46-Conservative

B.A.P's Bootcamp

Marichuy’s P.O.V

“How about this one?” I pulled out a short flowing chiffon dress that was a light blue with rhinestones at the bottom. I showed it to Yongguk who was standing behind me with a bored expression. He nodded lamely and breathed in and out in a slow motion. I rolled my eyes at him. “You’re no help, I should have brought Himchan I bet he would have helped me pick out a dress.” I stuck my bottom lip out and put the dress back on the rack. I looked at the other dresses. He followed me like a lost puppy and bumped into me when I stopped walking. I turned around to face him and he had a surprised look on his face. I furrowed my eyebrows slightly in annoyance and then went to another rack of dresses. He sighed and followed me but ignored him. When he noticed he pulled my arm slightly to make me face him.

“I’m sorry I just don’t really go dress shopping.” He chuckled when he said it. Nodded slightly and continued looking at the dresses. I heard him sigh again and he pulled me again. “Listen, I’m sorry I’m not much help but…” he trailed off and I looked at him curiously, “Do you think I want help my girlfriend pick a dress that she’ll look good in and having other guys look at you in it?” he looked away from me embarrassed and clenched his jaw. I smiled lightly and pulled him into a hug.

“I’m sorry, I guess I wasn’t thinking.” My words were muffled by his chest. He pulled his arms around me and kissed my head. I looked up at him and gave him a cheeky smile. “Don’t worry though, forget about everyone else cause the only person I want is you.” He tossed me his gummy smile at me.

“Is that so? So then am I hotter than Yonghwa sunbaenim?” I froze when I remembered that little incident I had with Himchan when I told him I though Yonghwa from C.N Blue was hotter than him. I could see his smile turn into a smirk.  “Well? Am I a hot bowl of cheese?” he chuckled and I mentally face palmed myself remembering that I called Yonghwa a hot bowl of cheese. I looked away awkwardly and tried to find something to avoid his answer. I felt his fingers land under my chin as he pulled my chin lightly so I could face him. “I’m waiting,” he said in a sing song voice.

“Well, I-I don’t know…” I turned to look away awkwardly again but he held my chin.

“So if Yonghwa were to be at that wedding then you would think he’s hotter than me?” he arched his eyebrow and looked at my eyes. I couldn’t stop myself from giggling at him.

“Yeah cause Jung Yonghwa of C.N Blue is gonna be there.” I snorted and rolled my eyes. “Don’t sorry Yongguk, I only like you~” I pinched his cheeks but he had a serious face.

“No, you only love me, no one else.” He gave me a peck on the lips and then released me. I chuckled and nodded.

“Don’t worry~ I only love you and.... you are hotter than Yonghwa.” I rushed the last part and then sped walked to the other side of the dress shop.

After I chose a couple of dresses I went to go try them on. Most of them were conservative ones due to Yongguk saying it was the “style” now. Only a couple was ones that I actually liked and picked out myself. I tried on a plain black dress that had long sleeves with a curved neckline. It reached about an inch above my knee. I saw the back and realized that it was dipped down to my lower back. Well, I sure look like I’m going to a funeral instead of a wedding.

I poked my head out of the dressing room and saw Yongguk waiting for me on the couch in front of the dressing room. He sat up when he noticed me and told me to come out. I came out and he smiled.

“Nice very conservative- I mean it it looks nice. I like it,” he stuttered over his words as he tried to cover up his words. I put my hands on my hips and gave him a look. He put his hands up in defense and then told me to turn around. I smirked when I remembered the dipped back. I slowly turned around and lifted my hair so he could see it. “No.” he blurted out when he caught a glimpse of it.

“Why not? I though you liked it? I thought you said it was conservative.” I snickered at him and then walked back into the dressing room. After multiple dresses that neither of us agreed on I finally came out of the dressing room with a tired face. I checked the time; I only have three more hours to find a dress because I still have to practice the dance with them. I still have to agree on costumes with them too and by the way this was going so far I don’t think it’s not gonna be enough time to find a dress. I looked around again and was stopped by one of the workers.

