56-You Came!!

B.A.P's Bootcamp

 

Marichuy’s P.O.V
 
“Marichuy you came to see me!” I saw Himchan run up to me and hug me with one arm. I hugged him back and he giggled. I laughed at him and then let go.
 
“I brought you some stuff so you can get better!” I showed the cute box that I made for him. It had a teddy bear that held a balloon that said get well soon. It also had different soups and vitamins that would help him be strong. I added different natural teas that would help him with his health too.
 
“Thank you! Oh my dongsengie is so sweet!” He exclaimed and I put the decorated box on the kitchen table. He pulled me over to the living room and made me sit down next to him. He placed an arm around me and leaned his head on my shoulder. I saw Yongguk come over and push Himchan to the side.
 
“You may be injured but she’s still my girlfriend.” Yongguk sat in between us and put his arm around my shoulder. I rolled my eyes at him and frowned when I saw Himchan wince. I stood up and went to go make Himchan one of the teas I got for him. When I finished I brought it over and saw Yongguk stretch his hand out. “Thanks babe.” He reached for it but I pulled it away.
 
“It’s not for you dummy it’s for Himchan you know the one that’s injured?” I gave Himchan the tea and he smiled brightly at me while thanking me. I saw Yongguk frown but continued watching T.V. “Do you need anything else Himchan?” I asked him and he thought about it.
 
“Nope! Oh wait yeah! Start calling e Channie! Remember I like it when you call me that!” he exclaimed and I laughed at him.
 
“Fine~ Gosh you sound more like a little brother than a big one!” I tried pushing Yongguk over but he wouldn’t budge. Instead he grabbed me by the waist and made me sit on his lap. I looked at him weirdly but he ignored it. We watched T.V quietly, well until Zelo and Jongup came home. It was already the weekend and Block B was working on their music video and the B.A.P boys were about to start their promotions for One Shot.
 
“NOONA YOU’RE HERE!” Zelo ran over to me and picked me up off of Yongguk’s lap. He squeezed me into a tight hug that Jongup joined in on. I saw Daehyun and Youngjae come in and smile at me.
 
“Wow you came over! You barely ever do!” Daehyun exclaimed I nodded and pointed at Yongguk.
 
“That’s cause he never lets me.” I blamed Yongguk and he looked up surprised. He put his hands up in defense and shook his head.
 
“That’s cause if I were to take you here then I wouldn’t get alone time with my girlfriend!” he defended himself. I rolled my eyes at him but smiled. “See! She’s not even paying attention to me right now!” he pointed at me and the members started laughing at him. I decided to make then all something to eat since it was already getting late. By the time I finished dinner it was around eight.
 
“Noona this is amazing!” Jongup exclaimed I laughed and thanked him.
 
“Man I missed your cooking so much!” Daehyun smiled at me and I thanked him. I grabbed another bite of my food but stopped when I heard my phone go off. I grabbed and saw it was Zico.
 
“Hello?” I answered when I finished chewing. I heard loud music in the back ground but I knew it was their new song.
 
“Hey sorry for bothering you but can you come here? The director says he wants you here.” he said tiredly. I nodded and then told him I was on my way. I hung up and saw six pairs of eyes staring right at me.
 
“I’m sorry, I have to go-“
 
“Was that Zico?” I looked over at Yongguk who wasn’t looking at me but his food. I nodded and told him where I had to go and why. “Okay, I’ll take you though.” He said more commanding then offering. I looked at him a little nervous but nodded. I got up and gave each of the boys a hug before getting ready to leave. “Ready?” he said slightly annoyed. I nodded and we went out. I was quiet until we got in the car.
 
“Are you mad?” I asked a stupid question. Obviously he’s mad! He glanced at me and shook his head.
 
“I’m not mad at you. I’m mad at Zico for still calling you even though he knows we’re going out.” I sighed and looked over at him.
 
“Damn it Yongguk not this again.” I groaned and I could see his grip on the wheel tighten. “He didn’t just call me so I would go over. I have to go because the director wants me to.” I explained and he nodded sharply. I rolled my eyes and ignored him.
 
“Then I’m sure the director won’t mind that I go too right?” he said sarcastically. I glared at him and balled my fists. “Answer me.” he demanded.
 
