05-Daehyun Knows

B.A.P's Bootcamp

Marichuy’s P.O.V

I woke up to the light that leaked through window. I was gonna get up when I felt a heavy arm pull me down. Who? What?..... I turned to my other side and saw Zelo. I remember last night and sighed. I tried pushing his arm off but this kid is HEAVY! MY GOD! This is one huge baby!

“Zelo~~~ Zelooo~~ ZELOO!!!  YAHHH JUNHONG GET OFF OF ME!” He twitched off me and then fell off the bed with a loud thud. Whoops, I looked down and saw him rubbing his head and wincing at the pain.

“Ehehehe I’m sorry Zelo I didn’t mean to scare you that much.” I scratched the back of my neck. He looked at me with a pout before he got up and pushed me off the bed. I shrieked as I fell and landed with a thud as well. My eyes bulged out at what he did, I can’t believe this kid! I said I was sorry!! “Yahh!! What was that for? I said I was sorry! It’s not my fault your arm is so freakin heavy!! I asked you nicely bu- yah!! Where are you going kid!?!”

“I’m going to sleep! Because SOMEONE decided to wake me up!!!” he left the room with the door open and stomped out.

“Gosh, someone is definitely not morning person.” I mumbled as I got up I heard a knock on the door and saw Daehyun by the door in a wife beater and sweats.  Damn boy! Someone looks hot! He looked at me with a confused look; his eyes went down my body and then back at my face. Poop, I’m still in my pj’s.

“There’s nothing to eat.” He stated plainly. Well obviously! There’s no food this isn’t my house! Ok Marichuy you need to chill stop being so sassy.

“I’ll go shopping in a bit if you want you can go with me. That way you can get what you want.” I went to my drawers and picked out an outfit.

“You know, I thought you would be a but you’re spoiling us, you let Zelo sleep with you and now you’re gonna buy me food.  To top it off you’re dressing in revealing clothes that I wouldn’t recommend you wear around 6 guys. How did you get stuck with a job like this?” he leaned on the side of the door. This kid is right how did I end up with a job like this?

“ I didn’t say I would buy you food, I said you could come with to get YOUR food, but you’re right I’m not fit for this job but neither are you guys for your job but you’re still doing it right? I might not know how to do my job now but I’ll learn and so will you guys that I am sure of.” Walked to my bathroom but before I entered I told him, “If you want to come go get ready.” With that I left for a shower.

Daehyun’s P.O.V

I chuckled slightly at her, I guess she’s right we aren’t ready for are job and we never will be if we don’t change. I looked around her room then again what would a rich girl like her know how we feel? All of us grew up in a poor area especially Youngjae that’s why he acts like a smartass he doesn’t want people to make fun of him for his background. I guess I should go get ready if I want to get my cheese cake (A/n: I had to put it in there! Lol). I went to my room and saw that Youngjae was still asleep. I checked the clock and it said 9am. I changed into jeans and just put a navy blue hoodie over my wife beater. I went to the bathroom and freshened up. I went downstairs and waited for Marichuy to finish.

Marichuy’s P.O.V

I finished taking a shower and but some light makeup on and let my natural curls fall. I checked my phone to see the time and saw that it was 9:40. I looked at myself in the mirror of the bathroom I was wearing this:http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/app

I ran down the stairs and went to the living room to see if Daehyun was there. To my luck he was, I’m such a smart person.

“Ready?” I asked and smiled at him. He seems like a nice kid so why not be nice back. He looked at me and smiled back. He got up and followed me to the car. And we left for the supermarket.

Daehyun’s P.O.V

She’s too innocent, why would she smile at me after she was told that I’m bad.  It’s obvious that she has never dealt with bad people. Whatever I guess we’re all gonna be able to get away with stuff if she is really suppose to be the one that “cleans up our act”.

No One’s P.O.V

“Sooo, that’s all you’re getting?”

“Yup.”

“JUST cheese cake?”

“Mhmm.”

“Why?”

“Cause, it tastes good.”

“…..Well, if you say so…”

“What are you trying to say? You don’t think cheese cake tastes good?” Daehyun was appalled at someone not liking cheese cake.

“No I’m not saying that I just think that ONLY eating cheese cake is a good thing.” Marichuy was surprised that a boy his age could eat 5 whole cheese cakes.

  “Well you’re not buying it so don’t worry.”

“Okayy, I’m gonna go finish shopping.”  Marichuy went to the fruit section and Daehyun just followed behind her like a lost puppy considering he was in a foreign country and didn’t want to get lost in a supermarket. Daehyun was playing with his phone when he heard a manly voice call Marichuy. He looked at Marichuy and saw her face light up. Daehyun was curious about who this man that was coming closer to them is. His eye brows knotted together; he didn’t like this man something about him seemed off but Daehyun couldn’t put his finger on it.

“Hey Javier! I forgot that you work here!” Marichuy responded to the man in a bright happy voice.

“How could you forget?! It’s been a while since I’ve seen you!” He smiled and then his eyes landed on Daehyun looked back at Daehyun who was glaring at Javier. What Marichuy didn’t know was that Javier was glaring back. He smirked at Daehyun and looked back at Marichuy. He extended his arms to Marichuy and pulled her in for a hug. He looked at Daehyun and smirked again knowing that Daehyun knew exactly the type of man he is. Daehyun pulled Marichuy out of his arms and dragged her with him to leave.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Yayyyy!!!!! another chapter!!!! ooohhhh snap!!!! could Javier be someone who we thought he wasnt?? how would Daehyun know this? oh snap!!! more to come!!! Please comment and tell me ways that i can improve!!! COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!!!!!!!!!!! <3<3<3<3<3