“Hello miss do you need any help finding something today?” she gave me a giddy smile that unlike others it didn’t look annoying. I felt Yongguk come up behind me and place his hand on my shoulder.

“Yes, actually I’m going to a wedding and I want to find a nice elegant dress-“

“Something that isn’t too showy either.” Yongguk butted in. I mentally groaned in embarrassment. The worker nodded understanding and then told us to follow her.

“We recently got new dresses in-stock that seems very popular lately, have you heard of high low dresses?” I nodded and then she pulled out a couple of dresses in that style. “These types of dresses are very elegant and classy for weddings but they also aren’t too showy.” She handed me some of the dresses and smiled sweetly. I thanked her and we headed back to the dressing rooms.

“So what do you think about these?” I asked Yongguk who started picking through the dresses.

“They’re alright, let’s just see how they look on you.” He pulled out one that was too short in his opinion. It’s not that I wanted a short revealing dress I just didn’t want to look like an old lady. I went in the dressing room and tried on one that had a beige upper part and an indigo bottom skirt. The sides of it were cut at the waist area. It had a zipper that I couldn’t quite get. I poked my head out again and gestured to come over, He looked at me curiously and came over. “What’s wrong babe?” he asked as he tried to look at the dress.

“Umm, can you help me with the zipper?” I asked him without looking at him. He cleared his throat awkwardly.

“Uhh, y-yeah, here turn around.” He said awkwardly and I did as I was told. I could feel his hands touch the zipper lightly and zip it up slowly. I could tell his hands were shaking lightly. When he finished he pulled away quickly and I turned around.

“What do you think?” I asked him not really liking the dress. He looked at me from head to toe then stopped at the waist area where sin could be seen.

“No, go change.” He said bluntly and was about to go sit down when I asked him to it. “Why did you even wear this dress? Gosh,” he tried his best to act chill but I could still feel his hands shake. I went to change into the next couple dresses. After a couple of other dresses I picked up a soft coral colored dress. It was a one shoulder ruffled and dipped hem dress. Just like the others it was a high low dress. I actually liked this dress a lot more than all the others I smiled at it and then tried it on. This time I was able to zip it up easily and I walked out. I saw Yongguk look at me with wide eyes; I bet he doesn’t like this one either. I sighed, but I really like this one.

Coral (Orange) Forever Unique Coral One Shoulder Ruffle Dip Hem Prom Dress | 272427683 | New Look

“What do you think?” I asked him hoping he would like it. His mouth was opened a jar and I waved my hand in his face. “Yongguk! Yah, Yonggukkie? Earth to Yongguk~!” I slapped his cheek lightly and repeatedly. He finally snapped out of his weird trance and stood up in front of me. He looked down at me and smiled.

“I love it, you look beautiful.” He brushed a strand of hair behind my ear. My eyes widened at his reaction but I was happy.

“Really? Like seriously?” I asked him surprised. He nodded and chuckled at me. I smiled all giddy like and jumped up and down like a little kid. “Thank you~!!” I hugged him and he hugged me back. “Finally!” I gave him a peck on the lips and went to change.

I went to go pay with Yongguk behind me. “Did you find everything okay?” the cashier smiled at us. I nodded simply and smiled back at her. “That’s great! Have you shopped with us before?” she asked me as she grabbed a bag for the dress. I shook my head then regretted it when she went off about the return policy. I pretended to listen as I opened my bag to get my money for the dress. “That’ll be 150,000 won,” I choked on my own saliva and slowly counted the money. “Thank you,” I looked up at the cashier and she was swiping a card. But-but I haven’t even given her the money yet. I saw as she gave the card to Yongguk and then it clicked.

“Yongguk! You weren’t supposed to pay! I was gonna pay it!” I whined and stopped my foot lightly. He chuckled and then grabbed the dress and walked out. I frowned and walked out behind him. “Yongguk~” I whined at him he just chuckled but stopped walking making me bump into him. He turned back and smirked. I rubbed my forehead and huffed.

