48- The Performance~

B.A.P's Bootcamp

 

Marichuy’s P.O.V

“That was amazing guys great job!” I high fived the Block B boys when we finished the performance and backstage. I saw Cho come over and with a smiling face on. We had just finished the performance for Cho’s uncle’s wedding and we did amazing.

“That was great I know for sure that he’s gonna help us guys, great job I’m proud of all of you.” He smiled wide and pulled us all in a hug. I smiled brightly to all of them and ruffled P.O’s hair when he hugged me.

We all changed into our formal clothes and went out to enjoy the reception. I walked around looking around and was surprised when someone called my name. I looked and saw that it was Zico. I smiled at him when he came closer.

“What’s up Zico? You did great, I don’t know why you say you can’t dance.” I complemented him and he rubbed the back of his neck shyly.

“You’re the dancer you did really good I can tell that you love to dance by the way you put so much effort to each move.” He looked at me like I some idol. I chuckled and thanked him. “So do you think Cho hyung’s uncle will approve?” he asked me in a worried tone. I was about to talk when someone cut us off.

“I think I will, I mean the dance was amazingly beautiful, something that I wanted for my wedding.” I froze and looked over to see who was talking. Cho was standing next to the man that just talked, it was his uncle.

“I think that’s Cho hyung’s uncle.” He whispered as he came closer to me. I mentally face palmed myself when I heard him. I gave him a side glance with a glare.

“No really?” I said in a sarcastic tone. I heard Cho’s uncle chuckle at us. We both bowed at him at the same time and introduced ourselves.

“You two seem very lively, I like that.” he had a huge smile plastered on his face. I smiled and thanked him. “You two seem very close, are you possibly dating?” he asked us and I immediately opposed.

“Oh no sir we aren’t, we are just close friends is all.” He smiled waved my hand. He nodded and looked back from me to Zico.

“Well what a shame, I think you would both complement each other very well.” He sighed but smiled at us. “Oh right, I think that the performance was beautifully done exactly what I wanted. Who choreographed it?” he inquired.

“It was Marichuy, she was the one that did the job and did a perfect job.” Zico placed his hands on my shoulders lightly and smiled.

“Of course they all helped as well, it was more of a group project that all of us played a part in.” I gestured towards Zico.

“Is that so? Well it was all beautifully planned I enjoyed every part of it and so did my wife. I will be sure to help my nephew with his building. Keep up the great work, with skills like yours you two will sure go far.” He smiled at us and we bowed at him before he left. I saw Cho wink at us and smile giddily while giving us a thumbs up. We laughed slightly as we watched him walk away with his uncle. The others came up to us afterwards and we talked for a while as the rest of the reception went on.

“So what did he say?” Ukwon asked us with a nervous face. I pinched his cheek and he winced.

“He liked it a lot he said that he’ll help Cho with the building costs!” I exclaimed and they all smiled brightly while giving each other light hugs. I saw Kyung come over to give me a hug, I smiled reluctantly and let him. I saw the other boys come over too and we had a group hug. We enjoyed the rest of the reception together.

“Wanna a ride home?” I heard Zico ask me. I looked at him and smiled but then thought about Yongguk would he mind? Probably but- Ughh I’ll just text him and ask him.

“Uhh maybe, I just have to check something real quick.” I grabbed my phone and sent a message to Yongguk asking if I could go.

“I was thinking since it’s Saturday maybe we can go to that underground club?” Zico came up to me and asked me. I shrugged my shoulders and thought about then I remembered that tomorrow Yongguk wants to go to his parent’s house.

“I’m sorry, I just remembered that I have to go somewhere important tomorrow morning and as much as I would love to I can’t, how about next week?” I apologized and he smiled.

“Yeah don’t be sorry we can go whenever you want. I’m fine whenever!” he did a cute pose which made me laugh. I felt my phone vibrate and I opened it. Yeah it’s fine as long as you tell him ur coming home to me ;) I rolled my eyes and smiled at the text. “Where are you going tomorrow? If you don’t mind telling me.” Zico asked me pulling me out of my thoughts.

