I smiled back. I heard a loud sigh but didn’t pay much attention to it.

I went into the kitchen and started getting all the ingredients out. I heard the kitchen door open and close. I saw that it was Yongguk with an annoyed face. I furrowed my eyebrows.

“What’s wrong Yongguk?” I asked him worried.

“Do you like Daehyun?”

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Yayyyyy i posted a new chapter!!!!! finally!! i was going to upload one last night but my laptop over heated!!! T.T i didnt get to save either so i had to type this alll over agian today!!!!! anyways i hope you guys like it!! Yongguk is getting jealous of Daehyun!! What could this mean!??! Lol so I think we all know that's Yongguk likes Marichuy! So yeah!

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3 <3 <3 <3

THANKS FOR SUBSCRIBING!

AriBunny


Xd100608