“Oh well, I wanted to buy it don’t worry about it, I am your boyfriend after all.” He rubbed my forehead and then continued walking.

“But I don’t want you to pay for everything; I’m not with you for your money.” I sighed and walked next to him.

“I don’t think that babe, don’t worry I just wanted to buy it for you.” He tried to make me understand. I nodded slightly and smiled at him.

“Thank you, Yonggukkie.” I linked arms with him but then let go when I remembered what Samchon said. We can’t act like a couple in public.

“What’s wrong?” he asked me when he noticed I let go. He faced me confused.

“We aren’t supposed to act like a couple in public remember?” I told him and then grabbed the dress in its bag out of his hands and wrapped it around mine. He chuckled and I looked at him. “What?” I asked him.

“Nothing, you just look like you’re having trouble. Are you sure you don’t want me to help?” he asked as we headed to his car. I shook my head and fumbled with the dress. I shoved the dress in the back of his car and sighed in relief once I finally sat in the car. “Ready?” he snickered and started the car. I nodded still a little out of breath. “Alright, so do you want to go to your place first?” he asked as he headed to the road.

“Yeah, I want to drop this off and then I have to change into sweats for practice.” I told him and he nodded. We drove to my apartment that was pretty close.

“So, how does the dance go anyways?” he asked me as I placed the dress in an open space in my closet. I tensed up but tried to not show it.

“Oh um, it’s a slow song so it’s a slow dance… and a couple dance…” I mumbled the last part.

“What? A what dance?” he asked as he cupped his ear.

“Um, a couple dance I have a couple dance with Ukwon.” I turned to face him. He looked surprised but nodded simply.

“Oh, okay that’s fine.” He continued nodding. I looked at him weirdly but shrugged it off. I went to go change and then we left for TS. He didn’t really have much work today because they were just getting their music video set. So they had time to rest. We arrived quickly and then I went upstairs to the dance studio. I didn’t realize he was following me until he pulled my arm. “Wait,” I jumped a little and faced him.

“What’s up?” I asked him surprised. I let go and backed up a little.

“Oh, um I was wondering if I could see the dance…” he trailed off. I nodded and was about to answer when I was cut off.

“Hey Marichuy! Ready for practice?” I saw Zico come over. He waved at me and then saw Yongguk. “Oh, Hello Yongguk-sshi.” He said in a polite manner as he bowed slightly. I was surprised at him but smiled. I saw Yongguk nod at him slightly and say hi back. “So are you ready? I think the others are waiting already.” He faced me and gave me a cheeky smile. I nodded and then looked at Yongguk. He was looking at me and speaking to me through our eyes.

“Oh, um is that okay if Yongguk… sshi Yongguk-sshi comes with us? Like to see? I was talking to him about it and was interested.” I almost forgot about Yongguk until I noticed him looking at me. I looked over at Zico who had a surprised look on his face.

“Oh, yeah sure.” he said simply and then entered the room. I nodded and then gestured Yongguk to follow me. He entered the room and the others became quiet.

“Um, everyone this is Yongguk-sshi I’m sure you know him already. He’ll be joining us today.” I nudged him in the ribs to introduce himself.

“Annyeonghasyo, I’m Yongguk nice to see you all.” He bowed slightly and they bowed back.

“Alright, let’s get in positions guys!” I hollered at them they nodded and got in position. “You can just sit there if you want.” I pointed at a chair for Yongguk. He nodded and went to go sit down. We started the dance and in one of the parts I had to fall in Ukwon’s arms. At the end of the dance we had to hug each other. I wrapped my arms around his neck and placed my face in his neck. He did the same to me only he had his arms around my waist. We let go and I nodded. “Alright guys frankly I think we got this down maybe just choose the outfits.” I said as they all came in a circle. They all nodded and I saw Zico take deep breathes. I passed him a bottle of water and he thanked me.

“Cho PD hyung told me the coordi noonas were going to be waiting for us in the meeting room on the third floor.” Kyung informed us. I nodded and then told them to go to the third floor. They nodded and then packed up. I saw Yongguk get up and stretch.