“Oh, I’m just going to a friend’s house. They want me to go visit their family.” I sighed inwardly; I mean I guess I wasn’t lying completely to him. I feel so bad but I can’t tell him at least not yet. He nodded and smiled. “Oh and if you don’t mind can you take me home?” I asked him shyly. “I’m sorry, I’m using you like a taxi.” I smiled meekly. He burst out laughing and nodded.

“Don’t worry I asked you if you wanted one, I don’t mind taking you home Marichuy. You still haven’t invited me to your apartment though~” he ruffled my hair and I grumbled as I fixed it.

“Well I mean when you drop me off it’s like already too late and I don’t want to keep you up.” I ruffled his hair this time. Suddenly Kyung came up to us and ruffled both of our hairs. He hiccupped once and that’s when I realized he was already a bit tipsy.

You never invited us to your house Marichuy~” he slurred and danced around. “Next time we’re gonna have dinner at your house~ okay~~” he giggled and then pranced away. I roared with laughter when I saw him dance around wiggling his shoulders back and forth. I even slapped my knee from laughing so hard and Zico joined in. My eyes watered and I saw that his were watering too.

After the reception ended we left and he dropped me off at my house. “Okay bye thanks again for the ride!” I waved at him as he left. I walked up to my apartment and was shocked when I felt arms wrap around me and pull me into a hug. I calmed down when I smelt the familiar scent that I grew fond of.

“Did I scare you?” He mumbled as he pressed his face in my neck. I nodded and we waddled to my door with him still holding onto me from behind. “How was it? Did he like it?” he asked me while I opened the door. I nodded and smiled at him. “That’s good, so did you tell Zico that you were coming home to me?” I could feel his smile turn into a smirk against my skin. I rolled my eyes at him and made him face me.

“No~ I didn’t tell him, remember it’s supposed to be a secret.” I smiled at him and walked towards my room to change when he stopped me. He grabbed my arm lightly and brought me back to him. He placed his hands the small of my back and looked at me from head to toe.

“I have such a beautiful girlfriend,” he placed a small kiss on my lips and let go. “How did I ever get you?” he hugged me closer to him and placed his soft lips against mine. His hands traveled up my arms and landed on either side of my face. He deepened the kiss, his lips moved smoothly against mine with perfect passion. He separated the kiss and smiled at me sweetly. “Go change we have to get ready to pack for Incheon.” He let me go and I went to change. I opened the door of my room when I finished and had him come in.

“So Mr. Bang what do I need to pack?” I asked him as he came in. He had already brought his own with his clothes which made me assume that we were going to stay for a day or two.

“Just bring an extra pair of clothes and that’s about it, oh and your tooth brush and stuff like that. We’re gonna stay there for a night is that okay?” he asked me and I nodded.

“Of course, I bet you haven’t seen your family in a while, I don’t mind.” I smiled at him as I grabbed a backpack from my closet. I looked at him and he smiled at me.

“Thank you, my brother and sister are even coming over to my parent’s house too since we haven’t seen each other in a long time.” He walked over to me and looked at my clothes. “Can I pick your clothes?” he asked me honestly. I looked at him surprised and nodded.

“Yeah, yeah go ahead. Just don’t look at my-“

“Hey these were the undies that you bought when we went to the mall. I waved them in the air.

“Underwear…” I face palmed myself and shook my head. I saw him fish through my underwear drawer and pick some out. “Yongguk, stahp~” I yanked on his arm and tried to pull him away but he wouldn’t budge. He stood up and faced me with a smirk.

“What? It’s not like I haven’t seen your underwear before, remember I went shopping with you and I even picked out your one time.”

“Without my permission.” I added and he rolled his eyes.

“Oh well, you’ll have to get used to it.” he smirked again at me and continued picking out my clothes. I saw him pick out random clothes that didn’t match at all.

“Uhh, Gukkie how ‘bout I help you pick some stuff out.” I kneeled next to him and we picked out the outfits before going to sleep.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Yayyy another update!!! ahaha so yeah i updated again!! haha do you guise think i do a pretty good job with updating? idk  but yeah i hope i do! haha so thanks for reading and subscribing and commenting!! It makes me feel all giddy on the inside when i see comments!! XD I HOPE YOU LIKE IT!

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!!!!!!!!!!! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3