“What do you want me to do about it huh?! You know that if you go in there with me then everyone will find out that we’re dating. Do you want that Yongguk?!” I exploded and he hit the brakes when the red light went on. I winced and glared at him. “Why are you like this? Why?” I sighed in defeat and looked out the window. I heard him sigh and I saw him ruffle his hair.
 
“I’m sorry.” He said quietly. I looked over at him surprised and saw that he honestly looked sorry.
 
“I just want you to trust me, I get that you don’t trust others but please trust me when I say that there’s nothing between me and Zico except friendship.” I looked into his eyes and he nodded slowly.
 
“I’m sorry, I just- I just want to have everyone know that I love you and that you’re mine. It hurts to hear the workers at TS say that you and Zico make a cute couple.” He looked away and clenched his jaw. My eyes softened and reached for his hand. He looked at our hands and then at me. “I love you, I’m sorry I’m so hard to deal with but I just don’t want to lose you.” He croaked and I went to kiss him. When I let go of his lips he looked into my eyes and smiled. “I trust you.” I smiled back and then sat back on the seat when I heard the cars from behind honk at us. I giggled and looked over at him. We’re always up and down but that’s how we are. We can’t change the way we are, after all the way we act is what brought us together.
 
After I got there it turned out the director wanted me to help them during the recording. He actually wanted me to help the back-up dancers that were mainly just there for decoration. I had to help them look natural since it was a club scene and well honestly they all did look kind of awkward. After the club scene was over which lasted pretty long the director said I could go.
 
“Thanks for helping it really made the scene go a lot smoother!” he patted me on the back and I saw the boys come over.
 
“Thank you noona!!!” P.O yelled out and I laughed. “You did a wonderful job as always~!” he did an aegyo voice that sounded really strange on him but it made me laugh even more.
 
“You’re welcome! It was fun to see how an actual music video is made!” I smiled at the director and the boys.
 
“Thanks a bunch Marichuy! I know you were probably busy with- things so thanks for coming!” Zico winked at me and I stifled a laugh.
 
“Zico! Why don’t you take Marichuy-ah back home! We have time so don’t worry!” He gestured towards me and then Zico nodded. We walked out and he took me to the van that they probably all came in.
 
“So where you with you know who?” he nudged my arm as we walked to the van. I shoved him lightly and laughed.
 
“Maybe I was why?” I asked back and he laughed.
 
“Cause you’re dressed nice.” He pointed at my clothes and then we entered the car. I looked down to see what I was wearing.
 
“Oh yeah, I guess. This is how I usually dress though, you just can’t see cause when we see each other it’s at work and I only wear sweats.” I replied and he nodded.
 
“Where should I drop you off at?” he asked me. I thought about it and thought it’d be best to just drop me off at my apartment. I told him and he nodded. We drove quietly until we hit a traffic jam. He looked over at me quizzically. “Hey Marichuy?” he asked and I looked up at him.
 
“What’s up?” I asked back and smiled. He looked into my eyes and then looked away.
 
“Do you ever miss your parents? I mean, how long has it been since you saw them? Probably a couple of months ago right?” He looked at the road and moved forward a little then stopped again. I looked at him surprised but decided to tell him the truth. I can’t lie to him twice, that’s just terrible. I took a deep breath and then looked at him in the eyes.
 
“I- Zico my parents… they passed away when I was younger.” I looked away when I saw his face. It had pity written all over it. “Don’t look at me like though…” I said meekly and he immediately looked away.
 
“I’m sorry I didn’t think what I said through. Damn I’m an idiot.” He sighed and ruffled his hair. I shook my head at him and smiled.
 
“Don’t worry it’s not like you knew, it’s a question that anyone would ask.” I tried to tell him it was okay. He looked over at me with apologetic eyes. I sighed and ruffled his hair. “Chill chingu! Don’t worry about it! Don’t look at me like that! I hate when people give me pity!” I tried to cheer him up and he nodded. He smiled at me and then continued driving. I explained to him how it happened and when he noticed my eyes were starting to get watery he pinched my cheek.
 
“Chill chingu! I don’t like seeing you cry!” he smiled at me and let out a small chuckle. We arrived at my apartment and I thanked him before I left the car.

lol yeah I kno it's been a while.... I'm sorry if you don't really like this chapter but yeah BIG ANNOUNCEMENT B.A.P's Bootcamp is going to come to an end soon!! I'm going to start a new fanfic I'm just gonna wait a couple more days until I pick the person! The poll is going to be on here too!! :D

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!!!!!!!!!!