“So, what did you think about the dance?” I asked him He simply nodded and then said he had to leave. I watched him leave and I sighed. I followed the boys to the meeting room where we had to go to talk to the coordinators.

“Are you okay Marichuy?” I looked up to see Taeil looking at me worriedly. I nodded and plastered a smile on my face.

“Yeah I’m fine, why?” I asked him as we continued walking.

“You just seem Kind of sad is all, are you close to Yongguk?” he asked me another question. I looked down slightly and then back up at him.

“Kind of, I’ve known him for a while now so I’d say I know him pretty well.” I told him and he nodded.

“He seems nice, but I can tell he cares about you.” I looked at him surprised.

“How? You were supposed to be working on the dance not him!” I playfully scold him. He put his arms up in defense.

“I didn’t have to look at him the whole time. I could just tell, I don’t know if it’s a brotherly protective way or something else.” He wiggled his eyebrows at me and nudged me. I nudged him back and rolled my eyes.  

“Please, I don’t think so,” I retorted and tried to act like I didn’t like him.

“Don’t believe me? Hey Zico, come here!” Taeil hollered at Zico who was only a few steps ahead. He turned around and stopped.

“Yeah? What’s up hyung?” Zico walked by us.

“Don’t you think Yongguk-ah likes Marichuy?” I tensed up and face palmed myself. I looked at Zico who chuckled at me.

“I think he’s very protective of her, but who can’t be protective of her? She’s so short and small and petite she might break.” He pinched my cheek and I swatted him away.

“I’m not that fragile! I’m pretty strong!” I held my chin high and crossed my arms.

“Uh huh, so let’s do an arm wrestle when we get to the meeting room then.” He ruffled my hair, “Race you there!” he sprinted and I trailed after.

“That’s not fair Zico! I have short legs and you have really long ones!” I tried to catch up to him.

“You’ve been looking my legs huh?! Wow Marichuy I didn’t think you were like that!” he snickered and ran faster.

“Ughh!” I yelled and started sprinting. I was finally catching up to him because he was slowing down. “Wait Zico! Stop you can’t run so much!” I yanked his arm so he could stop. He slowed down and started walking. He was a coughing mess. I pulled my water bottle out of my bag and handed it to him. I held his shoulders so he could stop walking and rest. “Drink it slowly, Now breath in through your nose and breath out through your mouth like this,” I showed him and he followed. “Better?” I asked him and looked at his breathing.

“Yes mother~” he said in a mocking tone. I pushed him and he chuckled.

“I’m just worried about your health; I can’t have you get sick a day before the performance!” He nodded and then started walking again.

“Thank you, don’t worry though I can take care of myself.” he replied ad gave me back my water bottle. I looked at him and he smiled. “Trust me.” I sighed and nodded.

“I’m still going to take care of you though, especially when you need it. I’m you’re dance instructor and you’re health is important to me.” I got on my tippy toes and ruffled his hair. He cringed but let me ruffle his hair anyways. We all went into the meeting room and organized our outfits and then tried them on. They all fit nicely so it was an easy process.

“Hey noona do you wanna go eat dinner with us?” P.O came up to me and pleaded. “Please please please please please PLEASE!” He yanked on my arm with each please. I chuckled and tried to pull away.

“Ok P.O ok! Just let go cause you’re hurting my arm.” I whined.

“YAYYY!!!!” He squished me in a hug and then pulled me with him to Block B’s car.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

 i updated guise!!!! hahaha!!! lol so yeah!! i hope you guise like it!! I'l try to update tomorrow!!!! thanks for reading and commenting and subscribing guise!!!!!!!!!! OMG WHO ELSE IS SUPER EXCITED FOR THEIR PACIFIC TOUR!!!!????? LOL I FREAKING FANGIRLED LIKE CRAZY WHEN I FOUND OUT!!!!!!!! XD AHAHA AHSDJJACDB VJVJJDAVBJFK!!!!!!! lol ok i'm done... ehem i hope you guise enjoyed it.

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!!!!!! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3